Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
this whole thread is hilarious..

this retarded a.ss hair cut plus jay-z's inauguration hat is just too much.
 01-21-2009, 11:31 AM         #22
samsinatra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude who cares what he looks like , why does it matter how another man looks , its about the music

kanye is just trying to be himself.. and rock w/e style he wants hes got confidence and he really is just trying to shock people with his new outrageous styles hes just trying to be different and the opposition to normal cliche hip-hop style
 9 years ago '08        #23
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,789 | Props total: 12296 12296
 mims820 said:
As soon as his mom died and he lost his girl, dude went haywire. That haircut looks like sh*t. And to think, like many others, he was really my favorite artist.
My moms passed a week after his did..my girl and I split this past year too...I aint rocking a "FULLET" nor will I ever.

His hair don't got anything to do with his music nor his clothes tho...only insecure mofos trip on what another man is doing...He selling music and people talking about him which is gonna create more buzz which creates more $$$$$$$$ ya dig.

Bottom line his crazy a.ss style "femalish" (yea I made it up) as it is sometimes, still cost more than the XXL White T some of yall n*ggas wearing now so who losing?
 9 years ago '05        #24
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,792 | Props total: 4740 4740
n*ggas was rocking the fro-hawk, now they gonna start rocking "the shag" aka the black man's mullet
 9 years ago '04        #25
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 samsinatra said:
dude who cares what he looks like , why does it matter how another man looks , its about the music

kanye is just trying to be himself.. and rock w/e style he wants hes got confidence and he really is just trying to shock people with his new outrageous styles hes just trying to be different and the opposition to normal cliche hip-hop style
obviously he wants attention and wants people to talk about the way he dresses.....so what if dudes crack jokes on him?.....yes he is an amazing artist,and yes most of the sh*t he rocks is suspect or just corny looking....if you wear sh*t to get peoples attention then you gonna have people talk about you...thats just the way it is.....Kanye could come out rockin a necklace made out of dildos and dudes would be like " so what if he rocks a necklace made out of dildos??why do yall care what he wears? hes just being different then everybody else,its all about the music"....
 9 years ago '04        #26
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708
sh*ts wack, n*gga look like a commodore... And for those talking about his music, that sh*t sucks now too, he's no longer a rapper is he?

Anyway, I don't know whats going on in dudes head, but I feel that Kurt Cobain sh*t comin' from him real soon....
 9 years ago '05        #27
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,206 | Props total: 11809 11809
 J-R said:
dude is still 1 of my favorite rappers i dont like his music because of how he dresses
That makes no sense
 9 years ago '07        #28
advance won 2 heat pts
space
space
$644 | Props total: 135 135
yeah that the shag fool down here in texas rock that alot
 9 years ago '07        #29
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
its funny you lames is calling him gay and a f*g but you worried about how he cuts his hair

9 years ago '07        #30
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #31
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
afro mullet ftw
 9 years ago '07        #32
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30548 30548
F**K all this 'he's trying to be himself' sensitivity bullsh*t from y'all....

If dude wants to 'be himself', he need to go do that sh*t in private. Don't nobody want to see this bullsh*t.
 01-21-2009, 01:06 PM         #33
~PUSH n GRIND~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
him and jay are going on the deep end...it's like both are trying too hard to be trendsetters and different...i remember jay would simply do the yankee fitted now n*gga got fu*kin piano eyeglasses on as if he actually needed them. come on this fashion sh*t is boring now. i mean WTF is this sh*t now? they all look stupid as fu*k. common maybe gets a pass

01-21-2009, 01:08 PM         #34
~PUSH n GRIND~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:
its funny you lames is calling him gay and a f*g but you worried about how he cuts his hair

and funny how you call your f*g**ty a.ss weezy jr. if that sh*t ain't girlscoutgroupie...and the guy in your avy cries like a bi*ch everytime he's touched

Last edited by ~PUSH n GRIND~; 01-21-2009 at 01:09 PM..
 01-21-2009, 01:43 PM         #35
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its cool, hes just doing something different, he is still setting trends. That hairstyle is something fresh and new and its tight
 9 years ago '07        #36
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 4418 4418
All about the music for me.
 9 years ago '04        #37
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 2 2
 persuazion said:
man dont put that on us....that sh*t is from Dallas....Houston is Braids or Fades....
 01-21-2009, 01:54 PM         #38
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's a 80's cut, nothing wrong with that except it should have stayed in the 80's
 9 years ago '05        #39
jayman4 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
 Adwerdz said:
:wtf:

this sh*t is getting out of hand
this sh*t is worser than gay pride parades

somebody need to protest sh*t like this
Why you a.ss clown! Have your mom die, leave your fiance and cancel your wedding. Make an album and commit to the image of the music on it...then sit back and make an honest opinion of the work of art you see before you.

Worser is not a fu*king word you a.ss fu*k!!
 9 years ago '06        #40
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,929 | Props total: 7619 7619
n*ggas need to leave all this wild fashion sh*t to the hoes. Kanye looks like a fukkin idiot but I guess thats just him, he always came off as a cornball to me.

I don't get it. How come all of these guys with money wanna look like crackheads?
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago