[02/21] Joe Budden Vs Saigon Round 2 - Saigon "Pushing Buddens" (Budden diss) Round 2

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #181
Sykopaf 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1405 1405
Y'all really think Ran is better than Sai?
 9 years ago '04        #182
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
To tell you guys the truth, JOE or SAIGON Not relevant....at all.
 01-16-2009, 02:08 PM         #183
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
To tell you guys the truth, JOE or SAIGON Not relevant....at all.
alot of people aint relevant but that dont mean they aint around the top of the ladder

alot of people are relevant, releasin albums and they straight trash
 01-16-2009, 02:21 PM         #184
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone know that Sai would k!ll Budden in a f!ght, I wanna hear this on wax tho

Sykopaf said:
Y'all really think Ran is better than Sai?
The sad thing is how everyone turned on Ran once he dissed Budden. I remember BX being on his d*ck when Pain & Glory dropped and during the DJ Clue days. I still fuks with Ran from time to time but he did fall off

Last edited by Krazy K; 01-16-2009 at 02:22 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #185
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,519 | Props total: 70169 70169

This is Joe Budden...

[pic - click to view]

Damn n*gga get off the net....this dude is a true die hard e-thug wtf?!?!?!?! why don't joe get a phone and call him and ask him out on a date....damn yo, Joe u a fu*kin loser....
 9 years ago '06        #186
jj01 
space
space
$44,962 | Props total: 4684 4684
i really wish this wouldnt pop off and they would squash it and work together. 2 of my favorites, basically taking the wrong road here and not really being productive in recording new album or mixtape material just spending energy beefin. would be some sh*t if either of them got offed because of this beef, if anything just shoot the fair one, no cameras, no bringin your whole block, just end it after that. its funny how some of yall are underrating sai, dude is a monster and yall actin like he sucks.
 9 years ago '08        #187
get_ate 
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 399 399
...but you're staying tuned, watching it, and then creating a thread to bi*ch about...

...so who's the loser and needs to get off the net?
 9 years ago '07        #188
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
 get_ate said:
...but you're staying tuned, watching it, and then creating a thread to bi*ch about...

...so who's the loser and needs to get off the net?
lmao this was on a website, im contributing to boxden, not to joe budden and your d*ck sucking competition so have fun and pick a side so u can suck the lining outta that person...
 9 years ago '05        #189
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
funny thing is joe already call saigon

but that n*gga was to lazy to spit a verse for a slaughterhouse record
 9 years ago '06        #190
coolio 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
bkjj11 is just a little homotional that 50's new album got the budden treatment and is now pushed back again i think
 9 years ago '07        #191
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
 coolio said:
bkjj11 is just a little homotional that 50's new album got the budden treatment and is now pushed back again i think
lmao hahaha coolio hahahaha all i can do is laugh...coolio??? damn, ya name is just all fu*ked up...
 9 years ago '05        #192
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
AHAHAH Saigon battling Budden would be funny, cause if Sai loses he can beat the sh*t outta Budden ahahah
 9 years ago '07        #193
XPectNoMercy 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 1 1
Where are ya dudes from? Because i'm starting to get the impression that if someone is bigger or talks more reckless then it automatically makes them tough or able to beat the next man. Last i Checked those who front get stomped out the hardest. So let's see if his a man of his word come down to jersey city and show the world how tough you are since you were locked up since 16 only really been in the streets for a good 5 years yet your Mr. Tough Guy with all this street rep.
 9 years ago '05        #194
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
he's right....this is good hip hop sh!t....now-a-days n*ggas is scared to test their skills, i'm sure saigon would powerbomb joe in the streets but i wan't to see a lyrical war
 9 years ago '04        #195
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 547 547
 Bkjj11 said:

This is Joe Budden...

[pic - click to view]

Damn n*gga get off the net....this dude is a true die hard e-thug wtf?!?!?!?! why don't joe get a phone and call him and ask him out on a date....damn yo, Joe u a fu*kin loser....
damn you know nuthin about sports & now you prove you know nuthin about Hip Hop, go d*ck ride 50...matter of fact, looks like you be on the net too much lil homie just by lookin @ ur Boxden "stats"

Last edited by {XtoDaZ}; 01-16-2009 at 04:12 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #196
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 SmooveDude said:
alot of people aint relevant but that dont mean they aint around the top of the ladder

alot of people are relevant, releasin albums and they straight trash
they NOT around the top ladder
 9 years ago '05        #197
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 1458 1458
Joe Budden is overrated. Saigon is overrated. This 'beef' is overrated. As a matter of fact, this whole 'beef' sh*t is lame as hell and played out, a bunch of grown n*ggas are going at each other like little kids, come on now. Oh yeah, Kanye is overrated. 50 Cent is overrated. The Game is overrated. TI is overrated. Every artist with 'Lil' in front of his name is a disgrace. Thank you for your time.

God bless and good night.
 9 years ago '05        #198
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Cooked Brickz said:
Of course the album was done, but Def Jam didn't want to release it because they wanted him to do it differently.
.................................................. .duh.

do you actually believe what you're saying makes sense or are you just arguing with me to argue?

The Growth was done according to Joe but Def Jam wouldn't release it......TGSNT is done according to Sai but Arista won't release it

IT'S THE SAME THING SON.
 9 years ago '08        #199
Sykopaf 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1405 1405
 daliff89 said:

.................................................. .duh.

do you actually believe what you're saying makes sense or are you just arguing with me to argue?

The Growth was done according to Joe but Def Jam wouldn't release it......TGSNT is done according to Sai but Arista won't release it

IT'S THE SAME THING SON.
Hold Up, wha? Sai is signed to Arista now? Wasn't he jus usin that label as an example of artists not gettin their records out (T.I. & Lupe)?

...and you don't need to argue with dude. He either gets it or doesn't. If and When he gets it, it will click in his head.

Last edited by Sykopaf; 01-16-2009 at 09:35 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #200
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
 {XtoDaZ} said:
damn you know nuthin about sports & now you prove you know nuthin about Hip Hop, go d*ck ride 50...matter of fact, looks like you be on the net too much lil homie just by lookin @ ur Boxden "stats"
Damn dog, u on my d*ck more than my bi*ch, that's is not a good look son
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago