[02/21] Joe Budden Vs Saigon Round 2 - Saigon "Pushing Buddens" (Budden diss) Round 2

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-22-2009, 03:55 AM         #881
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saigon administers the...

whhaaa, the beat switeeeched!!!! oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited by Wasted; 01-22-2009 at 01:45 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #882
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
I'm expectin hell to break loose now the n*gga sai dissed joey kid, called em gay and got at him about fab bustin nuts on his chick. That's some personal sh*t.
 9 years ago '05        #883
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
lets see...saigons diss was OK. for one he sounded like he was struggling during the end man. i dunno ima joey fan but forreal...how much of this stuff has joe been dissed about before. i swear its like a ransom with skills. i mean dont get me wrong ran is alright but sai is just using what he dissed him on already. this beef is getting lame. i was excited when i found out then sais disses were weak but buddens did seriously crush him on pain in his life. i mean pushing buddens...iight diss. better than pain in his life? to all the bx lames like jardon! hahah but nah this beef needs to end every1 that disses joe now uses the same stuff...they use the samethings he disses him self on in songs. how many times has joe been called gay, a loser (by his own girl), weak, cant f!ghtm cant rap, a flopper. shoot he disses himself more than anyone else. to tell you the truth i think joey is up by far. whoever thinks less is wrong and forreal yea i have HEARD of sai before this diss but on the real...whos really looking forward to hearing him? i mean hes signed to just blazes label!? forreal when has blaze put something that great...i mean his shine was jay. but joe was right he is deff makin more money off him! forreal pump it up is still payin budden, and hey why not just blaze. what is sai doing besides having to rob nuccas to pay jus back for all those beats that we never going to hear. sai...jus f!ght holmes or hang up the mic ; joe...f!ght holmes lol or just STOP DISSIN NUCCAS! we kno ur good but forreal i want mood muzik 2-3 joey back and not all this brash brolic braggadocioness (dnt kno if its spelt right) sai is alright in my book, he knows joe is a emcee not a rapper and still gave it his all. joe SIT YO' FUNNY A** DOWN. STOP BEIN CURTIS! PADDED ROOM!!! JOEY!!! ITS THAT ON TOP MUZIK!!!!
 01-22-2009, 07:23 AM         #884
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krzyboilace said:
yo im hearing JUST BLAZE got these n*ggas on the phone together
i guess no one seen this
 9 years ago '04        #885
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 D.C. said:
Lol you guys are insane.

Joey k!lled Saigon. The ONLY reason people are saying Saigon won, is because his track is newer.
No....

Sai's track was better overall then both disses Joey put out.
 9 years ago '06        #886
coolio 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
thing about this is everybody already knew budden would come hard in this battle..so when he came with pain in his life, people like it and went crazy but it wasnt a surprise cause it was expected of him

saigon, on the other hand, came with such a sh*tty first diss that when he actually came with a good one, people were so surprised since they had counted him out that they made it out to be better than it actually is

it was just a surprise that saigon pulled that out of him but pain in his life is obviously still the better diss..and most people know this but since they hate budden for w/e reason, they were gonna say saigon won regardless of what he came with
 9 years ago '06        #887
coolio 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
 deeznutz said:
no its not trying too hard it called knowing more about battle records then you and being able to see who came with it harder. your probably the biggest buttons fan so you cant afford to have him getting owned by Saigon. to you if saigon won then you'd have to go through all the trouble taking down all your buttons posters you got on the ceiling in your bedroom. its just too much work for you if buddens loses so your opinion will always be biased. face it joey got completely owned and i have the feeling just blaze possibly just save your man by holding a conference call. your probably wiping the sweat off your face as i'm typing this.
nah difference is im able to give an honest opinion about the tracks while u were gonna say budden lost regardless of the tracks since u dont like him

also i dont have any posters in my room so keep that gay sh*t for u and ur father :greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #888
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
best diss since 300 bars?
 9 years ago '06        #889
coolio 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
and saigon is ONLY a mixtape rapper

budden got one album already out and one next month

underachiever was basically a budden/saigon diss
 01-22-2009, 08:55 AM         #890
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought the energy would switch to what happened yesterday on sirius......

but this saigon vs joe sh*t>>>>slaughterhouse k!lling sh*t
 9 years ago '08        #891
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 2393 2393
LOL @ people believing what Miss Info says. That bi*ch gives false information 90% of the time.
 9 years ago '08        #892
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
Saigon! Saigon, how do you feel about your victory over Joe Budden of Pump It Up fame?

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #893
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Saigon murked that n*gga. No denying that. If the battle is over then oh well.
 9 years ago '04        #894
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
naw saigon sh*t was terrible, joe responded the next day, it took saigon forever to respond
 9 years ago '04        #895
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,352 | Props total: 579 579
 deeznutz said:
^^^ see thats what i'm talking about. you got buttons in your avy therefore you feel the need to stay on BX f!ghting till the death for this clown. face it sh*t stain buttons took a huge a.ss L for this and now hes just gonna come back with 600 more bars or nonsense rhyming all simple like fu*kin RUN DMC all boring and sh*t then Saigon is gonna slap the sh*t outta him and your gonna be changing your avy to a picture of god and sh*t while your praying that your fantasy best friend makes it through all this while your stop the violence ringtone can be heard all around your f*g**ty block
no seriously, did he? LOL

Doubt Joey will run from Saigon fam. Sai is the one flexing in a room full of spin cycles. he is the one that brought old shyt up a year later about keeping my name out the mouth. LMAO. I thought Sai was cool but he needs to stay focused on releasing an album. Yea his second diss went hard, but it was nothing special. Plus it sound like he got a ghost writer for the joint..such a huge difference from the first to second one.

Besides "How is he THE YARDFATHER, when Joey DICTATES where the GRAVES go"
 9 years ago '06        #896
coolio 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
lmao it took saigon 4 days to write a diss and still couldn't beat the diss joey put out in a day
 9 years ago '04        #897
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
After thoroughly listening to the diss tracks, Ima give the nod to Budden. Saigon did gain a new fan though. I hope he drop a cd foreal. My main decision factor for this outcome is that Saigon reused almost all the same bars from Underachiever in Pushing Buddens and reorganded it differently with some new punches. If this was his only dis and Budden only had one, the nod would be to Saigon, but Joe's two disses combined are better than Sai's two combined to me. If Budden comes out and make one more hot dis track I doubt that Saigon would have the consistant imagery needed for a third diss. Even though my opionion is just that, in the end I say fu*k peace. I need 12 rounds of heavyweight action.
 9 years ago '06        #898
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,781 | Props total: 2260 2260
Budden lost
 9 years ago '05        #899
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
A lot of people wanna give it to Saigon, but to Joe all Saigon did was make it interesting. He called "underachiever" an underachiever, so Saigon came back with some stronger sh*t.

Let the battle continue, don't crown a winner yet.
 9 years ago '06        #900
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
u makin homo jokes? hardy haw haw! but his son playin wit barbie dolls pa
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
29 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
280 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
135 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago