michael jordan's competition...?

most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
These The Goat vs Tha Goat Threads are the best...:guns1:

Its hard to compare two different eras though. I guess this will be a one of those "we will never know" discussions but people will forever go to war over it.


[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '04        #42
Dimone293 
space
avatar space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
Okay...lemme start by saying...are you fu*king serious? Now thats out of the way...Michael Jordan played at a time basketball was not only at it's best but also when it was the most physical...When Mike and Joe Dumars when go at it..it was fu*king WAR! Cylde Drexler was a beast and very underrated player. Were these players LeBron James (who btw would not be guarding Mike) D-Wade? NO but basketball was different than PERIOD and MUCH MUCH better...Let's not forget about Bernard King in 84-85 he averages 32.9 A GAME...Adrian Dantley....another one YOUR PROBLEY SCRATCHING YOUR HEAD LIKE "WHO" I can keep going but it's like this..Mike is a Legend and If you back ur statement up with thing s like "Pippen Guarded Magic" Well no sh*t Magic played every position before and he was 6'9"...Go watch come fly with me and than shoot yourself!
 9 years ago '06        #43
H-Town Renegade 
space
avatar space
space
$2,624 | Props total: 101 101
 hood135 said:
These The Goat vs Tha Goat Threads are the best...:guns1:

Its hard to compare two different eras though. I guess this will be a one of those "we will never know" discussions but people will forever go to war over it.


[pic - click to view]

:applause::applause: this sh*t will never end.
 01-20-2009, 10:03 AM         #44
remixxa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^no it wasn't it was nice but not better then mj's for one,dwight didn't even jump,2 mj's is more prestigious cuz ewing is taller and a better defender then dwight (no hate on dwight cuz he's one of my fav)
is ewing a better defender or more prestigious than tim duncan, becuz i got a top 5 kobe dunks, on tim duncan arguably one of the best pf's ever y dont u check it out :dancingcool:



thats 5... one then two then another etc...:greetings10:
 01-20-2009, 10:11 AM         #45
remixxa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dimone293 said:
Okay...lemme start by saying...are you fu*king serious? Now thats out of the way...Michael Jordan played at a time basketball was not only at it's best but also when it was the most physical...When Mike and Joe Dumars when go at it..it was fu*king WAR! Cylde Drexler was a beast and very underrated player. Were these players LeBron James (who btw would not be guarding Mike) D-Wade? NO but basketball was different than PERIOD and MUCH MUCH better...Let's not forget about Bernard King in 84-85 he averages 32.9 A GAME...Adrian Dantley....another one YOUR PROBLEY SCRATCHING YOUR HEAD LIKE "WHO" I can keep going but it's like this..Mike is a Legend and If you back ur statement up with thing s like "Pippen Guarded Magic" Well no sh*t Magic played every position before and he was 6'9"...Go watch come fly with me and than shoot yourself!
if lebron or wade were allowed to be physical they would murder one of those dudes.... lol jordan played against weak n*ggaz!!! joe dumars was 6'3'', 190lbs... lebron has 5'' and almost 100lbs on them weak a.ss n*ggaz please stop trying to compare cuz the competition is way better now go sit down lame

joe dumars 6'3'' 190lbs
bernard king 6'7'' 200lbs
adrian dantley 6'5'' 200lbs

kobe would murder these lil dudes offensively and defensively this is the best u can come up with....?
 9 years ago '06        #46
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10598 10598
this thread is dumb as fu*k and now people saying u can't compare eras like we're comparing wilt chamberlin and bill russell days to todays?The sh*t was 10 years ago and half the players that was playin then are still playin now

hell jordan even came back at 40 when he could barely move or jump and would have to be taken out the game to ride a treadmil to get his knees lose and he still was a threat.Dude was 7th in the nba in scoring goin into the last 15 games of the year before his knees started really botherin him,was still hittin game winners,still pulling down 6 boards a game,was dishin about 4-5 a.ssists,and just missed the playoffs with a bum a.ss wizards team.So don't try that comparin eras sh*t because if he was still puttin up numbers all star players are puttin up when he wasn;t even half what he used to be you can best believe his a.ss would still tear sh*t up now.Nobody can defend against his fade away (they can't even defend kobe's and his sh*t is replica at best),nobody can jump like him,nobody has defense like him....yall little kids who never watched before 2000 or u old knick fans that still better need to give it up
 9 years ago '06        #47
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10598 10598
 remixxa said:
if lebron or wade were allowed to be physical they would murder one of those dudes.... lol jordan played against weak n*ggaz!!! joe dumars was 6'3'', 190lbs... lebron has 5'' and almost 100lbs on them weak a.ss n*ggaz please stop trying to compare cuz the competition is way better now go sit down lame

joe dumars 6'3'' 190lbs
bernard king 6'7'' 200lbs
adrian dantley 6'5'' 200lbs

kobe would murder these lil dudes offensively and defensively this is the best u can come up with....?
so why was jordan still pt up 20+ a games when he was 40 in these great nba players of today?Dude could barely fu*kin move literally and couldn't even get enough up todunk half the time and he was still doin his thing
 9 years ago '06        #48
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10598 10598
 remixxa said:
if lebron or wade were allowed to be physical they would murder one of those dudes.... lol jordan played against weak n*ggaz!!! joe dumars was 6'3'', 190lbs... lebron has 5'' and almost 100lbs on them weak a.ss n*ggaz please stop trying to compare cuz the competition is way better now go sit down lame

joe dumars 6'3'' 190lbs
bernard king 6'7'' 200lbs
adrian dantley 6'5'' 200lbs

kobe would murder these lil dudes offensively and defensively this is the best u can come up with....?
wow at this dude


here is a video of jordan at 38-40 in TODAYS ERA....i REPEAT TODAYS ERA....i shell of his former self still blocking these BIG PHYSICAL DOMINATE PLAYERS...still dunkin on em when he can barely get off the ground....still hittin jay in their face....still crossin em up...still hittin game winners...still puttin up 50



Last edited by philly337; 01-20-2009 at 10:31 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #49
MATIX 
space
avatar space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 66 66
 9 years ago '04        #50
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,338 | Props total: 8414 8414

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '04        #51
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 philly337 said:
so why was jordan still pt up 20+ a games when he was 40 in these great nba players of today?Dude could barely fu*kin move literally and couldn't even get enough up todunk half the time and he was still doin his thing
Because he took 20+ shots per game.

Tell me a player who can't score 20 points per game on 20 shots.
 9 years ago '07        #52
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
Are you kidding!!!? Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Clyde Drexler..etc etc etc...
 01-20-2009, 10:42 AM         #53
jcinema  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can't compare past era's with present ones for one reason...the present ones all ways win. u pick the sport odds are the greatest player to ever play that sport is playing rite now. If Mike Jordan was drafted today with the exact same skill set he would find himself rite on the bench. He was an athletic guard who played in an era where athletes were to them what shooters are to us. The average score in the 80's was well over 100 a game with half of the decade having no 3 point line. they compensated a lack of defense for fouling with the only possible argument they try and make is that players today are too soft. But these n*ggas really dont think John Salley and Robert Parrish cold hold LeBron.

Look at his 6 rings.
Byron Scott 6-3 195
Clyde Drexler 6-7 210
Gary Payton 6-4 180 (and if u look at the box scores did a hell of a job actually)
Byron Russel 6-7 220

These n*ggas jus watch toooo much tv!
 01-20-2009, 10:45 AM         #54
remixxa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
so why was jordan still pt up 20+ a games when he was 40 in these great nba players of today?Dude could barely fu*kin move literally and couldn't even get enough up todunk half the time and he was still doin his thing
anybody can score 22 points if they put up 22 shots
 01-20-2009, 10:55 AM         #55
remixxa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
so why was jordan still pt up 20+ a games when he was 40 in these great nba players of today?Dude could barely fu*kin move literally and couldn't even get enough up todunk half the time and he was still doin his thing
julius erving was puttin up 17 on 14 shots, against jordans era when he was 37... can u imagine what lebron would do to them....?
 9 years ago '05        #56
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
didnt somebody post a stat the other day and Kobe has 3 of the worst 50 point games ever and 4 of the worst 40 point games.... shooting under 40% dude is good but ya'll should lay of that sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #57
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
I didn't wanna come in this thread, because I know it can't go well.. But I saw you had Scottie Pippen and I thought that was an interesting concept... I think Pippen would've been the best 1 on 1 defender on Jordan if they were to compete... Hmm...
 9 years ago '04        #58
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,338 | Props total: 8414 8414
Kobe is too soft and wouldn't last in the 80's - early 90's NBA era
too physical for him
 01-20-2009, 11:03 AM         #59
remixxa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
didnt somebody post a stat the other day and Kobe has 3 of the worst 50 point games ever and 4 of the worst 40 point games.... shooting under 40% dude is good but ya'll should lay of that sh*t
he has the best 80 pt game tho hahaha :greetings10:

btw kobe shot 48 times (career high) to get 81 but jordans career high is 49 times and he didnt even come close to 81 men lie women lie numbers dont....
 01-20-2009, 11:04 AM         #60
remixxa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Kobe is too soft and wouldn't last in the 80's - early 90's NBA era
too physical for him
what exactly makes kobe soft?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 84
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
113 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy