The Nortorious Movie - Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #141
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 meepos said:
LOL at biggie sittin watchin the news reports on Pac with tears rolling down his face lookin like someone stole his warm porridge n sh*t.
 9 years ago '05        #142
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,311 | Props total: 2727 2727
Funniest thread ever....aww sh*t im crying
 9 years ago '06        #143
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
Actually I thought the movie was aiight. Like someone said above, IT WASN'T Pacs movies so I'm pretty sure if Suge or anybody else released a film on Pac it would be Pac biased just like this one was. Until then, get over it.

Even though some of the stuff you said were true and funny, overall I thought the movie wasn't that bad. Not saying it should be Oscar nominated but it was about B.I.G and thats it. It was made to cater to Pac or his fans feelings. 1 love to Pac and B.I.G. Some of yall fans need to understand them two brothas died for what they loved and that was Hip hop music. Something alot of these so called fans and rappers have no clue of.
 9 years ago '05        #144
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Crown Loyal said:
Actually I thought the movie was aiight. Like someone said above, IT WASN'T Pacs movies so I'm pretty sure if Suge or anybody else released a film on Pac it would be Pac biased just like this one was. Until then, get over it.

Even though some of the stuff you said were true and funny, overall I thought the movie wasn't that bad. Not saying it should be Oscar nominated but it was about B.I.G and thats it. It was made to cater to Pac or his fans feelings. 1 love to Pac and B.I.G. Some of yall fans need to understand them two brothas died for what they loved and that was Hip hop music. Something alot of these so called fans and rappers have no clue of.

DID YOU GET DROPPED ON YOUR v*gina AS A CHILD? YOU JUST SED that a lot of fans and rappers are clueless that they DIED FOR HIP HOP. they didnt DIE FOR HIP HOP YOU c*m NEEDLE, as if THEY CHOSE TO GET k!llED. GIMME A GOD DAMN BREAK. here's an idea, GRAB A SHAMWOW, WET IT, and HANG YOURSELF with it.
 9 years ago '06        #145
Crown Loyal 
space
space
 meepos said:
[/B]

DID YOU GET DROPPED ON YOUR v*gina AS A CHILD? YOU JUST SED that a lot of fans and rappers are clueless that they DIED FOR HIP HOP. they didnt DIE FOR HIP HOP YOU c*m NEEDLE, as if THEY CHOSE TO GET k!llED. GIMME A GOD DAMN BREAK. here's an idea, GRAB A SHAMWOW, WET IT, and HANG YOURSELF with it.
You must be the fat phuck in the picture in your profile. You completely misunderstood everything I just said to try to get your pointless hate across. First off, to hate on a film that grossed 24 million over a weekend is POINTLESS. YOU LOST.

Pac and BIG represented what most rappers nowadays lack and thats love for Hip Hop. So the fact that they died as a result of the music and lifestyles they lived is the reason I said they died for Hip Hop. U fu*kwad. So how about you keep the shamwow and if you dont feel like hanging yourself, put a pistol in your mouth and make sure the gun is loaded so nobody has to read your pointless thread makin a.ss anymore.
 9 years ago '05        #146
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Crown Loyal said:
You must be the fat phuck in the picture in your profile. You completely misunderstood everything I just said to try to get your pointless hate across. First off, to hate on a film that grossed 24 million over a weekend is POINTLESS. YOU LOST.

Pac and BIG represented what most rappers nowadays lack and thats love for Hip Hop. So the fact that they died as a result of the music and lifestyles they lived is the reason I said they died for Hip Hop. U fu*kwad. So how about you keep the shamwow and if you dont feel like hanging yourself, put a pistol in your mouth and make sure the gun is loaded so nobody has to read your pointless thread makin a.ss anymore.
LOOK MAN, just cause you lost the role TO GRAVY SAUCE, doesn't mean you have to take it out on me. I didnt misunderstand sh*t, go to class and learn some sentence structure. ALL CAPS bi*ch. OH and i can say the same thing about YOU PROBABLY BEING THE FAT fu*k IN THE PIC, except YOU REALLY ARE THE FAT fu*k IN YOUR PIC. AND SO WAT IF A FILM GROSSES 10 BILLION DOLLARS? Titanic MADE A TRILLION DOLLARS OPENING WEEKEND and it was a PIECE OF sh*t. With the logic you subscribe to, RECORD SALES MEAN EVERYTHING I TAKE IT. JUMP OFF THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE and MAKE SURE PLENTY OF WATER ENTERS YOUR LUNGS.

Last edited by meepos; 01-20-2009 at 03:14 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #147
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,082 | Props total: 4218 4218
thanks 4 making this thread, i needed this laugh
 9 years ago '08        #148
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
THIS sh*t was in 3D like that Valentine movie so I could at least see my money being robbed from me almost slap my face.

THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THIS MOVIE WAS sittin there thinking about who could be the Riddler in the next Batman.

son u got me dien.... props
 9 years ago '06        #149
Crown Loyal 
space
space
 meepos said:
LOOK MAN, just cause you lost the role TO GRAVY SAUCE, doesn't mean you have to take it out on me. I didnt misunderstand sh*t, go to class and learn some sentence structure. ALL CAPS bi*ch. OH and i can say the same thing about YOU PROBABLY BEING THE FAT fu*k IN THE PIC, except YOU REALLY ARE THE FAT fu*k IN YOUR PIC. AND SO WAT IF A FILM GROSSES 10 BILLION DOLLARS? Titanic MADE A TRILLION DOLLARS OPENING WEEKEND and it was a PIECE OF sh*t. With the logic you subscribe to, RECORD SALES MEAN EVERYTHING I TAKE IT. JUMP OFF THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE and MAKE SURE PLENTY OF WATER ENTERS YOUR LUNGS.
LMAO you sound mad.
 9 years ago '05        #150
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
LMAO, this thread is pure classic.
 01-20-2009, 11:24 PM         #151
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:
I mean seriously ppl, what in the fu*k was i watching? LOL at me wondering who the fu*k the big guy was (SUGE KNIGHT), if he wasn't wearing a red button up I woulda thought he was a bodyguard or WWE wrestler calling Big out. I saw DJ ENUFF in the movie, but is the economy that bad that he had to play SUGE as well? WHAT HAPPENED to Nas? WHY DID THEY MAKE IT SEEM like Big and Pac were in an episode of BROMANCE everytime they chilled sh*t was disgusting. I never lived in their shoes but I'LL BE DAMNED if this is what "really happened". They made Puff look like a Christian boy. I SWEAR they shoulda just done this sh*t in CGI like Beowulf cause none of these mothafu*kas looked like anyone in real life. I'm sittin there wondering who this fetus next to Big and after an hour I realize it's Lil' Cease, I still can't get over that sh*t. It took me like 10 scenes to realize who the fu*k the jump-off was, if she didn't start rappin I woulda never known it was Kim. GOT DAMN SHE LOOKED GOOD. I'll bet the $10 i spent that BIG is turning in his grave and can't find that sweet spot anymore (YEA that sweet spot you find in your bed, everyone has one even thugs) BIG is prolly turning so much he woke up and is trying to bust out that sh*t like Uma Thurman in k!ll Bill. I hope that sh*t happens, BIG hops out in a yellow and black track suit and does a 5 finger death touch to PUFF. I didn't see one middle finger from Pac. I woulda rather seen Chappelle's Diddy, i mean it was already a comedy to being with. WHY WASN'T this sh*t a B.E.T. BLACKBUSTER movie of the week? Cause ALL i saw were a bunch of Black busters on the screen. fu*k NORBIT TURKEY GRAVY for taking this role. sh*t come to think about it I'M GLAD they didn't put NAS in it, that woulda been another reason to clown on this horror show. They woulda prolly put Terry Crew to play Nas. The people who casted this movie should be KICKED off the highway like Jack Black did in Anchorman. YOU KNOW WHAT? I JUST googled that sh*t and one of the casting people is named TWINKIE BYRD. NUFF SAID. TWINKIE? Go choke on some gravy. THE 3 CASTING PPL'S CREDITS include Beauty Shop, Air Buddies, Kazzam, The New Guy, WOW ARE YOU fu*kIN KIDDING ME? KAZZAM? sh*t why didn't they just put Shaq in the movie! He already got the weird c*ck-eye they shoulda just thrown a fat suit on him and called it a day. Did any mothafu*ka have input in this garbage except Diddy and his mom? AND WHAT IN THE fu*k, when that wack a.ss cheese omlette who played Suge got on stage to talk about Puff dancing, hell broke loose, BIG and PUFF left the stage and RIGHT before the scene ends BIG says "WE GOTTA RISE UP!" LOL YEAH OK Barack Obama. MAN fu*k THIS PIECE OF COW DUNG wrapped in a Chalupa. Did anyone order a sh*t TACO? OH YEA, THE PPL WHO SAW THIS DID. I hope when the DVD comes out it has the deleted scenes of Puff wiping his a.ss with the script. NOTORIOUS F.A.I.L.
omg

Last edited by ill800; 01-20-2009 at 11:26 PM..
 01-20-2009, 11:32 PM         #152
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didnt HATE the movie.. i always go into whatever movie im going to see, with no feelings or anticipation.. that way im not upset if it sucks.

I thought the movie was funny though, Id watch it again. I think a lot of you are over analyzing it. there wasnt even any big name actors in the film.
 9 years ago '04        #153
fatman 
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 103 103
 meepos said:
yo fu*k THAT. I wouldn't have SNUCKED, SNEAKED, SNOOK, SNICKED, SNUKEN, SHOOKED OR JIVED into this atrocity.
 9 years ago '07        #154
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,331 | Props total: 21221 21221
 meepos said:
WHO in the fu*k green lit this piece of steaming donkey sh*t? You wanna talk about a mothafu*kin a.ssAULT on the fans of Hip-Hop? How can ya'll be praising this! I swear to whatever the fu*k is up there that this was the funniest cotdamn movie i'm gonna see all year. I just went to imdb and noticed that Judd Apatow didn't direct this, which is weird, cause I was pissin myself from laughter. LOL at tupac being introduced with a skully that said THUG-LIFE on it. are you serious? LOL at biggie sittin watchin the news reports on Pac with tears rolling down his face lookin like someone stole his warm porridge n sh*t. LOL at Lil Cease, he was 15 years old the whole god damn movie up until years later when he was still 15 years old but with pubic hair on his face lookin like that guy at the end of Jackass 2. I think the funniest part of this whole mess was the Pac shooting, they made Big and his crew seem like they were some angels n sh*t LOL OH SURE CEASE LET HIM UP :D with a big a.ss cheese smile on his face LMAO. I busted out laughin I think I ruined the moment for everyone but fu*k THAT sh*t i swear every second i wasted watching this sloth vomit it felt like Diddy was dancing with my money like TAKE THAT, (I'LL) TAKE THAT, (I'LL) TAKE THAT (TOO). The chick playin Kim was fine as fu*k no hate there. Faith could get it too. LOL AT the Norbit suit he was in towards the end I was waiting on Eddie Murphy n sh*t. They shoulda just shaved Robert Downey Jrs head and painted him black again to be Pac. I musta been blitzed outta my mind but I could've sworn I saw Lil' Wayne in the movie. Angela Basset is like 82 years old but looks better then most 25 year old wh0ores out there, but the bi*ch needs to work on that wack a.ss jaFAKEin accent she had, one second she was a cowboy lady the next fu*kin Cleo n sh*t. THIS sh*t WAS so one-sided too wtf. And no one knows what was really goin on so WHY IN THE fu*k WAS THIS MOVIE EVEN MADE? MAN WHAT A PIECE OF GIRAFFE sh*t. i wish THIS sh*t was in 3D like that Valentine movie so I could at least see my money being robbed from me almost slap my face. This sh*t sends out a WRONG message of who BIG was to the future generation of Hip-Hop. And that's just it, NO ONE knows but HIM and PUFF. and PUFF is taking everything to the grave, to chill next to BIG 6 feet under, and even THEN i bet Puff would sample the noise the bugs make underground.

fu*k HOLLYWOOD.
:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:

You had me with the thread title alone but the post also gets a :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #155
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 kapiku21 said:
maybe you should sneak back to class so that you can learn that "snucked" isn't a word
 9 years ago '05        #156
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 meepos said:
yo fu*k THAT. I wouldn't have SNUCKED, SNEAKED, SNOOK, SNICKED, SNUKEN, SHOOKED OR JIVED into this atrocity. To think that I got $56 to my name till Friday and $10 went to this GUACAMOLE TURD. I went in for the love of HIP HOP, for the love i got for BIG, BUT BIG THEY DID YOU WRONG SON! DEAD WRONG! you saw what i just did there? WHERE WAS THE E-40 INCIDENT? Snoop maybe? sh*t IF FORGOT, they wanted to capitalize on making a "user friendly straight foward" bio-pic with more sugar coats than a Krispy Kreme employees a**hole. sh*t THEY might as well used Steve Harvey for Pac. HIS MOM MS. WALLACE KNOWS THAT IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB, THAT IT WAS A CORRUPT POLICE SQUAD. why didn't they expose that sh*t? IS IT ME or do yall notice whenever VOLETTA WALLACE gives interviews it takes her 10 GOD DAMN YEARS TO FINISH A SENTENCE? sorry that one just slipped. BIG, if I had the power to bring you back, I would want you to see this so you could smack PUFF with your cane. LOL at the scene when BIG is introduced to PUFF. IN LESS THEN a minute HE TELLS HIM HE'S GONNA MAKE HIM A MILLIONAIRE and they both smile like they just automatically went platinum. GTFOH. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THIS MOVIE WAS sittin there thinking about who could be the Riddler in the next Batman. DID ANYONE ELSE notice the CORVETTE C06 in the movie??? DIDNT THAT sh*t COME OUT IN LIKE '04??? WOW. Im here expecting a decent flick ya know, seeing as the last HIP-HOP FILM i enjoyed was 8 MILE, but NO. THIS MOVIE fu*kED MY HEAD UP SERIOUSLY. CAUSE NOW I CANT listen to BIGS songs without thinking about GRAVY IN OSHKOSH-BAGOSH OVERALLS.

WHAT A SAD DAY IN HIP-HOP.
Maybe they should have made this movie in 3D and it would've been better. I'm not calling you stupid, but anybody who paid to watch this movie is fu*king stupid. I was like "riiiiiiight" when I heard about this movie.
 9 years ago '04        #157
EvisuNotDiesel 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
Absolutely hilarious. Props given and well deserved
 01-21-2009, 02:07 AM         #158
R10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didnt the kid that played Lil Cease play the Young 50 Cent in GRODT
 9 years ago '04        #159
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,661 | Props total: 13059 13059

[pic - click to view]

Most entertaining thread of the new year for me.
 9 years ago '04        #160
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,686 | Props total: 433 433
movie was OK, im a big fan of Bigge. Made Lil Kim look like a hoe, im sure she probably is, but they went from "wanna get something to eat?" to the next scene of them fu*king. Didnt know Faith and BIG got married after like 3 weeks of meeting

Deeangoe said:
funny sh*t happend to day at the movies...so we watchin the movie and theres this tall dude sitting couple rows infront of us...now i dunno if at your screening if ne time a biggie song came on that the whole crowd started singing along...well at mine nobody was doing except this dude infront of us, i mean im not gonna lie when songs came on i was singing along but not loud enough to disturb ne body...well ne ways dude was pretty loud wilding out everytime a song came on.....well come to find out that tall obnoxious dude was Shawn Marion lol
damn I forgot Marion is with th Heat, been a lil quiet this season, he bought to be gone soon tho

slanger55 said:
he looked like a young fiddy
he played the child hood version on 50 in Get Rich or Die trying, and im like why did they get him to play Lil Cease?? lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy