Lakers @ Spurs/Roger Mason Jr. Hits Game Winner

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #381
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 707 707
 AnthonyCruz said:
Nice excuse f*g**t.

There was less than 10 seconds left, more like 6 seconds when he passed it off.

He could've got a shot off

Why wouldn't you want the ball in your best players hands at the end of the game? You hold on to that and take whatever shot you can get

You dont give it to your bum player with 5 seconds left and hope you get it back

Kobe was being a little bi*ch and costed his team the game

KOBE CAN DO NO WRONG IN YOUR EYES CAN HE f*g**t?

GET OFF MANS d*ck YOU bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
You sound like a fu*kin idiot... I know girls like you HATE Kobe, and will blame him for whatever happens, but WON'T give him props for the sh*t he does good... I won't even read the rest of these pages, because I know it's full of retarded a.ss comments like this...

If the Lakers would've won that game, this thread would be 7-8 pages TOPS... But they lost, so all you nerds come in here to make yourselves feel better...

And a lot of you are fans of teams and players who aren't even CLOSE to Kobe and the Lakers
 9 years ago '06        #382
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
told you trhe haters would come inn hard lol joke a.ss cats worry about your team get over it we still the best record in the league
 9 years ago '04        #383
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,531 | Props total: 6217 6217
 Javon23 said:
Jordan never got blown out by 40 in the finals
Kobe never got swept in the Finals
 9 years ago '04        #384
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,354 | Props total: 8455 8455
 Young Fab said:
Kobe never got swept in the Finals
he choked in 2 finals
 9 years ago '04        #385
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2449 2449
 kb2602 said:
jordan always had the better team, last year the celtics were clearly a better team and even with all that the lakers were still one bad half away from a 7th game!!

and oh yeah how many times did the pistons beat jordan's head in before he even got to the finals?? stop with the nonsense and lets have some intellegent basketball posts dam
Always had the better team???? The Lakers were favored in the 91 Finals dumbass... The Lakers were favored last year before that series started with the Celtics because of the Celtics struggling with the Hawks and Cavs and the Lakers blowing by everybody in the playoffs...

And im finna clown ya dumbass on the pistons statement... Jordan lost to the Pistons 3 years in a row from the ages of 24-26 he was young still and when you look at what happened each year...

1st loss they lost 4-1 to Detroit in the 2nd round
2nd loss they lost 4-2 to Detroit in the Conf Finals
3rd loss they lost 4-3 to Detroit in the Conf finals
4th time the Bulls swept Detroit in the Conf Finals

Each year Jordan and the Bulls did better than last year once Jordan reached a plateau he never regressed the next year unlike Kobe without Shaq... Kobe not to mention is now 30 and has 12 years of experience compared to Jordan's 3-5 years experience during those years they lost to Detroit... Jordan never lost when he was favored and once he reached the Finals he made it back eveery full season he played ever again as a Chicago Bull
 9 years ago '04        #386
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 dre03 said:
Always had the better team???? The Lakers were favored in the 91 Finals dumbass... The Lakers were favored last year before that series started with the Celtics because of the Celtics struggling with the Hawks and Cavs and the Lakers blowing by everybody in the playoffs...

And im finna clown ya dumbass on the pistons statement... Jordan lost to the Pistons 3 years in a row from the ages of 24-26 he was young still and when you look at what happened each year...

Each year Jordan and the Bulls did better than last year once Jordan reached a plateau he never regressed the next year unlike Kobe without Shaq... Kobe not to mention is now 30 and has 12 years of experience compared to Jordan's 3-5 years experience during those years they lost to Detroit... Jordan never lost when he was favored and once he reached the Finals he made it back eveery full season he played ever again as a Chicago Bull
Seriously....

"Jordan never lost when he was favored"

What kind of stupid a.ss sh*t is that? You've been keeping track of every single series the Bulls ever played in the 80's and 90's and also the over/under on each game?

If you want to pull garbage out of your a.ss, you might want to try and do a better job of it.
 01-15-2009, 07:14 PM         #387
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
excuses excuses
blame the refs. injuries
next yall gonna say kobe had a tummy ache
I love how they get defensive and turn a pointless loss into a Jordan Kobe debate, Kobe can't be Jordan.
 01-15-2009, 07:16 PM         #388
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cezaroh said:
told you trhe haters would come inn hard lol joke a.ss cats worry about your team get over it we still the best record in the league
I say the same thing, so why don't you guys stop crying and pointing fingers?
 9 years ago '04        #389
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
I love how they get defensive and turn a pointless loss into a Jordan Kobe debate, Kobe can't be Jordan.
When exactly did it happen? I couldn't go thru all 100 pages of Kobe hate to find when Jordan entered the argument lol... I don't understand why cats just can't let Kobe live.. If he's no Jordan, then why would someone even bother saying "Jordan never....." or "Jordan woulda....."

d*ckriding is disgusting, no matter which side you're on...
 01-15-2009, 07:31 PM         #390
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
When exactly did it happen? I couldn't go thru all 100 pages of Kobe hate to find when Jordan entered the argument lol... I don't understand why cats just can't let Kobe live.. If he's no Jordan, then why would someone even bother saying "Jordan never....." or "Jordan woulda....."

d*ckriding is disgusting, no matter which side you're on...
I don't follow this sh*t, sounds like LA is mad they lost blamed the refs, and then to feel better compared Kobe to Jordan then got hit with the obvious 0-2 finals record without Shaq.
 9 years ago '04        #391
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 dre03 said:

smh go do some research, the lakers in 91 werent even favored in the west finals when they played portland, it was an upset they even got to the finals, the bulls were a clear cut favorite over an aging lakers team
and lol @ you making excuses about jordans age, the pistons beat jordan and the bulls head in simple as that, yall acting like jordan is this superhero who never lost lmao, jordan was always great but they never won a dam thing until pippen stopped being soft, same thing with kobe, he is great but he aint going to win a dam thing until his teammates step up, and that aint a knock on kobe, thats up to his teammates
and lol @ you not knowing bball and listening to garbage espn analyst, any average bball fan knows that the celtics were clearly better last year, just look at the facts, you got garnett, perkins, powe, and pj brown in their frontcourt against pau gasol, if you cant see thats a clear cut advantage for the celtics then their is no need to continue this discussion cause your bball knowledge aint up to par
 9 years ago '04        #392
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
I don't follow this sh*t, sounds like LA is mad they lost blamed the refs, and then to feel better compared Kobe to Jordan then got hit with the obvious 0-2 finals record without Shaq.
But those arguments are pointless to anybody who knows basketball.. You can't compare Jordan in the 80's/90's... To Kobe in the 90's/00's... Just like you can't compare the Lakers with Shaq, to the Lakers without Shaq, so many things are different in both those situations...

Bottom line is, I feel there were 2 bogus back to back calls, but I never came in and complained when those calls went OUR way... So I can't get mad about that, just gotta not let the game be close enough for the refs to decide...
 9 years ago '04        #393
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 GoldynChyld421 said:
But those arguments are pointless to anybody who knows basketball.. You can't compare Jordan in the 80's/90's... To Kobe in the 90's/00's... Just like you can't compare the Lakers with Shaq, to the Lakers without Shaq, so many things are different in both those situations...

Bottom line is, I feel there were 2 bogus back to back calls, but I never came in and complained when those calls went OUR way... So I can't get mad about that, just gotta not let the game be close enough for the refs to decide...
real talk i can definetly respect your points
 01-15-2009, 07:47 PM         #394
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
just gotta not let the game be close enough for Fisher's lack of D to decide...
I agree, good post.
 9 years ago '04        #395
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
just gotta not let the game be close enough for Fisher's lack of D to decide...
 smokeweed101. said:
I agree, good post.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy