Smoke-A-Thon -Yukmouth Checks In For The Smoke-A-Thon/B Real Responds to Smoke A Thon

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's gonna win the smoke-a-thon??
Slob Gang 7 11.86%
Tha Dogg Pound 52 88.14%
Voters: 59. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #81
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
daz= that n*gga...lmao

lmao at juelz thinkin he can hold his own against these n*ggas....
 9 years ago '06        #82
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
umm, not to brag but i'm pretty sure i can out smoke them, i'm always blazed, even most of my managers know i'm high and sh*t. I honestly think i can out smoke snoop dogg, no joke. I could be wrong but i really think i stand a chance, lol. Seriously....
 9 years ago '06        #83
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
what he said is true, the best weed comes from the west, but i now live on the east coast, so ya'll real smokers out west actually have an advantage against me......damn. If i wanna smoke any bud that matches or comes close to some west coast sh*t, i have to pay a sh*tload, its expensive here.
 01-18-2009, 05:31 PM         #84
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Snoop gonna be blowin kush in dipset's face while they passed out on the floor
 01-18-2009, 05:35 PM         #85
Brown Bomber II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Juelz gonna have to bring Weezy, Daz and Snoop been smoking good for too long, I know Juelz probably smoke that good sh*t now but only for about 5-8 years, Snoop and them go wayyy back smoking GREAT sh*t
and even know I know Juelz didnt mean no harm, he sorta caught some lo-ki ether from Daz and he prolly gone be a lil nervous lol, weed + being nervous dont mix too well

Last edited by Brown Bomber II; 01-18-2009 at 05:36 PM..
 01-18-2009, 05:40 PM         #86
Shadedvisionary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As along as you smoke on a daily basis you can handle any strain sh*t for them to knock out anyone who smokes daily they need to mix 4 strains in a blunt.

Snoop ain't smokin kush, he smoking cush with the c! that green crack!

It was an 89 SSSC skunk#1 crossed with an unknown indica in athens ohio in about 1990. It was indeed made by cecilC. Cecil is the kind of guy who would'nt want to take credit for making it as it was just a random cross.
The part about MrGreenBeans was pretty acurrate. Only mrgreenbeans was'nt living anywhere near georgia. He had people that were bringing him pounds of green crack aka Cush and he loved it and wanted to grow it. He kept trying to get clones from these guys and they would always say no. Eventually for the price of $2,500 he was able to get a clone of it. Those georgia guys, mrgreenbeans and CecilC all call it Cush with a C not to be confused with Kush. I think when mrgreenbeans got the clone it was around 94. Cecils old friends that had the Cush still he stopped talking to for reasons and was'nt in that area anymore. Another old user some of you may remember named Bunz had this plant out in southern cali that was not named but he was selling herb to snoop dog if you believe the story(but bunz was'nt one to make sh*t up), was selling herb to snoop dog and snoop named it green crack. Years later, I met mrgreenbeans on a canadian IRC chat client and invited him to come chat at truestoners. He did and he and cecil kicked it off and the three of us met up and exchanged clones. At the same time or rather right before then, cecil got Bunz to send him clones of green crack and a few others and the green crack and the Cush are identicle. I have heard folks saying that her structure looks like old skunk#1 or super skunk, but it is not, it is what it is, just apprears very similliar, but hell let's think about it super skunk = skunk#1 x afgani, Cush/green crack = skunk#1 x indica, same basic theory of a cross. She is very fast flowering, the fastest by far that I have ever seen from the approximatly 200 strains that I have grown. She has this super sweet like sickly sweet candy fruit taste and smell. She is a good one for sure. She is not my favorite, I find that with those types of fast sativa doms I build a fast tolerance, of course everyone else gets ripped from it. I think she is decently potent, not schrom or OG kush, but not weak by any means.

Last edited by Shadedvisionary; 01-18-2009 at 05:41 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #87
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
snoop got this in the bag...even if juelz brings wayne along....snoop been is a veteran smoker...the n*gga came out th womb with a fu*kin dutch in his mouth.....only n*ggas i think that could fu*k it him is prolly red or meth...but juelz...naaah son
 9 years ago '04        #88
yungjay 
space
space
$764 | Props total: 2 2
juelz couldnt see him on his best day did u see the video, he stopped inhalin on a small jay a.ss lookin blunt lol talkin bout his supply low n the shipment aint come in...do u think snoop gets low, nahhh not when u got black garbage bags of the k!lll,
 9 years ago '08        #89
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,006 | Props total: 19909 19909
wait...wtf is goin on who smokin...i wanna smoke!!!!
 9 years ago '08        #90
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
I hope they dont bring hell rell.

remeber the interview where dude look like he was going to die.
 9 years ago '04        #91
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 9 years ago '05        #92
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
^^^bong
 9 years ago '08        #93
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
at the poll sayin slob gang....

DPG is gonna murder these catz...

It should be Red & Meth vs DPG, that would be a better match...
 9 years ago '05        #94
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space

its a done deal
 9 years ago '07        #95
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,768 | Props total: 5974 5974
here the track in the background,i have no clue if its off a mixtape or album or what
 9 years ago '07        #96
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
hows this going to work? are they just going to sit and smoke until someone gives up lol should be good

they should have cypress hill v redman and meth
 9 years ago '07        #97
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
i need a license to smoke :cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '08        #98
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
slob gang aint gotta chance, juelz was in elementary when snoop first started gettin caked up.....i agree meth and red could prolly make this a close matchup, but slob gang? no chance....
 01-19-2009, 09:49 AM         #99
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do you cats even understand what a slob is?

Daz Dillinger says that sh*t now its comin out of everyone's mouth. Come to Brooklyn talkin that slob sh*t & you'll get your wig peeled.
 01-19-2009, 10:08 AM         #100
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ yeah, I figured you pre-pubescent, acne faced herbs wouldn't know anything about real life sh*t.

A slob is someone who bangs for the Bloods ... fu*kin clowns.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy