Stop The Lumber Jack Hat Movement.......

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-21-2009, 09:51 AM         #21
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
Wear what suits you........stop worrying about what the next man is wearing.
:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #22
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
 MelloYelloMD said:
Its funny some cats are like man I hope _____doesn't come back but unless you are living in the country or in a box somewhere you should know that Triple Fat Goose parkas/jackets, Starters, and Plaid have already come back. Im not saying its right or wrong but its back and Kanye is gonna have fools rocking "The Shag" again lol
dude what part of the country do u live in where n*ggas rock TFG AND STARTER JACKETS?

and while plaid never goes outta style those plaid short sets had to go,damn them sh*ts were ugly.
 01-21-2009, 11:12 AM         #23
built4haters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:

[pic - click to view]

funniest pic of jayz ever!
 9 years ago '04        #24
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
I been wanting one since the fall but never got around to it...its one of those if I see it Imma get it things, but I wouldnt go to the mall just for one...now that Jay has one, its gonna make everybody with one look like a d*ck rider...hell, I thought the Russian trooper was fly when I saw a democrat rocking it in the crowd yesterday morning
 9 years ago '07        #25
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,745 | Props total: 732 732
u kno n*ggas wear sh*t like this to be different, rite?
so get off they d*ck.

unless u want to dress the world exactly the same.
 9 years ago '05        #26
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
ima make it big in the rap game to the point where i got people dressin like me and then ima jus hit em wit some ear muffs...it's a wrap
 01-21-2009, 05:15 PM         #27
Jathesan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
last couple weeks been deadly here in Toronto, Canada. Been below -20 degrees...
 9 years ago '04        #28
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=youngvito18;13248949]right now juelz is over doing it....then again dipset n*ggas over do everything

9 years ago '04        #29
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
 kapiku21 said:
ima make it big in the rap game to the point where i got people dressin like me and then ima jus hit em wit some ear muffs...it's a wrap
LMAO, if Jim Jones wore ear muffs tmrw n*ggas would say he's gay and starting a trend.

But the Russian trooper is cool only when you wear it right, its like a pea coat...to me anyways. I dont like wearing a pea coat with sneakers, I couldnt rock the hat like Juelz, I dunno
 01-21-2009, 08:30 PM         #30
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat Nucca said:
Thats a real surprise coming from someone in Japan....Are you of Japanese origin or possibly in the military & just stationed there for a term. You should know that the Japanese have a very distinct style all to their own...I personally love how they rock their sh!t......Cats wear the down coats over there too man....dont get it twisted!

Obviously some of yall realize that nothing is new...everything has been done before....Every style, every look, every fabric, every design!....Its all regurgitated, children...Have we not learned that history always repeats itself.....Some of yall are either too young or naive to realize that yet....OR BOTH!
Nah, I'm just teachin English here. I grew up in NJ. They damn sure do have a distinctive style here. You can wear whatever and no one judges you so you see a lot of crazy sh*t. I see 60yr olds wearin AF1's and Bape camo pants.

I see a lot of people wearing super tight clothes here too, most Japanese are dumb skinny. Lots of crazy hairstyles. Guys look like they walked out of a final fantasy game. The girls, well they do whatever, from dreads, to ponytails on the side (grown women too), to wearing a blue sock and a red sock. No one says anything here so people just wear whatever.

Its a bit old, but a lot of guys go out with "black face" on. They get their skin SUPER tan looking. Some girls do it too.
 9 years ago '05        #31
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4712 4712
 built4haters said:
funniest pic of jayz ever!
really???

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #32
dabigboi305 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 17 17
shiiit i see every 1 here rocking the lumber jack button downs lol dats a movement i dnt agree wid
 9 years ago '06        #33
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,825 | Props total: 1991 1991
its just a hat for the cold.... some of u n*ggaz iz wyle jungle jim homo...
 9 years ago '06        #34
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 215 215
sh*t i wear em. keeps my head warm n*gga.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
259 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
28 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
46 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy