HEADS UP: If you have a MOGUL

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
just call asurion.
 9 years ago '04        #102
space
space
smh..my sh*t says out for delivery and it never came

someone doesnt want me to have this phone
 9 years ago '06        #103
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1423 1423
 PDA said:
smh..my sh*t says out for delivery and it never came

someone doesnt want me to have this phone
damn I feel for you again man. Goodluck tomorrow
 9 years ago '06        #104
space
space
lol the first phone I ordered came in last night it was a mogul. I didn't open it but the ups man just left it......... So I have to send it back lol the reason I know its a mogul is because I just recieved a email from sprint and the tracking numbers matched
 9 years ago '04        #105
space
space
 Blockburner28 said:
lol the first phone I ordered came in last night it was a mogul. I didn't open it but the ups man just left it......... So I have to send it back lol the reason I know its a mogul is because I just recieved a email from sprint and the tracking numbers matched
same here but luckily my ups guy was still here and i had a chance to decline it and send it back afterwards.

still waiting on the touch..ups is giving me the run around
 9 years ago '04        #106
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 15 15
so im guess im sh*t out of luck, there back in stock
 9 years ago '06        #107
space
space
 Young_Deezy said:
so im guess im sh*t out of luck, there back in stock
just keep trying cause I got a touch pro and a mogul in the mail but I ordered the mogul replacement first lol just sent it back this morning :D. So keep trying man the lady on the phone lastnight told me the moguls are discontinued.
 9 years ago '04        #108
space
space
finally got it
 9 years ago '04        #109
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 1345 1345
i work at a Sprint Sales Service and Repair center and when you do an advanced exchange on a Mogul (through $7 monthly insurance Total Equipment Protection)

you do, indeed, get a BRAND NEW Touch Pro. not a refurb either.
if im not feelin lazy, i'll post a screenshot of the Sprint Warehouse inventory screen later.

but yes, it is confirmed.
 9 years ago '05        #110
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
just did my replacement wit Asurion...will be gettin my Pro in 1-2 business days! YES!!!!!!

for those who got their pro already...was it new and what all did u get wit the phone?
 9 years ago '05        #111
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1197 1197
BOUT TIME PDA DAMN.... LOL :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #112
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,212 | Props total: 1467 1467
ok ok ok I should be getting mine but im bout to send them back another mogul. and take the info off of it. bout to send it back damage.. would that matter?
 9 years ago '06        #113
space
space
 PDA said:
finally got it
Finally man congrats and let the modding begin i'm in the process of trying to find the right theme
 9 years ago '06        #114
space
space
 WestbankThugBoy said:
just did my replacement wit Asurion...will be gettin my Pro in 1-2 business days! YES!!!!!!

for those who got their pro already...was it new and what all did u get wit the phone?
brand new fam now give me props for hooking u up with the info :P
 9 years ago '07        #115
blackjewelz  OP
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
OK SO SINCE I HELPED PUT PPL UP ON GAME BY STARTIN THIS THREAD..

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT???

as i said b4..when i first called to replace my mogul i was offered the TOUCH DIAMOND or the TREO 800(which inspired this thread)..i chose the Diamond.

now..the Diamond is dope.i fu*ks wit it tough.but i'd rather have the Pro bcuz the touchscreen keyboard can be a bi*ch when im tryna do sumn quick for my homework.

to my knowledge,when sprint phones are out of stock or discontinued and u need a replacement they must replace it with a phone of equal or greater value AND with similar features.which means in all actuality i should have gotten a TOUCH PRO.but they were also out of stock at the time.

i have 30 days to return the Diamond.but now they wana give me a refurb mogul instead of the Touch Pro i should be gettin.

is there any way around this??bcuz obviously im not gonna downgrade back to a mogul.

i thought i was gettn hooked up by sprint when i started this thread but in a way they played me.i mean yea i got a upgrade but not the one i was really supposed to get.

ANY HELP FOR YA BOY???I'D APPRECIATE IT..
 9 years ago '04        #116
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
fyi Asurion is changing their terms in the near future and their deductible for phone exchange and replacement will move up to $100 for the high end devices (like HTC). just a heads up y'all.
 9 years ago '04        #117
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 15 15
damn a 100 dollars?
 9 years ago '08        #118
Tyrone Biggums 
space
space
$15 | Props total: 0 0
so ive been trying to get a touch pro for a couple days online and i keep getting a mogul as a replacement so now im about to call asurion. i dont know what to say to them because my phone still kinda works. some suggestions would be appreciated
 9 years ago '06        #119
space
space
 blackjewelz said:
OK SO SINCE I HELPED PUT PPL UP ON GAME BY STARTIN THIS THREAD..

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT???

as i said b4..when i first called to replace my mogul i was offered the TOUCH DIAMOND or the TREO 800(which inspired this thread)..i chose the Diamond.

now..the Diamond is dope.i fu*ks wit it tough.but i'd rather have the Pro bcuz the touchscreen keyboard can be a bi*ch when im tryna do sumn quick for my homework.

to my knowledge,when sprint phones are out of stock or discontinued and u need a replacement they must replace it with a phone of equal or greater value AND with similar features.which means in all actuality i should have gotten a TOUCH PRO.but they were also out of stock at the time.

i have 30 days to return the Diamond.but now they wana give me a refurb mogul instead of the Touch Pro i should be gettin.

is there any way around this??bcuz obviously im not gonna downgrade back to a mogul.

i thought i was gettn hooked up by sprint when i started this thread but in a way they played me.i mean yea i got a upgrade but not the one i was really supposed to get.

ANY HELP FOR YA BOY???I'D APPRECIATE IT..
If I was you i'll try to call and talk to a cs rep. Reps are a hit and a miss meaning sometimes you would get one who will try to help and some of them won't even give a hell. Just keep trying and and see what you can do. Be like I had a mogul and they said they were sending me a diamond because the moguls are wasn't in stock anymore. Tell them you didn't know the diamond didn't have a keyboard and say you can't seem to get the feel of this thing causeyou mostly do reports in the office word while being away from home. Just keep trying it over and over until they correct it with a touch pro if they say mogul just hang up lol. Trust me i'm good with things like this.
 9 years ago '06        #120
space
space
 Tyrone Biggums said:
so ive been trying to get a touch pro for a couple days online and i keep getting a mogul as a replacement so now im about to call asurion. i dont know what to say to them because my phone still kinda works. some suggestions would be appreciated
Call tech support and tell them that your phone wouldn't charged Tell you need a phone asap cause you should be getting an important job interview or your wife/girlfriend is close to delivering your child and you need to keep in touch. and ask how long would the shipment take and will this mogul be new or refurb and just hope she say oh we don't have no more moguls but we will be sending you a touch pro. Goodluck man

Last edited by Blockburner28; 02-02-2009 at 09:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
20 hours ago