Stop The Lumber Jack Hat Movement.......

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1
6217 pageviews
35 comments

youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
Stop The Lumber Jack Hat Movement.......

i know you see it coming......more and more sheeps are jumping on the bandwagon.........that sh*t was silly back in the 70's, back in the early 90's and that sh*t is still corny now......

[pic - click to view]

this is not whats popping

35 comments for "Stop The Lumber Jack Hat Movement......."

9 years ago '04        #2
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #3
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 MosDefinition said:

[pic - click to view]

01-20-2009, 02:16 PM         #4
GZILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That sh*t looks so stupid, I don't see how anybody can think it's fly. I seen alotta dudes rockin' em at the Lil Wayne concert at the Q on the 4th, sh*t looks just as bad in person.
 9 years ago '04        #5
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 youngvito18 said:
i know you see it coming......more and more sheeps are jumping on the bandwagon.........that sh*t was silly back in the 70's, back in the early 90's and that sh*t is still corny now......

[pic - click to view]

90's?u mean early 80's
 9 years ago '05        #6
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
right now juelz is over doing it....then again dipset n*ggas over do everything

pic from his xxl mag editorial

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

hope plaid and lumberjacks dont catch on
 01-20-2009, 04:05 PM         #7
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think they are hilarious.
 9 years ago '07        #8
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
the girls like em
 01-20-2009, 08:54 PM         #9
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
right now juelz is over doing it....then again dipset n*ggas over do everything

pic from his xxl mag editorial

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

hope plaid and lumberjacks dont catch on
lol @ n*ggas who brag about how much they smoke but like bill clinton, they dont inhale. what a goofball
 9 years ago '05        #10
space
space
juelz is a fake smoker......he's one of them lil mothafukkas you let smoke with you but you regret because they dont really inhale so their basically wasting your weed

real smokers like daz and snoop should have slapped the lil n*gga for 1......calling snoop a blood...2......even thinking he's on their level of weed smoking....and 3...for rocking silly lumber jack hats
 01-20-2009, 09:31 PM         #11
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ juelz and game blowing out clouds of thick white a.ss smoke. i never blown clouds like that in my 14 years of toking unless i burnt a seed and didnt inhale it. i even did an experiment cause i was wondering why certain dudes were blowing thick a.ss clouds of smoke. its cause they aint inhaling. damn weed wasting posers.
 01-20-2009, 11:30 PM         #12
16ozBAWLS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone teach that f*g**t how to smoke proper. maybe it'll help make his music better
 01-20-2009, 11:46 PM         #13
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:

[pic - click to view]

Son.....You live in a tropical climate all year around. The whole Broward & Dade county is breaking out long sleeve shirts & overcoats if it goes below 65 degrees.

You come up north to NY or Philly or Boston & experience a real winter. Today was 24 degrees in NY, with the windchill it felt like 8 degrees!

You damn fu*king right Im rocking the lumberjack hat homie....I got a few of em too!....Couple from new era that I especially like to rock!

As for Jay-Z and the his Russian KGB look....well....sh!t......thats a half a billion dollar n!gga, he can do what ever the peanut butter & jelly he wants to!!!
 01-20-2009, 11:57 PM         #14
AlBundysfingers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone make a thread of all wack sh*tty lame useless stupid and outright horrendous fashion trends that need to die THIS year
 01-21-2009, 12:03 AM         #15
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its all comin back. Some heads were talkin about bubble vests earlier...

Whats next the Triple Fat Goose?
 01-21-2009, 12:59 AM         #16
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tha_ape said:
Its all comin back. Some heads were talkin about bubble vests earlier...

Whats next the Triple Fat Goose?
Thats a real surprise coming from someone in Japan....Are you of Japanese origin or possibly in the military & just stationed there for a term. You should know that the Japanese have a very distinct style all to their own...I personally love how they rock their sh!t......Cats wear the down coats over there too man....dont get it twisted!

Obviously some of yall realize that nothing is new...everything has been done before....Every style, every look, every fabric, every design!....Its all regurgitated, children...Have we not learned that history always repeats itself.....Some of yall are either too young or naive to realize that yet....OR BOTH!

Last edited by Dat Nucca; 01-21-2009 at 01:03 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #17
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
Its funny some cats are like man I hope _____doesn't come back but unless you are living in the country or in a box somewhere you should know that Triple Fat Goose parkas/jackets, Starters, and Plaid have already come back. Im not saying its right or wrong but its back and Kanye is gonna have fools rocking "The Shag" again lol
 9 years ago '05        #18
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
i wear what i want to wear. i dont own one but i plan on gettin one real soon cuz its cold as hell.
 9 years ago '05        #19
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15716 15716
Wear what suits you........stop worrying about what the next man is wearing.
 9 years ago '05        #20
space
space
 Dat Nucca said:
Son.....You live in a tropical climate all year around. The whole Broward & Dade county is breaking out long sleeve shirts & overcoats if it goes below 65 degrees.

You come up north to NY or Philly or Boston & experience a real winter. Today was 24 degrees in NY, with the windchill it felt like 8 degrees!

You damn fu*king right Im rocking the lumberjack hat homie....I got a few of em too!....Couple from new era that I especially like to rock!

As for Jay-Z and the his Russian KGB look....well....sh!t......thats a half a billion dollar n!gga, he can do what ever the peanut butter & jelly he wants to!!!

i thought it was 30 degrees today.....either way i lived in chicago and evanston for years and i did a little stint up in jersey during winter time and rocking a hoodie or a skully will do......rocking big azz lumberjack hats is silly.........just plain silly man
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy