[02/21] Joe Budden Vs Saigon Round 2 - Saigon "Pushing Buddens" (Budden diss) Round 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #521
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
^^^i dont know sai like that...explain please
 9 years ago '08        #522
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Nickel said:
^^^i dont know sai like that...explain please
One of his mixtapes is called Abandoned Nation.
 9 years ago '05        #523
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
^^^yea i jus saw that...joe got him sumthin nasty
 9 years ago '08        #524
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
 Nickel said:
^^^yea i jus saw that...joe got him sumthin nasty
Your avy k!lls me every time I look at it.

[pic - click to view]

01-19-2009, 12:07 AM         #525
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cooked Brickz said:
One of his mixtapes is called Abandoned Nation.
abandoned nation is his crew/foundation...that does all the work for the people locked in the bing,and their families...
 9 years ago '05        #526
Kahlil Illah 1 heat pts
space
space
$788 | Props total: 18 18
murderation.
 01-19-2009, 12:07 AM         #527
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u kno the n*gga cant rap better than him if he tryna f!ght.....

he sound like that dude who always lose but be like" i bet you wont f!ght me tho" idiot
 9 years ago '08        #528
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
abandoned nation is his crew/foundation...that does all the work for the people locked in the bing,and their families...

[pic - click to view]

01-19-2009, 12:13 AM         #529
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cooked Brickz said:

[pic - click to view]

use your head for a second...what sense would the punchline make if it was just a mixtape?........read up my dude..

Abandoned Nation

The turbulent 60’s found a disproportionate number of minorities, in NYC, being incarcerated at an alarming rate. Many of these men and women came from non-criminal-collegiate and professional Backgrounds. Implementing the tactic of mass incarceration in the urban communities was a calculated and deliberate attempt to neutralize the potential threats to the status-quo. Out of the Chaotic Civil rights struggle emerged organizations (deemed criminal by the government) that challenged the system’s unjust laws and policies. Radical organizations like the Black Panthers, Young Lords and the Nation of Islam found themselves targeted for neutralization through a.ssassination or imprisonment.

Consequently, the overall I.Q level of the prison population, (especially in N.Y.) Rose tremendously, largely due to the sustained willingness of the aforementioned groups’ determination to f!ght the legacy of oppression. As these men and women began filling up the belly of the beast, the inhumane conditions that previously existed in the N.Y. state prison system became utterly unacceptable, thereby creating a powder keg with a lit fuse. Inevitably this dynamic erupted into the Attica uprising (Sept 9-13, 1971).

Out of the ashes of Attica arose a group of conscious men and women who made revolutionary changes within the prison system. They created many social programs which targeted improving the lives and circumstances of the prisoner as well as the communities they would eventually return to. These men and women realized that the vicious cycle of recidivism would continue to exist if the social ills incubated in our hoods were not addressed. One group in particular “The Resurrection Study Group” focused on personal, spiritual, and economic empowerment as the keys to sending home community conscious people. Through these programs the recipe was created to counteract the resentment, anger and hopelessness of the youth. One component of the resurrection study group called “Abandoned Nation” focused on empowering the hood through history and music.

In 1997 while serving a 5 year sentence, a young Brian “Saigon” Carenard decided to give himself an honest chance at breaking the recidivist chain that had previously held him back. He joined the Resurrection study group and in no time became its star pupil. As a gifted lyricist, Saigon was able to capture the lessons of the struggle and turn them into songs of freedom. With the blessings of his mentors Saigon went on to form Abandoned Nation Entertainment. As co-founder and CEO of A.B Entertainment “Sai-Giddy” has deftly steered his company into becoming a silent powerhouse for social change.

In 2004 Abandoned Nation partnered up with In Arms Reach to form the In Arms Reach/Abandoned Nation non-profit entity. This component is geared towards empowering at risk youth in general and children of incarcerated parents in particular with the necessary navigational tools of self sacrifice, discipline and conscientious decision making for their lives. (See In Arms Reach) Our Mantra is simple;

“We’re not just an entertainment company, we’re a social movement”.
"In September of 1997 I met the n*gga Gitty", recalls Omnipotent, the self-proclaimed old timer in the crew. "He was Be Lord back then. This kid was the most talented mind I had ever heard rhyme." Though impressed by Saigon's exceptional wordplay, it was secondary compared to the fact that what he was saying made so such sense to him. The two started going to the gym together and having fascinating sessions where Sai' would literally become a computer and spit countless verses he had been working on or had previously written. That's where the discussion of the power of hip-hop and the passion to make a difference came to the forefront in their lives. It was time to do something about what was occurring in the schools and neighborhoods they came from. It was time to give something back to their community besides the poison that was being filtered in through countless means. Yes, they began as convicts, murderers and hustlers, but that was in no way at all the limitations of their talent. There was so much more to be done to make sure their kids would have options that they themselves never had.

Some of the most brilliant minds are incarcerated. Many of the potential leaders of our world have succumbed to the streets and have either died or have lost their lives to incarceration. Abandoned Nation is opportunity to change that fact. It is a chance to, not only make a difference in a child's mind, or the listeners life, but Abandoned Nation is a repatriation of the community of impoverished ghettoes everywhere. It is ultimately a commitment to leave no one behind. Beginning with a multi-media entertainment company and eventually expanding into a cooperative of enterprising businesses, A.B. is a culture that not only encompasses art, but life and community as well.

9 years ago '05        #530
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
 Cooked Brickz said:
Your avy k!lls me every time I look at it.

[pic - click to view]

[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]

[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
 9 years ago '07        #531
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70182 70182
 SmooveDude said:
u kno the n*gga cant rap better than him if he tryna f!ght.....

he sound like that dude who always lose but be like" i bet you wont f!ght me tho" idiot
Hahahaha u were the one 2 be 2 pus*y to f!ght?

Its ok...
 9 years ago '06        #532
coolio 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:

Its ok...
lmao this guy's been on ever since the track leaked making posts talking about budden even tho he "hates" him he's obsessed

Last edited by coolio; 01-19-2009 at 12:22 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #533
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
in the words of Fab (joey) Got in that a.ss b who the next Raz B. n Sai was
Joe said its not called Slaughterhouse fo nuthin
 01-19-2009, 12:30 AM         #534
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:

Its ok...
same thing an idiot new yorker said when i went there a few years back and what happened??? n*gga got handled and he was like "iight dont let me catch you again"

but thats beside he point.....why f!ght if i kno i already woni already won the mental war why throw hands???....i already accomplished what i came for....i guess i just think outside the box:greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #535
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70182 70182
 coolio said:
lmao this guy's been on ever since the track leaked making posts talking about budden even tho he "hates" him he's obsessed
U stay quoting me, u gay and obessed, u a f*g**t u fake a.ss coolio gangsta paradise wannabe lookin a.ss nicca
 9 years ago '06        #536
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
How the fu*k is anybody on Saigon's side at this point...

A. This whole beef started cuz Sai got all ho-motional when Joe used his name in a freestyle...that was it, it wasn't even a diss but Saigon caught feelings and wanted to f!ght

B. Joe murked this n*gga in the first diss, then came back 24 hours after Saigon's diss to do it again (I mentioned the time frame for n*ggas that say Joe ain't got work ethic)

C. Sai tryna f!ght a n*gga and using Joe's kid in a diss are big signs of desperation...he ain't ready for the big leagues...
 9 years ago '06        #537
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
 4REAL said:
I thought Saigon's response wasn't that bad but I have to admit that I've lost some respect for Saigon after this. I understand that Joe was the first to bring up Saigon's son but Saigon going the extra mile and disrespecting Joe's son and threatening to punch him in the face is a little bit too far fetched for me. I don't understand why rappers can't have a clean cut battle anymore. Was the cheap shot and low blows really necessary?

And why have Prodigy's voice on your diss song when Prodigy himself disrespects you and had a confrontation with you on video? Now Prodigy and his camp will clown Saigon for using his voice on a track. Saigon is really confused and is making himself look bad.
SAI took 2 L's n 1 shot n i like saigon but he aint fu*kin wit budden
 9 years ago '04        #538
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
"have ya whole body filled wit metal, now you Weapon X"

oh my god
 9 years ago '05        #539
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
^^^yea man....sh*t was drastic
 01-19-2009, 12:58 AM         #540
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ @ anyone considering battling Joe Budden the "big leagues"...

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago