Budden Vs Saigon Saigon Says "Joe Budden called & Begged Him to End Beef"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
75 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-27-2009, 11:34 AM         #221
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:
n*gga thats EXACTLY what you said in your last three replies to me (go check em) "oh she's just mad because I called her gay last time" or w/e You duck a.ss n*gga you failed to address anything I just said because you know in your heart its the truth.. You even just admitted you don't even care about Joe Budden or Saigon, but simply have nothing better to do - truth hurts don't it? ..kill yo self f*g**t..

Ladies and gentlemen this fu*king idiot just doesn't get it..She said that "I WAS A CORNBALL AND THAT IM NOT WORTH REPLYING TO", but check how many times this muthafu*ka has come back to quote me after saying that..She doesn't e ven have a good defense. I can say whatever I want as long as I know I got your attention. I can tell you got a v*gina between them legs, because your sensitive as fu*k. You have contradicted yourself like a million times in this thread by replying after you said you were done. I keep getting under that skin huh bi*ch? You can't take that sh*t. YOu can't stand when someone on BX laughs at you..Sensitive a.ss thugs yall all need hugs. Now proceed to find your nearest bridge and jump off that bi*ch.:greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #222
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
enuff from the buddens fans.

his career never started and now its over.

thread title says it all, he tried to end it and saigon said fu*k that.

go cry to mommy joeboxden.com
 9 years ago '07        #223
Ryde3 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 199 199
LOL @ this thread INTERNET SOLDIERS ....RIDE OUT
 9 years ago '06        #224
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 GooDFeLLa said:
Same usual suspects posting 20+ times to show their support...

Daaaamn Coolio is that all you do is use BX to show you're affection for this guy? How many posts you got in Joe Budden threads? Like 15 over the last 24 hours...

Same goes for 8th Wonder...

And we all know...SlimWillie had to put in his 47 cents in...

How many posts just today about Buddens man? Like 10? It's only 10 in the morning...and they're all like 2 mins apart...

I dunno who lost more Budden or his fans for believing in this guy to be the "savior"... A battle featuring 2 guys that can't drop an album... They both lost...but not as much as you the fans have...

And there is a difference between posting in a forum...being a fan...and being a d*ckriding fan on a forum...guess which ya'll fall into...?

i actually only posted 9 times on the entire forum in the past two days so no

but whats up kingofny? havent heard much from u ever since u cried to the mods after ur bulldog faced c*nt of a mother's pic was posted

Last edited by coolio; 01-27-2009 at 12:57 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #225
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
^ so my name is one of my favorite albums, whats the harm in that....and i just changed it to this after football season ....still doesnt mean i go into every one of hovs thread d*ckriding for hours like its shown you and coolio do for budden....
so how's deeznutz or robby digital posting more about budden than any of his fans in the past week any different? it's ok for them cause they have the same opinion as u? fu*k outta here

also u shouldn't post about me thinking i'd actually give a fu*k about what some d*ck sucking f*g**t like u thinks :greetings10:

Last edited by coolio; 01-27-2009 at 01:04 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #226
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 deeznutz said:
reason i'm posting is because budden got owned and you little groupies were saying different. if you all would have just admitted joey took the L then it would be all good but you little d*ckriders refuse to. so either 1) you guys dont know what good rap is or 2) your stans. I'm guessing all of the above. Joey lost
so unless people agree with u, they're wrong?

lmao that fact that people on the internet having a different opinion than u makes u mad enough to start acting like a female = u lost

Last edited by coolio; 01-27-2009 at 01:09 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #227
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 slimwillie said:
thats King of NY? word. he don't want it with me

provide me with a link to his moms thread
it was in that thread u made of him in the slaughterhouse

he cried to the mods and had it deleted tho..big hommie was exposing the sh*t outta him
 9 years ago '06        #228
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 deeznutz said:
ok your an idiot. what i'm trying to say is that if you look at the battle (2 songs a piece) and if you listen to them with a completely unbiased opinion then anyone who listens to rap would be able to instantly tell that joey took an L. so what i'm saying is you still think differently and thats what makes you a d*ckrider. your obviously a huge fan of joe buddens therefore he could lose to anyone and you would still never admit it. then when he actually does win you'd be all over this forum non-stop praising the guy. these are facts and its what makes you a d*ckrider.
maybe we just got different views on what makes a good diss track

i already said saigon is a good rapper and his 2nd diss was good but i didnt like it as much cause he basically said the same sh*t as the first one

i liked pain in his life more cause he actually exposed something we didnt know before and it was just more creative and clever imo

i think the fact that people had counted saigon out after that horrible first diss, makes his 2nd diss, which was actually good, seem better..but think about it everything he said, we basically heard from ransom
 9 years ago '06        #229
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
lol nah i know im just trying to see how his logic works

btw that myspace link aint working? but i know big hommie somehow found out all this sh*t about him like where his dad works and all that so kingofny had the thread deleted
 01-27-2009, 01:43 PM         #230
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
so unless people agree with u, they're wrong?

lmao that fact that people on the internet having a different opinion than u makes u mad enough to start acting like a female = u lost

LMFAO
 01-27-2009, 01:44 PM         #231
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
I found his dads myspace to. his name is John goff

dude had butterfly's on his page

:laughing9:
 01-27-2009, 01:53 PM         #232
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
maybe we just got different views on what makes a good diss track

i already said saigon is a good rapper and his 2nd diss was good but i didnt like it as much cause he basically said the same sh*t as the first one

i liked pain in his life more cause he actually exposed something we didnt know before and it was just more creative and clever imo

i think the fact that people had counted saigon out after that horrible first diss, makes his 2nd diss, which was actually good, seem better..but think about it everything he said, we basically heard from ransom
Joe repeated the same stuff about Saigon too. So I don't get what he said that was so great or such an exposer. Only thing was he said it for 5 minutes instead of 3. And who cares about the baby mama ish? Wow that's a big exposer he deserves a cookie for. Come up with something we actually care about.

Nobody cares about what hoe he had a kid with, or what problems he has with that. Other than that, Joe ain't say much of nothing either. All he did was feed you a bunch of fancy lines to impress you. And we all know he isn't Mr. Gangsta, so it was useless for him to spit those velcroe your tounge lines.

I'm not trying to discredit Joe's diss. I just don't see what he said that was so great or exposing either. I wish his die hard fans would see that. You can say his diss was btter or clever. But he was repeating himself with the same ole stuff too. So neither one of them won the battle. There's not even another round to determine that. They both started getting generic.

Last edited by CreativeMind; 01-27-2009 at 01:56 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #233
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
 CreativeMind said:
Joe repeated the same stuff about Saigon too. So I don't get what he said that was so great or such an exposer. Only thing was he said it for 5 minutes instead of 3. And who cares about the baby mama ish? Wow that's a big exposer he deserves a cookie for. Come up with something we actually care about.

Nobody cares about what hoe he had a kid with, or what problems he has with that. Other than that, Joe ain't say much of nothing either. All he did was feed you a bunch of fancy lines to impress you. And we all know he isn't Mr. Gangsta, so it was useless for him to spit those velcroe your tounge lines.

I'm not trying to discredit Joe's diss. I just don't see what he said that was so great or exposing either. I wish his die hard fans would see that. You can say his diss was btter or clever. But he was repeating himself with the same ole stuff too. So neither one of them won the battle. There's not even another round to determine that. They both started getting generic.
who care? lol, i told u the one who care --> saigon, and thats the most important
budden disstrack is directed for saigon, not for the fans opinions on what is hot on a disstrack
 01-27-2009, 02:05 PM         #234
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pokora said:
who care? lol, i told u the one who care --> saigon, and thats the most important
budden disstrack is directed for saigon, not for the fans opinions on what is hot on a disstrack
This was a public beef, so fans opinions are in order. Otherwise, they wouldn't have released any diss records to be judged. So it's pretty stupid to say their fans opinions on the diss tracks don't matter. They do matter.
 9 years ago '06        #235
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 CreativeMind said:

nah i see what u're saying but at least what he said about saigon's baby mother was an exposure because saigon was going at joe saying that HIS girl was a hoe when he infact had a baby with a hoe

i mean saigon's main material was about joe's girl too so that applies to him as well..the only difference is the sh*t saigon said about her, was sh*t that was already said before
 01-27-2009, 03:11 PM         #236
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
then why did Saigon say he couldn't eat after he heard the diss? if the diss wasn't exposing what made Sai sick?

no rappers are gangsta but they all talk tough
He was just giving props to a good diss record. Which is what he followed his "couldn't eat" statement with. I think everybody just took that part of what he said and ignored the rest of what he said. He even said I won't lie, it was a good diss record.
 01-27-2009, 03:15 PM         #237
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
nah i see what u're saying but at least what he said about saigon's baby mother was an exposure because saigon was going at joe saying that HIS girl was a hoe when he infact had a baby with a hoe

i mean saigon's main material was about joe's girl too so that applies to him as well..the only difference is the sh*t saigon said about her, was sh*t that was already said before
I don't know about y'all, but I been knew homie had a baby. It wasn't a secret. I guess people just weren't paying attention, cause it wasn't an issue until this beef. And besides, Sai responded to that in his diss record remember.
 9 years ago '06        #238
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 CreativeMind said:
I don't know about y'all, but I been knew homie had a baby. It wasn't a secret. I guess people just weren't paying attention, cause it wasn't an issue until this beef. And besides, Sai responded to that in his diss record remember.
nah i knew he had a baby but im saying that saigon was going on about budden's girl being a hoe but then it turns out that the mother of his baby is a wh0ore..so it's kinda stupid to try and and diss somebody about something that applies to u as well

even saigon said he still doesnt know how joey found out about that

just like saigon telling joey that he's just a mixtape rapper and his career is a flop when budden's had a much better career than him
 9 years ago '04        #239
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
just seems to me a 3rd round would do us all justice... i like rap... fu*k who won or lost eryone gon have an opinion.... i think we should just lobby for a 3rd round... they both nice rappers and both we know wont hurt sh*t cuz real dudes go and do it, and they both got too much at stake to look for a dude, k!ll em and then do tracks like nuffin aint happen or brag about it, and same goes for their goons. this beef is dumb, but it at least bought a good battle. at least it aint a ran vs budden where ran got mad cuz joe put em on a track with his former rap partner.
 9 years ago '05        #240
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69

Enough with the beef. Any conflict you guys have please take it to the Slaughter House. Keep the discussion on Saigon Vs Joe Budden NOT GooDFeLLa/deeznutz Vs slimwillie/The 8th Wonder

You guys have been warned.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
139 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
93 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
80 comments
1 day ago