Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #121
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
this is not a spelling contest. at least i made my point. the movie sucked regardless of my sh*tty spelling.
 9 years ago '04        #122
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690

Christopher Nolan shouldve directed a movie about Biggie & Pac with no bias towards one rapper or the other or Steven Spielberg or somebody that couldve made this a epic film
 9 years ago '06        #123
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 102 102
 meepos said:
I mean seriously ppl, what in the fu*k was i watching? LOL at me wondering who the fu*k the big guy was (SUGE KNIGHT), if he wasn't wearing a red button up I woulda thought he was a bodyguard or WWE wrestler calling Big out. I saw DJ ENUFF in the movie, but is the economy that bad that he had to play SUGE as well? WHAT HAPPENED to Nas? WHY DID THEY MAKE IT SEEM like Big and Pac were in an episode of BROMANCE everytime they chilled sh*t was disgusting. I never lived in their shoes but I'LL BE DAMNED if this is what "really happened". They made Puff look like a Christian boy. I SWEAR they shoulda just done this sh*t in CGI like Beowulf cause none of these mothafu*kas looked like anyone in real life. I'm sittin there wondering who this fetus next to Big and after an hour I realize it's Lil' Cease, I still can't get over that sh*t. It took me like 10 scenes to realize who the fu*k the jump-off was, if she didn't start rappin I woulda never known it was Kim. GOT DAMN SHE LOOKED GOOD. I'll bet the $10 i spent that BIG is turning in his grave and can't find that sweet spot anymore (YEA that sweet spot you find in your bed, everyone has one even thugs) BIG is prolly turning so much he woke up and is trying to bust out that sh*t like Uma Thurman in k!ll Bill. I hope that sh*t happens, BIG hops out in a yellow and black track suit and does a 5 finger death touch to PUFF. I didn't see one middle finger from Pac. I woulda rather seen Chappelle's Diddy, i mean it was already a comedy to being with. WHY WASN'T this sh*t a B.E.T. BLACKBUSTER movie of the week? Cause ALL i saw were a bunch of Black busters on the screen. fu*k NORBIT TURKEY GRAVY for taking this role. sh*t come to think about it I'M GLAD they didn't put NAS in it, that woulda been another reason to clown on this horror show. They woulda prolly put Terry Crew to play Nas. The people who casted this movie should be KICKED off the highway like Jack Black did in Anchorman. YOU KNOW WHAT? I JUST googled that sh*t and one of the casting people is named TWINKIE BYRD. NUFF SAID. TWINKIE? Go choke on some gravy. THE 3 CASTING PPL'S CREDITS include Beauty Shop, Air Buddies, Kazzam, The New Guy, WOW ARE YOU fu*kIN KIDDING ME? KAZZAM? sh*t why didn't they just put Shaq in the movie! He already got the weird c*ck-eye they shoulda just thrown a fat suit on him and called it a day. Did any mothafu*ka have input in this garbage except Diddy and his mom? AND WHAT IN THE fu*k, when that wack a.ss cheese omlette who played Suge got on stage to talk about Puff dancing, hell broke loose, BIG and PUFF left the stage and RIGHT before the scene ends BIG says "WE GOTTA RISE UP!" LOL YEAH OK Barack Obama. MAN fu*k THIS PIECE OF COW DUNG wrapped in a Chalupa. Did anyone order a sh*t TACO? OH YEA, THE PPL WHO SAW THIS DID. I hope when the DVD comes out it has the deleted scenes of Puff wiping his a.ss with the script. NOTORIOUS F.A.I.L.
thank you for waking me up this mornin'.:applause:
 9 years ago '05        #124
YungAThePrince 
space
space
$648 | Props total: 0 0
Did they really cast the dark skinned 3LW castaway as Lil Kim? Please tell me IMDB is mistaken.
 9 years ago '07        #125
curry_boi04 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 2 2
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn lol, so hittin tha bootleg man up now insted of hittin tha cinema up lol
 9 years ago '05        #126
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 MiseryCityTexas said:
i snucked in to watch this movie for free, and i still want my money back. movie started out okay till the end.

broke a.ss

i used to sneak into movies when i was liek 12

Last edited by BurninLz; 01-20-2009 at 10:27 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #127
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
SMH at you for watchin that sh*t at the theatre, i just invited a bi*ch over and copped the bootleg, turned this piece of sh*t off halfway through....All i can see is puff dancin around a bunch of stacks, sayin , TAKE THAT, TAKE THAT....smh
 9 years ago '05        #128
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
the lil kid playing cease had to be the funniest thing in the world...
 9 years ago '05        #129
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 kapiku21 said:
maybe you should sneak back to class so that you can learn that "snucked" isn't a word
yo fu*k THAT. I wouldn't have SNUCKED, SNEAKED, SNOOK, SNICKED, SNUKEN, SHOOKED OR JIVED into this atrocity. To think that I got $56 to my name till Friday and $10 went to this GUACAMOLE TURD. I went in for the love of HIP HOP, for the love i got for BIG, BUT BIG THEY DID YOU WRONG SON! DEAD WRONG! you saw what i just did there? WHERE WAS THE E-40 INCIDENT? Snoop maybe? sh*t IF FORGOT, they wanted to capitalize on making a "user friendly straight foward" bio-pic with more sugar coats than a Krispy Kreme employees a**hole. sh*t THEY might as well used Steve Harvey for Pac. HIS MOM MS. WALLACE KNOWS THAT IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB, THAT IT WAS A CORRUPT POLICE SQUAD. why didn't they expose that sh*t? IS IT ME or do yall notice whenever VOLETTA WALLACE gives interviews it takes her 10 GOD DAMN YEARS TO FINISH A SENTENCE? sorry that one just slipped. BIG, if I had the power to bring you back, I would want you to see this so you could smack PUFF with your cane. LOL at the scene when BIG is introduced to PUFF. IN LESS THEN a minute HE TELLS HIM HE'S GONNA MAKE HIM A MILLIONAIRE and they both smile like they just automatically went platinum. GTFOH. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THIS MOVIE WAS sittin there thinking about who could be the Riddler in the next Batman. DID ANYONE ELSE notice the CORVETTE C06 in the movie??? DIDNT THAT sh*t COME OUT IN LIKE '04??? WOW. Im here expecting a decent flick ya know, seeing as the last HIP-HOP FILM i enjoyed was 8 MILE, but NO. THIS MOVIE fu*kED MY HEAD UP SERIOUSLY. CAUSE NOW I CANT listen to BIGS songs without thinking about GRAVY IN OSHKOSH-BAGOSH OVERALLS.

WHAT A SAD DAY IN HIP-HOP.
 9 years ago '04        #130
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
they aint point out the badboy disses / mixtapes where puff was talkin all that sh*t.

they painted puff as an saint.

they made BIG QUESTION TUPAC AS TO WHY HE WAS HANGING AROUND THOSE DUDES?

YET AT LEAST ONE OF THE DUDES WAS BIGS HOMIE. = JIMMY HENCHMAN.

WHY THE fu*k?
did they potray this n*gga as a fu*kin saint when it came to that situation?

IF TUPAC WOULD OF NEVER GOT SHOT AND ROBBED.
THIS sh*t WOULD OF NEVER WENT DOWN LIKE IT DID.
IT'D BE A WHOLE DIFFERENT WORLD in HIP HOP

everybody asks what would it be like if 2pac and big never died?

man they should be asking, what would it be like if PAC NEVER GOT SHOT AT QUAD.

bunch of lil kids man.
I CUT THE MOVIE OFF, it was disrespectful.
not just to pac but to Biggie as well.
It was weak.

TOO MUCH FOCUS ON PUFF.

BIG WAS DOIN HIS OWN sh*t, puff was in the movie too much.
 9 years ago '04        #131
rock249 8 heat pts
space
space
$530 | Props total: 8 8
 meepos said:
yo fu*k THAT. I wouldn't have SNUCKED, SNEAKED, SNOOK, SNICKED, SNUKEN, SHOOKED OR JIVED into this atrocity. To think that I got $56 to my name till Friday and $10 went to this GUACAMOLE TURD. I went in for the love of HIP HOP, for the love i got for BIG, BUT BIG THEY DID YOU WRONG SON! DEAD WRONG! you saw what i just did there? WHERE WAS THE E-40 INCIDENT? Snoop maybe? sh*t IF FORGOT, they wanted to capitalize on making a "user friendly straight foward" bio-pic with more sugar coats than a Krispy Kreme employees a**hole. sh*t THEY might as well used Steve Harvey for Pac. HIS MOM MS. WALLACE KNOWS THAT IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB, THAT IT WAS A CORRUPT POLICE SQUAD. why didn't they expose that sh*t? IS IT ME or do yall notice whenever VOLETTA WALLACE gives interviews it takes her 10 GOD DAMN YEARS TO FINISH A SENTENCE? sorry that one just slipped. BIG, if I had the power to bring you back, I would want you to see this so you could smack PUFF with your cane. LOL at the scene when BIG is introduced to PUFF. IN LESS THEN a minute HE TELLS HIM HE'S GONNA MAKE HIM A MILLIONAIRE and they both smile like they just automatically went platinum. GTFOH. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THIS MOVIE WAS sittin there thinking about who could be the Riddler in the next Batman. DID ANYONE ELSE notice the CORVETTE C06 in the movie??? DIDNT THAT sh*t COME OUT IN LIKE '04??? WOW. Im here expecting a decent flick ya know, seeing as the last HIP-HOP FILM i enjoyed was 8 MILE, but NO. THIS MOVIE fu*kED MY HEAD UP SERIOUSLY. CAUSE NOW I CANT listen to BIGS songs without thinking about GRAVY IN OSHKOSH-BAGOSH OVERALLS.

You need your own weekly piece in some magazine or some sh*t just venting on what pissed you off. That sh*t was hilarious.
 9 years ago '07        #132
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 BurninLz said:

broke a.ss

i used to sneak into movies when i was liek 12

i was not broke that day. i was just financially challenged.
 01-20-2009, 11:58 AM         #133
BakLykILefSmthn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHY WASN'T this sh*t a B.E.T. BLACKBUSTER movie of the week? Cause ALL i saw were a bunch of Black busters on the screen
*dies*
*puts in sig*
*gives props*
 9 years ago '04        #134
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,796 | Props total: 23537 23537
i could of told u from the jump it was gonna be a bunch of lies and bullsh*t... the documentary on bet was worth watching better than the movie..i didnt waste my money

Angela Basset is like 82 years old but looks better then most 25 year old wh0ores out there

you got damn right!
 01-20-2009, 12:14 PM         #135
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:

this n*gga got me laughing out loud as hell in my room
 01-20-2009, 12:18 PM         #136
vinkrillzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the movie was good....it wasnt about pac.....pac was a blowjob anyway.....the only thing i can agree on is how they made cease look 12 the whole movie...but fu*k pac.... u went to watch a biggie movie as a die hard pac fan and then u think ur review has any weight.....i thought it was a good movie.....not an acurate portrayal but a good movie.....hey its hollywood no a&e true storys
 9 years ago '05        #137
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 meepos said:
i wish THIS sh*t was in 3D like that Valentine movie so I could at least see my money being robbed from me almost slap my face.

you lost for even thinking this was gonna be good......you aint see the trailers lol, plus you cant trust diddy........i mean, i bet when diddy saw them sales he was dancing on you n*ggas gullibility

*does the take that, take that, take that dance*

[pic - click to view]

01-20-2009, 12:26 PM         #138
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ STEAMING DONKEY sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #139
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
*** sends blu-ray to meepos ***
 9 years ago '05        #140
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 vinkrillzz said:
the movie was good....it wasnt about pac.....pac was a blowjob anyway.....the only thing i can agree on is how they made cease look 12 the whole movie...but fu*k pac.... u went to watch a biggie movie as a die hard pac fan and then u think ur review has any weight.....i thought it was a good movie.....not an acurate portrayal but a good movie.....hey its hollywood no a&e true storys
LOOK YOU TOM CRUISE VALKYRIE VINKRILL WINDMILL WHATEVER THE fu*k. i clearly stated that I WENT FOR THE LOVE OF HIP HOP AND FOR THE LOVE OF BIG. DIE HARD PAC FAN?? DIE HARD FAN OF ANY ARTIST?? how about you EAT A KIWI with the skin on it so when you sh*t it tears up your anus. the ONLY thing im die-hard about is MONEY, WOMEN, and FAMILY. NOT IN THAT ORDER. and NO sh*t it wasn't an ACCURATE PORTRAYAL, i wish i could stick you in my back pocket so when a bi*ch tells me she ain't paying for dinner AND a movie, i reach for my back pocket and pull out my COLONEL OBVIOUS JONES ACTION FIGURE AND GIVE IT TO HER. and who in the fu*k CALLS SOMEONE A BLOWJOB. you're probably the same loser on XBOX callin ppl NOOBS.

fu*k YOUR FACE.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy