michael jordan's competition...?

most viewed right now
 76
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #241
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
JORDAN >>>>>>>> kobe. Thats my 2 cents for the day.
 01-21-2009, 10:21 PM         #242
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Well, Mike was one of the most successful players in NBA history.
A player can be as good as him, but not necessarily be on the same level because they don't experience the same success.

And as much as they lifted their games from Mike, Mike lifted his game from the likes of Dr. J. Nobody just stepped into the NBA and created their entire game from scratch. sh*t, even NBA centers now still do things that George Mikan introduced in the 50's, like the hook shot and primarily having a back to the basket game..

And you can say that player's also had more time in the NBA, but not everyone has had the opportunity to have their own team from day 1 and be the star player. Wade is on his own pretty much for the first time this season, Kobe has been the main guy for like 3-4 years now.
And all those accomplishments are a measure of your dominance over your own era. Strictly talking accomplishments, Kareem has MJ beat, but nobody says he's the GOAT.

Your accomplishments are not always a measure of your skills. Just because a player hasn't won 5 MVP's it doesn't mean they're not the best in the NBA over a long span of time.
But thats the difference in them all..

Kobe and Lebron you can argue whose the best between then..

When Mike played... There were great players. We know them. I'm not going to name them, hall of famers etc. But everybody knew who was the BEST. It wasnt up for debate, it wasnt something the players questioned.

Everybody knew Mike was the best. Not just a dude that will dunk on you, not just a dude that will score 30, but a dude that if you opened your mouth and said something like "I can stop you" that night you will swallow 50 and take the L.

Again i dont want to take anything away from todays stars. Because i cant do what they do.

But if you can acknowledge the physical play back in the day, which has a huge impact on a players offensive game. And Mike still easily put up 30 a night, 40 a night, 50 on nights, and 60 on his occasions..

Now i dont want to say If Kobe played back then he wouldnt hang. Because thats a what if scenario.

But the NBA now favors the offensive player we all see that...

And again i dont want to fault Kobe and Lebron for the rules of the game.

But you have to give Mike that much more credit, cause he was who he was, and did what he did when he played..

Think about 40 year old Mike on the Wiz, with 2 bum knees a 40 year olds back, and he was still putting up 16-20 points a night and at 41 he put up 42 i believe. He was no longer as exciting as he used to be to watch. But when he became average or just another dude on the court, he was still playing at the same respectable level as the young punks. Now if that doesnt show his greatness then your just not trying to recognize it.


Like Lebron personally if he stays injury free he gonna play well into his 40's. And i say he will be able to play the same position he plays now til about 32-34 and then he can become a role player and play the 4 and dominate there from 35-42 and then he could retire. Just my opinion. And thats based on the way hes built. When he cant run no more he can just bang down low. Just what i think

Now Mike Skill set is why he was able to still compete with the young punks at 40. At 40 mike was average... but when he was young in his 20's early 30s... THERE WAS NOT 1 PERSON STEPPING ON THE BASKETBALL COURT that can see him... you know that.. we all do.
 9 years ago '06        #243
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10697 10697
 Andre3000 said:
AS soon as AO came in and started defending Jordan Stans I already knew that n*gga would say some dumb sh*t. HE should Chris Benoit himself for sayin that retarded sh*t. I mean Id entertain these arguments but there aint much of a point. Jordans competition in terms of G play wasn't light years ahead of todays. The big men in his era were ofcourse. A prime Kobe, Lebron, Wade wouldn't be no slouch in that day and age at all. Theyd adjust to the league and its style of play because at the end of the day they are the NBAs elite. Its one thing to say MJ is the best but acting like the players in his day were on another stratosphere is hilarious.

I also dissagree with the LA/Kobe stans or MJ hater that states MJ would be on the bench in todays league. MJ would be doing what Wade is doing now and possibly even more at worst if where talking before his retirement.
wow u dumbass mother fu*ker...jordan would do what wade is doin now.....are u seriousssssssss...woooowwwwwww.Jordan did at 40 what wade is doin now so ur lil bullsh*t argument is invalid...and how dare u judge somebody when i've read ur sh*t on here for sometime and ur a fu*kin idiot in every sport u discuss
 9 years ago '06        #244
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10697 10697
str8 please shut the fu*k up...i sonned u out the thread last night and u ain't even respond to my sh*t this morning and as soon as one dude slips up on one thing ur in here like u gotta clean slate.U don't know what the fu*k ur talkin bout and got shut down in every single thing u said.Did u ever search for hollinger's TSP creation?Or do u still wanna believe it was created by somebody else than the person who created the PER which has jordan ranked #1 and more accepted by journalists,scholars,and anlysts then the TSP

fall back son u have no clue what ur debating
 9 years ago '06        #245
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10697 10697
 str8_akademiks said:
Well, Mike was one of the most successful players in NBA history.
A player can be as good as him, but not necessarily be on the same level because they don't experience the same success.

And as much as they lifted their games from Mike, Mike lifted his game from the likes of Dr. J. Nobody just stepped into the NBA and created their entire game from scratch. sh*t, even NBA centers now still do things that George Mikan introduced in the 50's, like the hook shot and primarily having a back to the basket game..

And you can say that player's also had more time in the NBA, but not everyone has had the opportunity to have their own team from day 1 and be the star player. Wade is on his own pretty much for the first time this season, Kobe has been the main guy for like 3-4 years now.
And all those accomplishments are a measure of your dominance over your own era. Strictly talking accomplishments, Kareem has MJ beat, but nobody says he's the GOAT.

Your accomplishments are not always a measure of your skills. Just because a player hasn't won 5 MVP's it doesn't mean they're not the best in the NBA over a long span of time.
seriously dog ur stupid as fu*k...first u say stats don't matter...now ur tryiny to take things outta context and say accomplishments can't determine everything

NOBODY bases jordan off of just his accomplishments...he based off of that AND...i repeat AND what he did on the court which u can look at by viewing his stats and not only by viewing his stats but by actually watching his games where he'd put the whole fu*kin team on his back in the 4th,take the game over,and win it.Seriously man just drop the thread cause u sound like an idiot...ur one of those dudes who take things like kareem having more total point then jordan even though he played till he was 67 years old then seeing jordan averaged more per game because that is what "FITS" ur argument...just like TSP fits ur argument and PER doesn't u credit the one that "FITS" ur argument and discredit the one that doesn't even though they're created bythe same fu*kin guy with the same fu*kin flaws with the one u back having even more flaws lol

u done admitted earlier when i schooled u...u just can't admit ur wrong cause ur stubborn even when u know u are so just fall back and shut the fu*k up
 9 years ago '06        #246
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10697 10697
one more thing why i'm on here...i don't like people googlin sh*t and speakin facts like AO tried but dude admits he been watchin since 91 which is a credible time and obviosuly knows his basketball.Considering if u was watching before then u'd have to be about 25-30 and i'm pretty sure the guys who i'm debating with are between 12 and 17 so shut the fu*k up about that
 9 years ago '04        #247
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 philly337 said:
str8 please shut the fu*k up...i sonned u out the thread last night and u ain't even respond to my sh*t this morning and as soon as one dude slips up on one thing ur in here like u gotta clean slate.U don't know what the fu*k ur talkin bout and got shut down in every single thing u said.Did u ever search for hollinger's TSP creation?Or do u still wanna believe it was created by somebody else than the person who created the PER which has jordan ranked #1 and more accepted by journalists,scholars,and anlysts then the TSP

fall back son u have no clue what ur debating
What sh*t?
Post it up so I can waste more of my time replying to your asinine posts.
And you're calling me stupid as fu*k while you're wasting everyone's time making up your stupid bullsh*t. Scholars? Who the fu*k is a basketball scholar?
 9 years ago '04        #248
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 philly337 said:
seriously dog ur stupid as fu*k...first u say stats don't matter...now ur tryiny to take things outta context and say accomplishments can't determine everything

NOBODY bases jordan off of just his accomplishments...he based off of that AND...i repeat AND what he did on the court which u can look at by viewing his stats and not only by viewing his stats but by actually watching his games where he'd put the whole fu*kin team on his back in the 4th,take the game over,and win it.Seriously man just drop the thread cause u sound like an idiot...ur one of those dudes who take things like kareem having more total point then jordan even though he played till he was 67 years old then seeing jordan averaged more per game because that is what "FITS" ur argument...just like TSP fits ur argument and PER doesn't u credit the one that "FITS" ur argument and discredit the one that doesn't even though they're created bythe same fu*kin guy with the same fu*kin flaws with the one u back having even more flaws lol

u done admitted earlier when i schooled u...u just can't admit ur wrong cause ur stubborn even when u know u are so just fall back and shut the fu*k up
Seriously, you're fu*king retarded. I'm speaking objectively here. I'm not using anything to "fit" my argument. I don't even know why you're bringing up TS% and PER like it has sh*t to do with anything. Not a single person mentioned PER in this thread except your stupid a.ss.
Keep beating a dead horse kid.
Yeah, I said I was stubborn.. That doesn't take away from your absolute fu*king idiocy and utter lack of basketball knowledge. No, I don't know who the fu*k made up the TS%, and if it was John Hollinger, I still don't give a fu*k. Whoever made it doesn't make it more or less valid.

So no, you didn't "school, son, ether or murder" any fu*king body, because at the end of the day you're a clown who proposes no actual arguments to make his point.
Seriously answer this question. Are you fu*king stupid or illiterate? Maybe both?

If you had enough sense to realize that I actually gave a VALID reason as to why the PER system is bullsh*t and why the TS% is actually useful, you could have saved me hours upon hours dealing with your garbage.
Neither of the fu*king above FITS my argument because they measure completely different things and are used in a completely different context, you inbred fu*k.


Last edited by A.G; 01-21-2009 at 11:34 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #249
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 A.O.™ said:
But thats the difference in them all..

Kobe and Lebron you can argue whose the best between then..

When Mike played... There were great players. We know them. I'm not going to name them, hall of famers etc. But everybody knew who was the BEST. It wasnt up for debate, it wasnt something the players questioned.

Everybody knew Mike was the best. Not just a dude that will dunk on you, not just a dude that will score 30, but a dude that if you opened your mouth and said something like "I can stop you" that night you will swallow 50 and take the L.

Again i dont want to take anything away from todays stars. Because i cant do what they do.

But if you can acknowledge the physical play back in the day, which has a huge impact on a players offensive game. And Mike still easily put up 30 a night, 40 a night, 50 on nights, and 60 on his occasions..

Now i dont want to say If Kobe played back then he wouldnt hang. Because thats a what if scenario.

But the NBA now favors the offensive player we all see that...

And again i dont want to fault Kobe and Lebron for the rules of the game.

But you have to give Mike that much more credit, cause he was who he was, and did what he did when he played..

Think about 40 year old Mike on the Wiz, with 2 bum knees a 40 year olds back, and he was still putting up 16-20 points a night and at 41 he put up 42 i believe. He was no longer as exciting as he used to be to watch. But when he became average or just another dude on the court, he was still playing at the same respectable level as the young punks. Now if that doesnt show his greatness then your just not trying to recognize it.


Like Lebron personally if he stays injury free he gonna play well into his 40's. And i say he will be able to play the same position he plays now til about 32-34 and then he can become a role player and play the 4 and dominate there from 35-42 and then he could retire. Just my opinion. And thats based on the way hes built. When he cant run no more he can just bang down low. Just what i think

Now Mike Skill set is why he was able to still compete with the young punks at 40. At 40 mike was average... but when he was young in his 20's early 30s... THERE WAS NOT 1 PERSON STEPPING ON THE BASKETBALL COURT that can see him... you know that.. we all do.
Michael never played till he was 41. He retired at 39 or 40. As for Lebron, he doesn't have the skills to be dominant at an older age with diminished athleticism. There are only a handful of players who ever have had that much skill to be able to be successful in the NBA even when their skills had diminished. He doesn't even have a post game to be able to defer to when he gets up there in age to save himself from exerting too much energy and be more efficient. This is really the important time where he needs to work on his essential skills if he wants to have longevity as a player.

There was no denying MJ as an overall player. He was as complete of a player you'll ever find, and that's the reason why he was able to hang even at his older age.

I know this has been beaten to death, but Mike never was limited in his ability to isolate against an obviously inferior player. Its much more difficult to isolate as a great offensive player in today's game.
I won't even take it that far because I know it'll extend another 5 pages on "zone vs. man vs. handcheck vs. whatever" defenses.

And yes, Mike was undoubtedly the best for a good 10 year span.. Probably the longest longevity of any player, and that's why he's considered the goat in many circles.
 9 years ago '06        #250
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10697 10697
 str8_akademiks said:
Seriously, you're fu*king retarded. I'm speaking objectively here. I'm not using anything to "fit" my argument. I don't even know why you're bringing up TS% and PER like it has sh*t to do with anything. Not a single person mentioned PER in this thread except your stupid a.ss.
Keep beating a dead horse kid.
yea i guess we do have to keep beating a dead horse since ur brain dead a.ss can't get this...let me try to break it down and bi*chmade dumb dumb term for (yes dumb dumb...since u can't understand most sh*t)

ok...so in order

1.U come in the thread saying jordan isn't the greatest
2.i bring stats provin ur a fu*kin idiot who has no clue what he's talkin about
3.Out of the stats provided u pinpoint that FG% is irrelevant (still in fu*kin awe at this sh*t..prolly the single dunmbest thing ever posted on a sports forum )
4.So....u back it up with TSP which is a flawed fu*kin formula that means nothing and anybody who doesn't need one number calculated for them and can judge a player in different areas knows this
5.since u back this so fu*kin much i provide a stat that is more valid then TSP and created by the same man that shows jordan is NUMBER 1.
6.I did this for 2 reasons....first reason being i wanted to post the more credible rating by the same man showing jordan is the best to make u look like a dumbass...and the second and main reason was to show u would discredit the one that hurts ur argument and still stick by the stat that help ur argument (i guess) even though they're created by the same man and the one that hurts ur argument is more widely accepted and been on sportcenter 1,000 more times then the one that fits ur argument


bottome line ur a fu*kin idiot and i like beatin the sh*t out of this dead horse (you ) over and over


Last edited by philly337; 01-21-2009 at 11:33 PM..
 01-21-2009, 11:32 PM         #251
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
wow u dumbass mother fu*ker...jordan would do what wade is doin now.....are u seriousssssssss...woooowwwwwww.Jordan did at 40 what wade is doin now so ur lil bullsh*t argument is invalid...and how dare u judge somebody when i've read ur sh*t on here for sometime and ur a fu*kin idiot in every sport u discuss
IM pretty sure 29/7/5 is better than 20/5/5 Was there even a point with this post??? How much is MJ paying you???? Im pretty sure I said at worst??? SO im basically saying hed be even better.

Right name something I said before that I was serious about and wasn't joking and was wrong???
 9 years ago '06        #252
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10697 10697
 Andre3000 said:
IM pretty sure 29/7/5 is better than 20/5/5 Was there even a point with this post??? How much is MJ paying you???? Im pretty sure I said at worst??? SO im basically saying hed be even better.

Right name something I said before that I was serious about and wasn't joking and was wrong???
oh god gotta break this down....first and foremost u used dwayne as a comparison like it was a bad thing instead of somebody like kobe when dwayne is puttin up the same numbers and is top in nba in some people mind...now onto it...

actually at 40 jordan was 20/6/4....he was one rebound and one a.ssist behing wade at 40 which pretty much proves my argument and he is 9 points behind and please don't tell me u think jordan couldn't put up 30 a night if he was puttin up 20-22 at 38-40 where he couldn't do half the sh*t he could do at a younger age
 9 years ago '04        #253
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 philly337 said:
yea i guess we do have to keep beating a dead horse since ur brain dead a.ss can't get this...let me try to break it down and bi*chmade dumb dumb term for (yes dumb dumb...since u can't understand most sh*t)

ok...so in order

1.U come in the thread saying jordan isn't the greatest
2.i bring stats provin ur a fu*kin idiot who has no clue what he's talkin about
3.Out of the stats provided u pinpoint that FG% is irrelevant (still in fu*kin awe at this sh*t..prolly the single dunmbest thing ever posted on a sports forum )
4.So....u back it up with TSP which is a flawed fu*kin formula that means nothing and anybody who doesn't need one number calculated for them and can judge a player in different areas knows this
5.since u back this so fu*kin much i provide a stat that is more valid then TSP and created by the same man that shows jordan is NUMBER 1.
6.I did this for 2 reasons....first reason being i wanted to post the more credible rating by the same man showing jordan is the best to make u look like a dumbass...and the second and main reason was to show u would discredit the one that hurts ur argument and still stick by the stat that help ur argument (i guess) even though they're created by the same man and the one that hurts ur argument is more widely accepted and been on sportcenter 1,000 more times then the one that fits ur argument


bottome line ur a fu*kin idiot and i like beatin the sh*t out of this dead horse (you ) over and over
1. Where did I say Jordan wasn't the greatest? I don't call anyone the greatest because I haven't seen every single fu*king person to play in the NBA and I don't have the audacity to suck a man's c*ck the way people like you do and follow the "in crowd". I don't have a person I call "the greatest", and that's the way it'll always be.
2/3. Stats - you're a fu*king idiot if you think FT% is a valid measure of a player's shooting efficiency. I repeat: YOU'RE A fu*kING IDIOT IF YOU THINK FT% IS A VALID MEASURE OF A PLAYER'S SHOOTING EFFICIENCY. Especially for a wing player who takes 3 pointers and goes to the free throw line a lot. I've beat this to death and if you can't understand it, I don't have anything else to say.
4. TS% is no more flawed than FG% in terms of measuring shooting efficiency.
5. What does this have to do with Michael Jordan?? Finish digesting the semen, go through the posts I've carefully laid out for you, and get back to me on that one. PER =/= shooting efficiency. TS% = shooting efficiency. Have you gotten that through that metal plated skull of yours?
6. Congratulations, you only made yourself look like an illiterate, inbred, stupid motherfu*ker who can't understand a word of English. And seriously, you're using sportscenter as a fu*king argument? The idiocy of the ESPN generation, ladies and gentlemen.


Last edited by A.G; 01-21-2009 at 11:47 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #254
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
And I repeat
 str8_akademiks said:
Seriously, you're fu*king retarded. I'm speaking objectively here. I'm not using anything to "fit" my argument. I don't even know why you're bringing up TS% and PER like it has sh*t to do with anything. Not a single person mentioned PER in this thread except your stupid a.ss.
Keep beating a dead horse kid.
Yeah, I said I was stubborn.. That doesn't take away from your absolute fu*king idiocy and utter lack of basketball knowledge. No, I don't know who the fu*k made up the TS%, and if it was John Hollinger, I still don't give a fu*k. Whoever made it doesn't make it more or less valid.

So no, you didn't "school, son, ether or murder" any fu*king body, because at the end of the day you're a clown who proposes no actual arguments to make his point.
Seriously answer this question. Are you fu*king stupid or illiterate? Maybe both?

If you had enough sense to realize that I actually gave a VALID reason as to why the PER system is bullsh*t and why the TS% is actually useful, you could have saved me hours upon hours dealing with your garbage.
Neither of the fu*king above FITS my argument because they measure completely different things and are used in a completely different context, you inbred fu*k.
Shooting Efficiency - If there is an on-base percentage in basketball - a statistic that has traditionally been undervalued - it would probably be some measure of a player's efficiency in scoring points. There's a stereotype that all statistical analysts think someone like the NBA's Allen Iverson (who has a 42.3% career field-goal percentage) is a bad player that is untrue because Iverson's ability to create shots and get his teammates better looks is valuable. Still, being efficient with your shots is very important. The two most common ways of measuring the concept of shooting efficiency are Effective Field-Goal Percentage (eFG%) and True Shooting Percentage (TS%).

Effective Field-Goal Percentage was invented by current L.A. Clippers Coach Mike Dunleavy and popularized by the Rick Barry's Pro Basketball Bible series. It adjusts for the added value of three-pointers by counting them as 1.5 field goals, thus make it more fair to 3-point shooters than field-goal percentage.

eFG% = (FGM + .5*3PM)/FGA

True Shooting Percentage goes a step further by factoring in a player's performance at the free-throw line and considering their efficiency on all types of shots.

TS% = Pts/(2*(FGA + (.44*FTA)))
Quit wasting my time and learn how to fu*king read.
You've been saying the same illogical sh*t for the last 5 pages.
 01-21-2009, 11:53 PM         #255
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
oh god gotta break this down....first and foremost u used dwayne as a comparison like it was a bad thing instead of somebody like kobe when dwayne is puttin up the same numbers and is top in nba in some people mind...now onto it...

actually at 40 jordan was 20/6/4....he was one rebound and one a.ssist behing wade at 40 which pretty much proves my argument and he is 9 points behind and please don't tell me u think jordan couldn't put up 30 a night if he was puttin up 20-22 at 38-40 where he couldn't do half the sh*t he could do at a younger age
No I didn't Jordans d*ck is just so in your a.ss you thought that.

Ive watched every Wiz game there isn't jack sh*t you can tell me about Wizards Jordan AT ALL. To think he was even comparable to Wade now is a joke and you need to get checked out for retardation.

Wade averages 7 a.ssists dumb a.ss. Hes 3 whole a.ssists behind him. You said Jordan at 40 was better than Wade now which is disrespectful as fu*k. I said worst as in on his worst day hed be Wade.
 9 years ago '06        #256
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10697 10697
 str8_akademiks said:
1. Where did I say Jordan wasn't the greatest? I don't call anyone the greatest because I haven't seen every single fu*king person to play in the NBA and I don't have the audacity to suck a man's c*ck the way people like you do and follow the "in crowd". I don't have a person I call "the greatest", and that's the way it'll always be.
2/3. Stats - you're a fu*king idiot if you think FT% is a valid measure of a player's shooting efficiency. I repeat: YOU'RE A fu*kING IDIOT IF YOU THINK FT% IS A VALID MEASURE OF A PLAYER'S SHOOTING EFFICIENCY. Especially for a wing player who takes 3 pointers and goes to the free throw line a lot. I've beat this to death and if you can't understand it, I don't have anything else to say.
4. TS% is no more flawed than FG% in terms of measuring shooting efficiency.
5. What does this have to do with Michael Jordan?? Finish digesting the semen, go through the posts I've carefully laid out for you, and get back to me on that one. PER =/= shooting efficiency. TS% = shooting efficiency. Have you gotten that through that metal plated skull of yours?
6. Congratulations, you only made yourself look like an illiterate, inbred, stupid motherfu*ker who can't understand a word of English.
haha really?U wanna go thorugh this again?all u have to do is look through the last 11 pages and get ur heart broke again like the bi*ch a.ss f*g**t u are...so here we goooo


1.Why are u in the thread.The whole thread discrediting jordan and in previous thread suckin kobe's c*ck and knockin mj's competition and givin all the credits to the reszt of the team bu whatever i'm not searchin for that sh*t but everybody in this thread knows what ur gettin at with everything u say.....so i'll ask u this...is michael jordan the greatst player to ever play the game?Don't give me ur bullsh*t as reasons to why u answer just say a simple yes or no.If the answer is yes then what are u arguin.If the answer is no why the fu*k are u bring this up haha (and i'm comin back to this if u don't answer...once again....yes or no....not a yes based on blah blah blah...yesor no)

2.man ur an idiot and this is my point....u need some formula to calculate things for u.Free throws mean nothing more then u can hit a free throw shot which is a FREEEEEEE shot with nobody on you.This is why it has a sperate catcgory....u pretty much fu*ked up ur own argument on TSP on this one.U say it doesn't have sh*t to do with anything but yet you think it shoudl be incorporated in the precious TSP hahahhaha...what a fu*kin idiot.I posted 4 pages ago why TSp is flawed and this is the reason...u have som guys who can hit 90% from the line but with a hand in their face they come off the bench and u have guys who are dominate on the floor but can't hit a free throw which discredits the whole thing...this why their are seperate catagories because u can't just put everything into one

4.how the fu*k is TSP not anymore flawed then FG%...fg% shoows exactly what u shoot no matter where the fu*k ur at except for frere throw which are free shot...TSP includes everythig into one which fu*ks the whole thing up like i stated in my previous point

5.i answered this question in myprevious post which was what 1-5 was dedicated too u fu*kin idiot...and u stiiiillll can't understand it and are stiiiiillll asking:applause:

6.ur a bi*ch made f*g**t that is that :greetings10:
 9 years ago '06        #257
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10697 10697
 Andre3000 said:
No I didn't Jordans d*ck is just so in your a.ss you thought that.

Ive watched every Wiz game there isn't jack sh*t you can tell me about Wizards Jordan AT ALL. To think he was even comparable to Wade now is a joke and you need to get checked out for retardation.

Wade averages 7 a.ssists dumb a.ss. Hes 3 whole a.ssists behind him. You said Jordan at 40 was better than Wade now which is disrespectful as fu*k. I said worst as in on his worst day hed be Wade.
lol my bad i didn't look up wades stats just went by what u said and thought u had the rebound and a.ssists backward.....so let me rephrase


jordan had MOREEEEEE rebound then wade and could barely jump,3 less a.ssists,and 9 less points.If u think he couldn't grab those boards in todays league when he was snatchin sh*t with rodman,barkley,ewing,mourning,shaq,hakeem,robinso, and countless other u got problems....and my reply on his points stay the same
 9 years ago '04        #258
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 philly337 said:
haha really?U wanna go thorugh this again?all u have to do is look through the last 11 pages and get ur heart broke again like the bi*ch a.ss f*g**t u are...so here we goooo


1.Why are u in the thread.The whole thread discrediting jordan and in previous thread suckin kobe's c*ck and knockin mj's competition and givin all the credits to the reszt of the team bu whatever i'm not searchin for that sh*t but everybody in this thread knows what ur gettin at with everything u say.....so i'll ask u this...is michael jordan the greatst player to ever play the game?Don't give me ur bullsh*t as reasons to why u answer just say a simple yes or no.If the answer is yes then what are u arguin.If the answer is no why the fu*k are u bring this up haha (and i'm comin back to this if u don't answer...once again....yes or no....not a yes based on blah blah blah...yesor no)
I'm a fu*king realist. It's an open forum. Thanks for proving (again) your illiteracy after you quoted me saying that I don't name the "greatest of all time" because I haven't seen everyone play. I never saw Kareem, Oscar, Russell or Wilt in his prime. Of those that I have seen, yes Michael is the best.
2.man ur an idiot and this is my point....u need some formula to calculate things for u.Free throws mean nothing more then u can hit a free throw shot which is a FREEEEEEE shot with nobody on you.This is why it has a sperate catcgory....u pretty much fu*ked up ur own argument on TSP on this one.U say it doesn't have sh*t to do with anything but yet you think it shoudl be incorporated in the precious TSP hahahhaha...what a fu*kin idiot.I posted 4 pages ago why TSp is flawed and this is the reason...u have som guys who can hit 90% from the line but with a hand in their face they come off the bench and u have guys who are dominate on the floor but can't hit a free throw which discredits the whole thing...this why their are seperate catagories because u can't just put everything into one
God.. Read the fu*king thread. How many times do you want this explained to you? Was Shaq (.581 FG% vs. .584 TS%) a more efficient shooter than Kevin McHale (.554 FG% vs. .605 TS%) - considering McHale shot free throws at 80% and Shaq at 53% for his career?
Meaning that if they took the same amount of shots & free throws, that Kevin McHale would score more points. Is that not what efficiency means? Is that not what I've been telling your stupid a.ss for 5 pages now?
4.how the fu*k is TSP not anymore flawed then FG%...fg% shoows exactly what u shoot no matter where the fu*k ur at except for frere throw which are free shot...TSP includes everythig into one which fu*ks the whole thing up like i stated in my previous point
Because 3 pointers are made at a lower percentage but are worth more. It makes no sense to group it into the same category as a shot that yields less points.
5.i answered this question in myprevious post which was what 1-5 was dedicated too u fu*kin idiot...and u stiiiillll can't understand it and are stiiiiillll asking:applause:

6.ur a bi*ch made f*g**t that is that :greetings10:
Make your posts in English next time.
You claim to have a "business", yet have the literacy and knowledge of a 5 year old.




Now time to get some sleep... Or as a dumb fu*k like you might think I'm ducking your dumb a.ss questions.

Season's greetings bi*ch.
 9 years ago '06        #259
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10697 10697
 str8_akademiks said:
I'm a fu*king realist. It's an open forum. Thanks for proving (again) your illiteracy after you quoted me saying that I don't name the "greatest of all time" because I haven't seen everyone play. I never saw Kareem, Oscar, Russell or Wilt in his prime. Of those that I have seen, yes Michael is the best.

God.. Read the fu*king thread. How many times do you want this explained to you? Was Shaq (.581 FG% vs. .584 TS%) a more efficient shooter than Kevin McHale (.554 FG% vs. .605 TS%) - considering McHale shot free throws at 80% and Shaq at 53% for his career?
Meaning that if they took the same amount of shots & free throws, that Kevin McHale would score more points. Is that not what efficiency means? Is that not what I've been telling your stupid a.ss for 5 pages now?

Because 3 pointers are made at a lower percentage but are worth more. It makes no sense to group it into the same category as a shot that yields less points.

Make your posts in English next time.
You claim to have a "business", yet have the literacy and knowledge of a 5 year old.




Now time to get some sleep... Or as a dumb fu*k like you might think I'm ducking your dumb a.ss questions.

Season's greetings bi*ch.
lol i was goin to post somethin a long time ago about u goin to have to bring up grammar because i'm on a piece of sh*t laptop but didn't and go figure because u have nothing to back up ur argument that's what u pull out haha...so let me warn u for any future post....some words may run together because the sapce bar doesn't react and some some sentences or letter in a word may be out of place because when i'm typing it cut off where i'm at and starts typing where my curosor is and i'm not goin through my whole post to fix sh*t lol....what a fu*kin homo..sound like a woman worried about words spelled wrong

and really ur whole post is pointless u've already said the sh*t in the past and i've shut it down so what's the point now?U just don't get it...and u pretty much made my point for me with the comment about free throws and three pointers but i'll leave it alone since u already admitted whe provin wrong u can't admit it


i'll just end with this since ur mom will be gettin off from the strip club soon and u gotta be off the comp by the time she gets off....

don't post anything in ur next post except.....michael jordan is the greatest player i have seen play and i've been watching basketball since (fill in the blank)


Last edited by philly337; 01-22-2009 at 12:31 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #260
Shaz2003 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$838 | Props total: 1 1
Nique , Drexler, Penny, Grant Hill, Adrian Dantley

But Lebron is gonna be the best to ever play if he stays healthy his jumper can only get better, the only people you can really even compare him skill set wise are Penny or Magic and I think he is more athletic than both.


Last edited by Shaz2003; 01-22-2009 at 12:52 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy