Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #221
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
 A.O.™ said:
So let me get this straight...

Your comparing Jordans first 6 years in the league where Jordan was his whole team.

To let me get this straight... Larry Bird, Kevin McHale, Robert Parrish, Len Bias and co. who were winning championships since 1980-81
Stopped reading when you said Len Bias and co. were winning championships since 1980-81

Obviously know what kind of sports knowledge you have...

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 01-21-2009 at 02:44 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #222
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 irhabi007 said:
So let us go back and rehash my original post and youtell me who I was referencing to...
 A.O.™ said:
So let me get this straight...

Your comparing Jordans first 6 years in the league where Jordan was his whole team.

To let me get this straight... Larry Bird, Kevin McHale, Robert Parrish, Len Bias and co. who were winning championships since 1980-81

To a Rookie Jordan in 85..

And then blame Jordan for never beating Bird's Celtics on the fact he was a ball hog? Who was he passing the ball too?

Then say Jordan isnt the greatest player because he had to wait for injury and age to get Bird out of the league?

Did Jordan not take his team to the playoffs all those years... Did Jordan not get fu*ked up by the Pistons every year they played in the Playoffs?

Wilt dominated a era? Why wouldnt he.. he was 7 ft.. and the average center back then was 6'6.. Is that not Shaq did when he got in the league, just abuse everybody smaller than him... thats not a fair comparision... Wilt averaged like 40 points a game.. he was taller than everybody... i mean not a fair argument it wasnt his fault he was taller than everybody.

And the same can be said about Mike, it wasnt his fault he was born years after Bird. He said it in one of his videos he felt cheated cause he didnt get to beat the Celtics and win a championship... So its not like he didnt want to beat those guys.

So what you think is going to happen now...

Lebron and company are his rings going to be invalid if he starts winning after Duncan, Shaq, Kobe, and all todays stars fade out?

You cant hold time against players...

Because even though Mike never got to beat the Celtics..

He BEAT Magic, and the Lakers... teams that used to beat the C's in the finals.

He kept a sh*t load of HOF's from not getting rings... Barkley, KJ, Tom Chambers, Thunder Dan, Tim Hardaway, Spreewell (not HOF worthy after the coach incident), Ewing, the Mailman, Stockton, etc..

i mean are you really going to discredit Mike cause he didnt have the right roster to beat the C's.?

Come on dude that doesnt make any sense..

As far as Mike being the greatest player ever... I dont think that can be questioned... He carried the bulls his whole career...

And to add more validity to that statement... When Mike retired Pippen took the Bulls as far as he could take them without Jordan... And then When Jordan came back he put them back over the hump...

Not only did they take out a Orlando Magic team who was to be the future of the league..

he went on to win the most regular season games 72-10 and if it wasnt for the NBA being sissy soft and the Lakers going 15-1 that year when they beat philly in the finals, that bulls team also set that record for best playoff run...

Come on dude... dont hate on Mike cause Larry Birds celtics team were stacked... and all they did was fu*k Jordan up.... and you know they used to put the beats on mike physically so lets not kid ourselves.
Len Bias died the night he got drafted, he never played in the league. And the Magic never beat the Celtics in the playoffs, I think you meant pistons. Everything else you said was on point. No need to argue with that moron tho. That fu*king idiot said MJ played in a weaker era, then said Wilt was the GOAT when the era that Wilt played in was much weaker.
 9 years ago '07        #223
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
Also another thing I over-looked was...

Remember the 80s Lakers/Celtics had to play in the 80s era with short-shorts.

Try playing basketball with the circulation to your balls cut off.

The Bulls played in the baggy shorts era, much easier to play in those baggy shorts.

That's the point I've never considered.

There were many studies about playing with crotchemia, a specific condition when the blood is not flowing around your crotch area, and studies show that your shooting percentage dramatically worsens.

Factor in that, you can clearly see how much worth(less) the hyped 90s Bulls were.

And who did actually start that saggy shorts business?

Of course, Jordan himself. He didn't have the skills to play in Speedo shorts.

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 01-21-2009 at 03:07 PM..
 01-21-2009, 03:01 PM         #224
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AS soon as AO came in and started defending Jordan Stans I already knew that n*gga would say some dumb sh*t. HE should Chris Benoit himself for sayin that retarded sh*t. I mean Id entertain these arguments but there aint much of a point. Jordans competition in terms of G play wasn't light years ahead of todays. The big men in his era were ofcourse. A prime Kobe, Lebron, Wade wouldn't be no slouch in that day and age at all. Theyd adjust to the league and its style of play because at the end of the day they are the NBAs elite. Its one thing to say MJ is the best but acting like the players in his day were on another stratosphere is hilarious.

I also dissagree with the LA/Kobe stans or MJ hater that states MJ would be on the bench in todays league. MJ would be doing what Wade is doing now and possibly even more at worst if where talking before his retirement.
 9 years ago '08        #225
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 Andre3000 said:
AS soon as AO came in and started defending Jordan Stans I already knew that n*gga would say some dumb sh*t. HE should Chris Benoit himself for sayin that retarded sh*t. I mean Id entertain these arguments but there aint much of a point. Jordans competition in terms of G play wasn't light years ahead of todays. The big men in his era were ofcourse. A prime Kobe, Lebron, Wade wouldn't be no slouch in that day and age at all. Theyd adjust to the league and its style of play because at the end of the day they are the NBAs elite. Its one thing to say MJ is the best but acting like the players in his day were on another stratosphere is hilarious.

I also dissagree with the LA/Kobe stans or MJ hater that states MJ would be on the bench in todays league. MJ would be doing what Wade is doing now and possibly even more at worst if where talking before his retirement.
The thing is people dont say players of today couldn't play back then. They mention it may be tougher for them due to handcheking and phisical play, but I've never heard anyone say Kobe, LBJ, or Wade wouldn't be great back then. But you have idiots saying the competition back then was weak, and the people saying that sh*t never even saw that era. You have an idiot in this thread saying MJ played in a weak era, then saying Wilt is the GOAT despite the weak competition Wilt had. It just dont no more retarded than that.
 9 years ago '06        #226
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 627 627
damn kobe fans are hurting right now.
 01-21-2009, 03:30 PM         #227
502forLife  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k MJ fu*k LARRY BIRD fu*k KOBE fu*k IRHABI HES A PUNK bi*ch. IF ITS NOT THE KING LEBRON JAMES THEN THEY AINT sh*t. LEBRON>>>>>EVERYONE ONE BOXDENS BIRTH. ALL PRAISE LEBRON :agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6:
 01-21-2009, 04:05 PM         #228
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
Len Bias died the night he got drafted, he never played in the league. And the Magic never beat the Celtics in the playoffs, I think you meant pistons. Everything else you said was on point. No need to argue with that moron tho. That fu*king idiot said MJ played in a weaker era, then said Wilt was the GOAT when the era that Wilt played in was much weaker.
My bad... i was off on the len bias sh*t... I started watching bball in 91... so i just googled the celtics roster and thats what i got... my bad!
 01-21-2009, 04:23 PM         #229
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:

Spermtongue named after the gayest rapper in history, who cant get laid if he gave a prostitute a million dollars, and wore a condom... Yea i was off on the Len Bias sh*t.. that was my bad.. But nothing you ever say makes sense thats why you got 21,000 post and never find a motherfu*ker that agrees with anything you say... Not only do you not know sh*t... but you got 21,000 fu*king post... your life aint sh*t! Go find a husband.
 9 years ago '08        #230
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 502forLife said:
fu*k MJ fu*k LARRY BIRD fu*k KOBE fu*k IRHABI HES A PUNK bi*ch. IF ITS NOT THE KING LEBRON JAMES THEN THEY AINT sh*t. LEBRON>>>>>EVERYONE ONE BOXDENS BIRTH. ALL PRAISE LEBRON :agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6:
stop even if you're trying to be funny.
 01-21-2009, 06:42 PM         #231
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Spermtongue named after the gayest rapper in history, who cant get laid if he gave a prostitute a million dollars, and wore a condom... Yea i was off on the Len Bias sh*t.. that was my bad.. But nothing you ever say makes sense thats why you got 21,000 post and never find a motherfu*ker that agrees with anything you say... Not only do you not know sh*t... but you got 21,000 fu*king post... your life aint sh*t! Go find a husband.
ur always wrong. u act like this is a first for you. Even the Jordan Stans in this thread can agree with what I said. My post count means nothing compared to what your blatant ignorance means. Not my fault most of the time I post here is when Im bored at work or class

Last edited by Andre3000; 01-21-2009 at 06:45 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #232
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 A.O.™ said:
My bad... i was off on the len bias sh*t... I started watching bball in 91... so i just googled the celtics roster and thats what i got... my bad!
You're in college, yet you started watching basketball in '91.

Something doesn't add up there.

Maybe it's another load of horsesh*t like everything you've said in this thread already.
 9 years ago '04        #233
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 PEK said:
The thing is people dont say players of today couldn't play back then. They mention it may be tougher for them due to handcheking and phisical play, but I've never heard anyone say Kobe, LBJ, or Wade wouldn't be great back then. But you have idiots saying the competition back then was weak, and the people saying that sh*t never even saw that era. You have an idiot in this thread saying MJ played in a weak era, then saying Wilt is the GOAT despite the weak competition Wilt had. It just dont no more retarded than that.
He copied that entire post from another website.
Regardless, what you're saying is exactly like people saying that this era of the NBA is weak compared to the 90's because there are more teams and therefore for some reason the talent pool has become suddenly more diluted. Or because players don't knock each other on their a.sses anymore and get hit with only technicals.
It makes no sense. For some reason to these people, damn near everything has gotten better over time except for the talent level in the NBA.
 01-21-2009, 06:59 PM         #234
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
You're in college, yet you started watching basketball in '91.

Something doesn't add up there.

Maybe it's another load of horsesh*t like everything you've said in this thread already.
Want my Bio?

I was born in 81.. started watching basketball in 91..
Graduated high school a year late.
Got a job when i got out of high school... Didnt enjoy the pay.
Went to Comm College got an a.ssociates, got a job that sucked..
Went back to University where i am now, with 2 semesters to go til my bachelors... Any more questions?

ur always wrong. u act like this is a first for you. Even the Jordan Stans in this thread can agree with what I said. My post count means nothing compared to what your blatant ignorance means. Not my fault most of the time I post here is when Im bored at work or class
if you can read... they agreed with what i said, but corrected me with the len bias sh*t.. read up..
 9 years ago '04        #235
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Want my Bio?

I was born in 81.. started watching basketball in 91..
Graduated high school a year late.
Got a job when i got out of high school... Didnt enjoy the pay.
Went to Comm College got an a.ssociates, got a job that sucked..
Went back to University where i am now, with 2 semesters to go til my bachelors... Any more questions?
Awesome.

That still doesn't explain for why you think that MJ guarded the likes of Rodman, Ewing and Divac when he played.

At least now I can a.ssume it's due to bad memory as opposed to just making it up.
 01-21-2009, 07:30 PM         #236
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Awesome.

That still doesn't explain for why you think that MJ guarded the likes of Rodman, Ewing and Divac when he played.

At least now I can a.ssume it's due to bad memory as opposed to just making it up.
Jordan did guard Divac in the finals... I saw that with my own 2 eyes.

Did he guard Ewing on some up and down the court every play. That didnt happen. But did Jordan end up on Ewing and did he guard him for the possession without crying for a switch. Also true.

The Rodman same with Ewing.

Now I understand that what i may have said, may have made it seem like i meant he guarded them all game, not what i was implying, but you got highlights of MJ coming from the blindside and putting Ewings shot in the 3rd row.

Kobes a 2... T-macs a 2 (the frame of a 3, and does play the 3) but they dont guard each other and when they do its off a switch..

And when they do guard each other... They dribble for like 3 seconds and then they cop out to the jump shot...

my point when i say Jordan guarded everybody was that there was no fear in Mike on the defensive end. It wasnt like "Oh sh*t Spreewells here, SWITCH PIPPEN Switch" i hope you can understand what i mean by that.

Again all i'm saying about my MJ basketball days.. Is that back in the day players werent scared to get embarrased or lit up.. Todays NBA is like its designed to protect players from getting embarrased... I'll even use one of my modern day favorites as an example...

Take Allen Iverson in Philly. He played the 2. But couldnt guard a 2, so they put him on the PG. Thats his natural position. So it looks like on the offensive end he can shoot, and then on defense he can relax.

Now i'll take it to a player thats phenomenal that i hate (Kobe Bryant) i dont deny his OFFENSIVE talent, but his defense is the highly overrated. Now I know nobody can guard Kobe. I never ever said anybody could. But on Defense he either guards a nobody and shuts him down... but when he plays another big name guard or whatever.. his defense is mad passive..

Thats what seperates him from MJ. MJ was up on his man no matter who it was.. whether it was a small fry like Craig Ehlo, or a prime time player like Drexler.. Jordan didnt slack.. you know what i mean.
 9 years ago '08        #237
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Andre3000 said:
you are the last fu*king person that should post the phrase "blatant ignorance"
 9 years ago '04        #238
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Jordan did guard Divac in the finals... I saw that with my own 2 eyes.

Did he guard Ewing on some up and down the court every play. That didnt happen. But did Jordan end up on Ewing and did he guard him for the possession without crying for a switch. Also true.

The Rodman same with Ewing.

Now I understand that what i may have said, may have made it seem like i meant he guarded them all game, not what i was implying, but you got highlights of MJ coming from the blindside and putting Ewings shot in the 3rd row.

Kobes a 2... T-macs a 2 (the frame of a 3, and does play the 3) but they dont guard each other and when they do its off a switch..

And when they do guard each other... They dribble for like 3 seconds and then they cop out to the jump shot...

my point when i say Jordan guarded everybody was that there was no fear in Mike on the defensive end. It wasnt like "Oh sh*t Spreewells here, SWITCH PIPPEN Switch" i hope you can understand what i mean by that.

Again all i'm saying about my MJ basketball days.. Is that back in the day players werent scared to get embarrased or lit up.. Todays NBA is like its designed to protect players from getting embarrased... I'll even use one of my modern day favorites as an example...

Take Allen Iverson in Philly. He played the 2. But couldnt guard a 2, so they put him on the PG. Thats his natural position. So it looks like on the offensive end he can shoot, and then on defense he can relax.

Now i'll take it to a player thats phenomenal that i hate (Kobe Bryant) i dont deny his OFFENSIVE talent, but his defense is the highly overrated. Now I know nobody can guard Kobe. I never ever said anybody could. But on Defense he either guards a nobody and shuts him down... but when he plays another big name guard or whatever.. his defense is mad passive..

Thats what seperates him from MJ. MJ was up on his man no matter who it was.. whether it was a small fry like Craig Ehlo, or a prime time player like Drexler.. Jordan didnt slack.. you know what i mean.
That happens with EVERYONE.
Players get caught on switches all the time, and they deal with it. Never do players find themselves on a superior or bigger offensive player and just switch automatically. I don't know what basketball you've been watching but that's just asking for an easy basket, and it doesn't happen.. It doesn't make Mike's ability on defense any more impressive.. There's a reason why the Bulls picked up Ron Harper.. They rarely wanted Mike to guard the best player because of the fact that they had Pippen and Harper to play solid D and Jordan could focus on his offensive game. And just to note, I'm talking about maybe the 2nd title and beyond, because Jordan was a shutdown defender earlier in his career and probably could have been if they wanted him to be.

But the fact remains that Mike guarded nobodies ALL the time. The exact same reason Kobe doesn't guard the best players on the other team anymore except for on key possessions/matchups and in the 4th. Not to hinder his offensive game.

I know you're not going to just sit there and lie to me and say that Kobe's out there shutting down nobodies, because the main criticism that he takes is because he doesn't try hard against those nobodies. You take a look at his games this year against Lebron and Wade. When he was on Lebron, Lebron shot 3-17 from the field. He shot 6-9 against others. When Kobe was on Wade, he shot like 4-15 or something and 5-7 on Ariza. Kobe wants to step up to guard players like Lebron, Wade, Michael Redd, Carmelo, etc because he takes it as a personal challenge and wants to a.ssert his dominance over what he thinks are inferior players.
We also saw him completely shut down Michael Redd at the beginning of the season and T-Mac/Artest whenever he guarded one of them. He doesn't try hard enough when he's guarding no name players like John Salmons and usually becomes a free safety and plays the passing lanes more.

If Kobe's main role was to be a defensive player and he wasn't asked to do a lot on the offensive end, he would be hands down one of the best defensive players in the NBA. You saw what he did in the Olympics and what players like Lebron, Wade, Carmelo, Boozer, etc said about his D. sh*t, Wade and Lebron even said they learned a lot of what they know about their positional and denial defense from Kobe. And even with Tayshaun on the team (who is an excellent defensive player too), Kobe was the defensive stopper on that team.

Now we're seeing a lot of star players try to a.ssert themselves on the defensive end. We can't exactly a.ssume that all star players were willing to get their hands dirty on the defensive end back then and it doesn't happen now. I can't remember many stars who played consistently good defense. Michael, Pippen & Gary Payton stood out most for me.
But now we have Chris Paul, Lebron, Wade, Kobe, Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Dwight Howard all trying to make huge impacts on the defensive end. Sometimes it just won't happen on a consistent basis because they have to carry such an offensive load.

I don't think it's overrated as much as he just can't put the effort in defensively that we all want him to while maintaining a high level offensively. When he came into the game with a mindset to stop Wade or Lebron, his offense suffered. There's a tradeoff that he has to make.
And Iverson is too small to guard any 2's in the NBA. He'd get torched every time. That's why he guards PG's.

Yeah this post is kinda scattered and long winded so I don't know if you'll be able to understand what I'm trying to say.

Last edited by A.G; 01-21-2009 at 09:12 PM..
 01-21-2009, 09:28 PM         #239
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
That happens with EVERYONE.
Players get caught on switches all the time, and they deal with it. Never do players find themselves on a superior or bigger offensive player and just switch automatically. I don't know what basketball you've been watching but that's just asking for an easy basket, and it doesn't happen.. It doesn't make Mike's ability on defense any more impressive.. There's a reason why the Bulls picked up Ron Harper.. They rarely wanted Mike to guard the best player because of the fact that they had Pippen and Harper to play solid D and Jordan could focus on his offensive game. And just to note, I'm talking about maybe the 2nd title and beyond, because Jordan was a shutdown defender earlier in his career and probably could have been if they wanted him to be.

But the fact remains that Mike guarded nobodies ALL the time. The exact same reason Kobe doesn't guard the best players on the other team anymore except for on key possessions/matchups and in the 4th. Not to hinder his offensive game.

I know you're not going to just sit there and lie to me and say that Kobe's out there shutting down nobodies, because the main criticism that he takes is because he doesn't try hard against those nobodies. You take a look at his games this year against Lebron and Wade. When he was on Lebron, Lebron shot 3-17 from the field. He shot 6-9 against others. When Kobe was on Wade, he shot like 4-15 or something and 5-7 on Ariza. Kobe wants to step up to guard players like Lebron, Wade, Michael Redd, Carmelo, etc because he takes it as a personal challenge and wants to a.ssert his dominance over what he thinks are inferior players.
We also saw him completely shut down Michael Redd at the beginning of the season and T-Mac/Artest whenever he guarded one of them. He doesn't try hard enough when he's guarding no name players like John Salmons and usually becomes a free safety and plays the passing lanes more.

If Kobe's main role was to be a defensive player and he wasn't asked to do a lot on the offensive end, he would be hands down one of the best defensive players in the NBA. You saw what he did in the Olympics and what players like Lebron, Wade, Carmelo, Boozer, etc said about his D. sh*t, Wade and Lebron even said they learned a lot of what they know about their positional and denial defense from Kobe. And even with Tayshaun on the team (who is an excellent defensive player too), Kobe was the defensive stopper on that team.

Now we're seeing a lot of star players try to a.ssert themselves on the defensive end. We can't exactly a.ssume that all star players were willing to get their hands dirty on the defensive end back then and it doesn't happen now. I can't remember many stars who played consistently good defense. Michael, Pippen & Gary Payton stood out most for me.
But now we have Chris Paul, Lebron, Wade, Kobe, Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Dwight Howard all trying to make huge impacts on the defensive end. Sometimes it just won't happen on a consistent basis because they have to carry such an offensive load.

I don't think it's overrated as much as he just can't put the effort in defensively that we all want him to while maintaining a high level offensively. When he came into the game with a mindset to stop Wade or Lebron, his offense suffered. There's a tradeoff that he has to make.
And Iverson is too small to guard any 2's in the NBA. He'd get torched every time. That's why he guards PG's.

Yeah this post is kinda scattered and long winded so I don't know if you'll be able to understand what I'm trying to say.
I follow...if kobe focus to hard on D, his O suffers..

And its not hard to say Kobe's & Lebron are the best of this era..

But you cant erase MJ's blueprint in either of the twos game..

And then if you base it on accomplishments... neither of the two will ever scratch MJs jockstrap. And they will have 7 years to play more than Mike.

Basing it on it since they skipped college, and Mike retired for 2 years.

So they will be All-time greats.. Just nowhere near Mike.
 9 years ago '04        #240
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
I follow...if kobe focus to hard on D, his O suffers..

And its not hard to say Kobe's & Lebron are the best of this era..

But you cant erase MJ's blueprint in either of the twos game..

And then if you base it on accomplishments... neither of the two will ever scratch MJs jockstrap. And they will have 7 years to play more than Mike.

Basing it on it since they skipped college, and Mike retired for 2 years.

So they will be All-time greats.. Just nowhere near Mike.
Well, Mike was one of the most successful players in NBA history.
A player can be as good as him, but not necessarily be on the same level because they don't experience the same success.

And as much as they lifted their games from Mike, Mike lifted his game from the likes of Dr. J. Nobody just stepped into the NBA and created their entire game from scratch. sh*t, even NBA centers now still do things that George Mikan introduced in the 50's, like the hook shot and primarily having a back to the basket game..

And you can say that player's also had more time in the NBA, but not everyone has had the opportunity to have their own team from day 1 and be the star player. Wade is on his own pretty much for the first time this season, Kobe has been the main guy for like 3-4 years now.
And all those accomplishments are a measure of your dominance over your own era. Strictly talking accomplishments, Kareem has MJ beat, but nobody says he's the GOAT.

Your accomplishments are not always a measure of your skills. Just because a player hasn't won 5 MVP's it doesn't mean they're not the best in the NBA over a long span of time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy