"F is for phenomenal" - Lil Wayne

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 dmunson318 said:
sh*t is reaching..... who da fu*k has this much time to analyze one n*gga and come on boxden and bi*ch about something so simple? thats like arguing over the remote with a 2 year old, it's sensless. we all know what the hell the n*gga meant. they need a class in high school and college teaching how to put two and two "twogether" e is for internet!!!

ps.... prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Props 2 u sir: 'e is for internet'= Excellent Analogy!
 9 years ago '05        #42
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
Get over it.The dude always says things like this. n*ggas just hating on dude. Take a chill pill
 9 years ago '04        #43
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
what line is it from anyway??? That Keri Hilson song??
 01-16-2009, 10:39 PM         #44
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D-Clutch said:
Who listens to Lil Wayne anyway? Disgust.
 9 years ago '06        #45
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
i keep my hands sanitized
 01-17-2009, 02:36 AM         #46
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need pus*y
 01-17-2009, 04:45 AM         #47
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne stans are mad as fu*k lmaooo
 9 years ago '08        #48
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,731 | Props total: 100 100
For the idiots who didn't get it, its because phenomenal SOUNDS like its spelled with an F dummies. WOW
 01-17-2009, 06:31 AM         #49
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 barack obama said:
For the idiots who didn't get it, its because phenomenal SOUNDS like its spelled with an F dummies. WOW
WOW, DIE PLS. LOL!
 9 years ago '07        #50
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 Hood_Rich said:
what line is it from anyway??? That Keri Hilson song??
 9 years ago '05        #51
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 rawproduct03 said:
wayne stans are mad as fu*k lmaooo
only reason that im a lil upset is because im tired of n*ggas wasting good thread space on sh*t like this. it's been going on for atleast 3 or 4 years now. u will get tired of stupid sh*t like this also. n*ggas act like they can't get past little sh*t and keeping it trucking. some n*ggas just act like wanye is a roadblock in their lives and if thats the case u n*ggaz are just sad
 9 years ago '07        #52
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 dmunson318 said:
only reason that im a lil upset is because im tired of n*ggas wasting good thread space on sh*t like this. it's been going on for atleast 3 or 4 years now. u will get tired of stupid sh*t like this also. n*ggas act like they can't get past little sh*t and keeping it trucking. some n*ggas just act like wanye is a roadblock in their lives and if thats the case u n*ggaz are just sad
real talk
 9 years ago '07        #53
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
 dmunson318 said:
exactly if these n*ggas dont like wayne so much,why they waste all this time making threads and going into threads wit his name in it.I mean sh*t I think Q-tip aint that nice.But I dont go into threads hatin on dude.Some of yalll internet really need to go outside and take a breath of fresh air.

n*ggas been hatin on him for like 4/5 years now .every since that baby kiss photo came out.Give it a rest

btw when you pronounce phenominal it founds like an F
 01-17-2009, 09:54 AM         #54
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on, people analyze every line in this forum and its always all good til its your fav rapper. you know people actually count how many names game says in a cd? and etc. etc. you dont except them to point out that lil wayne says the dumbest sh*t in hiphop. you really expect people to keep it movin when you cant yourself, i mean wouldnt it be easier for you to avoid lil wayne threads instead of posting at least once a page in them.

and are you guys serious with this reaching sh*t? yea so what if he knows how to spell. you should get a pass in hiphop because your sh*t rhymes? you think rhyming or rapping is an excuse for being an idiot. this is why hiphop is a joke. ...hey that sh*t dont make no sense but god damn it rhymes good. is that what hiphop is about these days? fu*king clowns, makes me want to give up hiphop altogether but for some reason wayne fans do that to a person. i cant even identify with you kids anymore.

the most amazing sh*t ever is how many people have told me how to pronounce ph. are you fu*king serious ...no way...no way your serious. im just going to stay in denial about this one before i lose all my faith in humanity. please, dont even tell me you felt like anything wayne has ever said could go over someones head, nope not even if you were in grade school.

Last edited by Ni2; 01-17-2009 at 10:23 AM..
 01-17-2009, 10:23 AM         #55
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 barack obama said:
wtf
 01-17-2009, 12:02 PM         #56
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
n*gga u from memphis shouldnt u be milking a cow . i didnt know farms had wifi s now a days , u from the state the D equals a A to them fu*k outta here with ur hating , u mad wayne is holdin the throne , then stop bi*chin and get a music deal f*g**t, u couldnt even drop a hot line even if yo put her life on it , u act like u know waynes I Q ,, u peepin tom a.ss n*gga u wish he be your baby daddy or something. now get back to them fields and help your daddy feed the pigs

FAIL

[pic - click to view]

dem weak azz mickey mouse club insults aint gon cut it . try again timmy

By the way. cheezy doo doo's wayne infaturation is more entertaining than yours, you mad :angry12:

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 01-17-2009 at 12:04 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #57
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
n*gga im a feenom that like eminems

Last edited by dmunson318; 01-17-2009 at 12:07 PM..
 01-17-2009, 12:10 PM         #58
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:
exactly if these n*ggas dont like wayne so much,why they waste all this time making threads and going into threads wit his name in it.I mean sh*t I think Q-tip aint that nice.But I dont go into threads hatin on dude.Some of yalll internet really need to go outside and take a breath of fresh air.

n*ggas been hatin on him for like 4/5 years now .every since that baby kiss photo came out.Give it a rest

btw when you pronounce phenominal it founds like an F
Yo cheezy, Str8Evo3Racer said ya momma smell lik sh*t broiling in an oven

i wouldnt take that bruh, you gon handle that, huh, well is ya

get'em.....get that n*gga now
 9 years ago '08        #59
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
 The Hurt said:
yo this homos3xua was in my city last night

this nerd a.ss hoe was in mutherfu*kin TDOT singing and sh*t

fu*k this n*gga

yeah, pretty much, fu*k this bi*ch n*gga...
 9 years ago '07        #60
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
FAIL

[pic - click to view]

dem weak azz mickey mouse club insults aint gon cut it . try again timmy

By the way. cheezy doo doo's wayne infaturation is more entertaining than yours, you mad :angry12:
i dont even know what that big a.ss I word mean,come wir real n*gga insults!! not them nerdy a.ss insults
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago