[02/21] Joe Budden Vs Saigon Round 2 - Saigon "Pushing Buddens" (Budden diss) Round 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
GZ2525 
space
space
$751 | Props total: 5 5
Joe did this probably in like 20 minutes. If Saigon responds he'll destroy dude. I bet he mentions that Saigon's rap career on Entourage was bigger then his in real life. hahahah.

He's probably in the studio right now recording a full diss just waiting on dude to confront him.
 9 years ago '06        #22
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
did he say when he see that mf (ran) it's on?

HOW YOU GONNA BE A BIG NAME IN THE FUTURE YOU NOT EVEN BIG NAME AS A LOSER
:wow:

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 01-15-2009 at 08:20 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #23
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,376 | Props total: 621 621
"There will be plastic everywhere, Lola Luv a.ss nucca"

Joey leads the league in Punch lines/wordplay....easily
 01-15-2009, 08:28 AM         #24
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

i knew what saigon said....would get to joey.......i hope joey doesn't get quiet....if it gets "hectic"

*moves left to right and screams*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:afro:

Last edited by ass_in_my_eyes; 01-15-2009 at 08:31 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #25
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
 MissLoveOne said:
So Joe finally makes the coveted diss track. It was alright. But I wouldn't underestimate Saigon. If he does come back on the mic, it won't be a piece of cake for Joe. It ain't like Sai is his other opponents.
cosign Saigon is a beast and he got maaaad ammo on Buttons. All he gotta do is a diss song then shoot the video at Buttons wifeys job and give her a.ss a lil slap.
 9 years ago '05        #26
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
mad ammo??
he only got old sh*t : ran beef, fab isssue etc..
sh*t is useless
 9 years ago '06        #27
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
yo on joebuddentv.com some dude said joey i don't think you should do this joey responded with 'i'm from Missouri' that n*gga is jokes
 9 years ago '06        #28
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 pokora said:
mad ammo??
sh*t is useless
Sai said months ago he had dirt on Joe. So it seems evidently that Sai may have some info on joe that isn't public knowledge. I don't know how Sai might respond, but I'd like to see it. Just to see what comes out of it.
 9 years ago '06        #29
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
LOL, JOE Budden takin the 50 route and i doubt saigon responds, he always said he wasnt into the dissin ppl on record, next blog he going say he going find budden and knock the earth wind and fire out of em...i thought saigon said in his last interview there was no problems wit anybody

but honestly, i really didnt think joe budden was going diss track, this surprised me
 9 years ago '05        #30
pokora 
space
space
seriously i think sai ask budden to diss him for publicity
sh*t is fake
cuz i know for inner source that budden and slaughterhouse call sai recently to record a track with them
 01-15-2009, 09:17 AM         #31
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe budden cannot be fu*ked with
 9 years ago '07        #32
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 MissLoveOne said:
So Joe finally makes the coveted diss track. It was alright. But I wouldn't underestimate Saigon. If he does come back on the mic, it won't be a piece of cake for Joe. It ain't like Sai is his other opponents.
Werd.

People forget Warning Shots album was hard as hell. I still think Joey will take it though, Sai been bi*ching on on hip hop for a min. Lifting weights crazy, hulking it out but doing all this quitting talk too but mouthing and not enough rapping.

BTW props on sig you seem like one of the only fellow females around here that knows hip hop :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #33
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1347 1347
woooooow

Saigon got Ether'd.
 9 years ago '04        #34
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1347 1347
 pokora said:
mad ammo??
sh*t is useless
pretty much.

plus, even if dude had some BREAKING NEWS on Budden.

Budden always bounce back and stick the knife in.

that n*gga like, invincible or some sh*t.

sh*t crazy.
 9 years ago '06        #35
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
 Grisly said:
woooooow

Saigon got Ether'd.
are u serious?? the track wasnt all dat, it was just a jab
 01-15-2009, 09:47 AM         #36
Meta4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn some of you sound real stupid saying Joey took the 50 route. This dude has been dissin Budden for years and he finally responds and now hes taking the 50 route? Why because his album is droppin? Remember Joe and Saigon are not mainstream meaning there beef is not gonna generate record sales. As for the people saying joe is pus*y for dissing him and not f!ghting him then what does that make saigon? I like both artists but some people just sound stupid trying to comment on something they obviously dont know sh*t about.
 01-15-2009, 09:48 AM         #37
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all are just so sure Joe is going to be victorious in this huh. And the funny thing will be, Saigon might come in and snatch all of it, and do Joe in. You can't count on Joe being victorious all the time. This may not end up that way. He might meet his match with this one.
 01-15-2009, 10:03 AM         #38
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Meta4 said:
Damn some of you sound real stupid saying Joey took the 50 route. This dude has been dissin Budden for years and he finally responds and now hes taking the 50 route? Why because his album is droppin? Remember Joe and Saigon are not mainstream meaning there beef is not gonna generate record sales. As for the people saying joe is pus*y for dissing him and not f!ghting him then what does that make saigon? I like both artists but some people just sound stupid trying to comment on something they obviously dont know sh*t about.
Let's not let Joe off the hook though. He was sneaking his little snide remarks in about Sai, every chance he got. So Joe ain't completely innocent. And when did Sai ever diss Joe constantly? Sai been quiet for the longest. He wasn't running around dissing Joe like that. Let's not switch things up to something it ain't.
 9 years ago '05        #39
pokora 
space
space
sai drops 2 videos in 2009 talking sh*t about joe for nothing
stop playing

diss track >>> street fake thug beef
 01-15-2009, 10:14 AM         #40
Meta4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He wasnt running around dissin joe like that? Its been damn near two years and dude still cant let it go. Joe was quiet for the longest time but Sai kept shootin at the mouth. Even after joe saw the recent videos made by Sai he disregarded them because he really couldnt believe after two years that Sai still held a grudge. In joes exact words "im gonna give him the benefit of the doubt" so obviously he found out that the videos werent old so he decided to do what he does best...sh*t on dudes. Like I said I like both of them but im ridin with joe on this one. You can only bite your tongue for so long.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago