michael jordan's competition...?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #61
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10662 10662
 remixxa said:
he has the best 80 pt game tho hahaha :greetings10:

btw kobe shot 48 times (career high) to get 81 but jordans career high is 49 times and he didnt even come close to 81 men lie women lie numbers dont....
but what else he do other then score?These arent exact number but i know their close and i'll take this game over kobe's 81 any day

when kobe hit his 81 i think he had like 4 rebound and 2 a.ssists or some wack sh*t like that....but like i said jordans best game was like 63 points,18 rebound,8 a.ssists,and 6 steals

that sh*t dominates and 81 point game when that ALLLL u did was score.jordan put up 60..and almost pulled off 20 boards to go with as SG....annnnnddd came damn close to gettin a quadruple doube with the sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #62
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 remixxa said:
what exactly makes kobe soft?
he bi*ches about every tic for tat foul or non foul
Jordan had to endure "the jordan rules"
could kobe have survived?
i think not
today the refs protect players
 9 years ago '06        #63
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
Because he took 20+ shots per game.

Tell me a player who can't score 20 points per game on 20 shots.
ur jokin right?This is argument lol.First off i wasn't sayin he was beastin just showin u dudes that he could handle himself when he was old and broken down in todays era...but again back to the point can't believe ur serious lol....jordan averaged 42% and 45% shooting in his 2 years with the wizards....that's basicallt kobe's career shooting average haha.Kobe shoots 45% and he gets hailed as this unstoppable monster but when jordan shoots 45% at the age of 40 it's bad?Haha yall k!ll me
 01-20-2009, 11:19 AM         #64
remixxa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
but what else he do other then score?These arent exact number but i know their close and i'll take this game over kobe's 81 any day

when kobe hit his 81 i think he had like 4 rebound and 2 a.ssists or some wack sh*t like that....but like i said jordans best game was like 63 points,18 rebound,8 a.ssists,and 6 steals

that sh*t dominates and 81 point game when that ALLLL u did was score.jordan put up 60..and almost pulled off 20 boards to go with as SG....annnnnddd came damn close to gettin a quadruple doube with the sh*t
has jordan ever out scored an opposing team in 3 quarters by himself? thats more impressive to me when kobe out scored the mavericks 62 to 61.... 5 players couldnt beat this n*gga

has jordan ever scored 60 somethin in 3 quarters has he ever had over 50 in one half come on man... kobe can do a.ssists too he has had 10+ a.ssists in 4 out of the last 5 games what else do u want? i guess he has to lock down the 'king' of the league who is 3 inches taller and has over 60lbs on him and he's only allowed to use 8 fingers(even tho he's soft) gtfoh
 9 years ago '05        #65
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 remixxa said:
he has the best 80 pt game tho hahaha :greetings10:

btw kobe shot 48 times (career high) to get 81 but jordans career high is 49 times and he didnt even come close to 81 men lie women lie numbers dont....
u r right numbers dont lie.... and rings dont either
 9 years ago '04        #66
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 remixxa said:
has jordan ever out scored an opposing team in 3 quarters by himself? thats more impressive to me when kobe out scored the mavericks 62 to 61.... 5 players couldnt beat this n*gga

has jordan ever scored 60 somethin in 3 quarters has he ever had over 50 in one half come on man... kobe can do a.ssists too he has had 10+ a.ssists in 4 out of the last 5 games what else do u want? i guess he has to lock down the 'king' of the league who is 3 inches taller and has over 60lbs on him and he's only allowed to use 8 fingers(even tho he's soft) gtfoh
who cares
has MJ ever allowed his team to lose by 30+ in the finals
kobe will never come close to MJ's legacy
and this season will further prove that after the lakers again do not win a ring.
no hate right here but honestly what excuse will kobe fans have then?
 9 years ago '06        #67
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
ima kobe fan but damn some of yall would ride that man d*ck to the moon if he let you..........

Jordan > Kobe (anybody who doesn't believe this is lying to themselves)
 9 years ago '06        #68
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Javon23 said:
who cares
and this season will further prove that after the lakers again do not win a ring.
oh they'll have some excuse...after last years shamefull performance these dumbasses finally admitted he wasn't the goat...but as soon as this season started got amnesia and is now the greatest to ever touch a court lol
 01-20-2009, 11:25 AM         #69
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
michael jordan > your favorite nba player.

nuff said.
 01-20-2009, 11:27 AM         #70
remixxa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
who cares
i didnt know u were a psychic... so 'miss cleo' who is going to win? lol yall jordan/lebron nuthugger are probably prayin that the lakers dont win the championship keep hatin full time and ur face might be stuck like this :angry12: lol u mad? keep praying that kobe wont win more hahahaha
 9 years ago '05        #71
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 booker20 said:
u r right numbers dont lie.... and rings dont either
Come on now Booker, rings would have us believe that Robert Horry is better than Karl Malone
 01-20-2009, 11:28 AM         #72
remixxa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaFuture3 said:
ima kobe fan but damn some of yall would ride that man d*ck to the moon if he let you..........

Jordan > Kobe (anybody who doesn't believe this is lying to themselves)
says the n*gga from chicago
 9 years ago '06        #73
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 remixxa said:
i didnt know u were a psychic... so 'miss cleo' who is going to win? lol yall jordan/lebron nuthugger are probably prayin that the lakers dont win the championship keep hatin full time and ur face might be stuck like this :angry12: lol u mad? keep praying that kobe wont win more hahahaha
doesn't matter how much he wins for real (even though he won't) cause they done been in the league almost the same amount of years and jordan accomplishments and stats surpass kobe's to the fullest
 9 years ago '06        #74
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Come on now Booker, rings would have us believe that Robert Horry is better than Karl Malone
but he didn't lead them to the ship...was a role player who could hit the shot...whether it was hekeem,shaq,or duncan he was never the factor other thasn the clutch shot
 9 years ago '04        #75
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 remixxa said:
why do i a.ssume?????
because he had a perfect chance to win it last year
for the past 5 years i watch the man choke, quit on his team and throw his team under the bus.
that's why i a.ssume
kobe is in his prime
he cant get no better
he can only get wiser and play a smarter game
he now has a better team
a hall of fame coach with 9 rings that also coached the real goat
playing in LA and has mentor's like Magic Johnson and Kareem Abdul Jabbar
what else tools can you give this man to win a championship

my opinion the current goat of the NBA is Tim Duncan
Tim Duncan------>Kobe
 9 years ago '06        #76
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
 remixxa said:
says the n*gga from chicago
Not too long ago Kobe was close to being traded to Chicago, meaning you woulda went and got urself a kobe bulls jersey like half the other stans on this board ( @ paxson for not gettin it done tho)!!!

I'm just saying as good as kobe is (2nd best 2 guard IMO) he isn't even close to being on the level jordan was
 9 years ago '04        #77
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
matter of fact
Kobe is not even the greatest laker (GOAT)
Magic Johnson----->Kobe
Magic = 5 rings in 1 decade 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988
 01-20-2009, 11:39 AM         #78
remixxa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
why do i a.ssume?????
because he had a perfect chance to win it last year
for the past 5 years i watch the man choke, quit on his team and throw his team under the bus.
that's why i a.ssume
kobe is in his prime
he cant get no better
he can only get wiser and play a smarter game
he now has a better team
a hall of fame coach with 9 rings that also coached the real goat
playing in LA and has mentor's like Magic Johnson and Kareem Abdul Jabbar
what else tools can you give this man to win a championship

my opinion the current goat of the NBA is Tim Duncan
Tim Duncan------>Kobe
everybody knows what a.ssuming does... so who do u 'assume' is going to win the championship...? cavaliers...?
 9 years ago '04        #79
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 remixxa said:
everybody knows what a.ssuming does... so who do u 'assume' is going to win the championship...? cavaliers...?
i don't even see the lakers coming out the west
 9 years ago '06        #80
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Javon23 said:
matter of fact
Kobe is not even the greatest laker (GOAT)
Magic Johnson----->Kobe
Magic = 5 rings in 1 decade 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988
exactly...i always said this sh*t and actually made a post when they started finally comparin kobe to bird.These dudes come in the league and start gettin sompared to jordan off the bat.Before u even get mentioned in the same sentence with mike u need to surpass russell,robinson,chamberlin,magic,bird ect... and not once do they get compared.Goes straight to mike lol.Kobe best 2 guard ever but as far as best player prolly barely cracks the top 5 (if that) so how can he be the best
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy