What all my Nyc niggas thought when Tupac first dropped this video????

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #21
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
i think that gotta be tha 1st track by a major artist from anotha region goin at tha top rapper in anotha region which made it stand out.as a rap record sh*ts really corny. juvenile rap wit a whole lotta nuthin but sh*t talkin really,an tha outlaws was horrible.but as a diss record it does tha job because its wild disrespectful an kinda just came out tha blue.in this day an age of beef, sh*t would probaly just be anotha average record.me personally i was shocked when i seen that sh*t
 01-21-2009, 08:16 PM         #22
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t got real after that
 9 years ago '05        #23
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
pac was born and raised in new york, he moved to baltimore....his first rap name was MC New York

nuff said
 01-21-2009, 10:11 PM         #24
Street Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
pac was born and raised in new york, he moved to baltimore....his first rap name was MC New York

nuff said
dont mean sh*t homie... you watch at the end of the video he threw up the "WestCoast" sign.....pac may have been born in NY but that n*gga was raised in Cali, that n*gga straight got that westcoast mentality
 9 years ago '06        #25
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 Robby Digital said:
and for the record...2pac never fu*ked Faith - only said that to get under Big's skin..

@ lying on your d*ck..
son, imma bk n***a and right now u ridin Biggie d*ck hard.

and 4 ur info, the Outlawz dropped a classic hip hop record in late 96-97 on deathrow but it was very rare and underground. outlawz came correct on hitemup. stop hatin. hussein fatal's verse is a f**kin classic. "get out the way yo, get out the way yo, biggie smalls just got dropped, lil mu pass the mac n lemme hitem in his back, Frank White need 2 get spanked right 4 setting traps, lil accident murderer, i ain't neva heard of ya." f**kin classic.

Last edited by waytoomuch; 01-21-2009 at 10:24 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #26
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30472 30472
Dude was too mouthy for his own good. Got shot up in NYC, ran clear across the country.... and started frontin' like he was from the westcoast

That was how i felt about him by the end. If dude just sh*t the f**k up a little, he'd probably still be alive today.
 9 years ago '06        #27
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
Hit Em Up was very overrated and the video did no justice at all. And of course they not gon play the song on a NYC radio station since it was disrespectin NY. Come on yall think about it. If B.I.G made a song sayin phuck all n*ggas in LA you think the Big Boy would play it? Get real yall.

Now "Against All Odds" on Makaveli is a dis yall should be talkin about. Thats the dis where he went in on everybody. Hit Em Up only had one crucial point in it and that was the beginning. "I fu*kED YO bi*ch, YOU FAT MUTHA>>>>>" Other than that, regular curse word dis song that you hear from most rappers today.

And this is coming from a fan of both Pac and BIG so dont say I'm hatin. I've heard worse dis records that got my attention.
 01-22-2009, 10:54 AM         #28
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
son, imma bk n***a and right now u ridin Biggie d*ck hard.

and 4 ur info, the Outlawz dropped a classic hip hop record in late 96-97 on deathrow but it was very rare and underground. outlawz came correct on hitemup. stop hatin. hussein fatal's verse is a f**kin classic. "get out the way yo, get out the way yo, biggie smalls just got dropped, lil mu pass the mac n lemme hitem in his back, Frank White need 2 get spanked right 4 setting traps, lil accident murderer, i ain't neva heard of ya." f**kin classic.
@ "classic album" that never saw the light of day...kind of an oxymoron, don't u think?

And Hussein Fatal's solo album was hot garbage, fu*k that wack a.ss verse ... n*ggas had to name their group album "2Pac & The Outlaws" because they know no one would have cared if it was just "The Outlaws" - and the sh*t still flopped.

9 years ago '07        #29
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 Adwerdz said:
:guns3:

I remember watching it on bobby simmons show and them other bootlegg cable channels. the box was running this sh*t all day too

Pac just dropped this sh*t out of no where.I was like oooooooooohhh sh*t, it's on,westsideeeee. I was mad hyped up. This had to be the hottest diss track ever. Everybody knew the words to that sh*t.

with that being said, lil cease shouldn't even be allowed to walk around the streets of brooklyn , the way they sh*tted all over him on hit em up
mobb deep too,"don't one of u n*ggas got sickle cell or suttin", but they came back with drop a gem on em

we thought the same thing a n*gga think when you slap a bi*ch and then she run away and call ya phone and start talkin sh*t from a safe place

they shot his a.ss and robbed him in ny and him a ny n*gga moved to the west coast after suge bailed him out on that r*pe sh*t and start poppin sh*t from thousands of miles away

and to the idiot who said pac had a west coast mentality that's like a dude from china living in china all his life moving to new york for 2 years and having a new york mentality

Pac-Born till 22 lived on the east coast new york mostely then baltimore
died at 25 in california

spent a yr or so in jail

total time on the west coast 2 years

total time on the east 23 years

the only reason he repped the west caused he got done dirty on the east and hated the east wit a passion after that

much like a bi*ch after you cheat on em

Last edited by getGwap; 01-22-2009 at 09:39 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #30
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
and to the idiot who said pac had a west coast mentality that's like a dude from china living in china all his life moving to new york for 2 years and having a new york mentality

Pac-Born till 22 lived on the east coast new york mostely then baltimore
died at 25 in california

spent a yr or so in jail

total time on the west coast 2 years

total time on the east 23 years

the only reason he repped the west caused he got done dirty on the east and hated the east wit a passion after that

much like a bi*ch after you cheat on em
Pac actually moved to cali in the late 80's when he was 17. If you listen to his first album, he was reppin oakland and that was way back in 91. He was even in digital underground in 89, which is a west coast group. So pac lived on the west coast for eight years. He didn't hate the east coast, he had east coast n*ggas on almost all of his albums except his first. All the outlaws are also from NY and Jersey.

Last edited by A-L-P; 01-22-2009 at 10:40 PM..
 01-22-2009, 10:54 PM         #31
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:
and for the record...2pac never fu*ked Faith - only said that to get under Big's skin..

@ lying on your d*ck..
where's your source?
 01-22-2009, 10:57 PM         #32
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
i think that gotta be tha 1st track by a major artist from anotha region goin at tha top rapper in anotha region which made it stand out.as a rap record sh*ts really corny. juvenile rap wit a whole lotta nuthin but sh*t talkin really,an tha outlaws was horrible.but as a diss record it does tha job because its wild disrespectful an kinda just came out tha blue.in this day an age of beef, sh*t would probaly just be anotha average record.me personally i was shocked when i seen that sh*t

stfu you cornball
 9 years ago '06        #33
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
I rember i used to lisen to alittle pac and mostly biggie and mase but when that hit i was like got dam can you say that about another person and his crew.As sonn as i heard first off fu*k yo bi*ch and the click you claim i was like dam that is serious.Lol rember having my little brothers rapping all the verses of hit em on the way to church just bumping it on my dads ride.
 9 years ago '05        #34
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
like what dude above said.....this record wasnt really anything, imo Pac didnt even had the best verse on this track and if you ask almost anyone who looovves this track to name 5 hot quotables the kid wont have 5 real hot quotables, he'll have 2

dont 1 of you n*ggas have sickle cell

i fukked your bi*ch you fat mothafukka

thats it......im actually challenging any and every pac stan or fan to name 5 not including the ones stated.......

sh*t is overrated.....pac is a legend but this diss compared to long kiss goodnight should show you if big wanted he could have easily bodied pac.....i dont respect long kiss goodnight only because it was a subliminal diss, if he would have said pac's name it would have been over

but hey, pac wasnt no thug in real life, and biggie wasnt no frank white.....biggie sold a few nicks and dimes and pac was more feminine then masculine,
 9 years ago '08        #35
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,846 | Props total: 12557 12557

Aint the fairy resting in piss?

Thought so. :laughing19:
 01-23-2009, 06:46 AM         #36
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:

@ lying on your d*ck..
and you know this how?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[EVIL] (RAY-J) We walked in one day and Faith was sitting on Pac’s lap while Pac was writing a verse. It was like, “What the f*ck is going on?” That was one of the craziest sights, dog....
[/EVIL]

Last edited by onq; 01-23-2009 at 06:52 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #37
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
 youngvito18 said:
like what dude above said.....this record wasnt really anything, imo Pac didnt even had the best verse on this track and if you ask almost anyone who looovves this track to name 5 hot quotables the kid wont have 5 real hot quotables, he'll have 2

dont 1 of you n*ggas have sickle cell

i fukked your bi*ch you fat mothafukka

thats it......im actually challenging any and every pac stan or fan to name 5 not including the ones stated.......

sh*t is overrated.....pac is a legend but this diss compared to long kiss goodnight should show you if big wanted he could have easily bodied pac.....i dont respect long kiss goodnight only because it was a subliminal diss, if he would have said pac's name it would have been over

but hey, pac wasnt no thug in real life, and biggie wasnt no frank white.....biggie sold a few nicks and dimes and pac was more feminine then masculine,

1. Little move pass the mac
And let me hit 'em in his back
Frank White needs to get spanked right
For setting up traps
Little accident murderers
And I ain't never heard of yah

2. Tryin' to come up off of me
You and the clouds hoping
Smoking dope
^^^ this line is a nice line because he is saying that u got "high hopes" hence "in the clouds" 'hoping' "smoking dope". thats a nice a.ss line because pac aint even that type of rapper to really play with words like that

3. You's a Beat biter
Pac style taker
^^^ not an amazing line but its a quotable because he called the n*gga a "pac-style" taker....not just an anybody-style taker but a "pac-style" taker

4. Softer than Alize with a chaser
^^^this line is a quotable because u gota be a soft a.ss n*gga if your softer than alize with a chaser. alize is already a soft a.ss fruity drink...but then he is saying your softer than that PLUS add a chaser too it....now thats a soft a.ss n*gga

5. Biggie Smalls and Junior Mafia
Some mark a.ss bi*ches
^^^not lyrical but still a quotable because of the way he said it...just so disrespectful. ex i know this may be a horrible example and im not in any way comparing the 2 because its like comparing feathers and weight...its no comparison but shawty lo "well gotdamn it must be 2 sides" is a quotable...not lyrical but a disrespectful quotable.

all in all i dont think this was supposed to be a lyricall song but just disrespectful because i liked "bomb first" and "against all odds" and some of the unreleased songs in og format a whole lot more than hit em up. just my opinions though..
 9 years ago '05        #38
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 TrapBoi said:
1. Little move pass the mac
And let me hit 'em in his back
Frank White needs to get spanked right
For setting up traps
Little accident murderers
And I ain't never heard of yah

2. Tryin' to come up off of me
You and the clouds hoping
Smoking dope
^^^ this line is a nice line because he is saying that u got "high hopes" hence "in the clouds" 'hoping' "smoking dope". thats a nice a.ss line because pac aint even that type of rapper to really play with words like that

3. You's a Beat biter
Pac style taker
^^^ not an amazing line but its a quotable because he called the n*gga a "pac-style" taker....not just an anybody-style taker but a "pac-style" taker

4. Softer than Alize with a chaser
^^^this line is a quotable because u gota be a soft a.ss n*gga if your softer than alize with a chaser. alize is already a soft a.ss fruity drink...but then he is saying your softer than that PLUS add a chaser too it....now thats a soft a.ss n*gga

5. Biggie Smalls and Junior Mafia
Some mark a.ss bi*ches
^^^not lyrical but still a quotable because of the way he said it...just so disrespectful. ex i know this may be a horrible example and im not in any way comparing the 2 because its like comparing feathers and weight...its no comparison but shawty lo "well gotdamn it must be 2 sides" is a quotable...not lyrical but a disrespectful quotable.

all in all i dont think this was supposed to be a lyricall song but just disrespectful because i liked "bomb first" and "against all odds" and some of the unreleased songs in og format a whole lot more than hit em up. just my opinions though..

smh....you proved my point.....quoting lines like "softer then alize with a chaser" and "you a biter, pac style taker" as "quotables" is a fukkin joke, aint sh*t witty or hot about any of those weak weak weak lines and then you say, "all in all i dont think this was suppose to be lyrical" lol, no sh*t, it was soft lines ESPECIALLY from pac, thats why i said he wasnt even the best on that track, pac didnt say sh*t about biggie that was hot, or made me press rewind

the only lines n*gga remember from pac is the "fat mothafukka" line......everything else is baby cotton soft,
 9 years ago '05        #39
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
Lol at the little kids in this thread trying to play technician and talking about quotables. The song has plenty of quotables and classic verses. You know how many people have taken lines from 2Pac & The Outlaws verses off of Hitemup. And even if the song didn't have quotables, who cares? The song was disrespectful and straight to the point. Not every hip hop record has to be done to be lyrical especially a diss record. The song still made an enormous impact and is in the top 2 if not the greatest diss ever made.
 9 years ago '06        #40
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
that diss>>>>>>>>

some peoples feelings wont let them admit it
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy