Budden Vs Saigon Saigon Says "Joe Budden called & Begged Him to End Beef"

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #241
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
it's funny how the mods always seem to get involved when kingofny aka gooDFella starts getting made fun of
 9 years ago '07        #242
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,581 | Props total: 5297 5297
 01-28-2009, 10:50 AM         #243
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We both are. We both are. If you’re strictly talking about the battle between me and him then I won. I definitely won, hands down, because the thing that certain people don’t understand but him and his camp and a few people’s camps is that I went from “Letter to Saigon” and then I went up another notch on “Pain in his Life,” I could have went up quite a few more notches. (laughs) I could have really took it to another level and then before we had our conversation I planned on it but like I was telling him on the phone, round three was about to get extremely, extremely, extremely personal and there probably wouldn’t have been any coming back from that. He would have really wanted to put his hands on me after round three.

Saigon lost its official.
 9 years ago '05        #244
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
i want that diss
 9 years ago '07        #245
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,581 | Props total: 5297 5297
^You ain't the only one, unfortunately, it doesn't seem like we're gonna get it......:frown:
 01-28-2009, 11:04 AM         #246
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
so how's deeznutz or robby digital posting more about budden than any of his fans in the past week any different? it's ok for them cause they have the same opinion as u? fu*k outta here
Hold up n*gga how u gonna involve me in that discussion?...Didn't you see the list that was posted I don't have HALF the amount of posts you and that closet pole-smoking f*g**t 8th Wonder have in this thread.. Ya'll both need to take your a.sses outside once in a while, Boxden will be hear when you back
 9 years ago '06        #247
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
What did you guys talk about?

That part I’m not going to share. But we had a pretty in-depth conversation. And it was a good one. It was a good conversation. It didn’t start out well but we had a good conversation. He begged me to stop. He begged me to leave him alone.

Looking at the results, who do you think comes out as the winner in this battle?

We both are. We both are. If you’re strictly talking about the battle between me and him then I won. I definitely won, hands down, because the thing that certain people don’t understand but him and his camp and a few people’s camps is that I went from “Letter to Saigon” and then I went up another notch on “Pain in his Life,” I could have went up quite a few more notches. (laughs) I could have really took it to another level and then before we had our conversation I planned on it but like I was telling him on the phone, round three was about to get extremely, extremely, extremely personal and there probably wouldn’t have been any coming back from that. He would have really wanted to put his hands on me after round three.

haha damn now i really want that round 3
 9 years ago '05        #248
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Ya'll say he won.

But usually the loser is the one doing all the explaining.
If you won undeniably, then why is he talkin bout what he would've did or said. Why didn't he just do it to begin with?

Its like at the end of a boxing match, if there was a knockout, they recap and thats it. The boxer won. The boxer dont go talkin bout "well if I wouldnt hit him with the left instead of the right in that next round he definitely was going down". Who does that?
 9 years ago '05        #249
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
^^^its and interview....hes suppose to answer questions
 9 years ago '04        #250
m_cullins 62 heat pts62 OP
space
space
$7,533 | Props total: 275 275
Good sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #251
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,402 | Props total: 8074 8074
Joey Lost

I don't really believe that but someone was gonna say it
 9 years ago '06        #252
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
Ya'll say he won.

But usually the loser is the one doing all the explaining.
If you won undeniably, then why is he talkin bout what he would've did or said. Why didn't he just do it to begin with?

Its like at the end of a boxing match, if there was a knockout, they recap and thats it. The boxer won. The boxer dont go talkin bout "well if I wouldnt hit him with the left instead of the right in that next round he definitely was going down". Who does that?
oh u're supposed to answer questions in an interview
 9 years ago '06        #253
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Robby Digital said:
Hold up n*gga how u gonna involve me in that discussion?...Didn't you see the list that was posted I don't have HALF the amount of posts you and that closet pole-smoking f*g**t 8th Wonder have in this thread.. Ya'll both need to take your a.sses outside once in a while, Boxden will be hear when you back
this isnt the only budden thread dumb motherfu*ker
 9 years ago '05        #254
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Nickel said:
^^^its and interview....hes suppose to answer questions
I know...
But its the same sh*t with "Imma start putting footage out".
Yo if its that serious then do it. Same sh*t with this. Hyperthetically speaking, why would you act like you got a gun, if you in a gun f!ght? Pull the gun out and shoot if its really on like you say.

Otherwise, all this coulda woulda shoulda sh*t, sound like bluffin.
 9 years ago '05        #255
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Andre3000 said:

Saigon lost its official.
Okay that's a very biased opinion Cause Joe said he won Sai lost??? So If Sai said he won that mean Joe lost?? Sai took up another notch from his first diss also, and Sai can take it up as many notches as Budden can

Budden got ate up and ran outta sh*t to say IMO, he aint ever been in this position, I see right thru the bullsh*t, he thought Sai was a pushover and he was wrong, I've been listening to budden for 6 years and if he had a huge diss record better than his second he's gonna release it, same with this footage of Ran gettin duffed out U woulda released it the day it happened if it shows Ran being a bi*ch and running from yall, not threatning to release it his ego is too big to not release a diss record that he claims is way better than pain in his life or footage of him embarassing someone on their own block

He got beat by someone who isnt a battle rapper but who is a lyricist of his stature, he played his cards wrong in this battle, Good Battle but Saigon definitely k!lled it with that last diss
 9 years ago '08        #256
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,567 | Props total: 2398 2398
So the phone call DID happen...
 9 years ago '04        #257
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
why would Saigon say a phone call didnt happen.. I dont understand lol
 9 years ago '06        #258
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 CTre said:
why would Saigon say a phone call didnt happen.. I dont understand lol
he wants to make people think that joe aint responding outta fear or something
 9 years ago '06        #259
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Basicgz said:
Sai can take it up as many notches as Budden can
doubt it

if his two first disses had the same insults..i doubt he has any material left and he knows it
 9 years ago '06        #260
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 deeznutz said:
this just in according to joe budden he didnt release another diss because it was way too good of a diss thats why he is not gonna go a thrid round because his next diss is way too good so out of the kindness of his heart he will let it end with pushing buddens what kind of battle rapper is this? joey is lucky he didnt start round 3 cause it would have ended his career and he knows it. i'd like to hear this magical diss he has in the can that would have completely blown the entire rap industry to pieces with. i call bullsh*t hahahahaha
i dont know what kinda school ur dumbass parents sent u to but u need to go back and learn to read

do u actually read articles or just pretend it says a certain thing and roll with it?

anyways go back, read it and u should be fine :greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy