HEADS UP: If you have a MOGUL

most viewed right now
 159
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 56
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '05        #161
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$5,171 | Props total: 1177 1177
I did mines online thru that link, check the earlier posts. They didnt charge me anything.
 9 years ago '04        #162
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 15 15
 ĐρЗŘ said:
UTStarcom Touch Pro Handset Kit

Just ordered mine today! Any of ya'll n*ggas get charged when you sent your moguls in?
you ordered from where? what site? not asurion
 03-12-2009, 01:23 PM         #163
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_Deezy said:
you ordered from where? what site? not asurion
Nope, Through Sprints. Read the thread to get the link.
I'm waiting for mine in the mail today, they UPS overnighted it. :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #164
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 15 15
i gotta wait then, sprint said i have to go thru asurion because i got the mogul from them 2 weeks ago and its still under the 30 day rule.
 9 years ago '04        #165
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 15 15
Through Asurion
Claim Summary

Date Claim Filed:
03/15/2009

Replacement Model:
HTC 6850 Touch Pro reman unkitted S

Shipping Method:
Next Day

Getting my phone on tues.
 03-15-2009, 03:44 PM         #166
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many days were you on with that Mogul? If it wasn't 30 days and close to it, I would've waited before fu*king with asurion.


Last edited by ĐρЗŘ; 03-15-2009 at 03:46 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #167
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 15 15
See my orignal mogul had water damages so i talked to sprint and gave them a bs excuse and they credited me $50 to get the refurb mogul. Then, this current mogul i went on that link yall posted and it kept telling me to go to the service center. So i called sprint and they told me i can go to the service center or call asurion. the service center said they see nothing wrong with it but you should call asurion. So i called them and told them that i have been a mogul owner since march of 08 and i have been switching them in and out. So the lady just put me down for a request for a touch pro for free i just need to mail in the mogul when i get the pro.
 9 years ago '06        #168
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,340 | Props total: 1419 1419
nice bro
 9 years ago '04        #169
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 15 15
are there any programs i should look out for that will help for battery life?
 03-16-2009, 12:45 PM         #170
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_Deezy said:
are there any programs i should look out for that will help for battery life?
No need when sprint sends you an extra battery :agreement6:
 9 years ago '04        #171
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 15 15
oh sh*t fo real? iight das wassup. Even if i get it from asurion?
 03-22-2009, 04:45 PM         #172
thaheavyone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_Deezy said:
See my orignal mogul had water damages so i talked to sprint and gave them a bs excuse and they credited me $50 to get the refurb mogul. Then, this current mogul i went on that link yall posted and it kept telling me to go to the service center. So i called sprint and they told me i can go to the service center or call asurion. the service center said they see nothing wrong with it but you should call asurion. So i called them and told them that i have been a mogul owner since march of 08 and i have been switching them in and out. So the lady just put me down for a request for a touch pro for free i just need to mail in the mogul when i get the pro.
Much Appreciation. After Getting 3 Moguls, I Called Asurion & Told Them That I Was Having Problems With Every REFURBISHED Mogul I Received & I Told Them I Even Tried To Purchase A New One On The Sprint Website But It's No Longer For Sale. I Told Them I Didn't Want Another Refurbished Phone So Long Story Short...The Touch Pro Will Be Here On Tuesday For $50. I Had To Fill Out A Form & Fax It In Along With A Copy Of My License B4 They Told Me What Phone I'd Be Getting In Case Anyone Was Wondering. Again, Much Appreciation To Young_Deezy For Giving Me A Base Story To Work With. :agreement6:
 9 years ago '04        #173
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 15 15
 thaheavyone said:
Much Appreciation. After Getting 3 Moguls, I Called Asurion & Told Them That I Was Having Problems With Every REFURBISHED Mogul I Received & I Told Them I Even Tried To Purchase A New One On The Sprint Website But It's No Longer For Sale. I Told Them I Didn't Want Another Refurbished Phone So Long Story Short...The Touch Pro Will Be Here On Tuesday For $50. I Had To Fill Out A Form & Fax It In Along With A Copy Of My License B4 They Told Me What Phone I'd Be Getting In Case Anyone Was Wondering. Again, Much Appreciation To Young_Deezy For Giving Me A Base Story To Work With. :agreement6:
No problem brotha.

By da way, who gave yall that extra battery coz i aint get one.
 04-01-2009, 07:53 PM         #174
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow these mother f**kers almost lost a customer over this s**t.

first of all my phone is jacked the keyboard sticks and doesnt work. the button on the side to turn the screen on is almost inside the casing and doesnt work. so i cant even use my phone unless i turn it off and back on so the screen comes on. or unless someone calls me or texts me.

so i tell this queer all that s**t and he tells me that those things are covered by something other then my like 8 dollar insurance program ive been paying for 2 years and that i need to see a technician. only option. he said those things are from normal wear and tear.

so after a min im on the brink of raising my voice and threatening canceling my account(i threw 2 and half years in his face) he says, if you felt like this happened because you dropped it sprint insurance program will cover that. so i said yea i drop it all the time its a cell phone what do you expect. and he said whens the last time you dropped it bla bla i said probably today. then he gave me the touch pro. never mentioned another phone.

i think he just seen i have no contract when i mentioned 2 and a half years at one point. then he was willing to work with me.
 9 years ago '06        #175
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,340 | Props total: 1419 1419
they giving out new touch pros if you already have a touch pro on the website. I guess its just for this timeframe so if yall are up go get your brand new in the box touch pro's instead of a rec replacement

Replacement Phone Model: UTStarcom Touch Pro
 04-14-2009, 12:01 AM         #176
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanks for letting me know man, Im gonna tell my brother to try it, he needs one.
 04-14-2009, 12:05 AM         #177
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess they took TP's down.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
212 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 45
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
141 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
238 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy