Budden Vs Saigon Saigon Says "Joe Budden called & Begged Him to End Beef"

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-28-2009, 12:25 PM         #261
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Ya'll say he won.

But usually the loser is the one doing all the explaining.
If you won undeniably, then why is he talkin bout what he would've did or said. Why didn't he just do it to begin with?

Its like at the end of a boxing match, if there was a knockout, they recap and thats it. The boxer won. The boxer dont go talkin bout "well if I wouldnt hit him with the left instead of the right in that next round he definitely was going down". Who does that?

:agreement6: Real talk homie... Like when they had a poll on HOT97 for Ether vs. Super Ugly, Jay waited until the poll was over to start explaining/making excuses about Super Ugly only being a freestyle n*gga if you thought u won then the sh*t wouldn't bother you enough to have to explain why you think you won - the winner usually lets the music speak for itself

Joey Lost:greetings10:
 9 years ago '06        #262
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Robby Digital said:
:agreement6: Real talk homie... Like when they had a poll on HOT97 for Ether vs. Super Ugly, Jay waited until the poll was over to start explaining/making excuses about Super Ugly only being a freestyle n*gga if you thought u won then the sh*t wouldn't bother you enough to have to explain why you think you won - the winner usually lets the music speak for itself

Joey Lost:greetings10:
then again if they asked him the question and he wouldn't have answered, u would've been saying that he doesnt wanna talk about it cause he lost...

just face it, u're obsessed and u always will be until everybody agrees with u..sh*t u're even lying to yourself now
 9 years ago '05        #263
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
people try to hard to hate on joe cuz they mad

i told u that everybody in saigon camp thought than he lost cuz he had nothin to say in a "3rd" diss track
sai explains in hhg interview that joey got inner sources who give him info on sai,
justblaze stop joey to save his own artist but i still dont understand how he do it lol
maybe he gives joe free beats
 9 years ago '08        #264
Sykopaf 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1410 1410
Y'all are funny.

Sai takin it up a notch? Maybe. Just one notch though. How so? Sai himself said that he was just going off he say she say. How much more he say she say is out there? Sai admitted to Budden having inside information, not just regular info you can find on wikapedia and myspace. So... he'd just be sayin the same sh*t others have said in a different way. Budden has inside info, which allows him to step it up more than Sai will be able to. Sai admitted that (if the interview was real)

Second... Budden lost cause he didn't respond and Sai got the last hit? It's in Joe's court? No. We decide now. It isn't determined by the last blow. There are two disses from both camps. Even. If Budden replies, it'll be lopsided. If that happens, it'd be unfair to judge without giving Sai the chance to respond.
In a boxing match... the f!ghters throw jabs for some rounds. Judges decide who won each round. If one guy was pretty much throwing 94 percent of the punches while the other guy stood there... and then in the last two seconds the guy who was standing there throws one decent punch, which happens to be the last punch... are the judges gonna say the guy who threw one punch wins because he threw the last one? No. At least i don't think so. So how can anyone say Sai wins because he Sai had the last word. No more rounds after this one, we judge based on the hits. (My so called f!ght is just hypothetical, not an accurate description of this battle)

Who needs cliff notes?

Personally... I think Budden is trying to bait Saigon into saying something that will justify him releasing another diss..
 01-28-2009, 12:52 PM         #265
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
then again if they asked him the question and he wouldn't have answered, u would've been saying that he doesnt wanna talk about it cause he lost...

just face it, u're obsessed and u always will be until everybody agrees with u..sh*t u're even lying to yourself now
No, he could have just said "the beef is over, the music is out there - i'm gonna let the streets decide who won for themselves", instead of basically INSISTING that he won to save face because he knows he lost :greetings10:
 9 years ago '06        #266
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Robby Digital said:
No, he could have just said "the beef is over, the music is out there - i'm gonna let the streets decide who won for themselves", instead of basically INSISTING that he won to save face because he knows he lost :greetings10:
and if he did say that, u'd still be saying the same sh*t so once again, stop lying :greetings10:
 9 years ago '06        #267
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 deeznutz said:
you sound like a retard. first of all this is not boxing this is rap beef. if joey doesnt start up round 3 it means he doesnt have it in him plain and simple. i would say the exact same sh*t if it were saigon. alls joey and all his fans are doing is giving excuse after excuse. if budden really could go up a few notches then he would but he doesnt therefore hes completely drained and has nothing else.
u have the logic of a retard and i dont mean that figuratively speaking..i actually think u have the logic of a person born with a mental disability

just blaze set up a convo and they somehow resolved it..nobody knows what they talked about

according to u whoever disses last automatically wins...retard
 9 years ago '04        #268
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
From the diss records that were released, Saigon won.

And even though I'm a fan of his, Budden comes off as an egotistical piece of sh*t that dudes just want to beat the sh*t out of.
I'm not gonna blame Saigon for wanting to cave his face in.
 9 years ago '05        #269
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 coolio said:
u have the logic of a retard and i dont mean that figuratively speaking..i actually think u have the logic of a person born with a mental disability

just blaze set up a convo and they somehow resolved it..nobody knows what they talked about

according to u whoever disses last automatically wins...retard

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #270
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 deeznutz said:
oh buddy if only you knew what i was about to type as a reply. you would have been owned if i had of replied to this but i'm not going to for whatever reason. your lucky punk cause my reply would have just completely destroyed you. i'll save it though but man was it good. i was about to take it up a few notches but i'm not going to again for whatever reason.

^^^ i just took a page from joe buddens book on the art of war.
this is great....boxden got sum fools on here
 01-28-2009, 01:07 PM         #271
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
ok man you know what i'm not even going to respond to this. what i was going to type in this thread is so fu*king damaging to you it would have ended your boxden career. if only you could have read what i was about to say you would have been shook. i am not going to respond though because it is just way too crazy.

^^^^ sound familiar? does this mean i win??? buddens is a joke
 01-28-2009, 01:31 PM         #272
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
why would Saigon say a phone call didnt happen.. I dont understand lol
He didn't say a phone call never happened. He said he wasn't a part of any phone calls that went down. And he's sticking to that. Honestly I don't know what to believe at this point. Cause it's both their words against each other. Anyway, the reason why I take Joe's account of things with a grain of salt, is because let's go back to the alledged Ransom footage he said he had. Why didn't you put it out? If there's proof, don't talk about it, show it. It's like he's doing a lot of talking, but no backing it up. He claims to have all this information, but didn't go one step toward using it. So it's like I believe him then I don't.
 9 years ago '05        #273
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
buddens lost.. again

lemme see that beautiful smile again joey..

9 years ago '04        #274
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
i dunno how you can say budden lost...sai's disses werent even as hard as ransoms first 2 (minus the 3rd joeys gay diss) and joey destroyed ransom with tracks that weren't as good as pain in his life...sh*t sai's record wasnt even as good as the games diss track...
 9 years ago '05        #275
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 coolio said:
doubt it

if his two first disses had the same insults..i doubt he has any material left and he knows it
H-to The Homo and Ether have the same insults, Ice Cube disses vs NWA had the same insults whats your point?

for example if a n*gga is talkin bout how big a n*gga head is and he says it in different ways and its funny then its funny, I aint gon be like man he keep talkin about his head so he aint funny or lets use rap as an example The Clipse main topic on rap is drugs now if they were horrible lyricist and couldnt come up with good punchlines to talk about drugs then they would become stale but they are good lyricist and come up with different ways to describe the dope game so therefore it doesnt get old to me

Joe had the same insults too, yall keep talkin Saigon was saying all that joe is gay sh*t but joe was sayin gay sh*t in his battle too, he said the same insults when he battled ransom so I guess he didnt have any material left in that battle either, Saigon responded last so its Budden turn but where's the material, where's the devestating Round 3 response?? Who's really run outta sh*t to say?

I aint saying Budden aint capable of a better diss but U cant say Saigon isnt either
 9 years ago '08        #276
Sykopaf 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1410 1410
 deeznutz said:
you sound like a retard. first of all this is not boxing this is rap beef. if joey doesnt start up round 3 it means he doesnt have it in him plain and simple. i would say the exact same sh*t if it were saigon. alls joey and all his fans are doing is giving excuse after excuse. if budden really could go up a few notches then he would but he doesnt therefore hes completely drained and has nothing else.
Wow, it's called an analogy. Look it up. Budden has to start ROUND 3, or he is DRAINED? Fits a boxing analoly. If you still don't get it, we can compare it to f!ght Klub battles, which still adhere to what i was trying to get across. Why does there have to be a round 3 anyway? It's not mandated.

I don't need to really respond in depth, you already made yourself look dumb

The reply you hit coolio with, the one you probably thought was clever... would be applicable if Joe released a diss track directed at Sai sayin he isn't gonna diss him. So again, you failed and your logic is crippled.

Last edited by Sykopaf; 01-28-2009 at 02:15 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #277
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1278 1278
pain in his life reminded me of jay's takeover, it had that (you know who, did you know what with you know who, but lets just keep it between me and you) kind of feel

i dont think he would be bluffin like that, and plus he had something planned for that slaughterhouse show remember

this whole interview he's sh*ttin on saigon, so either sai will keep quiet and give joe props again, or he's gonna feel attacked like when joe used him in a punchline if he doesnt do sh*t then saigon knows he lost and he dont want it no more
 9 years ago '06        #278
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 deeznutz said:
oh buddy if only you knew what i was about to type as a reply. you would have been owned if i had of replied to this but i'm not going to for whatever reason. your lucky punk cause my reply would have just completely destroyed you. i'll save it though but man was it good. i was about to take it up a few notches but i'm not going to again for whatever reason.

^^^ i just took a page from joe buddens book on the art of war.
joe just said in that interview that the he'll go another round if saigon disses him again..so if saigon felt so insulted by that little punchline 2 years ago and started dissing budden every chance he got, im sure an interview like this should p!ss him off right? so if saigon isn't scared then he should just talk more sh*t..if he doesn't well then it means he's scared and what budden's saying is true

there u go :applause:
 9 years ago '06        #279
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 deeznutz said:
ok man you know what i'm not even going to respond to this. what i was going to type in this thread is so fu*king damaging to you it would have ended your boxden career. if only you could have read what i was about to say you would have been shook. i am not going to respond though because it is just way too crazy.

^^^^ sound familiar? does this mean i win??? buddens is a joke
:sprachlos020: u've used that twice now and u got me sweating here..i cant even eat or sleep or do anything right right now

^^^^ sound familiar?

im glad ur gf found ur post funny tho :greetings10:
 9 years ago '06        #280
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 BurninLz said:
buddens lost.. again

lemme see that beautiful smile again joey..

this coming from a guy who had to lie about how much his condo is worth hoping to impress deeznutz and robby digital
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago