The Nortorious Movie - Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-19-2009, 09:00 PM         #101
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Notorious >>>> Belly
 01-19-2009, 09:44 PM         #102
GOTBREW???  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
faith evens in the movie >>>> the real faith evens
 9 years ago '05        #103
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
^^^word is bond

[pic - click to view]

v.s.
[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #104
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
WHO in the fu*k green lit this piece of steaming donkey sh*t? You wanna talk about a mothafu*kin a.ssAULT on the fans of Hip-Hop? How can ya'll be praising this! I swear to whatever the fu*k is up there that this was the funniest cotdamn movie i'm gonna see all year. I just went to imdb and noticed that Judd Apatow didn't direct this, which is weird, cause I was pissin myself from laughter. LOL at tupac being introduced with a skully that said THUG-LIFE on it. are you serious? LOL at biggie sittin watchin the news reports on Pac with tears rolling down his face lookin like someone stole his warm porridge n sh*t. LOL at Lil Cease, he was 15 years old the whole god damn movie up until years later when he was still 15 years old but with pubic hair on his face lookin like that guy at the end of Jackass 2. I think the funniest part of this whole mess was the Pac shooting, they made Big and his crew seem like they were some angels n sh*t LOL OH SURE CEASE LET HIM UP :D with a big a.ss cheese smile on his face LMAO. I busted out laughin I think I ruined the moment for everyone but fu*k THAT sh*t i swear every second i wasted watching this sloth vomit it felt like Diddy was dancing with my money like TAKE THAT, (I'LL) TAKE THAT, (I'LL) TAKE THAT (TOO). The chick playin Kim was fine as fu*k no hate there. Faith could get it too. LOL AT the Norbit suit he was in towards the end I was waiting on Eddie Murphy n sh*t. They shoulda just shaved Robert Downey Jrs head and painted him black again to be Pac. I musta been blitzed outta my mind but I could've sworn I saw Lil' Wayne in the movie. Angela Basset is like 82 years old but looks better then most 25 year old wh0ores out there, but the bi*ch needs to work on that wack a.ss jaFAKEin accent she had, one second she was a cowboy lady the next fu*kin Cleo n sh*t. THIS sh*t WAS so one-sided too wtf. And no one knows what was really goin on so WHY IN THE fu*k WAS THIS MOVIE EVEN MADE? MAN WHAT A PIECE OF GIRAFFE sh*t. i wish THIS sh*t was in 3D like that Valentine movie so I could at least see my money being robbed from me almost slap my face. This sh*t sends out a WRONG message of who BIG was to the future generation of Hip-Hop. And that's just it, NO ONE knows but HIM and PUFF. and PUFF is taking everything to the grave, to chill next to BIG 6 feet under, and even THEN i bet Puff would sample the noise the bugs make underground.

fu*k HOLLYWOOD.

Last edited by meepos; 01-20-2009 at 01:32 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #105
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
i really dont know where to start. hilarious.
 9 years ago '05        #106
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,986 | Props total: 10685 10685

He won't be seeing the sequel....
 9 years ago '05        #107
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
funny sh*t happend to day at the movies...so we watchin the movie and theres this tall dude sitting couple rows infront of us...now i dunno if at your screening if ne time a biggie song came on that the whole crowd started singing along...well at mine nobody was doing except this dude infront of us, i mean im not gonna lie when songs came on i was singing along but not loud enough to disturb ne body...well ne ways dude was pretty loud wilding out everytime a song came on.....well come to find out that tall obnoxious dude was Shawn Marion lol
 01-20-2009, 02:21 AM         #108
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't even want to see the movie because I know it's going to be so much bullsh*t in it.
 9 years ago '05        #109
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
$19,291 | Props total: 33605 33605
this thread is funny as sh*t...you had me dying
 9 years ago '04        #110
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 Soda Pop said:
The man died at 24 he was a kid.
:applause:
 01-20-2009, 03:25 AM         #111
GOTBREW???  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeangoe said:
funny sh*t happend to day at the movies...so we watchin the movie and theres this tall dude sitting couple rows infront of us...now i dunno if at your screening if ne time a biggie song came on that the whole crowd started singing along...well at mine nobody was doing except this dude infront of us, i mean im not gonna lie when songs came on i was singing along but not loud enough to disturb ne body...well ne ways dude was pretty loud wilding out everytime a song came on.....well come to find out that tall obnoxious dude was shawn marion lol
ahha wtf thats crazy
 9 years ago '08        #112
shush456 
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 58 58
this movie is mad one sided but come on that should be expected u know diddy and bigs mom worked on it wasnt not death row dude in the production office with them
 9 years ago '05        #113
Makaveli_Hitman 
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 27 27
steaming donkey sh*t LOOL
 9 years ago '05        #114
ThaDonofDC 
space
space
$1,286 | Props total: 350 350
LMAO dog im just glad im not the only one feelin like this

props
 9 years ago '04        #115
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,535 | Props total: 6458 6458
And n*ggas were literally mad at me when i said i didnt want to see it. I mean i heard his whole music catelogue ( a whopping 5 cds) and the music paints a vivid enough picture for me. Therefore seeing the movie i felt was unnecessary. So to the threadstarter thank you for your real unbiased opinion that further proved my point.

Bootleggin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> spending 10bucks
 9 years ago '04        #116
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
you lost $10?

I saw the sh*t for Free....
 9 years ago '07        #117
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
i snucked in to watch this movie for free, and i still want my money back. movie started out okay till the end.
 9 years ago '04        #118
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! props man....i think this thread was more entertaining than the movie lol...the "take that (too)" and giraffe sh*t had me spitting out my morning coffee lol
 9 years ago '05        #119
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
 MiseryCityTexas said:
i snucked in to watch this movie for free, and i still want my money back. movie started out okay till the end.
maybe you should sneak back to class so that you can learn that "snucked" isn't a word
 9 years ago '05        #120
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
I mean seriously ppl, what in the fu*k was i watching? LOL at me wondering who the fu*k the big guy was (SUGE KNIGHT), if he wasn't wearing a red button up I woulda thought he was a bodyguard or WWE wrestler calling Big out. I saw DJ ENUFF in the movie, but is the economy that bad that he had to play SUGE as well? WHAT HAPPENED to Nas? WHY DID THEY MAKE IT SEEM like Big and Pac were in an episode of BROMANCE everytime they chilled sh*t was disgusting. I never lived in their shoes but I'LL BE DAMNED if this is what "really happened". They made Puff look like a Christian boy. I SWEAR they shoulda just done this sh*t in CGI like Beowulf cause none of these mothafu*kas looked like anyone in real life. I'm sittin there wondering who this fetus next to Big and after an hour I realize it's Lil' Cease, I still can't get over that sh*t. It took me like 10 scenes to realize who the fu*k the jump-off was, if she didn't start rappin I woulda never known it was Kim. GOT DAMN SHE LOOKED GOOD. I'll bet the $10 i spent that BIG is turning in his grave and can't find that sweet spot anymore (YEA that sweet spot you find in your bed, everyone has one even thugs) BIG is prolly turning so much he woke up and is trying to bust out that sh*t like Uma Thurman in k!ll Bill. I hope that sh*t happens, BIG hops out in a yellow and black track suit and does a 5 finger death touch to PUFF. I didn't see one middle finger from Pac. I woulda rather seen Chappelle's Diddy, i mean it was already a comedy to being with. WHY WASN'T this sh*t a B.E.T. BLACKBUSTER movie of the week? Cause ALL i saw were a bunch of Black busters on the screen. fu*k NORBIT TURKEY GRAVY for taking this role. sh*t come to think about it I'M GLAD they didn't put NAS in it, that woulda been another reason to clown on this horror show. They woulda prolly put Terry Crew to play Nas. The people who casted this movie should be KICKED off the highway like Jack Black did in Anchorman. YOU KNOW WHAT? I JUST googled that sh*t and one of the casting people is named TWINKIE BYRD. NUFF SAID. TWINKIE? Go choke on some gravy. THE 3 CASTING PPL'S CREDITS include Beauty Shop, Air Buddies, Kazzam, The New Guy, WOW ARE YOU fu*kIN KIDDING ME? KAZZAM? sh*t why didn't they just put Shaq in the movie! He already got the weird c*ck-eye they shoulda just thrown a fat suit on him and called it a day. Did any mothafu*ka have input in this garbage except Diddy and his mom? AND WHAT IN THE fu*k, when that wack a.ss cheese omlette who played Suge got on stage to talk about Puff dancing, hell broke loose, BIG and PUFF left the stage and RIGHT before the scene ends BIG says "WE GOTTA RISE UP!" LOL YEAH OK Barack Obama. MAN fu*k THIS PIECE OF COW DUNG wrapped in a Chalupa. Did anyone order a sh*t TACO? OH YEA, THE PPL WHO SAW THIS DID. I hope when the DVD comes out it has the deleted scenes of Puff wiping his a.ss with the script. NOTORIOUS F.A.I.L.

Last edited by meepos; 01-20-2009 at 08:27 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy