The Nortorious Movie - Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #161
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
yo WHO ELSE busted out laughin WHEN THEY SHOW BIG come in with his BOOKBAG and his mom started bi*ching at him about school. LOL AT TRYING to convince us that TURKEY GRAVY'S GROWN a.ss IS 17 YEARS OLD BAHAHAHA. and then she finds the crack on a mirror under his bed AND CONFUSED IT FOR POTATOES. THE LADY SAID POTATOES! NEXT TIME my mom makes me some potatoes I'll ask her to serve it on a mirror CAUSE IT'S ONLY fu*kING NORMAL RIGHT? it's no god damn wonder there WAS 4 PPL stabBED AT AN AFTER PARTY, they failed to mention that the 4 PPL AIMED PERFECTLY TO stab THEMSELVES IN THE HEAD to slice the piece of their brain that holds the memory of watching this CRAP. Bio-pics like WALK THE LINE AND RAY were dope, WHAT IN GODS NAME HAPPENED HERE? if they're not gonna let an artist rest in peace, AT LEAST DO THEM SOME JUSTICE. "TELL PUFF IM DOWN FOR CHASING THE DREAM I'LL DO WHATEVA HE WANTS ME TO DO" LOL OK. and WHY WHY WHYYYYYY did PAC STEP OUT OF A HUMMER THAT IS CLEARLY FROM 2008. WHAT KIND of flamingo d*cks are these a**holes SMOKING. THIS MOVIE should have been on LIFETIME CHANNEL RIGHT AFTER THE MC HAMMER MOVIE that came out a while ago. That sh*t knew it wasn't great and kept it straight to TV. MATTER OF FACT i liked that MC HAMMER movie cause at least you can picture yourself in MC HAMMER PANTS and WHO DON'T WANT A PAIR OF THOSE? i would have enjoyed if they made this movie with puppets like team america. I would love to watch a NOTORIOUS SEQUEL but only if they show BIG in heaven sitting on a cloud taking a sh*t directly on PUFFS HOUSE for 2 hours.

Last edited by meepos; 01-21-2009 at 08:24 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #162
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 GOTBREW??? said:
faith evens in the movie >>>> the real faith evens

^ you sure?
 9 years ago '04        #163
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Nickel said:
i wonder if im the only that prefers "Life After death" over "Ready To Die"
No, you're not only one. I've always though L.A.D. was a masterpiece. I read an interview sometime last year and Jay-Z said the same thing. He was like: " I think I'm the only one who like L.A.D. more than R.T.D."
 9 years ago '04        #164
G-Gutta 187 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 0 0
 9 years ago '05        #165
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,546 | Props total: 1190 1190
 meepos said:
yo WHO ELSE busted out laughin WHEN THEY SHOW BIG come in with his BOOKBAG and his mom started bi*ching at him about school. LOL AT TRYING to convince us that TURKEY GRAVY'S GROWN a.ss IS 17 YEARS OLD BAHAHAHA. and then she finds the crack on a mirror under his bed AND CONFUSED IT FOR POTATOES. THE LADY SAID POTATOES! NEXT TIME my mom makes me some potatoes I'll ask her to serve it on a mirror CAUSE IT'S ONLY fu*kING NORMAL RIGHT? it's no god damn wonder there WAS 4 PPL stabBED AT AN AFTER PARTY, they failed to mention that the 4 PPL AIMED PERFECTLY TO stab THEMSELVES IN THE HEAD to slice the piece of their brain that holds the memory of watching this CRAP. Bio-pics like WALK THE LINE AND RAY were dope, WHAT IN GODS NAME HAPPENED HERE? if they're not gonna let an artist rest in peace, AT LEAST DO THEM SOME JUSTICE. "TELL PUFF IM DOWN FOR CHASING THE DREAM I'LL DO WHATEVA HE WANTS ME TO DO" LOL OK. and WHY WHY WHYYYYYY did PAC STEP OUT OF A HUMMER THAT IS CLEARLY FROM 2008. WHAT KIND of flamingo d*cks are these a**holes SMOKING. THIS MOVIE should have been on LIFETIME CHANNEL RIGHT AFTER THE MC HAMMER MOVIE that came out a while ago. That sh*t knew it wasn't great and kept it straight to TV. MATTER OF FACT i liked that MC HAMMER movie cause at least you can picture yourself in MC HAMMER PANTS and WHO DON'T WANT A PAIR OF THOSE? i would have enjoyed if they made this movie with puppets like team america. I would love to watch a NOTORIOUS SEQUEL but only if they show BIG in heaven sitting on a cloud taking a sh*t directly on PUFFS HOUSE for 2 hours.

i liked da movie, but some of that sh*t did kinda throw me off and had me laughin

the 3LW bi*ch dat played kim was fine as sh*t

and did u see the Source (or wuzz it VIBE?) magazine they made wit Snoop, Dre, Pac, and Suge?

i was crackin up at that sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #166
TNWTMP 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 13 13
because of this thread I will be watching this movie. Threadstarter is hilarious.
 9 years ago '04        #167
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,709 | Props total: 436 436
 meepos said:
I could have sworn it was on a plate and not a mirror
 01-21-2009, 02:54 PM         #168
904thebangem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holy sh*t meeps got me cryin....props my friend.. your up there with junglist on the jokes.
 9 years ago '04        #169
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
chill out.... anthony mackie from new orleans... dont fuk around
 9 years ago '06        #170
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,729 | Props total: 5742 5742
Im happy I watched this on the net & didn't waste $10 bucks or risk the chance of being shot..anyway horrible movie all around, I didn't take away anything unknown about big....2 thumbs down
 9 years ago '04        #171
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
Movie was nice production wise but trash if you were looking for the real Big story. Diddy made himself look like god, he played Pac, Kim, Cease, and Big all like suckas. Dont get me wrong, actors were on point but the story board was horrible. Puffy did Big wrong once again, but I'm not surprised, he never was Big's friend, he just ate of him and still is.
 9 years ago '05        #172
ACEMAN 
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 0 0
yea puff , voletta, faith, and cease fukked this movie up...the funniest parts was the mashed potatoes part...the part where they made faith look like an angel, and the part where big was stressed the fukk out and started barking on puff about the shoes...that shyt had me dying laughin..."since day one i did everything you told me to do and all i asked in return was some fukkin shoes that fit"...i was donnnneeee off that part...the chick who played kim looked gooder then a muddafukka...i aint care if i was watchin the movie with my gurl...i was up there like got damn!!!!...i know gravy had to try to stick his dyck in that forreal lmao....then the whole part where big heard that kim could rap...that part had me dying too..how the fukk would they know thats how big 1st heard kim rap?...it was just some bullshyt in the movie that had a nukka like damn they lying on this part...but the death scene fukked me up forreal...they was mad vivid with that scene...for years i was trying to figure out how them shots hit up the van and got big enough to k!ll him...but they showed that and it broke a nukka heart man...and if thats true that cease was hollering at the bi*ches and they was directly across the street from the scene then why the fukk they aint never say shyt?....sad shyt man...cool movie though
 9 years ago '07        #173
kandi007 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0
 ACEMAN said:
then the whole part where big heard that kim could rap...that part had me dying too..how the fukk would they know thats how big 1st heard kim rap?
i missed that part that must have been when my internet was messing up...how did it happen?
 9 years ago '08        #174
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5111 5111
Damn you n*gga are fu*kin brutal I just watched the sh*t and then came here hell I liked it but I'm a huge Big/Bad Boy fan(back then anyway). The sh*t was cool shorty from 3LW did her thing damn I didnt know she was like that.:agreement6: Gravy did pretty good and the chic that played Faith was cool. This could have been better but I didnt pay I DL'd so
 9 years ago '05        #175
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Peterparker said:
funny before I came on here everbody who saw tha movie was tellin me it was a good a.ss movie..like real real good..but then again sometimes I see ppl praising tha sh*t outta albums on this message board one minute..then I go outside this message board and everbody sayin that same album is hella lame and a flop..so I'll just go see this at tha movies
u cant really go off the BX opinions.

Its either "this shyt was the worst thing ever" or "Its a classic hands down"
its no in-between
 9 years ago '04        #176
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
yo the mashed potatoes part was real tho, its in the unbelievable book
 9 years ago '07        #177
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
I thoughtthe movie was tight. Im a huge BIG fan, and I thought the actors did a good job at playing thier roles.

I was not happy with the way theyrotrayd "Pac, and i don't think Papa Doc did a good job of playing 'Pac. Also, i was not a fan of Young Fifty playing Lil Cease. He was wack...
 9 years ago '06        #178
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
space
$33,882 | Props total: 21194 21194
they made pac look like a bi*ch in this,,, they made him look dumb as fu*k too. Biased a.ss n*ggaz
 9 years ago '06        #179
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
space
$33,882 | Props total: 21194 21194
 Dope Bai said:
I thoughtthe movie was tight. Im a huge BIG fan, and I thought the actors did a good job at playing thier roles.

I was not happy with the way theyrotrayd "Pac, and i don't think Papa Doc did a good job of playing 'Pac. Also, i was not a fan of Young Fifty playing Lil Cease. He was wack...

i think it was the little kid in the haunted mansion movie that played eddie murphy's son that was lil cease
 9 years ago '08        #180
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
good movie

better than I expected

How the hell you gonna be a Pac stan and go to a movie about Biggie. Are some of y'all that devoid of life activities that you watch something you know you will hate?

Pac was hardly central to the movie anyway.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy