[02/21] Joe Budden Vs Saigon Round 2 - Saigon "Pushing Buddens" (Budden diss) Round 2

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #101
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 pokora said:
he's not making fun
he just tell that that album will never drop and sai know it too

anyway, padded room 24 feb
R.E.D.I 2009 spring
dude

i completely understand what he's doing, i'm saying it doesn't make sense

The Growth isn't dropping ever and Joe knows it too

like i said, guy with no feet making fun of someone's shoes......dude's shoes might be ugly and deserve to be made fun of, but the guy making fun of them can't wear shoes at all
 9 years ago '04        #102
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
saigon is a rapper making videos talking sh*t and flexing muscles. joe budden is rapper who is responding by making a diss track.

if saigon makes another gay video talking about how he's gonna smack someone, he should quit.

n*ggas scared to rap beef but wanna be the best out. shame on these n*ggas.
 9 years ago '04        #103
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 daliff89 said:

dude

i completely understand what he's doing, i'm saying it doesn't make sense

The Growth isn't dropping ever and Joe knows it too

like i said, guy with no feet making fun of someone's shoes......dude's shoes might be ugly and deserve to be made fun of, but the guy making fun of them can't wear shoes at all
he also said "leak the sh*t, let it go"

joe leaked most of the tracks on the growth, lol
 9 years ago '05        #104
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
regardless of what who leaked, it's a statement that doesn't make sense........

it'd be like Joe making fun of Saigon because someone Saigon was cool with fu*ked Saigon's girl before Saigon did....
 01-15-2009, 03:16 PM         #105
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
if u follow saigons career, u would understand why saigon is upset about that line, he always says dont use his name on any ur records and joe budden is wrong for sayin he dont understand why is saigon upset
If I followed Sai career? That has nothing to do with anything. FOH dog

Saigon is getting EMOTIONAL over a punchline made in 07 Are you serious?

He threatened to put hands on the n*gga Joe and NEVER did. Either f!ght the n*gga or do your occupation and go bar for bar with Joe but Sai doesn't want that.

Saigon is 31 years old. This n*gga is 10 years older than me but acts like a child, there are no excuses

yeah but its n*ggas on here that defend Joe Budden on the regular, what's wrong with her doing the same thing most of these n*ggas be doing?

i dont see nobody else tryna defend saigon, everybody else got budden on their mind 24/7 365 of the year.
Whats that got to do with me? In this particular situation you'd be hard pressed to find where Joe did Saigon wrong

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 01-15-2009 at 03:18 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #106
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 REAL_NESS said:
You do defend Sai on the REGULAR. I mean you can't even acknowledge that homeboy is MAD wrong in this situation. I know you're a fan but I mean c'mon
I never defended home boy's behavior. I'm sick of y'all saying that. I never once stated an opinion on Saigon's behavior or whether he was right or wrong. I never stated an opinion on how he acted in these videos. Because I don't care. Anything these rappers do in these videos and interviews is irrelevant. I merley stated my opinion on the diss and the battle at this point.

And since you feel Saigon is so wrong, Joe started with the punchline. This situation wouldn't exist right now if he never said it. And since I was pegged as such a fan. What about you Joe Budden supporters. Y'all act like dude is the second coming of Hip Hop and he's victorious in everything and will crush every battle that comes his way. I'm just saying it may not end up that way this time for him. Is that so bad?
 01-15-2009, 03:35 PM         #107
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
I never defended home boy's behavior. I'm sick of y'all saying that. I never once stated an opinion on Saigon's behavior or whether he was right or wrong. I never stated an opinion on how he acted in these videos. Because I don't care. Anything these rappers do in these videos and interviews is irrelevant. I merley stated my opinion on the diss and the battle at this point.

And since you feel Saigon is so wrong, Joe started with the punchline. This situation wouldn't exist right now if he never said it. And since I was pegged as such a fan. What about you Joe Budden supporters. Y'all act like dude is the second coming of Hip Hop and he's victorious in everything and will crush every battle that comes his way. I'm just saying it may not end up that way this time for him. Is that so bad?
You're not too familiar with my posts if you call me out of all people a Joe Budden supporter.

And the fact of the matter is you DO care. You've posted in here just as much as me.

And yes it started with a punchline that Saigon got over emotional about. A 31 year old acting like a middle schooler.

I've said nothing about the n*gga being victorious. How can there be a victor when Sai hasn't responded? But I will put MONEY that Sai will make another video or blog and probably not respond on wax
 9 years ago '07        #108
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
i fu*ks wit budden but this diss was weak

saigon is a.ss to me also
 01-15-2009, 04:07 PM         #109
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
props. I fu*k with Sai music but the n*gga is scared. he wants to threaten people. the n*gga shoulda been a boxer if he's so tough :rolleyes:
and thats exactly what im sayin....them n*ggas rap they get paid to talk on beats....n*ggas keep sayin f!ght, f!ght, f!ght like they some mma dudes
 01-15-2009, 04:27 PM         #110
start X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
buddens fake, didnt he make a video saying how beef was immature and corny
 9 years ago '05        #111
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
 start X said:
street beef is corny
diss tracks are hip hop

anyway budden already his 2nd diss tracks recorded, he just wait sai ..
but that response "will be never told" :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '07        #112
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
Like someone else said, pathetic....People with no self esteem feel Joe because he's their hero and makes their lives not seem as bad. And he also makes soft cats have a little bit of heart.

Saigon is a hypocrite but has decent skills....

Both of these cats could leap off a bridge and I wouldn't break a sweat. I don't know em at all jutst like y'all don't know em at all.

It's my bad for being realistic online where peoples lives depend on the idols they worship.................sorry if i hurt some feelings and made some of you cats get emotional...................

bunch of little bi*ches
 01-15-2009, 04:42 PM         #113
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 start X said:
i think y'all dudes get confused with what "beef" is.

This is hip-hop, nothing wrong with a spar with bars between 2 dudes who are damn near on the same level in terms of their careers
 9 years ago '04        #114
silentmurder2 1 heat pts
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t is disappointing

i was hopin they could squash this and make some music together, but it always gotta come down to some sh*tty diss record

people shouldnt be happy to see this, theres now a huge rift between two very ill lyricists and we will never see them work together

Budden needs to drop this diss track bullsh*t and grow the fu*k up

same with Saigon for puttin out a video sayin hes gonna beat up Budden over some sh*tty punchline

sh*t is just stupid
 9 years ago '04        #115
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 2006 2006
 D.C. said:
From Cali to Philly, Philly to Cali
I deliver the order, haulin' a milli
Y'all n*ggas silly, I really don't want no problems
It's North Philly hot, really hot
Duck cops, send shots at idiots, really I
Got the mack milli I wet your squadron up
Oh! He don't feel me y'all
Nate go get the gats, we shootin' up they videos
Really y'all, ain't makin' a dollar
When my sh*t drop, it's the Roc, holler
Shoot you from toe to collar, watch you holler, pop my collar
Holler! Bink controllin' the track
Free and Nate controllin' the flow, y'all cats need to fall back
Holler! at your boy if you wanna get rich
I got a town and they want it tonight, you got pounds
Well they one of the Knicks, cross Free better be strapped
The rest of your life

wait, wut?
Freeway is that n*gga!

And this song is a banger.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #116
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 MortalDanger said:
didnt joe budden put an album out in 03?

where is saigons album?...dont come at me with warning shots cause that aint an album thats a mixtape that went retail after the fact

budden has album number 2 comin in a few weeks

i cant believe people still d*ckride saigon...hes a fu*kin nobody
but how long did it take for album #2 to come???? 6 years Cormega(who nobody knows) has released 4 albums so budden is most def a nobody lets look at whats happen in 6 years for example......

Fab has released 3 albums

T.I has released 4 albums

AZ has released 4 albums

We have a black president :applause:

I was still in high school

I could go more in depth about what has happened in the past 6 years, Joe Budden is a nobody also, he's an underground artist just like Saigon and forever will be like Saigon, like I said he only released an album cause of the money invested in his first project and he was hyped to be the next big thing like Jay, Nas, etc but U know what I trip off tho, He's like a god on this site but I gurantee 95% of you wont buy padded room, the way yall talk about him I would think yall would buy 10 copies of padded room and construct a Joe Budden Shrine in your closet
 9 years ago '05        #117
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Da Gooneyz said:
Nah that aint fair. I personally think Saigon is a very good songwriter.

Royce is a nice MC but he is boring. Anytime he gets interesting he fu*ks it up by talking about "gettin' head".
No, it's perfectly fair.

Royce has Saigon beat on every technical aspect of rapping; his rhyme schemes & flows are superior.

And his back catalogue is superior to Saigon's. Better songs, better albums - did you forget about death Is Certain? You know, the album that, as a cohesive body of work, sh*ts on any tape, album or otherwise that Saigon has ever released?

Royce fell off, imo, & is still in a different galaxy from Saigon. The fact that Royce hasn't done sh*t that's notable in YEARS & yet still holds rank so comfortably over Saigon can be explained by the fact that Saigon hasn't done sh*t that's notable...EVER.
 9 years ago '04        #118
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Basicgz said:
but how long did it take for album #2 to come???? 6 years Cormega(who nobody knows) has released 4 albums so budden is most def a nobody lets look at whats happen in 6 years for example......

AZ has released 4 albums

I could go more in depth about what has happened in the past 6 years, Joe Budden is a nobody also, he's an underground artist just like Saigon and forever will be like Saigon, like I said he only released an album cause of the money invested in his first project and he was hyped to be the next big thing like Jay, Nas, etc but U know what I trip off tho, He's like a god on this site but I gurantee 95% of you wont buy padded room, the way yall talk about him I would think yall would buy 10 copies of padded room and construct a Joe Budden Shrine in your closet

why are you clicking on a link that clearly states is about joe budden and a new track, if you arent a fan? the funny thing is that if you go into any of the threads on budden, at least half of the replies are from people that dont like him. why waste your time then? is it jealousy? do you want the attention he gets? what is it? i personally dont like max b, never really got into his music, and have never once clicked on a post about him, i could care less what his fans are talking about in there. same with a lot of other music i dont really like. why dont some of these people have better things to do than leave replies knockin somebody elses taste in music? people always try to use the album thing aganst him, but he came out in 2002. i downloaded that growth of a legend compilation from budden and its got like 9 cds worth of sh*t on it, hes released plenty of underground mixtape sh*t, so i could care less if he hasnt released more retail albums, he got fu*ked by his label, look at ras kass, it happens. and im sorry but ill take one album from the mood muzik series over all 4 of ti's albums, but thats just me..

oh and i forgot to mention im actually a fan of saigons, always have been. i think its hit and miss with him though, some of his music is great, some of it is garbage. thats why i like this little diss record from joey because he basically summed saigon up completely with that one line..
"frontin with conscience spittin about conscience livin, i see conscience fiction from a contradiction".. in like every other one of saigons songs and videos hes claiming one thing or another, and then claims the complete opposite in another track..

Last edited by haff3131; 01-15-2009 at 06:43 PM..
 01-15-2009, 06:47 PM         #119
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:

AZ has released 4 albums

you play pump it up in a club and mother fu*kers go wild, you play saigons.... oh wait i cant name a saigon hit sh*t is silent lol

i tell it like it is i will stand by whos k!lling it right now... not who k!lled it back 6 years ago, best example of that is 50-cent i liked his sh*t around get rich or die trying then he fell the fu*k off... but now hes back so im gonna say i think 50 is good right now 1 month ago i woulda never thought id say that

also for the record...i copped buddens first album mood muzik 2 and 3, and halfway house, and i have padded room preordered with the shirt... why? cause all of the above mentioned were good

ill be copping jadas album

saigon tho come on hes irrelevant on the street, on the internet, in pop music, on his own fu*kin website dude is irrelevant

heres the knockout

Saigon's fanbase is built off of what he could be or coulda been if....

point blank period he aint done sh*t and prolly never will to deserve any attention

everyone can make one decent joint (the color purple) but let it go people hes useless now take the mouth off saigons d*ck and move on
 9 years ago '04        #120
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 1335 1335
LMAO tho @ this n*gga saigon gettin mad cus Joe told the TRUTH.

TRUTHHHHH.

Joe said what ACTUALLY HAPPENED lmao.

the n*gga did HIT somebody and RUN.

so his punchline "she jus know im out to hit and run like saigon"
was COMPLETELY justifiable.

and if Saigon dont like it, or wants to get bent out of shape.
we have a term where i come from.
it's called "SOFT"

saigon is soft

he lost. just take the L and keep it movin.
if i was him, i wouldn't even respond.
just hold on to the little tiny career he still has after this track.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy