most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-20-2009, 11:39 PM         #181
jcinema  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alex english dropped buckets but he wasn't fu*kin d wade. and dantley played like a big man because n*ggas was so small. so did bernard king. they scored all there points in the paint. mullen was no athlete same as richmond and rice...jus shooters. barkley was a 6'4 pf. fu*k is he gonna do wit dwight. mash and penny stayed hurt. jerry stackhouse??? the one year he ever dropped buckets he jus jacked all year. he prolly aint even shoot 40% and averaged damn near 30. eddie jones?? u like eddie jones out on the perimeter against brandon roy??
 01-20-2009, 11:46 PM         #182
jcinema  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but this is a jordan who was in the league over a decade longer then most of the people u named. the point we are making is that his actual skill set cant fu*k wit basketball players of today. if jordan came out in the 09 draft class, with the exact same skill set as that sh*t he came out wit in 84??? he would be on someones bench
 9 years ago '08        #183
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 jcinema said:
alex english dropped buckets but he wasn't fu*kin d wade. and dantley played like a big man because n*ggas was so small. so did bernard king. they scored all there points in the paint. mullen was no athlete same as richmond and rice...jus shooters. barkley was a 6'4 pf. fu*k is he gonna do wit dwight. mash and penny stayed hurt. jerry stackhouse??? the one year he ever dropped buckets he jus jacked all year. he prolly aint even shoot 40% and averaged damn near 30. eddie jones?? u like eddie jones out on the perimeter against brandon roy??
k!ll yourself for this statement. First off Barkley was a PF Dwight is a C. But since you wanna go there then Shaq, the Dream, Robinson, Ewing, Morning, Parish, Kareem were all better than Dwight and Barkley put up numbers against them you fu*king idiot.

MJ played in an era with Magic, Bird and those Centers I just mentioned I could name alot more players from back then, but I wont waste my time on your braindead a.ss. fu*k your dad for not pulling out and putting another stupid bastard in the world.
 9 years ago '08        #184
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 jcinema said:
but this is a jordan who was in the league over a decade longer then most of the people u named. the point we are making is that his actual skill set cant fu*k wit basketball players of today. if jordan came out in the 09 draft class, with the exact same skill set as that sh*t he came out wit in 84??? he would be on someones bench
Hate Given! Wont even waste my time trying to give your stupid a.ss any knowledge. And for the record I strongly support abortion because of idiots like you.

Last edited by PEK; 01-20-2009 at 11:57 PM..
 01-21-2009, 12:23 AM         #185
jcinema  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first off...pipe down. jus cuz they gave u a forum to be a tough guy for once in your life and not have to be held accountable for it's not gonna help ur argument. dont jump stupid jus because u get to hide behind ur screen name. u can disagree. thats cool.

u say dwight's a center so he wouldnt have guarded him? ur rite. so amare wouldnt have baked him? kg? bosh? duncan? did u really jus bring up robert parrish?? and for the record dwight is grabbin boards over ne of those n*ggas u named. a few of them do have him in the offense department but...he did come str8 outta high school. thats irrelevant

yea jordan played in magic and larry's era...buht he aint win til he was really all buy him self. magic and larry were old when mike started winnin. so who else was there?? reggie miller?joe dumars??john starks?? steve smith?? clyde?? mitch richmond??
 9 years ago '08        #186
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 jcinema said:
first off...pipe down. jus cuz they gave u a forum to be a tough guy for once in your life and not have to be held accountable for it's not gonna help ur argument. dont jump stupid jus because u get to hide behind ur screen name. u can disagree. thats cool.

u say dwight's a center so he wouldnt have guarded him? ur rite. so amare wouldnt have baked him? kg? bosh? duncan? did u really jus bring up robert parrish?? and for the record dwight is grabbin boards over ne of those n*ggas u named. a few of them do have him in the offense department but...he did come str8 outta high school. thats irrelevant

yea jordan played in magic and larry's era...buht he aint win til he was really all buy him self. magic and larry were old when mike started winnin. so who else was there?? reggie miller?joe dumars??john starks?? steve smith?? clyde?? mitch richmond??
You gotta be Like 12. I guess you dont know about Malone, McHale, Kemp, King, Moses. And you a fu*king idiot if you think Howard was better than all those Centers I mentioned. And funny how you say MJ didn't til Magic and Bird were older. Magic was only 31 when MJ beat him in the finals. And earlier your stupid a.ss said the Bulls didn't beat the Lakers with Kareem or Cooper, the Showtime Lakers. Well how the fu*k can you bring up players Magic no longer had but you refuse to mention the bums MJ had when he came into the league. k!ll yourself you dumb a.ss bi*ch.

And for the record dont get this internet sh*t twisted I will talk to you this exact same way if I saw you in person and yo bi*ch a.ss wont do sh*t about it.
 9 years ago '04        #187
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 PEK said:
k!ll yourself for this statement. First off Barkley was a PF Dwight is a C. But since you wanna go there then Shaq, the Dream, Robinson, Ewing, Morning, Parish, Kareem were all better than Dwight and Barkley put up numbers against them you fu*king idiot.

MJ played in an era with Magic, Bird and those Centers I just mentioned I could name alot more players from back then, but I wont waste my time on your braindead a.ss. fu*k your dad for not pulling out and putting another stupid bastard in the world.
you forget a primed mutombo. anyway, the centers that you named is good enough reason to state that the NBA back in the early/mid 90's would be a nightmare for the current NBA.

Last edited by Lester86; 01-21-2009 at 05:26 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #188
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Lester86 said:
you forget a primed mutombo. anyway, the centers that you named is good enough reason to state that the NBA back in the early/mid 90's would be a nightmare for the current NBA.
The players that were great back then would still be great today. It's bullsh*t how folks wanna act like competition was weak back then. And the people saying that sh*t are young and didn't even see that era.
 01-21-2009, 06:08 AM         #189
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djenar said:
without Jordan in the L, there'd be no kobe, lebron, dwade.
he changed the game, they made it better...
Really? thats why NBA ratings are in the toilet since Jordan retired... I cant talk basketball with the n*ggas from the block no more, or my usual sports head... because basketball is weak, predictable, not exciting..

All my old bball heads, all we talk is football now...

So how did they exactly make the league better?

Its a professional sport, with NCAA rules... WTF????

The NBA with ZONE..? WHAT?

Thats better... professional athletes cant guard another professional athlete 1 on 1 and if he gets his a.ss torched, work on his defense.. No the NBA saw that 2 primetime shooting guards cant guard each other so they change the rules to hide the weakness in their play..

Are you motherfu*kers crazy...

Scottie Pippen on Magic Johnson was not trying to hide Jordan from magic.. cause LIGHTBULB dumb a.ssess Magic Johnson was a PG and Jordan is a SG so they wouldnt guard each other any way... So that was a coaching Strat.. cause Byron Scott wasnt going to do sh*t anyway, so they used Jordans defensive aggresiveness to neutralize a 7 foot rookie. Ok.. That was great coaching on Phil Jackson's behalf to get the GOAT his first of 6.

How come 2's have been moved to 3 and then 3 to 2's... sh*t most of the time when I see Houston Laker games.. Tracy's a 3... and then when they play Cleveland tracy's a 2...hmmm... are they hiding his weak a.ss defense from Kobe, and then his frail a.ss away from Lebron..

Different NBA now... to protect the rep of superstars.

And for the idiots that say...

Kobe skill set >> MJ

How much sense does that make, when Kobe modeled his whole game after Mike. Seriously... How the fu*k could Kobe have a higher skill set than Mike, when in 1996 to like 1998 this n*gga was driving to the hole with his tongue out like he was Mike... Til he was interviewed about why he did it, and then he changed...

KOBE BRYANT is the JAY-Z of Basketball.. the person who clones whoevers hot.

In 1996 - Mike was who he was cloing
In 1998 - Iverson was on a crossover binge, so Kobe started doing the crossover
Post Shaq - he was looking for an identity, so he was just going nut tryna put up points and win scoring titles again tryna be like Mike.
Enter Lebron - whose game is getting his teammates involved... So who does Kobe clone next? Lebron..

A motherfu*ker who had Shaq, Rick Fox, R. Horry, K. Malone, G.P, and he didnt want to be a team player then..

But now he got Sasha, Radmonovic, Luke Walton, and now he wants to pass the ball? Why? Cause he got his Randy Brown, Cliff Livingston, Scott Williams, n*ggas that cant talk sh*t to him, and they can sit there and watch him, and jock him like hes Mike.

Talking about the league is better now... fu*k outta here..

When was the last team to keep the same roster together for more than 5 years. And the Spurs dont count cause they like real old school... In todays NBA every year you have whole different teams, from the bench to the starters... That sh*t aint better... sh*t is stupid. My knicks started this year with a great roster, and a new head coach with a system that benefited those nut players great.. but midway through the season Half that team has been dismantled..

Come on get fu*king for real...

POST- MIKE - NBA IS a.ss!
 9 years ago '04        #190
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,695 | Props total: 1474 1474
good post

imma knick fan too, wtf is going on...
 01-21-2009, 06:19 AM         #191
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And again you Kobe stans... How dare you compare Kobe to the Goat..

Put this in your pipe and smoke it...

3/5 - Finals Appearance _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _ You fill in the blanks
0/3 - Finals MVP
0/3 - Finals Car

6/6 - Finals Appearance M I C H A E L J O R D A N
6/6 - Finals MVP
6/6 - Finals Car (Ferrarris)
 01-21-2009, 06:41 AM         #192
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luv4music said:
good post

imma knick fan too, wtf is going on...
Man i want to say we building to the future... but reality is..

we have no future..

1. Lebron is going to resign with Cavs
2. D Wade in 2-3 years, will be starting his decline
3. Chris Bosh is soft to me
4. Carmelo is a stat guy.

The knicks are stupid.. cause we should have tried to move up in the draft.. and Picked up OJ... Then we could have traded Crawford for a big man. Buy out Eddie Curry so he can stop stinking it up. Develop Lee... Then we could have gotten a rebounder, a hustler that goes after loose balls. And then put Marbury in play.

And we would have been straight..

But looks like we tanking another 4-5 seasons.. Maybe in 2012 we'll be relevant again.
 01-21-2009, 06:49 AM         #193
GrilledCheese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so many people that are too young to remember him playing don't remember that the nba had greats during and before him.
What is wrong with you people.
Jordan would eat a basketball skill lacking player like Lebron alive.
This is 99 and earlier jordan. By 99 he was on the decline anyway, but still a beast. He didn't go against zone d but if you watch older games it didn't matter, teams still triple teamed him.
Damn young'ns. Never wanna give an old man his props.
 01-21-2009, 06:50 AM         #194
GrilledCheese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And the only reason kobe is so nice is because he modeled his whole game around jordan. He even holds up the fist like Jordan. And he knowingly admitted this. Nothing wrong with that, but it's obvious what parts of jordan games he lacks.
 9 years ago '08        #195
crenshaw 
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 88 88
i feel bad for the people here thinking jordan isnt the Sh*t!

man you ask kobe or LBJ who they think is the greatest bball player of all time! they be lyin if they didnt say MJ!

MJ is the ultimate competitor and the ultimate winner.........and MAD CLUTCH! dont hate on the guy just becuz you never seen him play!

dang ignoramuses!
 9 years ago '07        #196
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
Like all other sports, as the years proceed, the players, and teams as a whole, get better and better. I don't know of any sport that has declined with time. In terms of overall performance.

Track and Field gets better and better.

Football, Boxing, UFC now even.

Athletes are getting stronger, better, faster.

When looking at a 10 year period, sometimes it can be difficult to tell fully. But it's there. Especially in 20 year periods.

In 2020, there may be many many basketball players far far better than Michael Jordan. Dozens and dozens maybe.

In 2050, hundreds and hundreds.

2004 Pistons and 2008 Celtics were better than any team Jordan faced in the finals, even the Spurs where better team than Jordan ever faced in the NBA Finals.

Also look at the skill and overall excellence of players today: Wade, CP3, KG, D12, Duncan, Lebron, Deron, Bosh, etc...

@ the 90s.

Basketball is evolving as much as all the other sports, and players get more and more competitive, athletic and overall better players. Player like Lebron would be absolutely beasting in 80's and 90's, he would be like Wilt of that generation. Without zone defenses allowed and plenty of ISO's throughout the matches, he would be abusing every single defender. And handchecking wouldn't really work against him, b/c he is so big powerful. Everyone needs to face the fact - players are simply better than 15 - 20 years ago, defenses are much tougher in general and addition of zone allows defensive powerhouses like Boston and Cleveland dominate the league even...90's Bulls wouldn't sniff a title if they were playing today.

This begs the question: Who did MJ EVER beat in his title runs?

-The well beyond their time Showtime Lakers with an injured Magic in '91?

-The Portland Trailblazers with Clyde Drexler and Kevin Duckworth?

-The Phoenix Suns with Charles Barkley, Kevin Johnson, and Dan Marle (only legit team thus far)?

-The run and fun Sonics with GP and Sean Kemp ( the same sonics who lost to the 8th seeded Denver Nuggets as the one seed in '94...like the Mavericks of the 90s)

-Twice over the Utah Jazz with Karl "I don't win championships, period" Malone and John Stocton and Greg Ostertag?

Who else Jordan beat entroute to his titles?

Shaq's Magic once?

Hakeem? Never.

The Knicks were the only good team the Bulls had to contend with, a good team, NOT great - and that was in the EARLY 90s and first 3 titles, not the latter 3 when they'd fallen off and Ewing's body had started to break down.

The Reggie Miller and Rick Smith Pacers? Don't make me laugh. Good for highlights, a comeback or two, but not a great team.

So, where all these "great teams" Michael Jordan supposedly beat? Oh, there they are, in the 80s. Only one problem- Michael Jordan never beat them.

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 01-21-2009 at 11:48 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #197
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,695 | Props total: 1474 1474
 A.O.™ said:
Man i want to say we building to the future... but reality is..

we have no future..

1. Lebron is going to resign with Cavs
2. D Wade in 2-3 years, will be starting his decline
3. Chris Bosh is soft to me
4. Carmelo is a stat guy.

The knicks are stupid.. cause we should have tried to move up in the draft.. and Picked up OJ... Then we could have traded Crawford for a big man. Buy out Eddie Curry so he can stop stinking it up. Develop Lee... Then we could have gotten a rebounder, a hustler that goes after loose balls. And then put Marbury in play.

And we would have been straight..

But looks like we tanking another 4-5 seasons.. Maybe in 2012 we'll be relevant again.

yeh, been a fan since '91 and always thought we would get a ring or two between then and now, but we stay fu*king up with draft picks, trades and coaches. i like Mike D, but god knows how long he'll stick around if upper management can't let him build a correct team. ahh...

as to the above poster, some of your points are valid, but to say Jordan never played legit teams on the way to any of his 6 rings shows a huge amount of ignorance.

- Hakeem couldn't get a ring til he went and played baseball, and when he came back full time he never won again.

- Even with Magic injured the '91 Lakers would absolutely sh*t on the '09 Lakers

- Karl Malone and John Stockton are future Hall Of Famers. You seriously don't think they had a legit squad?

Of course b-ball evolves like any other sport, that doesn't mean the league was sh*tter back then. previous posts in this thread have pointed out it was a lot more hardcore with the fouls, the NBA wasn't trying to protect 50 money makers like it does now. that alone made it that you had to have balls to go inside, not like today where players don't even jump for blocks anymore. its all dunks and oops.

in the end, you can never compare eras, because there are too many differentiating factors.

what you can say is that, as of today, no single player has accomplished what MJ did. that's not to say that kobe won't play another 6-8 years and do it, or Lebron won't play another 10-13 years and do it, but right now no one does. and who knows, 20 years from now we might have 10-20 players in the league with MJ's cred.

it just hasn't happened yet.
 9 years ago '07        #198
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 rawproduct03 said:
n*gga how about alex english who averaged 29ppg in his prime,dale ellis who averaged 26ppg in his prime,magic johnson (and no scottie didn't guard him every time)drexler who is 50 greatest,Dominique who averaged 30ppg in his prime,bernard king who was one of the most explosive scores ave 32ppg in his prime,charles barkley,chris mullen who averaged 25+ppg 5 years in a row,penny hardaway,gary payton and not because he was a pg either but because gary was there best player,Jamal Mashburn who was a beast in his prime,glen rice another beast in his prime averaged 26ppg in his prime,had plenty of battles with mitch richmond who is a career 21ppg score,spreewell when he was still good,jerry stackhouse when he was still explosive and athletic as fu*k same with eddie jones,Adrian Dantley who averaged 30ppg twice and is a career 24ppg score, n*ggaz act like competition was weak from 85-98 and lets not act like mj just stopped winning in 98....this n*gga DOMINATED still in 98

Werd...Most these dudes never seen half the guys you listed play b4...I remember when Glen Rice was cash from anywhere, Datley was a beast, Dale Ellis never missed...Compeition was way hard back then...No disrespect to Wade, "Bron, Koe and 'em...
 01-21-2009, 08:54 AM         #199
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 irhabi007 said:
Like all other sports, as the years proceed, the players, and teams as a whole, get better and better. I don't know of any sport that has declined with time. In terms of overall performance.

Track and Field gets better and better.

Football, Boxing, UFC now even.

Athletes are getting stronger, better, faster.

When looking at a 10 year period, sometimes it can be difficult to tell fully. But it's there. Especially in 20 year periods.

In 2020, there may be many many basketball players far far better than Michael Jordan. Dozens and dozens maybe.

In 2050, hundreds and hundreds.

2004 Pistons and 2008 Celtics were better than any team Jordan faced in the finals, even the Spurs where better team than Jordan ever faced in the NBA Finals.

Also look at the skill and overall excellence of players today: Wade, CP3, KG, D12, Duncan, Lebron, Deron, Bosh, Kobe, etc...

@ the 90s.

Basketball is evolving as much as all the other sports, and players get more and more competitive, athletic and overall better players. Player like Lebron would be absolutely beasting in 80's and 90's, he would be like Wilt of that generation. Without zone defenses allowed and plenty of ISO's throughout the matches, he would be abusing every single defender. And handchecking wouldn't really work against him, b/c he is so big powerful. Everyone needs to face the fact - players are simply better than 15 - 20 years ago, defenses are much tougher in general and addition of zone allows defensive powerhouses like Boston and Cleveland dominate the league even...90's Bulls wouldn't sniff a title if they were playing today.

This begs the question: Who did MJ EVER beat in his title runs?

-The well beyond their time Showtime Lakers with an injured Magic in '91?

-The Portland Trailblazers with Clyde Drexler and Kevin Duckworth?

-The Phoenix Suns with Charles Barkley, Kevin Johnson, and Dan Marle (only legit team thus far)?

-The run and fun Sonics with GP and Sean Kemp ( the same sonics who lost to the 8th seeded Denver Nuggets as the one seed in '94...like the Mavericks of the 90s)

-Twice over the Utah Jazz with Karl "I don't win championships, period" Malone and John Stocton and Greg Ostertag?

Who else Jordan beat entroute to his titles?

Shaq's Magic once?

Hakeem? Never.

The Knicks were the only good team the Bulls had to contend with, a good team, NOT great - and that was in the EARLY 90s and first 3 titles, not the latter 3 when they'd fallen off and Ewing's body had started to break down.

The Reggie Miller and Rick Smith Pacers? Don't make me laugh. Good for highlights, a comeback or two, but not a great team.

So, where all these "great teams" Michael Jordan supposedly beat? Oh, there they are, in the 80s. Only one problem- Michael Jordan never beat them.

^^^^ idiot first off jordan beat plenty good team for example,beat the 76ers en route to there first championship,a 76er team that had barkley averaging 27ppg hersey hawkins who ave 22 ppg that year,dawkins and gilliam averaged 15ppg each and they had 2 other players that averaged over 14ppg as well, so don't act like there was no talent dumb fu*k,went through the pistons then beat the lakers, funny how you act like the lakers were weak, ummm they made it to the finals stupid a.ss, the next year he single handedly took down the cavs who had brad Daugherty who was a fu*king beat, a 21 and 10 guy who also averaged almost 4 a.ssist for a center this n*gga was a monsta with larry nance and mark price, then the blazers who had clyde averaging 25ppg 6+assists and 6+ rebounds which is just as good as hell even by todays stanards,jerome kersey,terry porter,cliff robinson ect ect, the next year they took down the hawks who had somebody by the name of dominique wilkins who averaged 30ppg that year kevin willis who averaged 18 and 8 basically pau gasol numbers ,stacy augman,mookie blaylock.took down the knicks b4 they got to the suns (oh yeah the knicks that had ewing averaging 24 and 12 and 2 blks basically duncan numbers, then the suns i'm not even gonna get into that, lets just say CHARLES BARKLEY hmm lets see.... that year he only averaged 25ppg 12+ rpg 5 apg 1.6spg and a blk a game :agreement6: dan marjerle,keven johnson sh*t even dumas put up 16 a game that year. and he was there 4th option. oh yeah and the bulls did this with NO OFFENSIVE THREAT WHAT SO EVER. ..now i love hakeem but he came in the nba 84-85 and didn't retire til 2002 now it's funny how he only won 2 rings when mj retired....

now in 96 they knocked off the miami heat who had 9 players average double digit points lead by alonzo 23 and 10 with 3 blks and tim hardaway who averaged a double double at 17 and 10 then beat the knicks and not only did they beat the shaq and penny orlando magic THEY SWEPT THEM AND ONCE AGAIN DID IT WITH NO LOW POST OFFENSIVE THREAT then beat the sonics, it doesn't matter what they did the next year point is they made it to the finals and won 64 games that year. in 97 they smashed the bullets who had webber and howard who put in major work that year and strickland who ave 17ppg and 9 a.ssists,beat hardaway and alonzo's heat AGAIN and beat utah twice and you can hate on malone all you want (top 5 pf all time) but lets not forget they went to the finals TWICE and a jazz team that eliminated the lakers TWICE i mean the competition for the championship lakers was weak. they beat the paacers in the finals, a pacer team that not one player averaged over 18ppg (thanks to shaq) then a 76er team who was a one man show with A.I (thanks to shaq) then a nets team that didn't have not one player average 15 ppg on there team (yet again thanks to shaq for there 3rd ring)
 9 years ago '04        #200
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 511 511
 dj-quik said:
jordan never guarded the greatest player let alone shut anyone down. Chris jackson burned jordan a.ss when he tried to guard him and pippen guarded magic in the finals. Jordan was so overrated its not even funny. Kobe>>jordan and even thought they hate it its real
no and hell no
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago