Budden Vs Saigon Saigon Says "Joe Budden called & Begged Him to End Beef"

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-29-2009, 12:29 AM         #321
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now lets see if Joey really got that 3rd diss track he was bragging about would end Saigon career if dropped. Sai-Giddy stay callin that n*gga bluff Joe pus*y..
 9 years ago '08        #322
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
Bi-polar a.ss...

Nail in the coffin?
 01-29-2009, 01:14 AM         #323
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:
Sai-Giddy stay callin that n*gga bluff Joe pus*y..
how is he soft if saigon called his bluff....lol a n*gga who bluff gotta stay hard huh
 9 years ago '05        #324
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
Joe Budden Fans Acting Like They Hurt Like Budden & Saigon Made A Deal Not To Beef Anymore.

I Wanna See A Round 3. fu*k The Soft Shyt....Lets See That fu*king 3rd Diss.
 9 years ago '05        #325
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
 Loyalist said:
didn't he JUST release a video of him saying this beef is over?
same thing i thought.....
 9 years ago '06        #326
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Robby Digital said:
now lets see if Joey really got that 3rd diss track he was bragging about would end Saigon career if dropped. Sai-Giddy stay callin that n*gga bluff Joe pus*y..
i dont think he ever said that 3rd diss was already recorded..so if he does make another track, he's making it from from scratch
 01-29-2009, 08:22 AM         #327
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone is lying.....hmm.......
 9 years ago '05        #328
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
lol@saigon
yesterday he said that beef is over
and today he denies what he said
 01-29-2009, 09:28 AM         #329
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:
Hold up n*gga how u gonna involve me in that discussion?...Didn't you see the list that was posted I don't have HALF the amount of posts you and that closet pole-smoking f*g**t 8th Wonder have in this thread.. Ya'll both need to take your a.sses outside once in a while, Boxden will be hear when you back

Gotdamn you lil smurf a.ss n*gga you still on my d*ck I see. I ain;t eveb been thiking bout this bullsh*t and you still got my name coming out them f*g**t a.ss lips of yours. I see I must have got under that shirt and opened up that tight lil v*gina you got hiding under there. You are nothing more than a big a.ss hairy twat. Keep talking sh*t and keep getting fu*ked you bastard.:greetings10:
 01-29-2009, 09:30 AM         #330
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lawgic said:
DAMN!!!! yall weren't kidding, homie is really in every Budden thread trying to convince the world Joe Budden lost...I been seeing this for like the past week, I knew it was an all time low when homie's in that J Hood thread co-signing him just 'cause he's sh*tting on Joe Budden...i aint even gonna say his name 'cause everyone knows who he is....wow

Back to the thread though: Yeah i wish we got a round 3 to see what more Budden had to bring and see Saigon's response....i'm a fan of both their music...hopefully Saigon drops his album this year

Realtalk my n*gga. Them hoe a.ss n*ggas know who they are.
 01-29-2009, 10:20 AM         #331
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pokora said:
lol@saigon
yesterday he said that beef is over
and today he denies what he said
Obviously something was said that he didn't like in between that time. Because up until now, Joe was doing all the interviews and telling his side of the story. So according to him (Saigon) it's back on. And he's denying he spoke directly to Budden Still. Not that he said it was over.
 01-29-2009, 10:26 AM         #332
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saigon vs joe>>>any joe beef

saigon riled up everyone....
 9 years ago '04        #333
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 Robby Digital said:

You do know that Saigon has been saying he's gonna punch Budden out from how long now...and Budden has continued to say Saigon won't do it and it's just for show for the fans....so if we really want to be unbiased and look at the situation as a whole...it's Saigon's bluff that has been continually called.
 01-29-2009, 10:58 AM         #334
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lawgic said:
You do know that Saigon has been saying he's gonna punch Budden out from how long now...and Budden has continued to say Saigon won't do it and it's just for show for the fans....so if we really want to be unbiased and look at the situation as a whole...it's Saigon's bluff that has been continually called.
Just because it hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it won't. Nobody knows what inside that mans mind or what he's going to do. Basically, never a.ssume. That's how you get caught off guard. Besides things don't work like that. It's not like they see each other like that anyway. And besdes, Joe's been bluffing too. He keeps saying he has all this damaging information against Saigon. How come he hasn't used it yet? He keeps bragging and hinting about it. What's the hold up? So both of them are just talking at this point.
 9 years ago '04        #335
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 CreativeMind said:
Just because it hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it won't. Nobody knows what inside that mans mind or what he's going to do. Basically, never a.ssume. That's how you get caught off guard. Besides things don't work like that. It's not like they see each other like that anyway. And besdes, Joe's been bluffing too. He keeps saying he has all this damaging information against Saigon. How come he hasn't used it yet? He keeps bragging and hinting about it. What's the hold up? So both of them are just talking at this point.

Read Robby's quote that i'm responding to, i'm not saying it won't happen or that Joe Budden isn't bluffing himself, but if he wants to use that logic saying Saigon is calling Joe Budden's bluff..then you have to anknowledge that Saigon's bluff has been called as well. I'm neutral on this 'cause i'm a fan of both artists...
and yea it doesn't happen like that, but let's be honest...rappers talk sh*t bout they gonna do something to someone...like tour dates aren't public knowledge for them to go see the guy..they always on some "come see me n*gga sh*t" naw n*gga go see him if you really want to do something.

But yeah so dont' get my comment on Robby's quote as anything more than me saying look at both sides of it if you're gonna say Joe's bluff keeps being called.
 9 years ago '08        #336
Sykopaf 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 1389 1389
Audio of show is out

sh*t is funny

Last edited by Sykopaf; 01-29-2009 at 12:39 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #337
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,410 | Props total: 69929 69929
This is the same dude that came out with a peace treaty with Ransom now he saying Saigon begged him to stop Get the fu*k outta here with that noise...

In the words of Hov: We don't believe you, you need more people.

Saigon was also on the Drama King show...
 9 years ago '08        #338
Sykopaf 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 1389 1389
So Just Blaze is lyin? Goin against his own artist just because?

If someone wants to say 'Sai wasn't involved in the phone calls, maybe their camps were'... Sai didn't just denounce his involvement... he denounced everything Just said as 'bullsh*t'

Why would Just lie against his own artist? He is the one supposed to be neutral, or at least on Sai's side.
That's what confuses me.

And begged is obviously an exaggeration. I still believe Joe is baitin Sai to make a move

Last edited by Sykopaf; 01-29-2009 at 02:34 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #339
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 Bkjj11 said:
This is the same dude that came out with a peace treaty with Ransom now he saying Saigon begged him to stop Get the fu*k outta here with that noise...

you call joe budden fans stans, but yet every thread that involves budden you post like crazy and now you made a pointless thread about him, sir you are the stan
 01-29-2009, 02:33 PM         #340
Meatballer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:

:liar: You Budden haters are so quick to do what you do best you abandon all common sense

The Drama King show interview stated that Joe and Sai did talk over the phone, only Sai alleges that Joe begged to dead the beef....

Off to the edit function you go dumb, fault finding n*gga.....

Last edited by Meatballer; 01-29-2009 at 02:36 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now