[02/21] Joe Budden Vs Saigon Round 2 - Saigon "Pushing Buddens" (Budden diss) Round 2

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
187 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #781
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
:lachen001: now the beef is interesting

joey's next diss might not be so quick
 9 years ago '04        #782
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,352 | Props total: 579 579
 deeznutz said:
damn a lot of these dudes on here are f!ghting real hard to keep Buttons alive. i'm noticing half of them f*g**ts have a picture of him in their avy too you fruits make me laugh. Buttons could fu*kin beat off on a mic and some of you would be saying he started a revolution. buttons is a corny a.ss boring rapper straight up and anyone who thinks hes winning so far arent even listening. bunch of jockin a.ss name brand queers i swear to god. all you joey fans have already called this match years ago when dude was pumping you all up.
Damn homie, did mouse fuk your girl or something?
 9 years ago '07        #783
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 deeznutz said:
damn a lot of these dudes on here are f!ghting real hard to keep Buttons alive. i'm noticing half of them f*g**ts have a picture of him in their avy too you fruits make me laugh. Buttons could fu*kin beat off on a mic and some of you would be saying he started a revolution. buttons is a corny a.ss boring rapper straight up and anyone who thinks hes winning so far arent even listening. bunch of jockin a.ss name brand queers i swear to god. all you joey fans have already called this match years ago when dude was pumping you all up.
 01-21-2009, 07:50 PM         #784
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The main point is a f!ght would just dead everything. Even during a battle some1s gonna have to stop. sh*t just gets redundant. Theyve both said as much as they could about each other. But knowing Joe hes gonna drag the battle out and Saigon doesn't want it. So he feels if he just beats his a.ss it just proves everythin
 01-21-2009, 07:50 PM         #785
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saigon k!lled this sh*t
 9 years ago '07        #786
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
hey any promotion is good promotion, but does anyone think budden can come back to this?

i think if joe does another diss. sai has no need to reply after that, lol budden still that dude though, them videos are startin something
 9 years ago '08        #787
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 303 303
 Andre3000 said:
The main point is a f!ght would just dead everything. Even during a battle some1s gonna have to stop. sh*t just gets redundant. Theyve both said as much as they could about each other. But knowing Joe hes gonna drag the battle out and Saigon doesn't want it. So he feels if he just beats his a.ss it just proves everythin
So if Joe and Saigon were too f!ght, it would all be good after that, and no beef? i highly doubt that
 9 years ago '04        #788
chilo 
space
space
space
$62 | Props total: 17 17
the sickest thing about this track was the wu tang beat protect ya neck cuz all i heard is the beat thats all he didnt impress me joeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 01-21-2009, 08:06 PM         #789
LongHair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
right, if saigon goes down there and beats joey up then sai is ignorant but if sai dosent then he's scared or something????

imo, this is how joeys boy got smacked in the first place......he did this sh*t wih ransom......he's basically telling saigon if you on some real sh*t this is my location but if sai goes down their then joeys gonna say sai should have kept it on wax......same sh*t he did to ran, he told ran if he makes another video he was gonna send his boys to smash him up but then what happens.........n*ggas get hurt and malcolm turn to mahatma ghandi on some peace sh*t

negro please

real sh*t this saigon diss is some fire actually both disses back n forth are fire
i like this beef sh*t

yall n*ggaz better not k!ll each other cuz i like sai and joe as emcees
 01-21-2009, 08:07 PM         #790
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well since Saigon wants to slap Joe, the n*gga said he was gonna be at SOBs Jan. 22 so
 9 years ago '08        #791
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 Tight_Grip said:
Joey fanboys are mad!!!

Hoe Puddin took a Big L

I knew Saigon was gonna rip this n*gga a new a**hole on epic proportions! Even if Joe Budden comes with more punchlines or whateva its going to be irrelavent, what new sh*t can he say...

Put the boxing gloves on n*ggas...Budden lost the on wax battle
did u listen to the songs saigon sounds wack with know flow until he flip that j sh*t thats all he had after that i no longer what to hear his a.ss
 01-21-2009, 08:17 PM         #792
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saigon's best line was the Jubilee line by far.

The rest was completely wack.
 9 years ago '05        #793
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4716 4716
 Loyalist said:
So if Joe and Saigon were too f!ght, it would all be good after that, and no beef? i highly doubt that

you right....THE FANS wouldnt allow it,
 9 years ago '07        #794
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
 sasuke-sama313 said:
did u listen to the songs saigon sounds wack with know flow until he flip that j sh*t thats all he had after that i no longer what to hear his a.ss
that diss went hard
 9 years ago '07        #795
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
"making homo jokes? hardy har har
but is ya son playing with barbie dolls pa?
Joey, u better buy him a basketball
fore u find that lil ni**a suckn d!ck in the bathroom stall!"

9 years ago '07        #796
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

from another site
 9 years ago '04        #797
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 83 83
i thought he couldnt come back but i was wrong Saigon k!lled dat sh*t
 01-21-2009, 08:40 PM         #798
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seriously my nig, that pain in his life track is pure ETHER, n*gga joey lyrically molested him,fondled this n*gga and made him like it lol saigon had some nice lines in pushing buddens, it's wasn't wack at all but pain in his life>>> i know this n*gga sai don't want no more of that, that's why he said "im not responding no more" lol joey a bully on the mic
 01-21-2009, 08:40 PM         #799
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lamrock said:

[pic - click to view]

from another site
 01-21-2009, 08:42 PM         #800
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a wrap Joey throw in the towel...he could make a 20 min track about Saigon and it wouldn't make a difference...u had a good run with ur Mood Musik's. But no one in the mood no more for ur music lmao!
If Joe Budden come back using one of Saigon's beats he'd be only copying this n*gga

"If I'm weapon X ur Jubilee" wrap it up!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
287 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
79 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
59 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
66 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
154 comments
21 hours ago