[02/21] Joe Budden Vs Saigon Round 2 - Saigon "Pushing Buddens" (Budden diss) Round 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #121
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1347 1347
 jp morgan said:
whoa, Budden fans is like a cult online........I aint even know. They like Chamilionare fans used to be.

Y'all must ain't seen the Vh1 special when his album first dropped. Budden looked like he was about to commit dat.

And yeah there's alotta ammo about Buddens, a manic depressive drug addict with a wifey that got tabbed by a dude he looks up to. And that's just what you internet dudes know about lol...............
LMAOOOOO.

nah, YA'll BUDDEN HATERS is what the fu*k is funny.

read what you just said lol. you dumbass dude.

everything that's wrong wit dude, he ADMITS!
he took the Eminem in 8 Mile route when he trashed papa doc
therefore, he pretty much is unownable.
HE TELLS THE TRUTH
fu*k can you say about a n*gga thats speakin 100% factual information about himself and others?
n*gga dont try to hide nothin or any skeletons in his closet
thats why he got so many fans and people fu*k wit him
why is that so hard to see?

god forbid a rapper is 100% real nowdays.
that sh*t like seein santa in your crib on christmas or somethin round these parts.
 9 years ago '07        #122
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70179 70179
any dude that writes a song calling it a letter to tell him his feelings about the other dude is really suspect...Jadakiss did it to his idol, Joe another L
 9 years ago '05        #123
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
No, it's perfectly fair.

Royce has Saigon beat on every technical aspect of rapping; his rhyme schemes & flows are superior.

And his back catalogue is superior to Saigon's. Better songs, better albums - did you forget about death Is Certain? You know, the album that, as a cohesive body of work, sh*ts on any tape, album or otherwise that Saigon has ever released?

Royce fell off, imo, & is still in a different galaxy from Saigon. The fact that Royce hasn't done sh*t that's notable in YEARS & yet still holds rank so comfortably over Saigon can be explained by the fact that Saigon hasn't done sh*t that's notable...EVER.
No its not. Saigon hasnt done sh*t thats noticable. Ever?? Aw man. I know Royce is a better emcee than Saigon, but Saigon is a very dope emcee, period. Dont front. Yeah, he's a dumbass, but lets not allow his stupidity to taint views of his musical ability now. Credit where credit's due, thats all im saying.
 9 years ago '04        #124
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
6 pages and I still didn't see it...

"Trust Ima see the MF soon. That aint him behind the mask, he like MF DOOM"

And what you want Joe to do? He told the truth, even said he woulda ran too. Who the fu*k wouldn't have run? I like Sai but you seen Joe's beef track record? Come on. Jay one of my favs too but when I heard Joe's light jabs at him I knew what was up. Don't know why people so :angry12: that joe k!lled him on some... not even real diss stuff, lol
 01-15-2009, 07:51 PM         #125
Sir Shiesty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pokora said:
e-thug??
that aint the point of that beef and track
budden made a saigon punchline in 2007, that wasnt even a diss
and saigon in 2009 drop 2 videos to sh*t on joe for that lol
lol.. who trying to create buzz??

put plastic everywhere lola luv a.ss n*gga
raaaoooowww

i like saigons music .. but he acts liek a punk in front of a cam ....he needs this beef so much .. its embarrasing .. he beeen watchin 50 too much
 9 years ago '08        #126
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12265 12265
Joey fans will ride on GOD if he told em too....geez

Imma a fan not a stan...that said Sai would get merked in a rap battle.
 01-15-2009, 08:00 PM         #127
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
regardless of what who leaked, it's a statement that doesn't make sense........

it'd be like Joe making fun of Saigon because someone Saigon was cool with fu*ked Saigon's girl before Saigon did....
Ran did that with Joe's girl and Fab and n*ggas was all over it pause

Anyway Sag is being real gay right now with this f!ghting talk. This is hip hop not MMA, I remember when Tru Life was doing this with Jones and Fat Joe with 50. It's pointless
 01-15-2009, 08:14 PM         #128
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
6 pages and I still didn't see it...

"Trust Ima see the MF soon. That aint him behind the mask, he like MF DOOM"

And what you want Joe to do? He told the truth, even said he woulda ran too. Who the fu*k wouldn't have run? I like Sai but you seen Joe's beef track record? Come on. Jay one of my favs too but when I heard Joe's light jabs at him I knew what was up. Don't know why people so :angry12: that joe k!lled him on some... not even real diss stuff, lol
Just because Joe's other beefs ended with him being victorious, doesn't mean this one will end that way. Sai ain't no slouch on the mic himself. Don't underestimate or write Sai off, just because half of y'all are in support of Joe. He ain't responded yet.

Y'all don't know what he might come back with. Sai might come through and crush everything. Just like nobody expected Nas to win against Jay. And Jay had everything working in his favor. But Nas the unexpected underdog that slayed the giant. Joe's mistake is that he's so sure he's going to crush the competition. Sometimes you got to be careful, because you can wake up a sleeping giant.

As for the diss track itself. I heard the song already. But when I read the lyrics on paper. I was like are y'all serious? This is what got you hype? It really wasn't that great. And Sai definately ain't going to take this lightly. Joe talking about problems with dude's seed (his daughter). You know he's going to have something to say about that.

Y'all are just so sure Joe is going to win this huh.

Last edited by CreativeMind; 01-15-2009 at 08:22 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #129
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 daliff89 said:
Joe is right most of the track

except how the fu*k is JOE BUDDEN going to poke fun at someone's album not coming out??

that's like a dude with no feet making fun of someone's shoes....
Padded Room is coming, plus he has 2 other albums out while Sai has none.
 01-15-2009, 09:39 PM         #130
NyCBoRiQuA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buddens is a.ss.
 9 years ago '05        #131
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
yes, i know Fab fu*ked his girl, that's kind of the point of my statement dufus.

and i know he has an album out, but he's still making fun of a dude for getting his album pushed back

like really, i'm on Joe's side here, and his stans still come in trying to make me look stupid for some reason.........

Saigon is acting like a kid in this situation......there's film of him HITting someone from Mobb Deep then RUNning, Joe said 'HIT and RUN like Saigon'......Sai flipped out over it when he really shouldn't of done anything

but like i said, Joe shouldn't be making fun of a dude for having his album pushed back, especially saying 'The Greatest Story Never Told won't be ever told,' when The Growth has been pushed back so far that it actually ISN'T coming out
 9 years ago '08        #132
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 daliff89 said:
yes, i know Fab fu*ked his girl, that's kind of the point of my statement dufus.

and i know he has an album out, but he's still making fun of a dude for getting his album pushed back

like really, i'm on Joe's side here, and his stans still come in trying to make me look stupid for some reason.........

Saigon is acting like a kid in this situation......there's film of him HITting someone from Mobb Deep then RUNning, Joe said 'HIT and RUN like Saigon'......Sai flipped out over it when he really shouldn't of done anything

but like i said, Joe shouldn't be making fun of a dude for having his album pushed back, especially saying 'The Greatest Story Never Told won't be ever told,' when The Growth has been pushed back so far that it actually ISN'T coming out
You're acting like that was his fault. Def Jam just wasn't a good label for him to be on.
 01-15-2009, 10:04 PM         #133
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no major is good for any rapper to be on
 9 years ago '06        #134
coolio 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
any dude that writes a song calling it a letter to tell him his feelings about the other dude is really suspect...Jadakiss did it to his idol, Joe another L
u trying real hard to find something wrong with the track g-unit groupies
 9 years ago '05        #135
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Cooked Brickz said:
You're acting like that was his fault. Def Jam just wasn't a good label for him to be on.
is it Saigon's fault that TGSNT isn't coming out or is it Arista's fault?

cause Saigon says the album is done, just like Joe said his album was done, but neither label releases anything.....

seems like the same situation to me.

9 years ago '04        #136
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 Bkjj11 said:
n*ggas like this p!ss me off. in his head he thinks he's macho man.
 9 years ago '04        #137
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 daliff89 said:
regardless of what who leaked, it's a statement that doesn't make sense........

it'd be like Joe making fun of Saigon because someone Saigon was cool with fu*ked Saigon's girl before Saigon did....
i get what you saying, it's just a dope line to me at the end of the day.
 01-15-2009, 11:23 PM         #138
Sir Shiesty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

dude

i completely understand what he's doing, i'm saying it doesn't make sense

The Growth isn't dropping ever and Joe knows it too

like i said, guy with no feet making fun of someone's shoes......dude's shoes might be ugly and deserve to be made fun of, but the guy making fun of them can't wear shoes at all

sorry to jump in... but the difference is joe stop promoting the growth along time ago. and it is not gettin pushed back no more cuz he dont wanna put it out anymore. he leaked all the growth tracks over mixtapes a few years back and left the lable and has other projects he's workin on.

he stoped talkin bout the growth before mood music 2 came out.

so when you say growth aint never comin out and he knows it your right. but like the song hes ''moved on'' .

EDIT: hes givin saigon advice to leak it .

Last edited by Sir Shiesty; 01-15-2009 at 11:24 PM..
 01-15-2009, 11:39 PM         #139
Sir Shiesty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
why are you clicking on a link that clearly states is about joe budden and a new track, if you arent a fan? the funny thing is that if you go into any of the threads on budden, at least half of the replies are from people that dont like him. why waste your time then? is it jealousy? do you want the attention he gets? what is it? i personally dont like max b, never really got into his music, and have never once clicked on a post about him, i could care less what his fans are talking about in there. same with a lot of other music i dont really like. why dont some of these people have better things to do than leave replies knockin somebody elses taste in music? people always try to use the album thing aganst him, but he came out in 2002. i downloaded that growth of a legend compilation from budden and its got like 9 cds worth of sh*t on it, hes released plenty of underground mixtape sh*t, so i could care less if he hasnt released more retail albums, he got fu*ked by his label, look at ras kass, it happens. and im sorry but ill take one album from the mood muzik series over all 4 of ti's albums, but thats just me..

oh and i forgot to mention im actually a fan of saigons, always have been. i think its hit and miss with him though, some of his music is great, some of it is garbage. thats why i like this little diss record from joey because he basically summed saigon up completely with that one line..
"frontin with conscience spittin about conscience livin, i see conscience fiction from a contradiction".. in like every other one of saigons songs and videos hes claiming one thing or another, and then claims the complete opposite in another track..

I CO SIGN EVERYTHIN YOU SAY . FROM ALL THE HATERS COMING IN A THREAD AND DIS LIKING PEOPLE FOR THEIR TASTE.

AND IM ALSO A SAIGON FAN... HIS MUSIC IS HIT AND MISS . SOMETIMES HE CAN BE SO DEEP AND OTHERS HE CAN TALK sh*t. WHEN I SEE THEM VIDEOS HE PUT OUT ACTING LIKE A CLOWN IT JUST SHOWS HE KNOWS HE'S LOST HIS BUZZ AND NEEDS THIS BEEF FOR HIS CARREER.
 9 years ago '06        #140
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
reads joe budden new hiphopgame interview

" i respect saigon as artist...i have no problems wit anyone"

lol, oh man
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago