[02/21] Joe Budden Vs Saigon Round 2 - Saigon "Pushing Buddens" (Budden diss) Round 2

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #581
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
Sounds like SAI responded with No problemz check it out
 9 years ago '04        #582
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 The 8th Wonder said:
fag**t a.ss cupcake gave me hate cause I like budden. I saw your pics in the slaughterhouse and I see why your running around giving n*ggas hate for no reason.()
fu*king dirty a.ss long alien arms having a.ss n*gga. . Get your a.ss off the block and go take a fu*king shower you filthy looking a.ss n*gga. Look like you been rubbing your face in a pile of dirt. Bumpy face a.ss n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

holy sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #583
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 The 8th Wonder said:
fag**t a.ss cupcake gave me hate cause I like budden. I saw your pics in the slaughterhouse and I see why your running around giving n*ggas hate for no reason.()
fu*king dirty a.ss long alien arms having a.ss n*gga. . Get your a.ss off the block and go take a fu*king shower you filthy looking a.ss n*gga. Look like you been rubbing your face in a pile of dirt. Bumpy face a.ss n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

lmao @ the guy in the background.. he looks like he shuld be sellin cigs, and has a pack rolled up in his sleeve
 9 years ago '04        #584
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 Big Mike 25 said:
um, whatd Joe mean with that entourage line...."if i lose in real life, but u can't even win on TV?"

hows that a diss to Saigon?
Saigon had an acting role on Entourage. He played a rapper, and apparently, he did not get a record deal.
 9 years ago '04        #585
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
what ppl don't realize is that Joe has had these two tracks made since the controversy over the punchline where he dropped Saigon's name...

it forces Saigon to make a iller track in 24 hours, than Joe made in the last 4 months (since the punchline incident)....which is virtually impossible...

he does this in almost every beef he's in....he always goes 1st....being he's had the song made for months & just waits for a good time to drop it....the opponent hears it & rushes their track, so it comes out much wacker than the one Budden took his time on.....

therefore, whoever he battles has to rush their tracks, and Budden gets all the time in the world to make punchlines, that's why EVERY diss he's had has had a hell of a lot of punches.....he researches his opponent for months before starting the battle....so it's impossible to beat him with a rebuddle cuz it would take a month or so of research & writing to do it.....

it makes for some nice diss songs, but at the same time - i'm not with it....i think u should make the tracks on the spot or battle face to face....no preperation...
 9 years ago '04        #586
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 GreatWhites said:
what ppl don't realize is that Joe has had these two tracks made since the controversy over the punchline where he dropped Saigon's name...

it forces Saigon to make a iller track in 24 hours, than Joe made in the last 4 months (since the punchline incident)....which is virtually impossible...

he does this in almost every beef he's in....he always goes 1st....being he's had the song made for months & just waits for a good time to drop it....the opponent hears it & rushes their track, so it comes out much wacker than the one Budden took his time on.....

therefore, whoever he battles has to rush their tracks, and Budden gets all the time in the world to make punchlines, that's why EVERY diss he's had has had a hell of a lot of punches.....he researches his opponent for months before starting the battle....so it's impossible to beat him with a rebuddle cuz it would take a month or so of research & writing to do it.....

it makes for some nice diss songs, but at the same time - i'm not with it....i think u should make the tracks on the spot or battle face to face....no preperation...
umm that makes no sense considering ransom basically dissed him out of nowhere with that kid brother track. no one expected that. and joey came back almost instantly with a 4-5 minute track, then like a day after ransom came back, he came back with an 8-9 minute track. maybe in this case he had a track ready for saigon, but thats just being smart. saigons been poppin sh*t ever since the diss, youd think his stupid a.ss wouldve had something prepared..instead we got a 2 minute verse that i couldve easily come up with..
 9 years ago '05        #587
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
I highly doubt Joey made those disses 3 or 4 months ago. Sure he may have had a few bars here and there ready but I doubt Joey had that much time to do research, sit down and write verses and verses on opponents.

People who say Joey is winning haven't even heard Saigon's 2 track yet so chill with the Budden riding.
 9 years ago '05        #588
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 GreatWhites said:

how did he make that song 4 or 5 months ago...when he referenced stuff in saigon's diss

[pic - click to view]

01-19-2009, 06:46 PM         #589
Rap Guru II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when is saigon coming back? its been 24 hours already...
 9 years ago '06        #590
coolio 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Wasted said:
I highly doubt Joey made those disses 3 or 4 months ago. Sure he may have had a few bars here and there ready but I doubt Joey had that much time to do research, sit down and write verses and verses on opponents.

People who say Joey is winning haven't even heard Saigon's 2 track yet so chill with the Budden riding.
it's cause saigon had said he was only making 1 track

but now apparently he might be making another one
 01-19-2009, 06:50 PM         #591
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe budden is the only n*gga in the game that 50 don't even want beef with. n*gga had 50 shook. n*gga tried to act like he didn't hear him lol
 01-19-2009, 07:06 PM         #592
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onq said:
Joe budden is the only n*gga in the game that 50 don't even want beef with. n*gga had 50 shook. n*gga tried to act like he didn't hear him lol
D-Block/Game was tearing 50 up and he ain't say shyt either besides one song
 9 years ago '06        #593
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
Cuz he went in a tight end and came out a wide receiver

01-19-2009, 07:17 PM         #594
allstar32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nickel said:
how did he make that song 4 or 5 months ago...when he referenced stuff in saigon's diss

[pic - click to view]

01-19-2009, 07:22 PM         #595
allstar32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok, Joe k!lled Pain In His Life...........that wide receiver line will never get old
 01-19-2009, 07:23 PM         #596
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazy K said:
D-Block/Game was tearing 50 up and he ain't say shyt either besides one song
but 50 still went at them but he never not once said sh*t back to joe on a track he only said something in interviews.

he sent game at him but you know how that ended.
 9 years ago '08        #597
Al-Razi 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 348 348
 The 8th Wonder said:

[pic - click to view]

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO:rolllaug h:
who he looking at .. his eyes is funny
 9 years ago '07        #598
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
 The 8th Wonder said:

[pic - click to view]

how long is everyones arms in this pic
 01-19-2009, 07:33 PM         #599
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The 8th Wonder said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #600
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
saigon cant respond, joe murdered that sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments