What all my Nyc niggas thought when Tupac first dropped this video????

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
13470 pageviews
48 comments

Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,664 | Props total: 23121 23121
What all my Nyc n*ggas thought when Tupac first dropped this video????

imageimage:guns3:

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/wa .. ?v=N4HjsZqOaQ0

I remember watching it on bobby simmons show and them other bootlegg cable channels. the box was running this sh*t all day too

Pac just dropped this sh*t out of no where.I was like oooooooooohhh sh*t, it's on,westsideeeee. I was mad hyped up. This had to be the hottest diss track ever. Everybody knew the words to that sh*t.

with that being said, lil cease shouldn't even be allowed to walk around the streets of brooklyn , the way they sh*tted all over him on hit em up
mobb deep too,"don't one of u n*ggas got sickle cell or suttin", but they came back with drop a gem on em imageimage

48 comments for "What all my Nyc niggas thought when Tupac first dropped this video????"

9 years ago '06        #2
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,123 | Props total: 4705 4705
the song is fire but the video didnt effect me.
 9 years ago '06        #3
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
damn, look @ the youtube views on that hitemup video. that s**t must b a youtube record or sumthin? and look @ all the amount of comments. how the f**k does a music video do 14 million views??!! hitemup=goat diss.

2 answer the question, that s**t was crazy. when hitemup first dropped period, that s**t was crazy! the buzz n all that s**t was just off the top. the way the track opened and pac's delivery and the way he was spittin was just classic fire. but of course, ny radio didn't play hitemup. in fact, i think puff had all the stations stop playin the video bcuz i think he was afraid it was gonna do damage.

as 4 drop a gem on em, drop a gem on em was only alright as a diss. the mobb didn't come correct on that one. it sounded like another mobb deep song. plus they ain't even really say nothin. that s**t was as dry as LA LA.

Last edited by waytoomuch; 01-21-2009 at 08:07 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #4
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318 OP
space
space
haha^^ you right

Puff was shook out his a.ss

Yea but queens n*ggas was definitely feeling that Drop a gem on em and LA LA
when Dj Clue dropped them on the mixtape other than that n*ggas wasn't really feeling that sh*t

Pac buried all these n*ggas

"first off fu*k ya bi*ch and the click you claim!"

classic sh*t
 01-21-2009, 09:41 AM         #5
NyCBoRiQuA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac is a NYC n*gga. And i always rolled wit Pac over B.I.G. B.I.G. was a fraudulent n*gga and never had nothin to come back wit at Pac cuz Pac was spittin truth and B.I.G. was comin back wit weak subliminals and sh*t.
 01-21-2009, 09:41 AM         #6
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ehh..I thought it was alright, definitely overrated tho- pac's verses were on point as always but them Outlaw n*ggas was/is wack yo - I thought they had no business puttin Biggie or Mobb Deep name in their mouth since they both had classics under their belts while the Outlaws were just riding Pac's d*ck (and still are to this day) ..

As far as it being the Greatest diss ever..

No Vasoline/The Bridge is over >>>>

Last edited by Robby Digital; 01-21-2009 at 09:45 AM..
 01-21-2009, 09:51 AM         #7
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i remember buying the how do you want it cassette single....and this being on the other side.......i also remember people in nyc bumping it....
 9 years ago '05        #8
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
 Robby Digital said:
^ehh..I thought it was alright, definitely overrated tho- pac's verses were on point as always but them Outlaw n*ggas was/is wack yo - I thought they had no business puttin Biggie or Mobb Deep name in their mouth since they both had classics under their belts while the Outlaws were just riding Pac's d*ck (and still are to this day) ..

As far as it being the Greatest diss ever..

No Vasoline/The Bridge is over >>>>
they were his crew, I mean that's like saying the cats Biggie rolled with who still keep his name out there are d*ckridin Biggie
 9 years ago '06        #9
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,123 | Props total: 4705 4705
the flow on pac's 2nd verse is PERFECT
 01-21-2009, 10:05 AM         #10
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^at least they realized it and kept it humble (at the time).. Plus Lil Kim and Jr. Mafia both had platinum albums... The Outlaws couldn't sell sh*t with Pac all over their sh*t
 01-21-2009, 10:08 AM         #11
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and for the record...2pac never fu*ked Faith - only said that to get under Big's skin..

@ lying on your d*ck..
 9 years ago '05        #12
rippac4 
space
space
 Robby Digital said:
^at least they realized it and kept it humble (at the time).. Plus Lil Kim and Jr. Mafia both had platinum albums... The Outlaws couldn't sell sh*t with Pac all over their sh*t
on those platinum albums, you know Biggie was apart of there singles who put them out there and you also know that Biggie wrote for Kim on that platinum album, actually where have Jr. Mafia been since Biggie passed and we know Kim just isn't the same
 9 years ago '05        #13
rippac4 
space
space
 Robby Digital said:
and for the record...2pac never fu*ked Faith - only said that to get under Big's skin..

@ lying on your d*ck..
also I'm not trying to argue with you the thread is about Hit Em Up and how NY reacted, it's been almost 13 years since this came out and it seems like you never got over it:war:
 01-21-2009, 10:23 AM         #14
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^nah homie I honestly was never bitter in the first place... I was a fan of both sides at the time.. death Row was dropping classic after classic, as was the East Coast so the whole "beef" thing never really bothered me.. I just never found Hit em Up to be that special i thought Pac came off as being kinda obsessed and irratated that BIG was just brushing him off ..still a ill track tho

Last edited by Robby Digital; 01-21-2009 at 10:25 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #15
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,043 | Props total: 9893 9893
 Robby Digital said:

@ lying on your d*ck..
I guess you were there in the studio w/ them the day they took the picture
 9 years ago '04        #16
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318 OP
space
space
pac had everybody throwing up the w sign regardless of where u was from
 01-21-2009, 12:20 PM         #17
qmudd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This lyrically wasn't the best diss of all time (Canibus LL diss was more lyrical) but this is by far the most powerful diss ever made.

Nas' ether is a distant 2nd place.
 01-21-2009, 12:25 PM         #18
ejp305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
big is my fav mc of all time . i rather listen to who shot ya than hit em up but ofcourse hit em up was the best diss track of all time .
 9 years ago '07        #19
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,207 | Props total: 1266 1266
2pac- G.O.A.T PERIOD

Big cant compare to pac AT ALL
 01-21-2009, 05:44 PM         #20
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:
Agree 100%
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
57 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy