[02/21] Joe Budden Vs Saigon Round 2 - Saigon "Pushing Buddens" (Budden diss) Round 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
0 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #201
coolio 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
lmao hahaha coolio hahahaha all i can do is laugh...coolio??? damn, ya name is just all fu*ked up...
nice cop-out :applause:

also u not denying it cause it's true :greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #202
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70179 70179
^u gay tho....
 01-17-2009, 12:01 AM         #203
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...this is what Joe usually does when there's an issue..take it light the first go round...n*ggas prolly thought the sh*t over Ain't No Love when he and Ran was into was "aight"..then came Ransom Note...if Saigon do respond..there's prolly way more in the chamber than just that..if it actually stays on wax..wit both n*ggas havin the talent they have..it would be dope...but from how the n*gga Saigon say he handles sh*t..it prolly won't advance much further down that avenue...the whole point of him bein mad is kinda some weak sh*t if you ask me though..
 9 years ago '06        #204
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
someone recap. im not trying to read 9 pages lol
 9 years ago '08        #205
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 pr03583 said:
saigon > budden on any day in my eyes

i dunno what ppl make a big deal about budden for hes just an average rapper

Your an idiot..They should ban you from even being able to live in jersey for saying such dumb a.ss sh*t..Budden will sh*t on saigon.
 9 years ago '06        #206
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
 daliff89 said:

.................................................. .duh.

do you actually believe what you're saying makes sense or are you just arguing with me to argue?

The Growth was done according to Joe but Def Jam wouldn't release it......TGSNT is done according to Sai but Arista won't release it

IT'S THE SAME THING SON.
saigon was signed to atlantic, and yeah they arguin just to argue
 9 years ago '04        #207
Leftcoast 
space
space
space
$471 | Props total: 5 5
R.I.P Joe Budden

Hahaha.... I know many of you have been watching whats been going on btwn me and this mouse named Joseph Anthony Budden AKA Joe Budden... Im really starting to think this guy thinks Im scared to battle him.. Before I continue I must say this, even knowing battling is a very important part of hip hop, Ive always tried to stay away from doing it. I never liked the idea of 2 men writing down jokes or insults about each other when they could easily just put on some boxing gloves and put their manhoods on the line... I know people always say that sounds violent but thats how REAL men settled their differences when I was bought up...I noticed the ONLY way this guy will ever excel at rapping if its him writing jokes about someone or doing a bunch of fu*king name dropping which is what actually started all of this... For a guy who has had a chance to put out his album and STILL make NO mark whatsoever in the game is pitiful... I really dont even know why Im entertaning a guy who has dropped albums, came in with Desert Storm when they were very VERY hot and in 2009 he's still stuck in the same fu*king spot he was in when he came... I know... It doesnt make sense.. This is the first and last diss record Ive ever done in my life so dont expect this to keep going back and forth.. Unlike the mouse, I have a mission with my music and its not just running around trying to start battles but to continue my role as an activist in my community and to teach and uplift the generation coming up under me........ After doing this rap battle sh*t, I see why this is the only thing he's good for.. The sh*t is too easy... To sit down and think of ways to make fu*king jokes abt someone and make people laugh doesnt take much thought at all..... Hahaha.. Im done after this... Back to my mission... For my fans who told me to take the high road and ignore this clown.... Im sorry...... For the Joe Budden fans who are tired of fu*king with a fake a.ss poor excuse for a rapper, come roll with the Yardfather... Lets make history together and change the world... fu*king with Budden will get you no where... Trust me. He calls himself mouse for crying out loud... What kinda man calls himself a mouse... Im here to seperate the men from the mice so who you rolling with??? INTERNET SOLDIERRRRRSSSSSS, LEAVE THIS BUM a.ss n*gga ALONE... Come fu*k with the Yardfather... I went into his realm and battled him, now lets see if he'll step in MY realm and jump in the ring and give me 3 rounds..(Ill even let him wear headgear and I wont). Real Talk...Without further or do I give U my reply to his letter to me.. Check out my page to here the song.....Enjoy.. Im finished with this mouse after this... He can make all the songs he wants....fu*k em..... Im going to catch this Biggie move...ONE NEW Saigon Feat. Prodigy "Under-Achiever" (dissing Joe Budden)
Link to audio:
 9 years ago '08        #208
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305
 9 years ago '06        #209
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3526 3526
and wtf is Prodigy doing on the track

But I knew he was going to mention his girl but his son?

Last edited by 01seay; 01-17-2009 at 05:35 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #210
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
damn low blows here talkin about trey and his girl. track was pretty good, still i dont think sai can let it go after this because mouse is going to come correct in response to this.
 9 years ago '06        #211
jj01 
space
space
 01seay said:
and wtf is Prodigy doing on the track

But I knew he was going to mention his girl Fab ...DJ Clue?

it was just part of that interview before he got locked up, i wouldve prefered sai drop another verse instead of that but what can u do
 9 years ago '07        #212
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
This sh*t is flaaaaames. Gonna be a great battle.
 9 years ago '06        #213
jj01 
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
This sh*t is flaaaaames. Gonna be a great battle.

sai said he was done after this, i think he shoulda went harder if he was only going to drop 1 diss. but we all know how dude flip flops so he might drop another 1 after joe responds in like 24 hours. sai said he wanted to f!ght him 3 rounds after this, and he would let joe wear the head gear and sai wouldnt
 9 years ago '07        #214
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Damn Sai came with some personal sh*t... It's definitely on now
 9 years ago '07        #215
kold107 
space
space
space
$548 | Props total: 20 20
 D-Clutch said:
Joe Budden is overrated. Saigon is overrated. This 'beef' is overrated. As a matter of fact, this whole 'beef' sh*t is lame as hell and played out, a bunch of grown n*ggas are going at each other like little kids, come on now. Oh yeah, Kanye is overrated. 50 Cent is overrated. The Game is overrated. TI is overrated. Every artist with 'Lil' in front of his name is a disgrace. Thank you for your time.

God bless and good night.
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

truest statement !!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '08        #216
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305
track was cool overall, im pretty sure joe would respond since the n*gga saigon mentioned his son.

but he clowning on Joe on being a 1 hit wonder when, saigon dont got a hit in his life, even with a Jay-Z feature on a Just Blaze produced track.

and clowning on Joe for being a mixtape rapper....self explanatory.
 9 years ago '06        #217
jj01 
space
space
just heard the sai track, smh its about to get ugly i guarantee it. dude brought up his girl and his kid damn. sh*t was funny tho, said his girl's a.ss has more buzz then he does.
 9 years ago '07        #218
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
this sh*t is heat

how ya bi*ch butt got a bigger buzz than u hahahahah
 9 years ago '07        #219
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 21542 21542
@ it featuring Prodigy
 9 years ago '05        #220
EL Smoothz 
space
space
$542 | Props total: 77 77
ready for a response. joey usually responds pretty fast. cant wait
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
134 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
350 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
71 comments
1 day ago