Budden Vs Saigon Saigon Says "Joe Budden called & Begged Him to End Beef"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #181
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4302 4302
lol why is saigon makin it seem like the beef is that serious....
 9 years ago '06        #182
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
yeah budden took the win with pain in my life..said he was gonna come with something even better but i dont think Just wanted him to do saigon like that so he helped them work it out

oh well we got new music outta the beef at least and both came with good tracks :applause:

best part about this beef was seeing the budden haters getting mad and wasting their time talking about budden all day long

also robby digital getting ethered was hilarious

Last edited by coolio; 01-26-2009 at 03:30 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #183
Ryde3 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 199 199
LOL @ dudes posting multiple, multiple times to hate on budden ...WOW
 9 years ago '06        #184
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Ryde3 said:
LOL @ dudes posting multiple, multiple times to hate on budden ...WOW
Joe's internet soldiers were no better. They practically took over the board. So that pails in comparison to any hate Joe supposedly got LOL.
 9 years ago '04        #185
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
hm... i still fu*k with both ...joey won tho. sai shoulda went harder the first time. Joe was more consistent. Sai had an ill 2nd jawnt tho. but.... neither are tryna really beef imo. sai keep sayin it aint squashed but wont go near the man after his show. n joe apologizin again... all i wanted was a 3rd definitive round. sh*t it was enjoyable. why yall so mad and angry at other's opinion? its juz 2 underground cats battlin over basically nuffin. it aint no fu*k ya coast beef. or i fu*ked ya baby moms beef. its juz one guy being childish and mad, and another continuing to be childish. both in my opinion are contradictions. ..kinda sucks that they are f!ghting yet gucci mayne dun went to jail, got slapped in front of his baby moms and got out, and came back and made more money then them put together.
 9 years ago '06        #186
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 deeznutz said:
i love how the buddens fans are all calm about it like nothin happened. if buddens did really win then i know they'd be all over the internet making hundreds of threads and posts a day bragging about their fav rapper. now that he got completely owned f*g**ts are all like "buddens won, now its over, at least we got some good music out of it!" please you d*ckriders all know that your man lost. he threw in the towel point blank period
lmao u, that f*g**t robby digital and that homo bkjj are the only ones not calm alot of other people who were on saigon's side said w/e they needed to and left..u 3 keep going to all his threads repeating yourselves all day long

but yeah people are just used to budden winning his battles which is why we're still calm after he beat saigon :greetings10:

Last edited by coolio; 01-27-2009 at 01:49 AM..
 01-27-2009, 02:42 AM         #187
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
but yeah people are just used to budden winning his battles which is why we're still calm after he beat saigon :greetings10:
thats exactly what it is

i could compare it to the first time someone gets head.....its exciting the first few times but after a while u get used to it....but itll always make u smile:dancingcool:
 01-27-2009, 06:53 AM         #188
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
yeah budden took the win with pain in my life..said he was gonna come with something even better but i dont think Just wanted him to do saigon like that so he helped them work it out

oh well we got new music outta the beef at least and both came with good tracks :applause:

best part about this beef was seeing the budden haters getting mad and wasting their time talking about budden all day long

also robby digital getting ethered was hilarious
He's a bi*ch and he knows it.
 01-27-2009, 06:56 AM         #189
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
lmao u, that f*g**t robby digital and that homo bkjj are the only ones not calm alot of other people who were on saigon's side said w/e they needed to and left..u 3 keep going to all his threads repeating yourselves all day long

All the n*ggas you named are either the same people posting under different names or there just a bunch of no life having pussies who love to have joeys d*ck in there mouths.
 01-27-2009, 06:58 AM         #190
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
Joe's internet soldiers were no better. They practically took over the board. So that pails in comparison to any hate Joe supposedly got LOL.

:f!ghting11:Stay the fu*k outta grown men's coverstaions. Take your a.ss the ladies lounge with that sh*t.
 9 years ago '08        #191
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305
Why did Just Blaze say that Saigon got on the phone with him and they squashed the beef, but at the SOB's show, Budden was still throwing shots at him? and then Just Blaze decided too start releasing unreleased Def Jam-Joe Budden music (Knock Knock) and now Joe says they really talked on the phone?
 9 years ago '04        #192
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 Loyalist said:
Why did Just Blaze say that Saigon got on the phone with him and they squashed the beef, but at the SOB's show, Budden was still throwing shots at him? and then Just Blaze decided too start releasing unreleased Def Jam-Joe Budden music (Knock Knock) and now Joe says they really talked on the phone?

when did that happen? I didn't hear about that.
 01-27-2009, 07:57 AM         #193
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If anything its tied.

Budden 1st diss>Saigons

Saigons 2nd diss>Budden <<<<Tho IMO it aint its close enough to give it to him.
 9 years ago '06        #194
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
I can't figure out whether you're a Saigon groupie or a Joey hater but you're in every thread saying practically nothing
I'm not either one. But I wasn't talking to you anyway, so stay out of the conversation. It didn't involve you. Maybe you shouldn't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. But I can definately tell you're a Joe groupie.

Last edited by MissLoveOne; 01-27-2009 at 08:27 AM..
 01-27-2009, 08:42 AM         #195
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
I can't figure out whether you're a Saigon groupie or a Joey hater but you're in every thread saying practically nothing
Basically

slimwillie said:
i got news for you .. this is a FORUM. now take your stank a.ss and find the defintion of FORUM.I don't need somes.luts permission to comment on a FORUM.

way to ignore the post and make ME the subject of your post:cooter:
:owned:
 9 years ago '06        #196
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
i got news for you .. this is a FORUM. now take your stank a.ss and find the defintion of FORUM.I don't need somes.luts permission to comment on a FORUM.

way to ignore the post and make ME the subject of your post:cooter:
Did I say you needed permission to say anything. No, I said don't stick your nose in my conversation. You quoted me, telling me I was saying a bunch of nothing. And what did I ignore? Again, you quoted me, and your opening statement was, I can't tell if you're a Saigon groupie or Joe hater. I just flipped it back on you. Again, maybe you shou;dn't have said sh*t to me first.

slimwillie said:
editing your post? I stay on your mind even after you hit the submit button huh? :naughty:

yeah i'm a groupie but I haven't been in this thread for 3 days and there you are still defending a no album having bum a.ss rapper
First off, I edited my post on the first take. So you're late with the edit jab. On top of that, I wasn't editing anything because of you. I was simply correcting my typos, because I'm in a cast from surgery. So my editing had nothing to do with you. And what did I defend? Again, coming in on my conversation and not knowing the flavor.

Last edited by MissLoveOne; 01-27-2009 at 09:00 AM..
 01-27-2009, 08:58 AM         #197
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

game/gunit.......or ransom.....

never riled up joe budden fans like Saigon did.......

jesus
 9 years ago '06        #198
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
you were correcting typos? you're not very smart are you? look at my post i quoted your post twice and they're DIFFERENT. you added another sentence when you edited your post callin me a groupie in the 2nd but not the first so yes you did efit it for me :dancingcool:
You obviously don't read well. Like I said I'm in a cast from surgery I had Tuesday. It has nothing to do with my intelligence. And you are a groupie, you seek out my post to get on my nerves.
 9 years ago '07        #199
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 The 8th Wonder said:
:f!ghting11:Stay the fu*k outta grown men's coverstaions. Take your a.ss the ladies lounge with that sh*t.
:laughing9:

Two grown men actin' like kids. Both of dem have a nerve to go back and fourth but especially Saigon when the guy aint never released a full album. Your diss was good Sai but STFU and make some music. Joe aint much better, get Padded Room out Joe quit yapping with baby a.ss men.
 9 years ago '06        #200
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
again lady it's a FORUM therefore it's everybodies business

you are saying a bunch of nothing. takin shots at people and completely ignoring the subject of the thread.
I don't care if this is a forum. You came in here to specificlly bother me, and hound me about what I post on this forum. And I dindt take shots at anybody. I didn't go after any posters.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy