Budden Vs Saigon Saigon Says "Joe Budden called & Begged Him to End Beef"

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #301
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Verse said:

^Saigon says the beef is officially deaded, y'all can stop with the back and forth now.....
And after seeing this sh*t. Saigon definitely won that damn battle.

They spent like all of 20 seconds calmly talking about that sh*t. And thats what the fu*k the winner does. Aint no "yeah, cause if he would've said this, I would've just Blah Blah Blah" BULLsh*t. That sh*t is for losers.
 9 years ago '07        #302
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
Budden needs to write a good verse.

A verse, not 365 bars that make people think he's spitting.......................

I agreed with Joell in the argument they was having that day. I know the look Ortiz had on his face........He had that "this n*gga knows I just k!lled this 16 so he's gonna go head and write 32 bars because he can't spit a 16 wit the intensity i just did."

If Budden writes anything less than 30 bars it aint hot usually
 9 years ago '05        #303
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Joey didn't say he won comparing the diss tracks. He says he won because Saigon told him to leave it alone and round three wasn't going to be pretty.

If you wanna use boxing when comparing this battle between the two. It's kinda like a decent boxer sparring a more superior boxer, and the superior boxer lays it out in the first round until the other boxer catches up to his level, and then he goes a little harder in round two. The decent boxer again gets up to that level but that's his max. If the superior boxer raised it any higher it would be over.

So as far as the two a piece diss tracks that were released Saigon won. But what nobody knew until now was that Saigon couldn't have won if the beef played out.

Think of it as having the lead going into the fourth quarter, you gotta play four quarters. So Saigon winning is like having the lead going into the fourth quarter, without the fourth quarter being played.

Two things can happen. Saigon won't speak on this interview. Then it's true what Joe Budden said. Or he'll come out a say it's not true. Then you'll get a round three from Joey.
 01-28-2009, 06:33 PM         #304
start X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sai won face it, and the fact that it was his first battle def took him up a notch
 9 years ago '08        #305
Sykopaf 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 1398 1398
 deeznutz said:
he said if he felt like going a thrid round he would be able to turn it up a bunch of notches. acting like saigon is lucky he doesnt start a third round. thats the biggest pus*y move especially from a "battle rapper" its the ame as going shot for shot with you buddy punching each other in the arm and you go first. he hits you back then you say "ok its done but my punch was way harder then yours therefore i win." meanwhile your buddy sitting there with his arm out ready for you to hit him again so he can keep going but you dont want to anymore. then a few minutes later you start talking about "oh if i had of hit you again it would have straight up knocked you out!" its a bi*ch move face it.
No No No. Your comparison is off. I see what you are tryin' to get at.. but it's off. You are continuing to ignore the phone call that took place. I am not agreein/disagreein whether it's not a bi*ch move.

In your comparison... after your 'buddy' hits you back... your buddy's mom/guardian says, "Hey, you two... y'all need to stop'. Whether it's because 'you' are scared, or just have respect for the guardian 'you' stop and respond 'Okay, i'll stop'... but continue to talk sh*t sayin 'you' would've broke his arm with the next punch. Who knows if 'you' would've. Might be bullsh*t, might not be.

As i said before... i think Joe is baitin' him again. Just stepped in, so out of respect or him 'being scared' he chooses to stop. He didn't stop just because. Now, to me, it looks like he is baitin him again. In your example... 'you' talk so much sh*t cause 'you' want to bait your 'buddy' into punchin 'you' or doin' somethin that warrants a punch from 'you.'
 9 years ago '08        #306
Sykopaf 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 1398 1398
 klew said:
Joey didn't say he won comparing the diss tracks. He says he won because Saigon told him to leave it alone and round three wasn't going to be pretty.

If you wanna use boxing when comparing this battle between the two. It's kinda like a decent boxer sparring a more superior boxer, and the superior boxer lays it out in the first round until the other boxer catches up to his level, and then he goes a little harder in round two. The decent boxer again gets up to that level but that's his max. If the superior boxer raised it any higher it would be over.

So as far as the two a piece diss tracks that were released Saigon won. But what nobody knew until now was that Saigon couldn't have won if the beef played out.

Think of it as having the lead going into the fourth quarter, you gotta play four quarters. So Saigon winning is like having the lead going into the fourth quarter, without the fourth quarter being played.

Two things can happen. Saigon won't speak on this interview. Then it's true what Joe Budden said. Or he'll come out a say it's not true. Then you'll get a round three from Joey.
:applause: Same sh*t i'm tryin to say. The analogies might confuse some, i tried.

I see it as another bait. Sai is gonna let Budden run his mouth, or give Budden another excuse to diss him.
 9 years ago '04        #307
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
DAMN!!!! yall weren't kidding, homie is really in every Budden thread trying to convince the world Joe Budden lost...I been seeing this for like the past week, I knew it was an all time low when homie's in that J Hood thread co-signing him just 'cause he's sh*tting on Joe Budden...i aint even gonna say his name 'cause everyone knows who he is....wow

Back to the thread though: Yeah i wish we got a round 3 to see what more Budden had to bring and see Saigon's response....i'm a fan of both their music...hopefully Saigon drops his album this year
 9 years ago '05        #308
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i fail to see how Saigon wins because Joe says the sh*t is done.....

i mean, i'm not one to say 'you're stupid if you think Sai's disses were better!!' but the logic 'he had the last word so he won' is childish, because that's the logic people in here (which is probably not even PEOPLE, it's probably A PERSON) are using.......

we'll say you're trading punches with your friend........you punch him lightly, he punches you with the same force.......then you punch him pretty hard, he punches you pretty hard with a mad look on his face (cause that's happened to everyone, dude gets mad when you're trading punches and a f!ght breaks out)..........but his second punch wasn't as hard as your second punch, and you see he's getting mad, and you know that you can hit him harder than he just hit you, but because you don't want sh*t to escalate into an all-out f!ght you just decide to let sh*t go.....

or

you're playing basketball with a dude one-on-one......you've never seen him play before so you don't know how good he is.......you don't go all out the first few plays, but you score on him, and he comes back and scores a few points too.......score is 3-3, so you decide to turn up the intensity and end up crossing dude up and getting an easy lay-up, but when dude gets the ball, he's trying to cross you up, but you're not going for it, so he just shoots a jumper in your eye........after a while, if you notice you're not playing as hard as you know you can, but the dude you're playing is playing as hard as he can, you're not going to keep pushing it because there's no point in it........

and to the people saying you didn't really win if you talk sh*t.......son, every time i win anything i talk sh*t........it doesn't mean you're not confident in your work if you talk sh*t after you supposedly win, it means you're not a gracious winner.

now, i'm not saying that one dude did better than another dude in the battle, i'm just saying that half of the logic used in this thread (and in other threads by people in this thread) is just stupid, on both sides....

on a side note, someone was making fun of the headphones i'm currently wearing because i use them to record with.......they were talking about how no professional would use such cheap headphones with anything that was going anywhere..........same headphones Sai has on in the video interview.
 9 years ago '08        #309
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,006 | Props total: 19909 19909
 str8_akademiks said:
From the diss records that were released, Saigon won.

And even though I'm a fan of his, Budden comes off as an egotistical piece of sh*t that dudes just want to beat the sh*t out of.
I'm not gonna blame Saigon for wanting to cave his face in.
Us Jersey cats cant help it...we come off as a**holes 85% of the time...but at least most of us can back up what we say or how we come across
 01-28-2009, 08:51 PM         #310
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn beef is contagious
 9 years ago '05        #311
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
Budden

just because he had more punches that made me go 'oooohhhhh!!!'

that's what battles are about, making your audience laugh at your opponent......i don't find 'your son is gay like you' and 'your girl got fu*ked by Fab' funny, i don't find it offensive so i don't want someone to take it like that, it's just not creative at all......
 01-28-2009, 09:48 PM         #312
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this sh*t ain't beef...more like grown men playing the dozens

that sh*t is weak
 9 years ago '07        #313
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
 daliff89 said:
Budden

just because he had more punches that made me go 'oooohhhhh!!!'

that's what battles are about, making your audience laugh at your opponent......i don't find 'your son is gay like you' and 'your girl got fu*ked by Fab' funny, i don't find it offensive so i don't want someone to take it like that, it's just not creative at all......
I feel the opposite...the first budden diss was aiight, but the second one literally put me to sleep it was so boring.......The most exciting track was Pushing Buddens as far as intensity,punchlines,cadence and flow. Buddens disses didn't have all those factors and his cadence never changes......EVER.

I literally yawned at the second Budden diss and my wifey was telling me to turn that noise off, bare in mind she can sit thru listening to M.O.P Firing Squad with me
 9 years ago '06        #314
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bobby's World said:

They spent like all of 20 seconds calmly talking about that sh*t. And thats what the fu*k the winner does. Aint no "yeah, cause if he would've said this, I would've just Blah Blah Blah" BULLsh*t. That sh*t is for losers.

lmao i swear some of u come up with the stupidest reasons ever..oh yeah u like the way he talked about it more so he won? :|

fine then i can say saigon lost cause he looked all nervous when talking about it..he went from saying he'll beat joe's a.ss on sight to saying he'll say what up to him guess that means joe won

deeznutz said:
ok well what i'm trying to say is what kinda dude starts a rap beef lets it go only 2 rounds then completely deads it after he arguably lost. especially when hes talking sh*t now on some shoulda coulda woulda bullsh*t? if i was a battle rapper and someone dropped pushing buddens on me then i couldnt just let that sh*t go unless i'm a) scared b) scared c) careers on the line or c) all of the above.
once again u have no proof that budden was the one who deaded it...

who's to say saigon didnt ask him to stop? like i said nobody knows what they said in the convo so try to think logically for once instead of acting like some cheated on bi*ch

and u still havent answered why saigon would deny that a call took place when both just blaze (SAIGON'S PRODUCER) and budden said it did

and to the guy saying saigon never denied the call took place, here's a direct quote from his XXL interview

"Sai denied everything that Just Blaze wrote on his twitter account last night. “Nah that’s what Just Blaze wants to happen in his heart,” he said. “I don’t know where he got that information from but that’s totally bullsh*t.“

Last edited by coolio; 01-28-2009 at 10:46 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #315
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Bobby's World said:

btw saigon was on shade 45 earlier talking sh*t about joe calling him a bird saying he got ransom in trouble and sh*t like that..so i guess by ur own logic he lost since "that's not how a winner talks" right?

it's funny how quickly he switched up in those interviews..he goes from this back to talking alot of sh*t

also not sure but somebody who was listening to the audio says saigon said it's round 3 now? hope it's true and it happens

Last edited by coolio; 01-28-2009 at 11:17 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #316
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space

[pic - click to view]

01-28-2009, 11:55 PM         #317
PHOENIXXX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-still denying the phone call that took place
-still saying he'll beat him up
-says it's round 3 and the ball is in Joe's court

I'm surprised nobody on here caught that audio. I'm sure it'll come out in the morning though

get the popcorn ready
 9 years ago '06        #318
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25734 25734
oh well joey bout to murder him

zip em up
 9 years ago '05        #319
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
 PHOENIXXX said:
-still denying the phone call that took place
-still saying he'll beat him up
-says it's round 3 and the ball is in Joe's court

I'm surprised nobody on here caught that audio. I'm sure it'll come out in the morning though

get the popcorn ready
:applause: i definitely hope ur right about this bruvva... i dont think anybody was ready for that battle to be over... haha now joey can get in this niga a.ss foreal and end the big debate...
 9 years ago '08        #320
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305
didn't he JUST release a video of him saying this beef is over?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy