[02/21] Joe Budden Vs Saigon Round 2 - Saigon "Pushing Buddens" (Budden diss) Round 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-15-2009, 10:22 AM         #41
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Meta4 said:
Damn some of you sound real stupid saying Joey took the 50 route. This dude has been dissin Budden for years and he finally responds and now hes taking the 50 route? Why because his album is droppin? Remember Joe and Saigon are not mainstream meaning there beef is not gonna generate record sales. As for the people saying joe is pus*y for dissing him and not f!ghting him then what does that make saigon? I like both artists but some people just sound stupid trying to comment on something they obviously dont know sh*t about.
Basically...
 9 years ago '07        #42
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
whoa, Budden fans is like a cult online........I aint even know. They like Chamilionare fans used to be.

Y'all must ain't seen the Vh1 special when his album first dropped. Budden looked like he was about to commit dat.

And yeah there's alotta ammo about Buddens, a manic depressive drug addict with a wifey that got tabbed by a dude he looks up to. And that's just what you internet dudes know about lol...............
 01-15-2009, 10:36 AM         #43
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Meta4 said:
He wasnt running around dissin joe like that? Its been damn near two years and dude still cant let it go. Joe was quiet for the longest time but Sai kept shootin at the mouth. Even after joe saw the recent videos made by Sai he disregarded them because he really couldnt believe after two years that Sai still held a grudge. In joes exact words "im gonna give him the benefit of the doubt" so obviously he found out that the videos werent old so he decided to do what he does best...sh*t on dudes. Like I said I like both of them but im ridin with joe on this one. You can only bite your tongue for so long.
Where was Sai doing all this shooting off at the mouth at? Show me, because home boy was no where to be found or heard from for whole year. Let alone doing interviews dissing Joe Budden. Sai said nothing about Joe until now, when he made these recent videos. For the simple fact that when Joe would be interviewed, he always had some backhanded snide remarks about Sai. Maybe you guys are not up on that, but I am. I know what I'm talking about.

And again, you guys are just so sure Joe is going to be victorious in this. Don't count on that. Cause you don't know how Sai is going to come back.
 9 years ago '05        #44
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
 jp morgan said:
whoa, Budden fans is like a cult online........I aint even know. They like Chamilionare fans used to be.

Y'all must ain't seen the Vh1 special when his album first dropped. Budden looked like he was about to commit dat.

And yeah there's alotta ammo about Buddens, a manic depressive drug addict with a wifey that got tabbed by a dude he looks up to. And that's just what you internet dudes know about lol...............
so whats the point of talking sh*t about something fans know and budden himself already said in his tracks ?

fail
 9 years ago '07        #45
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 pokora said:
so whats the point of talking sh*t about something fans know and budden himself already said in his tracks ?

fail

see how silly you are......................

fail?

Budden has a good couple thousand fans, I give him that, but his "fan" army aint as big as yall think
 9 years ago '07        #46
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
matter fact most of them is Budden and his circle posting online pumping it up literally

see old allhiphop pages
 01-15-2009, 10:48 AM         #47
Meta4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
backhanded snide remarks? You point me in the direction of those snide remarks because they done exist. Do your homework... this was from jan 6th. And for the record I never said Joe was winning this battle. I think Sai is a beast but im ridin with joe on this.

"frontin with conscience spittin about conscience living
i see conscience fiction from a contradiction"
 01-15-2009, 10:51 AM         #48
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too many saigon d*ckriders and for no reason really

maybe he put out a good song or two what like 5 years ago, other than that dude is irrelevant like a one hit wonder people dont wanna let go, even tho he hasnt put out sh*t in over a year or something.

saigon is completely irrelevant, joe budden just stomped on a spider

thats about it
 01-15-2009, 10:51 AM         #49
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jp morgan said:

see how silly you are......................

fail?

Budden has a good couple thousand fans, I give him that, but his "fan" army aint as big as yall think
Whats that have to do with the diss track or the situation at all

-Joe made a little punchline with Sai in it in '07.

-Sai threatened to smack the "Earth, Wind & Fire" out of the n*gga Joe

-Joe brushed it off and basically told Sai to handle it when he saw him if it was that serious.

Than we heard nothing about the situation again

-Out of NOWHERE Sai puts out 2 videos sh*tting on Joe again

I mean how can anyway say Joe was wrong in this particular situation
 01-15-2009, 10:59 AM         #50
Meta4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you need some more confirmation as to how Joe handled this sh*t from Saigon here you go.
He showed respect to Sai throughout the interview but as I said before you can only bite your tongue for so long.
 9 years ago '08        #51
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
Joey should have just left this alone...but I can see why he did it. 2 straight videos with Saigon throwing shots at him, he had to do something, and this succeeded. He didn't have to do anything big like Ransom Note, save that for if Sai releases like a 4 minute diss track or some ish. Great job Joey. :applause: Plus, this can help his Padded Room sales believe it or not.

youngvito18 said:
i lost mad respect for budden after the ran thing....starting beef and taking it to a street level and then backing down when you get scared is azz......if you a e-thug then be a e-thug but dont take it offline......with that said.....saigon and joey need to just f!ght, end the beef, and then go do a record together

joey beefing with someone new every week.....jay-z, 50, royce, ransom, saigon, prodigy, lloyd, sh*t....for a n*gga with just 1 retail album he sure be more concerned with dropping an album, even the PADDED ROOM been getting pushed back since june of 08.....and iits an electronic album, how does an electronic album gets pushed back
Padded Room won't be a digital album like Halfway House.
 9 years ago '05        #52
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
 Meta4 said:
If you need some more confirmation as to how Joe handled this sh*t from Saigon here you go.
He showed respect to Sai throughout the interview but as I said before you can only bite your tongue for so long.

maybe that interview was done before saigidy et-thug vids?
 9 years ago '05        #53
Kahlil Illah 1 heat pts
space
space
$788 | Props total: 18 18
This is comedy 2 me.. Budden basically tells it like it is.. I can't wait to hear a Saigon response.
 9 years ago '06        #54
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Meta4 said:
He did say you guys were not up on every Joey interview or remark made. Maybe you guys weren't put on to that. You don't see or know everything. So maybe you did miss some things where he was talking slick. Either way, I don't think Joe is going to have an easy ride with this one. The diss was only alright though. I don't see the need for a huge response at this point. But Sai is not a diss record type of rapper. So I don't see him doing a diss record. He wants physical confrontation. That's what makes it different.
 9 years ago '08        #55
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,009 | Props total: 19910 19910
 MissLoveOne said:
He did say you guys were not up on every Joey interview or remark made. Maybe you guys weren't put on to that. You don't see or know everything. So maybe you did miss some things where he was talking slick. Either way, I don't think Joe is going to have an easy ride with this one. The diss was only alright though. I don't see the need for a huge response at this point. But Sai is not a diss record type of rapper. So I don't see him doing a diss record. He wants physical confrontation. That's what makes it different.
saigon wants to hit and run like saigon....oh damn, dude did it again
 9 years ago '05        #56
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 Meta4 said:
He wasnt exactly biting his tongue there, c'mon now. Joe buddens cant help but make snidey remarks because he is a smarmy c*nt. Being snidey is what smartasses do and Joe likes to think he is one. Am I the only one that sees Joell Ortiz in them video blogs? I'd want to knock him out too.
 01-15-2009, 11:25 AM         #57
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
He wasnt exactly biting his tongue there, c'mon now. Joe buddens cant help but make snidey remarks because he is a smarmy c*nt. Being snidey is what smartasses do and Joe likes to think he is one. Am I the only one that sees Joell Ortiz in them video blogs? I'd want to knock him out too.
I actually agree. Joe is an arrogant, condescending, sarcastic smartass

But that doesn't take away from the fact that Saigon is acting like a little homotional girl
 01-15-2009, 11:25 AM         #58
Meta4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That interview is when all this beef started so I wouldnt expect him to bite his tongue. As for the Joell comment....thats just two people bullsh*tting. Besides Joell is a newcomer dealing with vets he has to earn his way.
 9 years ago '05        #59
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 slimwillie said:
Sai ain't his other opponents. Royce,Game and Banks would sh*t on Sai.

sai gonna talk about beatin dude up blah blah blah. keep it on wax Sai. you a rapper not a boxer
you serious? Sai is way better than both game and banks, he's about on par with royce lyrically....

Sai is a beast and he can spit...
 9 years ago '05        #60
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 REAL_NESS said:
I actually agree. Joe is an arrogant, condescending, sarcastic smartass

But that doesn't take away from the fact that Saigon is acting like a little homotional girl
True. Saigon's constantly trying to justify what happened with Mobb Deep and posting videos beating his chest proves he is an oversensitive crybaby.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy