[02/21] Joe Budden Vs Saigon Round 2 - Saigon "Pushing Buddens" (Budden diss) Round 2

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1
38607 pageviews
992 comments

coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
[02/21] Joe Budden Vs Saigon Round 2 - Saigon "Pushing Buddens" (Budden diss) Round 2

Round 1

Joe Budden - Letter to Saigon

[pic - click to view]

http://slumz.boxden.com/s .. 2#post13220242

Budden just leaked this

it's in the jukebox

Saigon Responds to Joe Budden
 MorrisBX said: image
VIDEO: Saigon Speaks on Joe Budden’s Letter (Responds to Diss Track)

[pic - click to view]

http://thathustle.com/for .. ad.php?t=10390

Joe Budden Responds to Saigon. Saigon out of his league. Wants him to respond on Wax

Bkjj11 said: image

[pic - click to view]

http://forbezdvd.com/cod.php?v=MTQyNA

This is Joe Budden...

[pic - click to view]

Damn n*gga get off the net....this dude is a true die hard e-thug imageimage wtf?!?!?!?! why don't joe get a phone and call him and ask him out on a date....damn yo, imageimage Joe u a fu*kin loser....

Saigon "Under-Achiever Feat. Prodigy

Leftcoast said: image

R.I.P Joe Budden

Hahaha.... I know many of you have been watching whats been going on btwn me and this mouse named Joseph Anthony Budden AKA Joe Budden... Im really starting to think this guy thinks Im scared to battle him.. Before I continue I must say this, even knowing battling is a very important part of hip hop, Ive always tried to stay away from doing it. I never liked the idea of 2 men writing down jokes or insults about each other when they could easily just put on some boxing gloves and put their manhoods on the line... I know people always say that sounds violent but thats how REAL men settled their differences when I was bought up...I noticed the ONLY way this guy will ever excel at rapping if its him writing jokes about someone or doing a bunch of fu*king name dropping which is what actually started all of this... For a guy who has had a chance to put out his album and STILL make NO mark whatsoever in the game is pitiful... I really dont even know why Im entertaning a guy who has dropped albums, came in with Desert Storm when they were very VERY hot and in 2009 he's still stuck in the same fu*king spot he was in when he came... I know... It doesnt make sense.. This is the first and last diss record Ive ever done in my life so dont expect this to keep going back and forth.. Unlike the mouse, I have a mission with my music and its not just running around trying to start battles but to continue my role as an activist in my community and to teach and uplift the generation coming up under me........ After doing this rap battle sh*t, I see why this is the only thing he's good for.. The sh*t is too easy... To sit down and think of ways to make fu*king jokes abt someone and make people laugh doesnt take much thought at all..... Hahaha.. Im done after this... Back to my mission... For my fans who told me to take the high road and ignore this clown.... Im sorry...... For the Joe Budden fans who are tired of fu*king with a fake a.ss poor excuse for a rapper, come roll with the Yardfather... Lets make history together and change the world... fu*king with Budden will get you no where... Trust me. He calls himself mouse for crying out loud... What kinda man calls himself a mouse... Im here to seperate the men from the mice so who you rolling with??? INTERNET SOLDIERRRRRSSSSSS, LEAVE THIS BUM a.ss n*gga ALONE... Come fu*k with the Yardfather... I went into his realm and battled him, now lets see if he'll step in MY realm and jump in the ring and give me 3 rounds..(Ill even let him wear headgear and I wont). Real Talk...Without further or do I give U my reply to his letter to me.. Check out my page to here the song.....Enjoy.. Im finished with this mouse after this... He can make all the songs he wants....fu*k em..... Im going to catch this Biggie move...ONE NEW Saigon Feat. Prodigy "Under-Achiever" (dissing Joe Budden)

Saigon Feat. Prodigy "Under-Achiever" (dissing Joe Budden)

Link to audio:

[pic - click to view]

http://www.myspace.com/sa .. nthayardfather

Round 2

Joe budden - Pain Is His Life
 Rap Guru II said: image
round 2 baby, prop me please:

In Juke box:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.itsbx.com/show .. .php?t=1174421

Pain Is His Life (over some Jay-Z beat, its ovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvva)

Saigon "Pushing Buddens"
 KruptedWayz said: image
Check it out.....

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youngandthefly .. g-buddens.html

Last edited by Wasted; 01-21-2009 at 03:53 PM..

992 comments for "[02/21] Joe Budden Vs Saigon Round 2 - Saigon "Pushing Buddens" (Budden diss) Round 2"

9 years ago '08        #2
Sykopaf 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 1389 1389
didn't listen... but uh oh.

Why can't they jus let sh*t go?
 01-15-2009, 03:05 AM         #3
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this n*gga shoulda never dissed him but i mean he prolly goin the 50 routenevertheless ima keep ridin for joey
 9 years ago '05        #4
Corleone 
space
space
$2,984 | Props total: 0 0

*waits for Joey to tuck his balls back in when sh*t hits the fan*
 01-15-2009, 03:15 AM         #5
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Corleone said:

*waits for Joey to tuck his balls back in when sh*t hits the fan*
is saigon not prepared to go on the miceverything that happens n*ggas wanna f!ght....this they profession and people still want them to f!ght.....relax homeboy
 01-15-2009, 03:34 AM         #6
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga joey spittin like always. hopefully sai is smart and don't take the bait cuz joe will really go in on this n*gga on the mic
 9 years ago '12        #7
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Diss ain't even serious, Track is alright though.
 9 years ago '07        #8
kold107 
space
space
space
$548 | Props total: 20 20
why is Joey going at Saigon??? whuts the beef???
 9 years ago '05        #9
agentspits.com 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 746 746
 kold107 said:
why is Joey going at Saigon??? whuts the beef???

9 years ago '05        #10
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
lol@budden doing this for fun and still having great lines :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '04        #11
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
O well it'll never stop now.
 9 years ago '05        #12
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
i lost mad respect for budden after the ran thing....starting beef and taking it to a street level and then backing down when you get scared is azz......if you a e-thug then be a e-thug but dont take it offline......with that said.....saigon and joey need to just f!ght, end the beef, and then go do a record together

joey beefing with someone new every week.....jay-z, 50, royce, ransom, saigon, prodigy, lloyd, sh*t....for a n*gga with just 1 retail album he sure be more concerned with dropping an album, even the PADDED ROOM been getting pushed back since june of 08.....and iits an electronic album, how does an electronic album gets pushed back
 9 years ago '05        #13
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
 youngvito18 said:
i lost mad respect for budden after the ran thing....starting beef and taking it to a street level and then backing down when you get scared is azz......if you a e-thug then be a e-thug but dont take it offline......with that said.....saigon and joey need to just f!ght, end the beef, and then go do a record together

joey beefing with someone new every week.....jay-z, 50, royce, ransom, saigon, prodigy, lloyd, sh*t....for a n*gga with just 1 retail album he sure be more concerned with dropping an album, even the PADDED ROOM been getting pushed back since june of 08.....and iits an electronic album, how does an electronic album gets pushed back
e-thug??
that aint the point of that beef and track
budden made a saigon punchline in 2007, that wasnt even a diss
and saigon in 2009 drop 2 videos to sh*t on joe for that lol
lol.. who trying to create buzz??

put plastic everywhere lola luv a.ss n*gga
raaaoooowww
 9 years ago '04        #14
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,714 | Props total: 23217 23217
I fu*ks with budden music but..

i don't know why budden made a diss song, why couldn't he just step to saigon like a man or holla at him. unless he scared. bi*ch move by joe

the motive behind the diss was kind of lame

hopefully saigon wont make a diss track back
he should just ask joe to meet him and holla at him and see where his credibilty is.

it's gonna look funny when saigon smack budden out of his shoes...
joe will be done
 9 years ago '07        #15
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 5261 5261
^Sai won't make a diss record, but i'm sure he'll address the situation, either in one of his blog's or a video....
 9 years ago '05        #16
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
Maybe this will lead to Sai joining Slaughterhouse, imagine those 5 dudes making an album together, :applause:
 01-15-2009, 07:40 AM         #17
Human Octane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This diss is polite as fu*k!
 9 years ago '06        #18
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
So Joe finally makes the coveted diss track. It was alright. But I wouldn't underestimate Saigon. If he does come back on the mic, it won't be a piece of cake for Joe. It ain't like Sai is his other opponents.
 9 years ago '06        #19
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
Simply as a diss it wasn't that hard, but that track is still sick. Full of mean wordplay. I mess with both these dudes but I gotta say that Budden set the bar pretty high with this one.
 9 years ago '05        #20
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 103 103
sai, versus joey in f!ghting.. hmm sai hands down..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now