michael jordan's competition...?

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-20-2009, 12:53 AM         #1
11667 pageviews
304 comments

remixxa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
michael jordan's competition...?

Did Michael Jordan ever guard a player that was as good as Lebron James or Dwyane Wade in the late 80's or 90's...? I do remember him guarding kobe in 98 but kobe dropped 33 on his a.ss but other than kobe who was Jordan's toughest competition I think Scottie Pippen would've been his toughest but they played together so who did Jordan play against that was so good...?

304 comments for "michael jordan's competition...?"

01-20-2009, 12:58 AM         #2
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Clyde Drexler,Reggie Miller,Mitch Richmond,Joe Dumars
 9 years ago '07        #3
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
1...this thread will not end well

2...your gonna have a few people accuse you of being an alias because of your join date and post count
 01-20-2009, 12:59 AM         #4
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeWil said:
:wtf: what is this bullsh*t?
 01-20-2009, 01:01 AM         #5
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 remixxa said:
Did Michael Jordan ever guard a player that was as good as Lebron James or Dwyane Wade in the late 80's or 90's...? I do remember him guarding kobe in 98 but kobe dropped 33 on his a.ss but other than kobe who was Jordan's toughest competition I think Scottie Pippen would've been his toughest but they played together so who did Jordan play against that was so good...?
jordan never guarded the greatest player let alone shut anyone down. chris jackson burned jordan a.ss when he tried to guard him and pippen guarded magic in the finals. jordan was so overrated its not even funny. kobe>>jordan and even thought they hate it its real
 01-20-2009, 01:03 AM         #6
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ-QUIK said:
:wtf: what is this bullsh*t?
he asked who his competition was...i listed some players....are you that stupid ?....

this is probably your alias anyway...loser
 01-20-2009, 01:05 AM         #7
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ-QUIK said:
jordan never guarded the greatest player let alone shut anyone down. chris jackson burned jordan a.ss when he tried to guard him and pippen guarded magic in the finals. jordan was so overrated its not even funny. kobe>>jordan and even thought they hate it its real
^^^says the attention wh0ore :greetings10:
 9 years ago '08        #8
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 DJ-QUIK said:
:wtf:
ya'll nicca's that dont make sense are funny as hell
 01-20-2009, 01:06 AM         #9
remixxa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeWil said:
lebron and d.wade can beat them 2 on 4... gtfoh with that bulls*** but for real who was the 2nd best perimeter player back then was it scottie pippen? and how come jordan won defensive player of the year when he wasnt the best defender on his team...? the first three peat it was scottie and during the second three peat it was rodman im confused
 9 years ago '08        #10
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
Damn it u guys woke the Jordan Stans from their slumber
 01-20-2009, 01:08 AM         #11
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and lmaooo at people actually thinking kobe is any good on defense, not only did he switch on every pick and roll tonight and hardly ever guarded lebron's actual shot, kobe never guards teams best players, what happend in the finals???n*gga was guarding rondo and cassel....sh*t what happend the other night when they lost to the spurs, kobe was guarding roger mason LOL while ginobli was goin off, sh*t even mason ended the night with 18
 01-20-2009, 01:09 AM         #12
remixxa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeWil said:
he asked who his competition was...i listed some players....are you that stupid ?....

this is probably your alias anyway...loser
y u gettin mad the players u listed is sorry compared to lebron and wade... and if that was michael's competition then i see why he dominated back then i have another question could jordan shut lebron down???
 9 years ago '04        #13
worldofnutz 
space
space
$242 | Props total: 1 1
 remixxa said:
kobe was drafted in 96, jordan didn't retire from the bulls til 99, so i'm sure that ONE game in 98 wasn't the only time jordan guarded him.
 01-20-2009, 01:40 AM         #14
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga how about alex english who averaged 29ppg in his prime,dale ellis who averaged 26ppg in his prime,magic johnson (and no scottie didn't guard him every time)drexler who is 50 greatest,Dominique who averaged 30ppg in his prime,bernard king who was one of the most explosive scores ave 32ppg in his prime,charles barkley,chris mullen who averaged 25+ppg 5 years in a row,penny hardaway,gary payton and not because he was a pg either but because gary was there best player,Jamal Mashburn who was a beast in his prime,glen rice another beast in his prime averaged 26ppg in his prime,had plenty of battles with mitch richmond who is a career 21ppg score,spreewell when he was still good,jerry stackhouse when he was still explosive and athletic as fu*k same with eddie jones,Adrian Dantley who averaged 30ppg twice and is a career 24ppg score, n*ggaz act like competition was weak from 85-98 and lets not act like mj just stopped winning in 98....this n*gga DOMINATED still in 98
 01-20-2009, 01:44 AM         #15
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...and since when do you get credit for guarding somebody,anybody can guard anybody,point is to be good at it and/or stop them. who has kobe ever stopped??? i've seen lebron get off on him numerous time,wade get off his lakers numerous time,peirce get off on his lakers numerous times ect ect kobe hardly ever guards the other teams best player,when they start goin off on him then he starts guarding there pg or roaming around.
 9 years ago '05        #16
chrismb 580 heat pts580
space
space
$19,284 | Props total: 33528 33528
 rawproduct03 said:
and lmaooo at people actually thinking kobe is any good on defense, not only did he switch on every pick and roll tonight and hardly ever guarded lebron's actual shot, kobe never guards teams best players, what happend in the finals???n*gga was guarding rondo and cassel....sh*t what happend the other night when they lost to the spurs, kobe was guarding roger mason LOL while ginobli was goin off, sh*t even mason ended the night with 18
funny how this thread is about jordan's competition and you still salty about tonight's game with kobe and lebron
 01-20-2009, 01:52 AM         #17
remixxa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
n*gga how about alex english who averaged 29ppg in his prime,dale ellis who averaged 26ppg in his prime,magic johnson (and no scottie didn't guard him every time)drexler who is 50 greatest,Dominique who averaged 30ppg in his prime,bernard king who was one of the most explosive scores ave 32ppg in his prime,charles barkley,chris mullen who averaged 25+ppg 5 years in a row,penny hardaway,gary payton and not because he was a pg either but because gary was there best player,Jamal Mashburn who was a beast in his prime,glen rice another beast in his prime averaged 26ppg in his prime,had plenty of battles with mitch richmond who is a career 21ppg score,spreewell when he was still good,jerry stackhouse when he was still explosive and athletic as fu*k same with eddie jones,Adrian Dantley who averaged 30ppg twice and is a career 24ppg score, n*ggaz act like competition was weak from 85-98 and lets not act like mj just stopped winning in 98....this n*gga DOMINATED still in 98
which one of these players has hops/handles/strength/passing abilities even remotely close to lebron or d.wade????
 01-20-2009, 01:53 AM         #18
remixxa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
...and since when do you get credit for guarding somebody,anybody can guard anybody,point is to be good at it and/or stop them. who has kobe ever stopped??? i've seen lebron get off on him numerous time,wade get off his lakers numerous time,peirce get off on his lakers numerous times ect ect kobe hardly ever guards the other teams best player,when they start goin off on him then he starts guarding there pg or roaming around.
we're talkin about jordan's competition and ur dumbass brought up kobe... kobe haters have got to be the worse :greetings10: hater....!
 01-20-2009, 02:05 AM         #19
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chrismb said:
funny how this thread is about jordan's competition and you still salty about tonight's game with kobe and lebron
^^^why would i be salty about a game that i said the lakers would win b4 the game started, check the thread dumb fu*k,you mad cuz i spit the truth??:greetings10:
 01-20-2009, 02:07 AM         #20
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 remixxa said:
we're talkin about jordan's competition and ur dumbass brought up kobe... kobe haters have got to be the worse :greetings10: hater....!
^^^you mentioned kobe in the opening paragraph of your thread dumb a.ss you think your slick making secret d*ck riding threads for kobe, kobe stans are the worse :greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now