Budden Vs Saigon Saigon Says "Joe Budden called & Begged Him to End Beef"

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #201
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 MissLoveOne said:
I don't care if this is a forum. You came in here to specificlly bother me, and hound me about what I post on this forum. And I dindt take shots at anybody. I didn't go after any posters.
At end of day ma he can quote and get your attention if he wants

On the forum if you have a pink name and go on keyboard banging about one rapper all the time you gonna get flack, hell even if you're a blue name.

I suggest if you want to e-survive here you buck up and start ignoring or get ready to battle it out OR take it as a joke. Try not to come off as weak though coz you will be e-conquered Just a word of advice from another pink name.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 01-27-2009 at 09:23 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #202
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 slimwillie said:
Joe album comin in Feb. how can he get it out any sooner? this is actually good promotion for both. Sai needs to drop GSET NOW!!!!
I love Joe but he does this with every album. Padded Room been done "coming out" since December, he always got a new date he does this with every mixtape and album it gets old

And yep Sai is the worst though Warning Shots was how long ago??? He needs to stop making stupid videos on worldstarhiphop and get an album out coz people are loosing interest.
 01-27-2009, 09:27 AM         #203
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The 8th Wonder said:
All the n*ggas you named are either the same people posting under different names or there just a bunch of no life having pussies who love to have joeys d*ck in there mouths.
LMFAO @ "no life having" coming from a n*gga that has more than double the amount of posts that I do in this thread ...I've seen you post sh*t as late as 2:30am and as early as 7am and at all hours in between - n*gga don't u ever go outside?... For every post I've made about Joe Budden, you immediately had a reply posted no more than 10 minutes later ..I can tell u aint got no girl, hermit a.ss n*gga..

and @ you thinking you really hurting anyone's feelings over the internet with your generic a.ss childish gay jokes... whats next, "I fu*ked ya momma last night" jokes? fu*kin cornball, stay in school lil n*gga..
 01-27-2009, 09:30 AM         #204
GooDFeLLa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Same usual suspects posting 20+ times to show their support...

Daaaamn Coolio is that all you do is use BX to show you're affection for this guy? How many posts you got in Joe Budden threads? Like 15 over the last 24 hours...

Same goes for 8th Wonder...

And we all know...SlimWillie had to put in his 47 cents in...

How many posts just today about Buddens man? Like 10? It's only 10 in the morning...and they're all like 2 mins apart...

I dunno who lost more Budden or his fans for believing in this guy to be the "savior"... A battle featuring 2 guys that can't drop an album... They both lost...but not as much as you the fans have...

And there is a difference between posting in a forum...being a fan...and being a d*ckriding fan on a forum...guess which ya'll fall into...?
 01-27-2009, 09:40 AM         #205
GooDFeLLa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
most rappers get pushed back sh*t 50 cent been pushed back and he sells. so Joey gettin pushed back 2 months is nothing.

plus Joey laid low for a long time. since he got dropped from Def Jam he's dropped music on a pretty consistent bassis
I guess you can compare a guy that hasn't ever seen platinum status to a guy who's went diamond worldwide...and compare their marketing strategy...

Laid low? Dude got laid off...

And gettin pushed back 2 months when you're not even on a major label, havent dropped an album in 6 years, or dropped more than 1 mixtape a year is a loss...especially for a dude that should know better being in the game as long as he's been....with all this "talent" ya'll believe he has...

Once again Budden lost in 2002...it's 2009
 01-27-2009, 09:42 AM         #206
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GooDFeLLa said:

Daaaamn Coolio is that all you do is use BX to show you're affection for this guy? How many posts you got in Joe Budden threads? Like 15 over the last 24 hours...

How many posts just today about Buddens man? Like 10? It's only 10 in the morning...and they're all like 2 mins apart...

I dunno who lost more Budden or his fans for believing in this guy to be the "savior"... A battle featuring 2 guys that can't drop an album... They both lost...but not as much as you the fans have...

And there is a difference between posting in a forum...being a fan...and being a d*ckriding fan on a forum...guess which ya'll fall into...?
:applause::applause::applause:
 01-27-2009, 09:47 AM         #207
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:
LMFAO @ "no life having" coming from a n*gga that has more than double the amount of posts that I do in this thread ...I've seen you post sh*t as late as 2:30am and as early as 7am and at all hours in between - n*gga don't u ever go outside?... For every post I've made about Joe Budden, you immediately had a reply posted no more than 10 minutes later ..I can tell u aint got no girl, hermit a.ss n*gga..

and @ you thinking you really hurting anyone's feelings over the internet with your generic a.ss childish gay jokes... whats next, "I fu*ked ya momma last night" jokes? fu*kin cornball, stay in school lil n*gga..

Look at this bi*ch. You still here huh muthafu*ka? This the same bi*ch that was saying "IM A CORNBALL AND SHE'S NOT GONNA GO BACK AND FOURTH WITH ME" Then everytime I hit a nerve she comes back in to defend herself by saying the say sh*t she's been saying the whole entire time. If it aint bothering you then stop responding to me then you stupid fu*king idiot. Your making yourself look more and more like the c*nt that you are. What kinda girl a.ss n*gga says it's not affecting her then keeps responding to me everytime ? LMFAO. Then you checking what time im off and on here?:wtf: Told yall these n*ggas some :fruit: b00ty a.ss n*ggas. Get that G string out ya a.ss bi*ch..Now lets sit back and watch how this isn't affecting her and see if she still responds:foodanddrink6:

Last edited by The 8th Wonder; 01-27-2009 at 09:51 AM..
 01-27-2009, 09:50 AM         #208
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GooDFeLLa said:

this d*ckwad. Your an alias bi*ch. n*ggas think they slick Bum a.ss n*gga.
 9 years ago '08        #209
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12470 12470
 GooDFeLLa said:

Coolios gay a.ss always be defending hoe buddens honor...then she got the nerve to say she doesnt d*ckride
 9 years ago '08        #210
space
space
 slimwillie said:
kinda like you always d*ckride Jay-Z and deny it?

you're my n*gga Face but I gotta call it like it is

I havent posted about Hov in about a month and even if i do its one or two posts in a thread.....while coolios gay a.ss d*ckriding in ALL and EVERY budden thread....its the truth
 01-27-2009, 10:16 AM         #211
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
its so true. these 3 budden d*ckriders are constantly defending this guy. try picking a good rapper to d*ckride next time that way he wont get smashed in a battle and you dont have to spend your entire day posting excuses. coolia, 8th wonder and slimsillie know who won and it is clearly upsetting them. justbe real with it f*g**ts your man lost

Joey lost 2002-2009

:wtf: If that statement aint gay as fu*k then what the fu*k is. Im guessing you like d*ckriding your favorite rappers huh? fu*king f*g**t a.ss n*gga just told on himself. This n*ggas username is "deeznutz". That sh*t explains why your always using the word d*ckRIDE. f*g**t's name is DEEZNUTZ. Now take your a.ss somewhere and go d*ckride your favorite rapper. bi*ch:greetings10:
 01-27-2009, 10:19 AM         #212
GooDFeLLa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
at this n*gga not posting but monitoring every1 elses post.BX isn't hiring for mods so I guess you'll have to go back to collectin soda cans.

who cares if it's 10 in the morning? some of us make money so we have a reason to wake up before 9:greetings10:

I been at work since 730 and I posted 15 times in 3.5 hours is that alot to you?

who ever said any1 was the savior?

Collecting soda cans? I think you got em all...

[pic - click to view]

Damn put some meat on those bones...with your extra medium Champion Admiral jersey from '94...

You live in a 3rd world country or somethin?

You know who the top 5 Joe Budden d*ckriders on BX are?...

SlimWillie...SlimWillie...SlimWillie...SlimWillie. ..and SlimWillie

Cuz he types hot fire...

And because you "have a job" it doesn't justify getting on a forum and spitting nonsense defending your favorite rapper for 3 hours? That's your job? You have no bread so stop it...and if you did you better eat that sh*t...because you are one hungry lookin man...

[pic - click to view]

01-27-2009, 10:20 AM         #213
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
I just clicked to see your other post and 90% of your post are on Joe Budden.. closet a.ss d*ckrider

LMFAO:laughing9: That f*g knows he got MM1, MM2 and MM3 on his ipod.
 9 years ago '08        #214
space
space
^ so my name is one of my favorite albums, whats the harm in that....and i just changed it to this after football season ....still doesnt mean i go into every one of hovs thread d*ckriding for hours like its shown you and coolio do for budden....
 01-27-2009, 10:27 AM         #215
GooDFeLLa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
damn n*gga I know this is your alias but nothing you posted is ORIGINAL. and thats not me. I'm not even black
So now you're a whiteboy who talks like he's black?

How many times you gonna drop that N word?

Poser...
 01-27-2009, 10:29 AM         #216
GooDFeLLa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
most rappers get pushed back sh*t 50 cent been pushed back and he sells. so Joey gettin pushed back 2 months is nothing.

plus Joey laid low for a long time. since he got dropped from Def Jam he's dropped music on a pretty consistent bassis
 slimwillie said:
bi*ches worry about sales :greetings10:

So which is it?

and EVERY rapper is in the music industry for sales...because it's a fu*kin job and that's how they make money...you keep believing rappers do this because it's a passion...or whatever you think...

Nobody talks about rappers that don't sell because if they were good (or even decent) they would sell...it's simple...

Last edited by GooDFeLLa; 01-27-2009 at 10:31 AM..
 01-27-2009, 10:43 AM         #217
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
nope try again. i'm not a d*ckrider. if a rapper i liked lost a battle then i would admit it. i wouldnt be on forums defending it behind a computer screen because unlike you i dont invest all my time and money into rappers. you probably got budden posters, boxer shorts, butt plugs, t-shirts, all his mixtapes etc. see you just cant afford to admit he lost cause your a d*ckrider. plain and simple a joe budden d*ckrider straight up. your getting all emotional i know because your exhausted trying to defend joey when you know your wrong each time. its making you look stupid. you been pus*y

LMAO.Me getting emotional? I got your attention bi*ch. I got you writing back and fourth with me and your saying the same sh*t. Oh and please try again with your wack a.ss attempt at trying to be funny. Your one of the biggest joe budden d*ckriders on this board. In every thread you mention the word d*ckRIDE and STAN.Now go:hang: yourself by THOSENUTZ miss bi*ch.. This n*gga keeps talking about joey lost joey lost. WE aint even talking joe budden anymore we talking about how you stay in every thread stroking his d*ck with your mouth. :fruit: Your a cupcake.:greetings10:
 01-27-2009, 10:48 AM         #218
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
who cares who won or lost? I mean you spend more time arguing on who won or lost then Saigon did making his diss . loser

Exactly. I could care less who won. I mean damn these n*ggas say that sh*t faithfully as if there lives depend on the sh*t. This sh*t aint even about the diss no more anyways. Im just enjoying sonnin these lil n*ggas.
 01-27-2009, 10:58 AM         #219
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
:disdain2: damn towels are being thrown in all over the place in this thread. joey lost

Dumbest negro ever. Oh and every time you mention the word JOEY, STAN or d*ckRIDE may your mouth taste like spoiled a.ss.:greetings10:
 01-27-2009, 11:22 AM         #220
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The 8th Wonder said:
Look at this bi*ch. You still here huh muthafu*ka? This the same bi*ch that was saying "IM A CORNBALL AND SHE'S NOT GONNA GO BACK AND FOURTH WITH ME" Then everytime I hit a nerve she comes back in to defend herself by saying the say sh*t she's been saying the whole entire time. If it aint bothering you then stop responding to me then you stupid fu*king idiot. Your making yourself look more and more like the c*nt that you are. What kinda girl a.ss n*gga says it's not affecting her then keeps responding to me everytime ? LMFAO. Then you checking what time im off and on here?:wtf: Told yall these n*ggas some :fruit: b00ty a.ss n*ggas. Get that G string out ya a.ss bi*ch..Now lets sit back and watch how this isn't affecting her and see if she still responds:foodanddrink6:
n*gga thats EXACTLY what you said in your last three replies to me (go check em) "oh she's just mad because I called her gay last time" or w/e You duck a.ss n*gga you failed to address anything I just said because you know in your heart its the truth.. You even just admitted you don't even care about Joe Budden or Saigon, but simply have nothing better to do - truth hurts don't it? ..kill yo self f*g**t..

Last edited by Robby Digital; 01-27-2009 at 11:23 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy