[02/21] Joe Budden Vs Saigon Round 2 - Saigon "Pushing Buddens" (Budden diss) Round 2

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-15-2009, 11:37 AM         #61
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
So Joe finally makes the coveted diss track. It was alright. But I wouldn't underestimate Saigon. If he does come back on the mic, it won't be a piece of cake for Joe. It ain't like Sai is his other opponents.
I'd say Sai is a much easier opponent than Ransom. And we saw what Joey did to Ransom.

I used to love Sai, I still know all the lyrics to the Warning Shots mixtape. He just fell off, dudes 31 and doesn't have an album out.

Last edited by D.C.; 01-15-2009 at 11:39 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #62
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
Just a light Jab.. There is no way Saigon can even put a dent into Joe..

Joe's whole life is all over the tracks he's put out. What is Saigon really going to say?

He needs to realize that since he didn't blow from Entourage, he might as well find another career.. Its not happening for ya, buddy...
 9 years ago '05        #63
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
"gotcha camera, showin off ur tiny townhouse and ur girl car
cuz u aint a world star, not even on worldstar
the greatest story never told, wont be ever told
mixtapes, never sold, leak the sh*t let it go
how u gon be a big name in the future
not even big named as a LOSER
backed by a big name producer who gave the smash to T.I."

c'mon maaaaannnn....saigon might aswell take the loss and go about hi business
 9 years ago '04        #64
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 547 547
 MissLoveOne said:
He did say you guys were not up on every Joey interview or remark made. Maybe you guys weren't put on to that. You don't see or know everything. So maybe you did miss some things where he was talking slick. Either way, I don't think Joe is going to have an easy ride with this one. The diss was only alright though. I don't see the need for a huge response at this point. But Sai is not a diss record type of rapper. So I don't see him doing a diss record. He wants physical confrontation. That's what makes it different.
why are you on Saigon's nuts hard? stop being his side piece
 01-15-2009, 11:53 AM         #65
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmxonline said:

Joe's whole life is all over the tracks he's put out. What is Saigon really going to say?

He needs to realize that since he didn't blow from Entourage, he might as well find another career.. Its not happening for ya, buddy...
 dmxonline said:

Joe only tells you what he wants you to know about his life. There's always some dirt out there that people don't want you to find about them. Joe is no different. So I'm sure there's something out there about Joe y'all haven't heard yet. There's always something to be said.
 9 years ago '05        #66
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4728 4728
as a fan of budden's music.....i can honestly say that budden stans are pathetic....its one thing to be a fan of a rappers music but to blindly defend and advocate for someone you dont know and never met is some excessive homo sh*t

this is starting to remind me of the pathetic budden cult allhiphop had, smh
 9 years ago '08        #67
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 jp morgan said:
whoa, Budden fans is like a cult online........I aint even know. They like Chamilionare fans used to be.

Y'all must ain't seen the Vh1 special when his album first dropped. Budden looked like he was about to commit dat.

And yeah there's alotta ammo about Buddens, a manic depressive drug addict with a wifey that got tabbed by a dude he looks up to. And that's just what you internet dudes know about lol...............

What was the purpose of your post? You seriously arent saying sh*t that nobody here hasn't heard before. I could be joeys's only fan and If I like his music who really cares how many fans he has You n*ggas on here have the dumbest logics ever..Try again..:greetings10:
 9 years ago '06        #68
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 {XtoDaZ} said:
why are you on Saigon's nuts hard? stop being his side piece
Why don't you leave me alone, I wasn't even talking to you.
 01-15-2009, 12:02 PM         #69
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From Cali to Philly, Philly to Cali
I deliver the order, haulin' a milli
Y'all n*ggas silly, I really don't want no problems
It's North Philly hot, really hot
Duck cops, send shots at idiots, really I
Got the mack milli I wet your squadron up
Oh! He don't feel me y'all
Nate go get the gats, we shootin' up they videos
Really y'all, ain't makin' a dollar
When my sh*t drop, it's the Roc, holler
Shoot you from toe to collar, watch you holler, pop my collar
Holler! Bink controllin' the track
Free and Nate controllin' the flow, y'all cats need to fall back
Holler! at your boy if you wanna get rich
I got a town and they want it tonight, you got pounds
Well they one of the Knicks, cross Free better be strapped
The rest of your life

wait, wut?
 01-15-2009, 12:02 PM         #70
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pretty good for warning shots!
 9 years ago '04        #71
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 MissLoveOne said:
Why don't you leave me alone, I wasn't even talking to you.
I mean its a good thing your a knowledgeable female when it comes to hip hop, but despite whatever facts are thrown your way to show Saigon is wrong in this situation you keep saying we don't know "everything", mind you this is not beef between two mainstream artists, both of them are more or less underground so basically we have heard everything pertaining to this situation. All in all I think you have defended Sai way too much and need to face facts
 9 years ago '08        #72
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
Forgive my ignorance but can somebody tell me why these two are dissing each other I missed it.
 9 years ago '06        #73
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 {XtoDaZ} said:
I mean its a good thing your a knowledgeable female when it comes to hip hop, but despite whatever facts are thrown your way to show Saigon is wrong in this situation you keep saying we don't know "everything", mind you this is not beef between two mainstream artists, both of them are more or less underground so basically we have heard everything pertaining to this situation. All in all I think you have defended Sai way too much and need to face facts
I never once chose a side or said anybody was wrong or right. I wasn't defending anybody. All I said was, it's not going to be as easy a job as everybody thinks to battle homeboy. Nothing more nothing less. And if Joe never said that punchline, this situation would've never materealized, now would it? I'm done
 9 years ago '05        #74
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 Soda Pop said:
Forgive my ignorance but can somebody tell me why these two are dissing each other I missed it.
"soon as my wife gone, they jump on the python
they dont know im out to hit and run like saigon"

joe budden said that line on a song called "Roll Call"...which is reference to saigon clotheslinin' prodigy at a show at SOB's. of course mobb deep was deep so after saigon clocked prodigy wit all prodigy's ppls on stage, he went ghost and ran (which is by no means a bi*ch move...considering that saigon was outnumbered maybe 2 to 30)....it was well documented and everything in a video blah blah blah.....sai took offense to the line and acted like a lil bebe
 9 years ago '04        #75
biggz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,998 | Props total: 6657 6657
 Soda Pop said:

Buddens made a punchline about Saigon on his Mood Muzik 3 mixtape.

Saigon and Mobb Deep got into a little f!ght at a concert or whatever and basically Saigon hit Prodigy and ran out the building.

Buddens flipped that into a punchline and Saigon been holding a grudge ever since over a simple punchline.
 9 years ago '04        #76
biggz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,998 | Props total: 6657 6657
Buddens did a slick diss on Royce on the same mixtape but they both squashed it and ended up being in the same group.
 9 years ago '05        #77
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Let me say I'm a fan of both and I'm not bias I just call it how I see it,(example) Jay-Z is my fav rapper but if he does some ho sh*t I'll call him out on it, with that said

Okay if a n*gga says he gon beat my a.ss I'm not making any records because this sh*t is personal, Budden thinks Saigon is gonna reply hell naw Saigon aint gonna reply, Saigon knows thats what Budden wants, and thats to keep it on wax, he's most definitely gon try and beat ya a.ss now, Budden just gased Saigon and fueled Saigon to actually have a reason to try and beat his a.ss, I think Saigon did take what Budden said on rap city outta context I didnt even see the big deal Saigon just sensitive

I'm sorry I like Budden but dude seems soft to me, does anyone notice everytime he gets threatened to be harmed physically he always says he used to box like thats gonna scare n*ggas, if thats the case U woulda been laid hands on Ransom, U saw he was gangsta outside applebees then when sh*t got crazy he's peaceful like the late great Pac said "n*ggaS LOVE TO SCREAM PEACE AFTER THEY START SOME sh*t"

The diss on worldstar confuses me because he say Sai is a nobody but cant you say the same about the people he hang around 24/7(Hamilton, Royce, Ortiz), nobody is gonna buy his album, thats just the reality of it, only reason people have heard of Budden is cause he is the biggest marketing ploy flop in hip-hop history hands down, thats the only reason he ever released an album, he was hyped as the next big thing and when the public didnt buy that notion he was shelved and when has he dropped an album since, its been 6 years, and it aint guranteed that he will drop padded room in Feb, all I'm sayin is look in the mirror cause as far as I'm concerned Saigon, Budden, Hamilton, Ortiz, and Royce are in the same boat and Charles Hamilton has the best chance for commercial success outta the 5, Brooklyn Girls is gettin a great response and his image plays a part in it too.

And to the n*ggas who said Sai cant rap and he aint lyrical what have yall been listening to, I dont know if he can battle thats a different element but Saigon is a way better songwriter than Budden is sh*t he a better songwriter than the whole so called slaughterhouse crew, he raps with way more substance than them, is Budden a better battle rapper yeah of course I dont think Saigon is a good battle rapper, Saigon strengths in rapping are his depth, songwriting, and his knowledge(he is a smart dude despite his actions), not battling

In a battle Budden would win but in terms of songwriting Saigon is better
 9 years ago '04        #78
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 MissLoveOne said:
I never once chose a side or said anybody was wrong or right. I wasn't defending anybody. All I said was, it's not going to be as easy a job as everybody thinks to battle homeboy. Nothing more nothing less. And if Joe never said that punchline, this situation would've never materealized, now would it? I'm done
not in this thread but in another you were one of the few that thought it was understandable of how Saigon was angry @ budden, but when many pointed out facts that it was not understandable and Sai was just being a little girl about it, you kept on saying he had a right to be angry and budden shouldn't have said anything about Saigon
 01-15-2009, 12:57 PM         #79
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
You do defend Sai on the REGULAR. I mean you can't even acknowledge that homeboy is MAD wrong in this situation. I know you're a fan but I mean c'mon
 01-15-2009, 01:02 PM         #80
Meta4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
as a fan of budden's music.....i can honestly say that budden stans are pathetic....its one thing to be a fan of a rappers music but to blindly defend and advocate for someone you dont know and never met is some excessive homo sh*t

this is starting to remind me of the pathetic budden cult allhiphop had, smh
So you mean to tell me that you dont have a favorite athlete or sports team that you root for or defend? Falls in the same category. Nonsense post
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago