[02/21] Joe Budden Vs Saigon Round 2 - Saigon "Pushing Buddens" (Budden diss) Round 2

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-21-2009, 06:39 PM         #761
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimpjay said:
i don't care what anybody says if you think otherwise you are lyin.
one of the best diss tracks i heard in a minute.:applause:

joe budden has been losing this battle.

i like joe sh*t but sai got em.

co-sign

This n*gga Budden is finished :hang::hang:

@ these groupies lying to themselves like this n*gga didn't just get ETHERED..

Last edited by Robby Digital; 01-21-2009 at 06:43 PM..
 01-21-2009, 06:42 PM         #762
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:metallicblue::angry14::laughing25:
 01-21-2009, 06:43 PM         #763
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who says saigon aint got no fans, who says saigon dont have internet soldier's also.

my n*gga sai got a whole army behind him also LOL

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

"you still a mixtape rapper, bi*ch a.ss n*gga" -Saigon "Underachiever"

9 years ago '05        #764
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
I dont care if Sai talks about his son cause this sh*t personal in his eyes it aint on wax to him, Joe can talk about Saigon people too, Its wrong dont get it twisted but majority of yall crying like thats your child and the S.O.B's thing why would Saigon go and f!ght there when last time he ruined one of their events and cost them money, he might fu*k around and get sued if he go and start some sh*t in there again, I say they meet up in the street and scrap it out like men fu*k a club
 01-21-2009, 06:47 PM         #765
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
lmao so saigon's actions match everything he raps about right? every rapper raps about some stuff they dont and never will do so what's ur point?

and the whole graph sh*t is stupid seeing as budden came out first and the only reason u saying it is cause u heard saigon say it...sh*t im willing to bet u dont even know who graph is (u'll probably go google him now tho and try to "prove" me wrong)

that was pretty funny
listen here you little f*g**t. i been listening to hip hop since before you came out of your fathers pus*y. and how you figure budden came out first? you remember the grafh (not graph)track where he talked about joe bitin his sh*t? nooooooo

thats the first thing i said when i heard him on the desert storm mixtape for the first time. dude sound just like grafh

saigon spent most of his life in the pen. you can check his rap sheet if youd like. so the things he raps about are real, unlike ya boy joe and his fantasy lifestyle. at least saigon aint a phony like joey

fab sends joe buddens out to get dutches. why do you think buttons hasnt said one word about f!ghting. cause hes scared a swole a.ss penitentiary n*gga gonna fu*k his frail a.ss up. yall will see. buttons is setting himself up.

Last edited by ill800; 01-21-2009 at 06:49 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #766
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 305 305
 Tommy_Bunz said:
who says saigon aint got no fans, who says saigon dont have internet soldier's also.

my n*gga sai got a whole army behind him also LOL

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

"you still a mixtape rapper, bi*ch a.ss n*gga" -Saigon "Underachiever"

and saigon isnt a mixtape rapper???

this n*gga sai has been on mixtapes for 7 years , without an album, release date or single.....budden at least has an album, a current release date and a single. hes in better position than saigon is as far as "not being a mixtape rapper" goes
 9 years ago '04        #767
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 youngvito18 said:
i lost mad respect for budden after the ran thing....starting beef and taking it to a street level and then backing down when you get scared is azz......if you a e-thug then be a e-thug but dont take it offline......with that said.....saigon and joey need to just f!ght, end the beef, and then go do a record together

joey beefing with someone new every week.....jay-z, 50, royce, ransom, saigon, prodigy, lloyd, sh*t....for a n*gga with just 1 retail album he sure be more concerned with dropping an album, even the PADDED ROOM been getting pushed back since june of 08.....and iits an electronic album, how does an electronic album gets pushed back
I never wanna hear Saigon and Joey do a track together... Ever... Saigon is complete trash...
 01-21-2009, 06:50 PM         #768
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G-R-A-F-H, that’s the way that it’s been, and if you try to spell my name with a pen, don’t put a “P” where the “F” is, eff this, proper spellin’ or I’ll pop ya melon, put the 8th to ya chin
 9 years ago '08        #769
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 305 305
 youngvito18 said:
i lost mad respect for budden after the ran thing....starting beef and taking it to a street level and then backing down when you get scared is azz......if you a e-thug then be a e-thug but dont take it offline......with that said.....saigon and joey need to just f!ght, end the beef, and then go do a record together

joey beefing with someone new every week.....jay-z, 50, royce, ransom, saigon, prodigy, lloyd, sh*t....for a n*gga with just 1 retail album he sure be more concerned with dropping an album, even the PADDED ROOM been getting pushed back since june of 08.....and iits an electronic album, how does an electronic album gets pushed back
nah, padded room isn't that digital sh*t..

and how many beefs of those did he start? jay-z wasnt really a beef, 50 called da n*gga out, royce - joe's fault, ransom took shots at joe first, sai got emotional over a punchlines, and p called him out.
 01-21-2009, 06:51 PM         #770
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loyalist said:
and saigon isnt a mixtape rapper???

this n*gga sai has been on mixtapes for 7 years , without an album, release date or single.....budden at least has an album, a current release date and a single. hes in better position than saigon is as far as "not being a mixtape rapper" goes

i really dont care i just want to see a battle
 01-21-2009, 06:55 PM         #771
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Verse said:

^Joe's just havin' fun with this n*gga.....
Joe Budden is hilarious.
 9 years ago '05        #772
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,459 | Props total: 25150 25150
 Tommy_Bunz said:
i really dont care i just want to see a battle
Pretty Much Thats All n*ggas Wanna See Is A Battle....Aint Had A Good Battle Since 50 Vs Ja.

Just Need To Spice The Battle Up Some More. Where The Drama...Am Trying To See A Real f!ght Break Out With This One.
 01-21-2009, 06:57 PM         #773
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fmills15 said:
i agree that saigon murder this last track.... but still, talking bout a n*gga son is a hoe like trait. point blank period. might as well talk about his dead grandma while you at it.
saigon wants to f!ght joe budden. there is no other reason for him to say that. he wants to make it personal. fu*k these beef tracks im tryin to see somebody get ko'd. how many dis tracks can you make back and forth? no other rapper has or will. round 3 is gonna be on the streets. saigon aint gotta make another dis track after that. whats left to dis him about?

i know if i had a kid and somebody said that sh*t....fu*k...if someone said that about my niece id fu*k them up. no question. but joe aint gonna do sh*t cause hes a lil bi*ch.

Last edited by ill800; 01-21-2009 at 07:01 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #774
get_ate 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,853 | Props total: 416 416
 Jayborne23 said:
He went in on Joey. I'm impressed from Saigon, he definitely raised his game. Joey's warning jabs won the first round, but Sai took the 2nd with a body blow. I need a 3rd round. Making a dope diss and "saying I'm not going to respond" to another possible Joey diss is a cop out though. It just means you really have no more to rap about or that was the best you could have possibly done.

I don't care about the street sh*t, I want more music.
C/S...

...and this Saigon track was pretty decent...but his subject matter/punches are limited like fu*k. His entire approach is calling Budden and his son gay and saying Budden's current girl used to fu*k with Fab. Okay, we get it already. Why are you repeatedly going over the same sh*t in your tracks instead of coming with other sh*t?

I think Budden's sh*t was better because it was more well-rounded than Saigon's sh*t.

...and as soon as I heard Saigon say that was his last response, I knew he was using that as an out not to make any more tracks so it'll look like Budden is stalking him when Budden makes another track verbally molesting him.
 9 years ago '04        #775
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,754 | Props total: 3580 3580
"Joey's Jubilee"

I left Sai a message on his myspace blog to Headbutt him when he sees him

Last edited by Joe Scumbag; 01-21-2009 at 07:08 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #776
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 Da One said:
well now Saigon knows where to find budden, Sob s tomorrow so lets see if Saigon will beat him, or is all talk.

Budden called him out
right, if saigon goes down there and beats joey up then sai is ignorant but if sai dosent then he's scared or something????

imo, this is how joeys boy got smacked in the first place......he did this sh*t wih ransom......he's basically telling saigon if you on some real sh*t this is my location but if sai goes down their then joeys gonna say sai should have kept it on wax......same sh*t he did to ran, he told ran if he makes another video he was gonna send his boys to smash him up but then what happens.........n*ggas get hurt and malcolm turn to mahatma ghandi on some peace sh*t

negro please

9 years ago '04        #777
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
right, if saigon goes down there and beats joey up then sai is ignorant but if sai dosent then he's scared or something????

imo, this is how joeys boy got smacked in the first place......he did this sh*t wih ransom......he's basically telling saigon if you on some real sh*t this is my location but if sai goes down their then joeys gonna say sai should have kept it on wax......same sh*t he did to ran, he told ran if he makes another video he was gonna send his boys to smash him up but then what happens.........n*ggas get hurt and malcolm turn to mahatma ghandi on some peace sh*t

negro please

I think if Sai does come there, then Joey has a right to shoot that n*gga ... He did make a video threatening bodily harm to that n*gga, you can't write that off as just music, it was a direct threat...

If I was Joe, I would have a goon on deck to shoot that n*gga at the first signs of some bullsh*t lol...
 9 years ago '05        #778
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I think if Sai does come there, then Joey has a right to shoot that n*gga ...
what the fukk lol, that sh*t caught me off guard
 9 years ago '04        #779
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
what the fukk lol, that sh*t caught me off guard
I'm sayin tho, if a big jailhouse negro threatening me on camera, I'm gonna consider takin that n*gga off of here
 01-21-2009, 07:32 PM         #780
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joey fanboys are mad!!!

Hoe Puddin took a Big L

I knew Saigon was gonna rip this n*gga a new a**hole on epic proportions! Even if Joe Budden comes with more punchlines or whateva its going to be irrelavent, what new sh*t can he say...

Put the boxing gloves on n*ggas...Budden lost the on wax battle

Last edited by Tight_Grip; 01-21-2009 at 07:37 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy