[02/21] Joe Budden Vs Saigon Round 2 - Saigon "Pushing Buddens" (Budden diss) Round 2

most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-21-2009, 08:44 PM         #801
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
seriously my nig, that pain in his life track is pure ETHER, n*gga joey lyrically molested him,fondled this n*gga and made him like it lol saigon had some nice lines in pushing buddens, it's wasn't wack at all but pain in his life>>> i know this n*gga sai don't want no more of that, that's why he said "im not responding no more" lol joey a bully on the mic

d*ckKKKK RIDEEEERRRRRRRR
 9 years ago '05        #802
The Nsurgint 
space
avatar space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
Joey Lost
 01-21-2009, 08:47 PM         #803
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lamrock said:

[pic - click to view]



from another site
oh sh*t!
 01-21-2009, 08:51 PM         #804
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saigons diss wasn't half as good as Joe's.
 9 years ago '05        #805
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I think if Sai does come there, then Joey has a right to shoot that n*gga ... He did make a video threatening bodily harm to that n*gga, you can't write that off as just music, it was a direct threat...

If I was Joe, I would have a goon on deck to shoot that n*gga at the first signs of some bullsh*t lol...
hell naw...but yea id do the same
 01-21-2009, 08:59 PM         #806
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe Budden Lost!

And he about to get his Jaw rocked

and Joe's boxden girlfriends are gonna cry about how its not right of Saigon to take the beef off wax
 9 years ago '05        #807
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 Lamrock said:

[pic - click to view]



from another site
hell naw

ok to the n*gga sayin if joey hops on a saigon beat hed be copying him......really??? if anything saigon is copying royce...hell....there all copying ice cube if anything

saigon d*ckriders/joe budden haters and joe budden stans are fu*king ridiculous....i swear

now ima bigger joey fan than saigon but i recognize fire when i hear it...that diss was piff...im torn between the two disses...

funnies sh*t tho when sai jumped on "pump it up"

"pump it up, this n*gga budden as.lut
he gettin fu*ked in his butt thats why he be sayin (UUUUUUUHHHH)
what kinda grown a.ss man be sayin (uuuuuuhhhh)
fu*k that, he called me out and now its (ooooonnnn)
boxing gloves off, mask and gloves (ooooooonnnnnn)"

that sh*t was funny
 01-21-2009, 09:10 PM         #808
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said:
Its a wrap Joey throw in the towel...he could make a 20 min track about Saigon and it wouldn't make a difference...u had a good run with ur Mood Musik's. But no one in the mood no more for ur music lmao!
If Joe Budden come back using one of Saigon's beats he'd be only copying this n*gga

"If I'm weapon X ur Jubilee" wrap it up!
iiight relax. diss was dope as hell but you know, or at least should know, that budden for a FACT is gonna come back 5times as hard.

and its not even 'd*ck riding', it is the truth.
 9 years ago '05        #809
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
joey and sai are talkin....just blaze is playing mediator


[pic - click to view]



 9 years ago '05        #810
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 D.C. said:
Saigons diss wasn't half as good as Joe's.
What the fu*k was U listening to??? not only was the diss fu*kin crazy but he picked the perfect beats for the job this new diss was waaaaay better than Pain in his life, c'mon dont be bias homie, This battle is actually an advantage for Saigon and I'll tell you why..............

Budden personal life is all over the net, from his son, his baby momma, his chick now, his past battles and beefs, his troubles at def jam, Budden puts his life out in the open on a daily basis even through his music(which isnt wrong), and Joe Budden T.V doesnt help the situation Saigon has a lot more ammo to throw at him but what do we know about Saigon?? but his beefs wit Mobb Deep and Atlantic Records?? We dont know anything about his family, we know he did a 10 year bid but thats it


it was easier with Ransom because Ransom is nowhere on Budden's level and he knows Ran personally and they use to be friends but Saigon is a ILL lyricist and just as good as Budden
 9 years ago '05        #811
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Nickel said:
joey and sai are talkin....just blaze is playing mediator


[pic - click to view]



Is this serious homie???
 9 years ago '04        #812
juelz_cam 
space
avatar space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 0 0
This sh*t wasnt really all that !! Few hot lines but beside that it was just okay! Haters always gonna say that he murdered joey anyway! Lyrically, Pain in is life is way better !!
 9 years ago '04        #813
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 ill800 said:
listen here you little f*g**t. i been listening to hip hop since before you came out of your fathers pus*y. and how you figure budden came out first? you remember the grafh (not graph)track where he talked about joe bitin his sh*t? nooooooo

thats the first thing i said when i heard him on the desert storm mixtape for the first time. dude sound just like grafh

saigon spent most of his life in the pen. you can check his rap sheet if youd like. so the things he raps about are real, unlike ya boy joe and his fantasy lifestyle. at least saigon aint a phony like joey

fab sends joe buddens out to get dutches. why do you think buttons hasnt said one word about f!ghting. cause hes scared a swole a.ss penitentiary n*gga gonna fu*k his frail a.ss up. yall will see. buttons is setting himself up.
why are you talking sh*t like you are somebody? you sound like you're six years old. strong hate and stupidity.

as for you're stupid a.ss thinking joe even really sounds like grafh
"and sony say i sound like grafh, i was signed a good year and a half before he popped up" - guess who
 01-21-2009, 09:15 PM         #814
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
What the fu*k was U listening to??? not only was the diss fu*kin crazy but he picked the perfect beats for the job this new diss was waaaaay better than Pain in his life, c'mon dont be bias homie, This battle is actually an advantage for Saigon and I'll tell you why..............

Budden personal life is all over the net, from his son, his baby momma, his chick now, his past battles and beefs, his troubles at def jam, Budden puts his life out in the open on a daily basis even through his music(which isnt wrong), and Joe Budden T.V doesnt help the situation Saigon has a lot more ammo to throw at him but what do we know about Saigon?? but his beefs wit Mobb Deep and Atlantic Records?? We dont know anything about his family, we know he did a 10 year bid but thats it


it was easier with Ransom because Ransom is nowhere on Budden's level and he knows Ran personally and they use to be friends but Saigon is a ILL lyricist and just as good as Budden
Just compare the punchlines.

Joe's diss is waaaay better than Saigons.
 01-21-2009, 09:16 PM         #815
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nickel said:
hell naw

ok to the n*gga sayin if joey hops on a saigon beat hed be copying him......really??? if anything saigon is copying royce...hell....there all copying ice cube if anything
It would be copying...Saigon was first to do this in THIS battle...if Budden did the same on the very next diss...than boom it would be unoriginal...sure people have done it in the past...but Saigon used a similar flow as Budden and everything and it came out hot
 9 years ago '05        #816
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 D.C. said:
Just compare the punchlines.

Joe's diss is waaaay better than Saigons.
I compared both tracks and Saigon k!lled him now Pain in His Life was better than under achiever but Pushing Buddens was tha K.O record so far
 9 years ago '05        #817
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 Tight_Grip said:
It would be copying...Saigon was first to do this in THIS battle...if Budden did the same on the very next diss...than boom it would be unoriginal...sure people have done it in the past...but Saigon used a similar flow as Budden and everything and it came out hot
so since joey did the first diss on an original beat, then by ur logic then saigon is copying?

*mind u i jus wanna argue
[pic - click to view]

 01-21-2009, 09:27 PM         #818
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nickel said:
so since joey did the first diss on an original beat, then by ur logic then saigon is copying?

*mind u i jus wanna argue
[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '06        #819
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
 Bobby's World said:
See man...

This is the gay sh*t right here.

What was the point of this video? Really?

I know its a battle and all. But what the fu*k?
After seeing this why should I take dude seriously?
I mean O.K. Saigon has dropped some corney vids too. But this?

Like for real? What the fu*k mayne?
what do you mean by "taking him serious?" lol at you saying that as if he pretrays to be the hardest n*gga ever. he's dope at what he does so listen to his music and stop crying.
 9 years ago '05        #820
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
n*ggas answer the question????^^^
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy