Budden Vs Saigon Saigon Says "Joe Budden called & Begged Him to End Beef"

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-28-2009, 02:55 PM         #281
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
joe just said in that interview that the he'll go another round if saigon disses him again..so if saigon felt so insulted by that little punchline 2 years ago and started dissing budden every chance he got, im sure an interview like this should p!ss him off right? so if saigon isn't scared then he should just talk more sh*t..if he doesn't well then it means he's scared and what budden's saying is true

there u go :applause:
But if it's over, why would there be a need to do anything? If it's over, why continue to talk about a third diss that you're not going to release. If it's over, let it go, it's that simple don't dwell on it anymore. I don't think Saigon is going to get upset at this interview. But if Joe releases any more disses after saying it's over and this is it. Then Saigon has the right to attack.
 01-28-2009, 03:00 PM         #282
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mista_millz;13284645
[B said:
this whole interview he's sh*ttin on saigon[/B
But why keep sh*ttin on dude if it's over? That doesn't make any type of sense. That's why I kinda take what Joe is saying with a grain of salt. If it's over and you talked like you say, why continue to make back handed comments? All while saying it's over. It don't make any sense at all. Either way, if Joe releases anymore disses, then Saigon has a right to come back at him. Cause Joe claimed it was squashed.
 9 years ago '06        #283
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 CreativeMind said:
But if it's over, why would there be a need to do anything? If it's over, why continue to talk about a third diss that you're not going to release. If it's over, let it go, it's that simple don't dwell on it anymore. I don't think Saigon is going to get upset at this interview. But if Joe releases any more disses after saying it's over and this is it. Then Saigon has the right to attack.
he was asked about it...

see the difference is..saigon's interview after the beef stopped was him saying how much pain in his life hurt him and him saying good thing about joe for once

budden still said some sh*t like saigon was begging him to stop..so it's kinda obvious who's scared of who

saigon doesnt wanna slip up and cause a 3rd round
 9 years ago '06        #284
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 deeznutz said:
you are the biggesdt d*ckrider i swear to god. so now your saying the ball is in saigons court??? how is that so hes supposed to diss him then diss him again back 2 back? why the fu*k would he do that. joe budden is the one who is choosing not to diss again and apparently according to him its because his next diss is way too vicious you stans will think up anything to defend your man. why dont you let us know how many more disses saigon needs to do to get the ball rolling again you fu*kin idiot
uh oh somebody's mad

lmao show me one part of that interview where he syas the reason he's not dissing him is cause his 3rd diss is too vicious..one part

i'll wait
 01-28-2009, 03:18 PM         #285
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
he was asked about it...

see the difference is..saigon's interview after the beef stopped was him saying how much pain in his life hurt him and him saying good thing about joe for once

budden still said some sh*t like saigon was begging him to stop..so it's kinda obvious who's scared of who

saigon doesnt wanna slip up and cause a 3rd round
Just because Saigon gave Joe props on a good diss record, doesn't mean he's scared. Joe is the one doing all the talking and saying it's over. He's the one bigging up a diss he's suppsoedly has in the can. Saigon is not saying anything at this point, because it's suppose to be over. You don't diss somebody after it's suppose to be squashed, because it's squashed.

Joe is the one that has the burdon of proof, not Saigon. Joe is the one that can't slip up diss Saigon, because he declaried it over. Joe is the one that will look stupid dissing Sai after saying it's over. People will look at Joe sideways for that, and call him a liar, because he'd be back to dissing dude again. After it was suppose to be over. It has nothing to do with anybody being scared.
 01-28-2009, 03:21 PM         #286
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
uh oh somebody's mad

lmao show me one part of that interview where he syas the reason he's not dissing him is cause his 3rd diss is too vicious..one part

i'll wait
I believe Joe said, if I put out that third he would've really wanted to put his hands on me then. So in essance, he was saying the diss was too vicious.
 9 years ago '06        #287
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 CreativeMind said:
Just because Saigon gave Joe props on a good diss record, doesn't mean he's scared. Joe is the one doing all the talking and saying it's over. He's the one bigging up a diss he's suppsoedly has in the can. Saigon is not saying anything at this point, because it's suppose to be over. You don't diss somebody after it's suppose to be squashed, because it's squashed.

Joe is the one that has the burdon of proof, not Saigon. Joe is the one that can't slip up diss Saigon, because he declaried it over. Joe is the one that will look stupid dissing Sai after saying it's over. People will look at Joe sideways for that, and call him a liar, because he'd be back to dissing dude again. After it was suppose to be over. It has nothing to do with anybody being scared.
that's the thing tho..if he disses him now, people like deeznutz and his spirit squad will say budden is bi-polar and he dissed him after saying it was over

and if he doesn't diss him, they say he's too scared

so basically it'll just keep being the same sh*t over and over
 9 years ago '06        #288
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 CreativeMind said:
I believe Joe said, if I put out that third he would've really wanted to put his hands on me then. So in essance, he was saying the diss was too vicious.
but is he saying that the beef is over cause his 3rd diss is too vicious?
 9 years ago '06        #289
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 deeznutz said:
he said if he felt like going a thrid round he would be able to turn it up a bunch of notches. acting like saigon is lucky he doesnt start a third round. thats the biggest pus*y move especially from a "battle rapper" its the ame as going shot for shot with you buddy punching each other in the arm and you go first. he hits you back then you say "ok its done but my punch was way harder then yours therefore i win." meanwhile your buddy sitting there with his arm out ready for you to hit him again so he can keep going but you dont want to anymore. then a few minutes later you start talking about "oh if i had of hit you again it would have straight up knocked you out!" its a bi*ch move face it.
yes..he said if the the beef wasnt deaded, he had a bunch of personal sh*t to use against saigon...

u act as if u heard the call or something..how would u know what they said and who wanted to dead the beef? remember this convo wasnt set up by joe nor saigon..it's was set up by just blaze who's a mutual friend

and i still dont see any proof of joe saying the beef was over cause his 3rd diss was too vicious
 9 years ago '05        #290
GhostXL 
space
space
$766 | Props total: 17 17
budden is bi*ch bring that sh*t up, if the beef is den leave it alone and stop tryin to bait the n*gga.

with that said i think budden is waaaaaay better the saigon
 01-28-2009, 03:53 PM         #291
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn this "beef" is done? Damn a n*gga is off the internet for a little over a week and sh*t changes that quick?
 01-28-2009, 03:54 PM         #292
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
:applause:

bi*ch move
not really....... he didnt say he didnt put it out because he was scared...... he said the reason it wasnt put out was because of the phone call 'resolving/diffusing' the situation.

and at jae hood half a bar fu*k yall n*ggas

Joe Budden said:
This rapper dude is trying to get me to do something to him but I'm not because he's not worth it.
 9 years ago '04        #293
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
This interview is badly written, he says the same thing like 3x in every answer. I know Joe speaks well so I can only conclude that this is written by an idiot.
 01-28-2009, 04:24 PM         #294
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotta question for people saying joe is lying / saigon is telling the truth..........

the original news of the beef being squashed was made public by just blaze right???

joe budden is saying a phonecall happened
just blaze is saying a phonecall happened

saigon is denying he spoke to anyone.............

why would just blaze dispute saigon's stance?? they work together alot more frequently then joe and just............
 9 years ago '05        #295
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
 sniper1 said:
gotta question for people saying joe is lying / saigon is telling the truth..........

the original news of the beef being squashed was made public by just blaze right???

why would just blaze dispute saigon's stance?? they work together alot more frequently then joe and just............

basicaly
saigon denies the phone call cuz his fans couldnt defend him anymore then aha
 9 years ago '05        #296
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
^^^bong
 9 years ago '06        #297
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 sniper1 said:

:applause:
 9 years ago '07        #298
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328

^Saigon says the beef is officially deaded, y'all can stop with the back and forth now.....
 01-28-2009, 04:46 PM         #299
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pokora said:
basicaly
saigon denies the phone call cuz his fans couldnt defend him anymore then aha
Nobody denied that there was a phone call. Saigon just said he didn't partake in the conversations that went down. He didn't say there wasn't a phone call. Basically, it's their word against each other's. Either way, if it's trueyly over than they need to let it be over. And shut down any questions about the beef. If that's the case.
 9 years ago '05        #300
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 deeznutz said:
oh buddy if only you knew what i was about to type as a reply. you would have been owned if i had of replied to this but i'm not going to for whatever reason. your lucky punk cause my reply would have just completely destroyed you. i'll save it though but man was it good. i was about to take it up a few notches but i'm not going to again for whatever reason.

^^^ i just took a page from joe buddens book on the art of war.
Exactly. Loser sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy