Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #101
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 teh truth said:
BUDdY kobe is closer than you think. he is way more closer than u think and tougher than u think kobe dislocated his finger said no hes not getting surgery tape dis sh*t either way kobe has been to the finals 5 times already that should say how close he is already

but i understand lebron pays u so of course ur gonna hate the best player in the L
if he go ten more times he still have those L's something mj don't have in the finales and in a era where big men dominated he had no offensive paint presence does that count for anything
 01-20-2009, 05:07 PM         #102
remixxa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sasuke-sama313 said:
do any of u cats on here know what handcheck and playing without the no charge zone does for a offensive player kobe would get around no one and would be averaging 20 a game in those times
zone defense is the best way to defend a perimeter player(jordan played in no zone) all these perimeter players would excel against a slower, smaller guy grabbing on them and kobe doesnt even drive that much he's a jumpshooter so they would have to play him close and if they do that its game over baby he'll drop 60 or more embarrass somebody's favorite player and leave the court like:agreement6:
 9 years ago '08        #103
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 teh truth said:
BUDdY kobe is closer than you think. he is way more closer than u think and tougher than u think kobe dislocated his finger said no hes not getting surgery tape dis sh*t either way kobe has been to the finals 5 times already that should say how close he is already

but i understand lebron pays u so of course ur gonna hate the best player in the L
lol 5 finals, 0 MVPS, and 3 rings as a sidekick. when he tried being the main player (04,08) he failed misarably and choked.

he should call shaq and thank him for them rings, u feel me :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '08        #104
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 remixxa said:
zone defense is the best way to defend a perimeter player(jordan played in no zone) all these perimeter players would excel against a slower, smaller guy grabbing on them and kobe doesnt even drive that much he's a jumpshooter so they would have to play him close and if they do that its game over baby he'll drop 60 or more embarrass somebody's favorite player and leave the court like:agreement6:
u dumb bi*ch

MJ>>>>Kobe at every aspect of the game
 9 years ago '08        #105
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 teh truth said:

How the fu*k is Kobe close? He needs 4 more MVP awards, 6 finals MVP awards, a DPOY award, and he needs to raise his career ppg, rpg, apg, bpg, spg, and FG% then he'll be close.
 9 years ago '04        #106
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 PEK said:
How the fu*k is Kobe close? He needs 4 more MVP awards, 6 finals MVP awards, a DPOY award, and he needs to raise his career ppg, rpg, apg, bpg, spg, and FG% then he'll be close.
He's talking skills wise you tool.
 9 years ago '04        #107
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
I just wanna chime in real quick... Skills wise, there is nobody better than Kobe right now... Period...

And the closest is NOT Lebron... It's D Wade...
 9 years ago '04        #108
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I just wanna chime in real quick... Skills wise, there is nobody better than Kobe right now... Period...

And the closest is NOT Lebron... It's D Wade...
Tim Duncan is as skilled, if not more.

For his position that is.
 9 years ago '08        #109
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
He's talking skills wise you tool.
No the fu*k he wasn't. He quoted someone saying Kobe wont come close to MJ's legacy. And I actually went easy on him. As a player someone may pass MJ, but surpassing his legacy is damn near impossible. Not only was he the GOAT on the court, but do you realize the global impact MJ had on the game in terms of marketing and the popularity of the Game? Look at the TV ratings of MJ in the finals compared to now and you will see MJ's legacy is pretty much untouchable.
 9 years ago '04        #110
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 PEK said:
No the fu*k he wasn't. He quoted someone saying Kobe wont come close to MJ's legacy. And I actually went easy on him. As a player someone may pass MJ, but surpassing his legacy is damn near impossible. Not only was he the GOAT on the court, but do you realize the global impact MJ had on the game in terms of marketing and the popularity of the Game? Look at the TV ratings of MJ in the finals compared to now and you will see MJ's legacy is pretty much untouchable.
Well I don't disagree there.
But MJ's legacy has as much to do with the NBA capitalizing off his marketability and his endorsements as it did his skills.
 01-20-2009, 06:05 PM         #111
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Because he took 20+ shots per game.

Tell me a player who can't score 20 points per game on 20 shots.
^^^actually his last year he averaged 20ppg he only took 18 fga per game and shot 45% so yeah try again
 01-20-2009, 06:10 PM         #112
beatlab  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no such thing as competition to mj .. mj has no competition yet.. he is the greatest..
 9 years ago '04        #113
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^actually his last year he averaged 20ppg he only took 18 fga per game and shot 45% so yeah try again
His first year he took 22 shots to score 22 points.

And 20ppg on 18.6 shots is horrible. There's no defending that. I don't care if he was 16 or 60. There are a handful of players in today's NBA that have that type of subpar production that you're d*ckryding.
 9 years ago '08        #114
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:

And 20ppg on 18.6 shots is horrible. There's no defending that. I don't care if he was 16 or 60. There are a handful of players in today's NBA that have that type of subpar production that you're d*ckryding.
He was 40 with bad knees and still a productive player. Thats the point we trying to make. If he was able to avg. 20ppg at that stage of his career, there's no doubt that he would beast if he was in his prime. Not saying you're one of them, but there are some morons that dont think he could be great in this era. One idiot in this thread said he'd come off the bench, and one time some moron said he'd only avg 12ppg.
 01-20-2009, 07:38 PM         #115
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:

^^^oh really???? so shooting 45% at age 38 is horrible??? well considering kobe bryant is a CAREER 45% shooter is kobe bryant horrible???? has he had a horrible career???? OWNED :greetings10:
 9 years ago '06        #116
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10632 10632
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^oh really???? so shooting 45% at age 38 is horrible??? well considering kobe bryant is a CAREER 45% shooter is kobe bryant horrible???? has he had a horrible career???? OWNED :greetings10:
basically....don't even know why he said that after i done responded to his 22 shot a night post and mentioned kobe's career fg% is what jordan did at 40
 9 years ago '04        #117
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
FG% is irrelevant and an idiot's way of measuring efficiency. The absolute LEAST you could have done is measure true shooting %, but chances are you don't even know what it measures so its pointless in arguing with fools.
20 points in 19 shots is PATHETIC. There's NOTHING that is remotely impressive about that.
Kobe has never had that horrible of a shot to point ratio in his career, EVER.
This isn't even taking anything away from Mike, but it's mind numbing how anyone can say that MJ could have dominated an era because he scored 20 points per game when he was 38 when clearly most average guards could score 20 ppg if they were given 18 shots and 4-5 trips to the line every night.

Last edited by A.G; 01-20-2009 at 08:05 PM..
 01-20-2009, 08:11 PM         #118
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
FG% is irrelevant and an idiot's way of measuring efficiency. The absolute LEAST you could have done is measure true shooting %, but chances are you don't even know what it measures so its pointless in arguing with fools.
20 points in 19 shots is PATHETIC. There's NOTHING that is remotely impressive about that.
Kobe has never had that horrible of a shot to point ratio in his career, EVER.

Try again f*g**t.

^^^ so let me get this right, so now fg% doesn't matter??? it's not about shot to point ration because you can't controll foul calls you can only control your fg% it's not up to you if you get a foul call or not,

so lets see at age 38 mj shot 45% 8 fgm to 18 fg attempted

lets see kobe in 2003-2004 kobe mad 7.9 fgm to 18.1 fg attempted
in 2004-2005 kobe made 8 fg to 20 fg attempted so yeah you've been owned once again :greetings10:.....................still at you saying fg% doesn't matter
 9 years ago '04        #119
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^ so let me get this right, so now fg% doesn't matter??? it's not about shot to point ration because you can't controll foul calls you can only control your fg% it's not up to you if you get a foul call or not,

so lets see at age 38 mj shot 45% 8 fgm to 18 fg attempted

lets see kobe in 2003-2004 kobe mad 7.9 fgm to 18.1 fg attempted
in 2004-2005 kobe made 8 fg to 20 fg attempted so yeah you've been owned once again :greetings10:.....................still at you saying fg% doesn't matter
Like I said, FG% is irrelevant. And lol @ not being able to control foul calls. MJ was on the line for most of, if not all his career. That excuse isn't gonna work. And yeah, Kobe made 7.9/18, but still averaged 24ppg.
Your point it moot.
 01-20-2009, 08:22 PM         #120
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Like I said, FG% is irrelevant. And lol @ not being able to control foul calls. MJ was on the line for most of, if not all his career. That excuse isn't gonna work. And yeah, Kobe made 7.9/18, but still averaged 24ppg.
Your point it moot.
^^^explain how fg% is irrelevant??? of course mj got to the free throw line in his prime and on top of that he still shot a better fg% then kobe. we're talking about a 38 yo mj who didn't get to the freethrow line as often because he wasn't athletic at age 38 after 5 years retired so im still waiting how fg% doesn't matter???
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago