Budden Vs Saigon Saigon Says "Joe Budden called & Begged Him to End Beef"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #361
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 CubanHitman said:
im tired of hearing saigon.....dude is irrelevant and he obsiously lost the "battle".......he ran for his life outside of a club and thats why this beef started lol....over a punchline lol......this n*gga needs a life or he needs to apply at 24 hour fitness bc there hiring
and u think n*ggas aint tired of hearin budden f*g**t a.ss and his internet d*ckriders

the n*gga is a nobody. duke has about 200 videos of himself youtube

wat kind of loser tapes themself going to best buy??? lmao

his diss tracks are a.ss too, this n*gga just goes on for 21424535432545 bars to make u think its hot. half the time he just be sayin a buncha bullsh*t lines that all his e-friends on his website wrote for him

Pushin Buttons was fire. budden DID NOT respond to it, he lost

get over it budden stans
 9 years ago '05        #362
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,403 | Props total: 8075 8075
 KingFish said:
Saigon had me dying the whole interview!!!!! But that n*gga joe needed to put in his place anyway cuz this online sh*t had that n*gga thinking he was top 5 when NOBODY knows he still makes music outside of the internet!
And people know who saigon is?
 9 years ago '05        #363
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Saigon sound scared in the interview. He's going all out not knowing what the consequences will be. He sounds like somebody who begged someone to stop, and when he looks bad he starts talking again.

Reminds of this Chamillonaire skit in Ultimate Victory where on the phone someone owes him money and in the background you can hear that guys girl calling him a bi*ch, and he's like "I ain't no bi*ch, fu*k him I pay when I'm gonna pay", but then on the phone he's apologizing and saying he's just joking.

Saigon says he's not even thinking about Joe Budden. Okay then why couldn't you sleep or eat after hearing "Pain In His Life"? Or why are you going to joebuddentv.com and looking in the forums?

He says he doesn't want problems, then he does. He's not gonna release another song, then he does. He calls his girl a bi*ch....calls his son gay. How can this guy have any fans?
 01-29-2009, 04:23 PM         #364
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[PHP][/PHP]
 BuddenStan said:
i thought the phonecall never happened....... sai stays lying
He didn't deny any phone calls. He denied speaking to Joe Budden. Big difference. Basically saying phone calls were made, but I wasn't a part of it. Cause I didn't want to be. He said whoever Joe spoke to, it was not Saigon. And he stuck to that story the entire time.
 01-29-2009, 04:23 PM         #365
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth B T0ld said:
and u think n*ggas aint tired of hearin budden f*g**t a.ss and his internet d*ckriders

the n*gga is a nobody. duke has about 200 videos of himself youtube

wat kind of loser tapes themself going to best buy??? lmao

his diss tracks are a.ss too, this n*gga just goes on for 21424535432545 bars to make u think its hot. half the time he just be sayin a buncha bullsh*t lines that all his e-friends on his website wrote for him

Pushin Buttons was fire. budden DID NOT respond to it, he lost

get over it budden stans
^^^^^^^^^^^^
and i respected your sports fanhood too.......but i can never take your opinion serious again
 9 years ago '06        #366
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 klew said:
Saigon sound scared in the interview.
He didn't sound scared at all. If anything, he popped a bunch of sh*t like he always does.
 9 years ago '04        #367
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 CubanHitman said:
im tired of hearing saigon.....dude is irrelevant and he obsiously lost the "battle".......he ran for his life outside of a club and thats why this beef started lol....over a punchline lol......this n*gga needs a life or he needs to apply at 24 hour fitness bc there hiring
Are you serious? Saigon won the battle...that 2nd diss track was harder than both of Budden's tracks...of course no one will admit that cause Joey is "a God" on the net.

Yes he ran for his life outside of a club...wouldn't you? If you the only n*gga there...and you snuff a n*gga..who has a crew right there of 15 n*ggas...and you aint tryn die or go to the hospital wouldn't you run like a bi*ch also?

How does Sai need a life when Joe Budden is the n*gga who is on the internet ALL DAY. This n*gga makes a video like every other 2 days he got a new updated one. I hope Joe got a online job or taking surveys for money cause that n*gga is the definition of no life.
 01-29-2009, 04:37 PM         #368
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:

Thats some real talk - Joey had his little d*ckridin stan boys postin lines he can use on joebuddentv.com and actually used some of them fu*kin clown a.ss n*gga still got ate.. :greetings10:

Your a fu*king f*g**t. You post in every fu*king joe budden thread saying the say stupid sh*t. How many times can a bi*ch made n*gga hate on one man. You say the same sh*t over and over and over. Then you got the nerve to tell other n*ggas to stay off the net and get a life when half of your gay a.ss post are in joe budden related threads. Your a fu*king idiot.

Last edited by The 8th Wonder; 01-29-2009 at 04:48 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #369
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
Video: Saigon Is Done Beefing With Joe Budden....

i cant believe either of these bastards.
 01-29-2009, 04:39 PM         #370
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CubanHitman said:

rawproduct03 said:
this n*gga mad cuz joe ate him, budden came with 2 fire a.ss diss tracks siagon came with one good track and 2 garbage a.ss tracks, 2>1

Realtalk my n*gga.:applause:
 01-29-2009, 04:42 PM         #371
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:
Are you serious? How does Sai need a life when Joe Budden is the n*gga who is on the internet ALL DAY. This n*gga makes a video like every other 2 days he got a new updated one. I hope Joe got a online job or taking surveys for money cause that n*gga is the definition of no life.
joe has an album comin out i believe next month...he's in a group who's in the works of making an album and he's currently workin on another album called R.E.D.I.....so with that said im pretty sure he has a life

youtube is just for advertisement, hence him always saying padded room feb24th and please nobody bring up how he cnt afford real advertisement because.....

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #372
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,567 | Props total: 2398 2398
Padded Room February 24th, that's all I have to say.
 9 years ago '06        #373
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 fmills15 said:
Video: Saigon Is Done Beefing With Joe Budden....

i cant believe either of these bastards.
Well, it seems Joe said some stuff he didn't like. Hence his episode on Kay Slay. And you're right, neither one of them is making themselves look good right now. Cause when you think about it, this battle is pretty stupid. On both sides.
 01-29-2009, 04:49 PM         #374
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lawgic said:
You do know that Saigon has been saying he's gonna punch Budden out from how long now...and Budden has continued to say Saigon won't do it and it's just for show for the fans....so if we really want to be unbiased and look at the situation as a whole...it's Saigon's bluff that has been continually called.
They simply haven't crossed paths yet ...C'mon dogg if this n*gga can walk into a Mobb Deep show, go on stage and KO Prodigy in front of his whole Entourage (yeah he got chased by like 40 n*ggaz after that but still had the heart to do it ) what would keep him from doing the same to Budden if he really wanted to take it there?.. I'm sure Joe realizes that and I'm also sure Just Blaze, knowing the type of individual Saigon is, asked him to chill and keep it on wax... I myself would prefer them to keep it on wax honestly, its obvious Sai would destroy that n*gga in a f!ght - but that wouldn't really benefit anyone
 9 years ago '06        #375
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
joe has an album comin out i believe next month...he's in a group who's in the works of making an album and he's currently workin on another album called R.E.D.I.....so with that said im pretty sure he has a life

youtube is just for advertisement, hence him always saying padded room feb24th and please nobody bring up how he cnt afford real advertisement because.....
Yeah, but isn't Joe's album being sold digitally and not physical retail? As I recall, I think that's the situation. If so, it really ain't saying much. Because again the net is the catalyst. Not saying there is anything wrong with going digital. But it's nothing to really brag about either.
 9 years ago '06        #376
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Robby Digital said:
They simply haven't crossed paths yet ...C'mon dogg if this n*gga can walk into a Mobb Deep show, go on stage and KO Prodigy in front of his whole Entourage (yeah he got chased by like 40 n*ggaz after that but still had the heart to do it ) what would keep him from doing the same to Budden if he really wanted to take it there?.. I'm sure Joe realizes that and I'm also sure Just Blaze, knowing the type of individual Saigon is, asked him to chill and keep it on wax... I myself would prefer them to keep it on wax honestly, its obvious Sai would destroy that n*gga in a f!ght - but that wouldn't really benefit anyone
they apparently have already crossed paths since that punchline happened 2 years ago..nothing happened
 9 years ago '06        #377
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 CreativeMind said:
[PHP][/PHP]

He didn't deny any phone calls. He denied speaking to Joe Budden. Big difference. Basically saying phone calls were made, but I wasn't a part of it. Cause I didn't want to be. He said whoever Joe spoke to, it was not Saigon. And he stuck to that story the entire time.
from saigon's XXL interview

Sai denied everything that Just Blaze wrote on his twitter account last night. “Nah that’s what Just Blaze wants to happen in his heart,” he said. “I don’t know where he got that information from but that’s totally bullsh*t.“
 9 years ago '06        #378
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 SC1 said:
Are you serious? Saigon won the battle...that 2nd diss track was harder than both of Budden's tracks...of course no one will admit that cause Joey is "a God" on the net.

Yes he ran for his life outside of a club...wouldn't you? If you the only n*gga there...and you snuff a n*gga..who has a crew right there of 15 n*ggas...and you aint tryn die or go to the hospital wouldn't you run like a bi*ch also?

How does Sai need a life when Joe Budden is the n*gga who is on the internet ALL DAY. This n*gga makes a video like every other 2 days he got a new updated one. I hope Joe got a online job or taking surveys for money cause that n*gga is the definition of no life.
lmao saigon would use the internet for promotion if people actually cared enough...i mean using the internet for promotion is smarter than having no promotion, right?

and i dont understand why some of u act like the people who dont agree with ur opinion, are stans or w/e

as if ur opinion is right and every other opinion is wrong

MissLoveOne said:
Yeah, but isn't Joe's album being sold digitally and not physical retail? As I recall, I think that's the situation. If so, it really ain't saying much. Because again the net is the catalyst. Not saying there is anything wrong with going digital. But it's nothing to really brag about either.
nope it's gonna be sold physically..best buy, target, etc.
 9 years ago '06        #379
jj01 
space
space
$44,959 | Props total: 4682 4682
wow this sh*t seems to change every few days, im expectin a diss within the next few days.
 9 years ago '06        #380
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
This is the same dude that came out with a peace treaty with Ransom now he saying Saigon begged him to stop Get the fu*k outta here with that noise...

In the words of Hov: We don't believe you, you need more people.

Saigon was also on the Drama King show...
he does have more people..just blaze who's saigon's producer
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy