[02/21] Joe Budden Vs Saigon Round 2 - Saigon "Pushing Buddens" (Budden diss) Round 2

most viewed right now
 120
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-17-2009, 10:56 PM         #321
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kahlil Illah said:
This is comedy... Saigon could have did better in my eyes however his diss was still better... and when Budden catches a smack in the mouth his groupies won;t have much to say.
and when he doesnt people will continue to say "when........."
 9 years ago '06        #322
coolio 57 heat pts57 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Tight_Grip said:
it obvious that ur a f*g**t with ur pink graffiti
lmao how is this dirty a.ss bum talking sh*t?

dont u live in a dump with sh*t stains all over ur doors? aren't u built slanted? aren't u too broke to buy jeans ur size so u wear ur little brother's hand-me-ups?

it amazes me that somebody so disgusting is the S&R mod
 01-17-2009, 11:03 PM         #323
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just listened to both of them again and i'll give joe the slight edge.

even though i really wanna play devils advocate and go with saigon, joe had the better bars
 01-17-2009, 11:05 PM         #324
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
i just listened to both of them again and i'll give joe the slight edge.

even though i really wanna play devils advocate and go with saigon, joe had the better bars
n*gga tryna stir up controversy(sp?)
 01-17-2009, 11:05 PM         #325
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
lmao how is this dirty a.ss bum talking sh*t?

dont u live in a dump with sh*t stains all over ur doors? aren't u built slanted? aren't u too broke to buy jeans ur size so u wear ur little brother's hand-me-ups?

it amazes me that somebody so disgusting is the S&R mod
im not a s&r mod shows how much u know

and why do u keep licking my a.ss cheeks coolio if im so dirty get off my sac

everywhere i go ur diggin in my butt crack u fruit cake cup f*g**t a.ss n*gga

U got Joe Budden Mood Musik 3 on repeat u bandwagon a.ss n*gga
 9 years ago '06        #326
coolio 57 heat pts57 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Tight_Grip said:
im not a s&r mod shows how much u know

and why do u keep licking my a.ss cheeks coolio if im so dirty get off my sac

everywhere i go ur diggin in my butt crack u fruit cake cup f*g**t a.ss n*gga

U got Joe Budden Mood Musik 3 on repeat u bandwagon a.ss n*gga
i think this is the first time i even say anything to u in months

dirty a.ss caveman looking f*g**t
 01-17-2009, 11:20 PM         #327
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
i think this is the first time i even say anything to u in months

dirty a.ss caveman looking f*g**t

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '06        #328
coolio 57 heat pts57 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Tight_Grip said:

[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '08        #329
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 451 451
alotta sh*t that Saigon said in this diss, and attempted too clown Budden on, could have been reversed towards him, like n*gga clowning on Joe for being a mixtape rapper, well, Saigon has been on the mixtapes for 7 Years, without an album or a hit as of yet, and he still probably won't have one by the time Joe's next album is out.
 9 years ago '08        #330
Sykopaf 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$688 | Props total: 1669 1669
I give Joe the win first round.

Joe's track was light, but better cause it was more factual. It was intentionally supposed to be light. It was bait. That's why it was also polite.

Sai's sh*t was coo, but it was all just jokes. Breath? Gay? Proof? Like you are supposed to expose a n*gga... blow up what he might be tryin' to hide. Attack insecurities (Budden's girl lines were great). You're not suppose to falsify corny a.ss sh*t. If you gon' spit fiction... at least make that sh*t hilarious, not on some kid sh*t. A lot of lines that were disses apply to him as well, or he didn't even achieve or surpass yet. Sai is most def able to do better.

If you take the bait, you are suppose to wreck the sh*t. Wreck it. Make somethin hard. Not no lighter sh*t. You gotta come harder than the bait. Have to, otherwise why take it? You put a worm on a fishhook... if the fish gets hooked it doesn't just swim away at a pace slower than the reel. It tries to take the twine, pole, and all... just to eat that lil' ol worm (Offtrack?) Point is.. Joe lightly slapped Sai, and Sai softly shoved Joe in retaliation. Seems like another bait.

When did Sai say it was only one? In the interview he said somethin along the lines of "We'll see if it's just one (a la maybe, maybe not) Edit: read the myspace bulletin... we all know Sai changes his mind tho.

And 400K is a flop. The album may have shipped gold, but i dont think it went gold. Joe did have mad hype back in the day. Huge single.


Sorry for the essay. I appreciate all who read it.


Last edited by Sykopaf; 01-18-2009 at 12:15 AM..
 01-18-2009, 01:54 AM         #331
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sykopaf said:

If you take the bait, you are suppose to wreck the sh*t. Wreck it. Make somethin hard. Not no lighter sh*t. You gotta come harder than the bait. Have to, otherwise why take it? You put a worm on a fishhook... if the fish gets hooked it doesn't just swim away at a pace slower than the reel. It tries to take the twine, pole, and all... just to eat that lil' ol worm (Offtrack?) Point is.. Joe lightly slapped Sai, and Sai softly shoved Joe in retaliation. Seems like another bait.
:applause:analogies>>>>_____
 9 years ago '04        #332
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,490 | Props total: 2050 2050
after listening to that first diss from saigon, this n*gga is gonna get ate by joey..
 01-18-2009, 03:42 AM         #333
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this diss by saigon made me look at him differently..i've never heard saigon lyrically this weak...this diss was horrible...this n*gga spent about 45 seconds talking about joe budden's breath.......i see why saigon doesn't do battle records,because this n*gga can't battle AT ALL...joe didn't even really go in on sun,and his diss song was a thousand times better....people need to stop lying to themselves..this diss song was horrible..i actually thought sai was gonna get at joe,and give him some comp...but if i was joe i'd be cracking up laughing at this weak a.ss diss,and not even respond lyrically...saigon sounded pressed on this record....real disappointing considering how dope saigon is...
 01-18-2009, 05:27 AM         #334
CreativeMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
this diss by saigon made me look at him differently..i've never heard saigon lyrically this weak...this diss was horrible...this n*gga spent about 45 seconds talking about joe budden's breath.......i see why saigon doesn't do battle records,because this n*gga can't battle AT ALL...joe didn't even really go in on sun,and his diss song was a thousand times better....people need to stop lying to themselves..this diss song was horrible..i actually thought sai was gonna get at joe,and give him some comp...but if i was joe i'd be cracking up laughing at this weak a.ss diss,and not even respond lyrically...saigon sounded pressed on this record....real disappointing considering how dope saigon is...
They're just trading light jabs with each other right now. So I don't know why you guys were expecting some Ether type diss record at this point. So neither one of them did great.
 9 years ago '04        #335
eza 
space
avatar space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
quick question why is saigon putting prodigy on is song when prodigy hates him saigons gonna get wasted budden is a bit like canibus he will write and write and untill he murders someone i dont think saigon can really battle budden budden will get this fruit cake the lamest thing is saigons reaching out to prodigy becuase he knows he aint got no balls to take on budden and mobb deep
 01-18-2009, 06:22 AM         #336
godsson1978 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #337
pokora 
space
avatar space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
 CreativeMind said:
They're just trading light jabs with each other right now. So I don't know why you guys were expecting some Ether type diss record at this point. So neither one of them did great.

saigon was supposed to show joey that he aint on his league lyrically
but his diss track aint nothing lyrical

budden is probably disapointed himself by saigon
 9 years ago '06        #338
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$46,665 | Props total: 7632 7632
 eza said:
quick question why is saigon putting prodigy on is song when prodigy hates him saigons gonna get wasted budden is a bit like canibus he will write and write and untill he murders someone i dont think saigon can really battle budden budden will get this fruit cake the lamest thing is saigons reaching out to prodigy becuase he knows he aint got no balls to take on budden and mobb deep

nah man he just flipped that interview prodigy did and put it at the end of the track. same thing he did with budden son that clip in the middle of the track. it was a dope idea.
 01-18-2009, 08:47 AM         #339
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this diss track was meant to be good??? i had sai's mixtapes in rotation back in the days, but is this the same SAIGON?!

is this what a diss track is considered nowadays? i personally think c-ham's diss to soulja boy was more creative lol.
 9 years ago '04        #340
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,061 | Props total: 924 924
Saigon had a couple of nice lines, but lets be real... He's not even in the same atmosphere as Budden when it comes to rapping.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
154 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
120 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
161 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
134 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
99 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy