[02/21] Joe Budden Vs Saigon Round 2 - Saigon "Pushing Buddens" (Budden diss) Round 2

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #81
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 .Hafestos. said:
you serious? Sai is way better than both game and banks, he's about on par with royce lyrically....

Sai is a beast and he can spit...
lol@Saigon being anywhere near Royce. Get a grip.
 9 years ago '05        #82
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,041 | Props total: 815 815
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
lol@Saigon being anywhere near Royce. Get a grip.
Nah that aint fair. I personally think Saigon is a very good songwriter.

Royce is a nice MC but he is boring. Anytime he gets interesting he fu*ks it up by talking about "gettin' head".
 9 years ago '06        #83
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
he aint goin in on Sai jus stated the obvious
 9 years ago '05        #84
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
Joe is right most of the track

except how the fu*k is JOE BUDDEN going to poke fun at someone's album not coming out??

that's like a dude with no feet making fun of someone's shoes....
 01-15-2009, 01:35 PM         #85
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
as a fan of budden's music.....i can honestly say that budden stans are pathetic....its one thing to be a fan of a rappers music but to blindly defend and advocate for someone you dont know and never met is some excessive homo sh*t

this is starting to remind me of the pathetic budden cult allhiphop had, smh
this n*gga been keeping it 100 for awhile now lol.

yo on some real sh*t, i been checking out this old saigon mixtape, didn't know the dude was that lyrical.

but no matter how hard saigon comes with a diss track IF he does, there will be those people that will shoot it down like it was wack, like it was nothing compared to "jumpoff joey"
 01-15-2009, 01:37 PM         #86
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
You do defend Sai on the REGULAR. I mean you can't even acknowledge that homeboy is MAD wrong in this situation. I know you're a fan but I mean c'mon

yeah but its n*ggas on here that defend Joe Budden on the regular, what's wrong with her doing the same thing most of these n*ggas be doing?

i dont see nobody else tryna defend saigon, everybody else got budden on their mind 24/7 365 of the year.
 01-15-2009, 01:43 PM         #87
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
Let me say I'm a fan of both and I'm not bias I just call it how I see it,(example) Jay-Z is my fav rapper but if he does some ho sh*t I'll call him out on it, with that said

Okay if a n*gga says he gon beat my a.ss I'm not making any records because this sh*t is personal, Budden thinks Saigon is gonna reply hell naw Saigon aint gonna reply, Saigon knows thats what Budden wants, and thats to keep it on wax, he's most definitely gon try and beat ya a.ss now, Budden just gased Saigon and fueled Saigon to actually have a reason to try and beat his a.ss, I think Saigon did take what Budden said on rap city outta context I didnt even see the big deal Saigon just sensitive

I'm sorry I like Budden but dude seems soft to me, does anyone notice everytime he gets threatened to be harmed physically he always says he used to box like thats gonna scare n*ggas, if thats the case U woulda been laid hands on Ransom, U saw he was gangsta outside applebees then when sh*t got crazy he's peaceful like the late great Pac said "n*ggaS LOVE TO SCREAM PEACE AFTER THEY START SOME sh*t"

The diss on worldstar confuses me because he say Sai is a nobody but cant you say the same about the people he hang around 24/7(Hamilton, Royce, Ortiz), nobody is gonna buy his album, thats just the reality of it, only reason people have heard of Budden is cause he is the biggest marketing ploy flop in hip-hop history hands down, thats the only reason he ever released an album, he was hyped as the next big thing and when the public didnt buy that notion he was shelved and when has he dropped an album since, its been 6 years, and it aint guranteed that he will drop padded room in Feb, all I'm sayin is look in the mirror cause as far as I'm concerned Saigon, Budden, Hamilton, Ortiz, and Royce are in the same boat and Charles Hamilton has the best chance for commercial success outta the 5, Brooklyn Girls is gettin a great response and his image plays a part in it too.

And to the n*ggas who said Sai cant rap and he aint lyrical what have yall been listening to, I dont know if he can battle thats a different element but Saigon is a way better songwriter than Budden is sh*t he a better songwriter than the whole so called slaughterhouse crew, he raps with way more substance than them, is Budden a better battle rapper yeah of course I dont think Saigon is a good battle rapper, Saigon strengths in rapping are his depth, songwriting, and his knowledge(he is a smart dude despite his actions), not battling

In a battle Budden would win but in terms of songwriting Saigon is better

LOL i love Joe's music, but that n*gga is downy soft, like a pillow cushion
 01-15-2009, 01:44 PM         #88
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do people keep bringin up f!ghtin??? they dont get paid to f!ght they get paid to make tracks.....if randy moss said somethin to reporters about shootin people in the leg like plexico u think plex gon be like iight f!ght me then.....no cause he knows that was stupid
 9 years ago '05        #89
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4703 4703
 Meta4 said:
So you mean to tell me that you dont have a favorite athlete or sports team that you root for or defend? Falls in the same category. Nonsense post
im a dallas cowboy fan.....but romo is fukking up i have no problem stating the fact...im a joe budden fan....but when budden is a hypocrite or acting like a lame i have no problem stating it......if your one of theose dikkriding stans who would die for rappers or athletes then i understand why you cant understand logic.........
 01-15-2009, 01:56 PM         #90
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

lol sounds like somethin i would do

Tommy_Bunz said:
but no matter how hard saigon comes with a diss track IF he does, there will be those people that will shoot it down like it was wack, like it was nothing compared to "jumpoff joey"
and those are stans, plain and simple but u cant let them fog ure vision the n*gga can rap better than 90% of those out there

Tommy_Bunz said:

i dont see nobody else tryna defend saigon, everybody else got budden on their mind 24/7 365 of the year.
so since nobody else defendin saigon then its cool wild......but most of the IS only defend the n*gga like that cause most people bring up dumb junk that has nuttin to do with how good he is on tracks

Last edited by SmooveDude; 01-15-2009 at 01:57 PM..
 01-15-2009, 01:56 PM         #91
Knocka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody sayin sai would beat on joey is a cornball...that's grown men judgin' something on how they look. atleast go by height if u must...joey like 6-1....sai like 5-4....lol naaah but 4real who cares MAKE RECORDS! dissin or not hip hop needs it!!

Last edited by Knocka; 01-15-2009 at 01:57 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #92
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 197 197
 REAL_NESS said:
You do defend Sai on the REGULAR. I mean you can't even acknowledge that homeboy is MAD wrong in this situation. I know you're a fan but I mean c'mon
if u follow saigons career, u would understand why saigon is upset about that line, he always says dont use his name on any ur records and joe budden is wrong for sayin he dont understand why is saigon upset
 9 years ago '05        #93
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
I think when u reach a whole year of not releasing or at least work on your music, sai did say he practically took the whole year off, Its either writers block or you just done. I dont think Sai can really impress us anymore. Like someone said earlier in the thread, his entourage carreer bigger than his real career.

And with that whole year where I, myself did not actually find a new Sai track, He comes back to us on that bullsh*t vbloggin beef sh*t.

I like how Budden gave him a warning shot, like get on a track, see whassup with your skills nowadays.
 01-15-2009, 02:21 PM         #94
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
Joe is right most of the track

except how the fu*k is JOE BUDDEN going to poke fun at someone's album not coming out??

didnt joe budden put an album out in 03?

where is saigons album?...dont come at me with warning shots cause that aint an album thats a mixtape that went retail after the fact

budden has album number 2 comin in a few weeks

i cant believe people still d*ckride saigon...hes a fu*kin nobody
 9 years ago '04        #95
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
if u follow saigons career, u would understand why saigon is upset about that line, he always says dont use his name on any ur records and joe budden is wrong for sayin he dont understand why is saigon upset
that just proves Saigon is emotional..."Don't say my name on a track cuz I'm on my period"
 01-15-2009, 02:32 PM         #96
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Human Octane said:
This diss is polite as fu*k!
first thing i said
 01-15-2009, 02:32 PM         #97
Meta4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
im a dallas cowboy fan.....but romo is fukking up i have no problem stating the fact...im a joe budden fan....but when budden is a hypocrite or acting like a lame i have no problem stating it......if your one of theose dikkriding stans who would die for rappers or athletes then i understand why you cant understand logic.........
WOW!you just took it to a whole other level. Where in any of my posts did I say I would die for any of these clowns. Theres a difference between being a fan and being stupid. You want to talk about understanding logic? find the logic in your post then holla at me.:greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #98
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 MortalDanger said:
didnt joe budden put an album out in 03?

where is saigons album?...dont come at me with warning shots cause that aint an album thats a mixtape that went retail after the fact

budden has album number 2 comin in a few weeks

i cant believe people still d*ckride saigon...hes a fu*kin nobody
i don't like Saigon, i don't see the big deal with the dude......he's got multis, but he's never really said anything that impressed me

yea, Budden had an album, but he said 'The Greatest Story Never Told ain't gettin' told' or some sh*t like that when 'The Growth' has been pushed back more than 'The Greatest Story Never Told' has

like i said, i think Saigon is getting a little emotional with this sh*t........dude was at a MOBB DEEP SHOW and punched someone in MOBB DEEP then ran (which is what any intelligent person would of done), someone caught it on tape (him running), now he's denying it and getting mad when people talk about it....

everything Joe said, i agree with, except him making fun of Saigon's album getting pushed back.
 9 years ago '05        #99
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
he's not making fun
he just tell that that album will never drop and sai know it too

anyway, padded room 24 feb
R.E.D.I 2009 spring
 01-15-2009, 02:53 PM         #100
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Human Octane said:
This diss is polite as fu*k!
lol true, but like budden said, he is just stating how he feels.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago