Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-15-2009, 09:15 PM         #1
10817 pageviews
194 comments

GOTBREW??? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Nortorious Movie - Discussion Thread

im not hating at all big is a legend but in the previews of the movie idk if its just me but they make him look like a dum a.ss lil kid in a big persons body image does any one else feel like that

194 comments for "The Nortorious Movie - Discussion Thread"

9 years ago '06        #2
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,243 | Props total: 1558 1558
the young biggie looks like the fat kid in the snoop dog show
 01-15-2009, 09:19 PM         #3
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's the dumbest sh*t I've read on bx for a minute. What did u think Big was? Some n*gga that was some hard talking gun toting n*gga who's serious all the time? This is a movie about his life, u should know everything aint like that.
 01-15-2009, 09:28 PM         #4
GOTBREW???  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^i mean they make him look slow in the head thats just what it looks like to me
 01-15-2009, 09:33 PM         #5
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GOTBREW??? said:
^^^^i mean they make him look slow in the head thats just what it looks like to me
Check his interviews, he's always looked like that.
 01-15-2009, 09:40 PM         #6
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GOTBREW??? said:
im not hating at all big is a legend but in the previews of the movie idk if its just me but they make him look like a dum a.ss lil kid in a big persons body does any one else feel like that

He was a kid is an adult's body, do you even have a clue what he was like as a person? I don't, but I have heard accounts from friends. Everyone who know's him says he was one of the most naturally funny person they have ever known, so that goes along with that. You can't just listen to Suicidal Thoughts and think that is his personality...
 9 years ago '08        #7
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,034 | Props total: 5114 5114
The man died at 24 he was a kid.
 9 years ago '08        #8
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
dis n*gga cant spell NOTORIOUS. xD
 9 years ago '05        #9
younghova032003 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,610 | Props total: 36 36
who's goin to go see it though? Imma prob catch it on bootleg..... its a shame but all black movies come in the clearest bootlegs.
 01-15-2009, 10:14 PM         #10
GOTBREW???  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
He was a kid is an adult's body, do you even have a clue what he was like as a person? I don't, but I have heard accounts from friends. Everyone who know's him says he was one of the most naturally funny person they have ever known, so that goes along with that. You can't just listen to Suicidal Thoughts and think that is his personality...
how would i know if i never met him
 9 years ago '06        #11
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
Can someone seriously explain to me why we need a movie about this dudes life? His death, sure thats understandable cuz some conspiracy type sh*t went down...but his life, why? What is so extra ordinary about his life versus any other good/great rapper? He was exploited by Puff, made some cash, and that was it. He may be one of the greatest rappers, but his life is in no way more interesting than Pac's or even Jay-z's. His music was great, but in no way profound (I think he lacked the emotion in his music for it to be profound but thats a different discussion). There was nothing mysterious about his life, or exclusively unique to him (he didn't go from crazy poor/broke to jay-z rich, didn't go to jail, didn't really go thru a major life crisis compared to other rappers who we all know). I don't get it...

Someone enlighten me...
 9 years ago '05        #12
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
my best answer to that is why not?

Pac's life has been almost exhausted by this and that, and though I would love to see a film adaptation of pac's life acted out, I don't think they'd do it right. Jay's start up in the game was pretty cool, but theres nothing amazing about it that i can think of, plus theres no direct ending. there wouldn't be much of a conclusion to that. they would have to fabricate too much to keep the average non-hip hop head interested.

Also to a lot of people Biggies childhood and what not is mysterious they don't know sh*t about him except for "Big Poppa" and maybe "hypnotize". I think it'll be pretty good as long as they don't build him up to be like this great philosophical character and a saint.
 9 years ago '07        #13
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,801 | Props total: 70381 70381
has anyone noticed...

Not 1 murder of any rapper that has died has been solved by any cops

01-16-2009, 11:37 AM         #14
GOTBREW???  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^fu*k YOU
 9 years ago '05        #15
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 Bkjj11 said:
has anyone noticed...

Not 1 murder of any rapper that has died has been solved by any cops

^ I thot they caught dude who got JMJ?

To answer the question cuz Biggie will be brought up as one of the greats pretty much forever
 9 years ago '07        #16
kandi007 
space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0
i been trying to figure out the same thing
it seems like the movie was made more so that his mom and the people he was close to could get closure...but to me honestly it looks horrible
but wont judge it too bad before i see it, ill be downloading it later on
 9 years ago '04        #17
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
They addressed this at the screening I went to earlier this week. The director said he wasn't too thrilled about the idea at first and he didn't like Biggie's character too much but then he realized Big was a coo dude and ppl didn't get a chance to see how he was personally.
On the other hand, with the right kind of money you can make anything happen in Hollywood. I think the Notorious bio-flick is more needed than the Missy one that's been in discussion.
 9 years ago '04        #18
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
biggie mom an puff want to make more money off big and they kno they cant use his verses again
 9 years ago '08        #19
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 castro13 said:
i ask this question all the time.

Pac's story would have been more interesting. and then they have the nerve to appoint BIG the G.O.A.T in every damn commercial.... like ummm no

n*gga had one classic album. and his most popular single sounded like Pac wrote that sh*t.
rtd and lad are 2 classic albums, not one.
 9 years ago '08        #20
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
Cause big>>>2wac.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy