Lakers @ Spurs/Roger Mason Jr. Hits Game Winner

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #341
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
How you gonna call that foul on fisher but not on the other end?
 9 years ago '05        #342
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
 BIG POPPA said:
wheres the travel thats 2 steps

definately a foul lakers got fu*ked

[pic - click to view]

thats not a foul cuz manu got his feet set before ariza touches. Quit making excuses
 01-15-2009, 02:52 AM         #343
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Htown_Koopa said:
thats not a foul cuz manu got his feet set before ariza touches. Quit making excuses
no he ran over there at the last second and set his feet

pus*y a.ss call late in the game smh

[pic - click to view]

01-15-2009, 02:58 AM         #344
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIG POPPA said:
wheres the travel thats 2 steps

definately a foul lakers got fu*ked

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Kobe clearly fouled Duncan yet it wasn't called...make up call
 9 years ago '05        #345
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Lakers Stans are sore losers.
 01-15-2009, 04:39 AM         #346
ViGiLo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^wow r u too stupid to see a bad call? o wait, u got lebron in ur avy, u dont kno wut a travel is
 01-15-2009, 04:53 AM         #347
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was a good game but damn 16 pages and sh*t like it was a playoff game, only for the Lakers.

Good to see their D not show up, Spurs need to work on their own.
 01-15-2009, 04:55 AM         #348
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
How you gonna call that foul on fisher but not on the other end?
16 pages of excuses I see, just take the L, 31-7 is a good record and the Spurs are just as good as LA. Refs always go for yall at Staples anyways acting like the league hates LA.
 9 years ago '04        #349
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1085 1085
 smokeweed101. said:
16 pages of excuses I see, just take the L, 31-7 is a good record and the Spurs are just as good as LA. Refs always go for yall at Staples anyways acting like the league hates LA.
HUH?

The Lakers played Sun Yue in that game. Sun Yue in a 1 point game and you say the Spurs are just as good? When Jacque Vaughn and Oberto play then maybe you can say something but the Lakers were shorthanded on the 2nd night of a back-to-back and comeback from 11 down with 7 minutes left and lose on and AND1 step back from Mason and you say the Spurs are just as good? O RLY!?
 01-15-2009, 06:54 AM         #350
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tikyle2 said:
HUH?

The Lakers played Sun Yue in that game. Sun Yue in a 1 point game and you say the Spurs are just as good? When Jacque Vaughn and Oberto play then maybe you can say something but the Lakers were shorthanded on the 2nd night of a back-to-back and comeback from 11 down with 7 minutes left and lose on and AND1 step back from Mason and you say the Spurs are just as good? O RLY!?
Shut the fu*k up, go bi*ch to your friends about that sh*t im not into excuses, when we played LA the refs sucked them off we lost so what a loss is a loss stop crying and making excuses.

Last year SA got fu*ked over in the playoffs and they probably would have played Boston harder, they are just as good as LAL I don't give a fu*k about the European bums you guys got out every team has injuries including SA early in the season, and on top off that LA;s defense is garbage straight garbage, SA is a top 3 defensive team this summer watch.

Only bi*ches cry that shorthanded talk Kobe is the MVP and he played you pus*y shouldn't have gave it to Ariza or should have played defense.
 01-15-2009, 07:43 AM         #351
Pito305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smokeweed the moron is back at it again
 01-15-2009, 08:06 AM         #352
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go ahead and complain the Spurs were the better team, LA isn't invincible.
 01-15-2009, 08:27 AM         #353
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they loss, deal with it..Fisher fouled Mason..if his a.ss would have guarded him instead of went for an steal..they could have possibly win the game..personally i think someone taller should have been in the game anyway..i'm more upset with the play Ariza made..he should have swung it back to Odom and let Odom make the play..but before i bounce and leave for work...

Kobe is amazing, this dude is too much like Jordan it's rediculous..too bad he plays with d*ckheads
 9 years ago '04        #354
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,790 | Props total: 431 431
lol at the foul calls, Kobe was get hit by air and still getting calls. JVG even said in the 2nd quarter when mason "fouled" Kobe and they showed the reply the was no foul at all, and to say fisher didn't foul mason that's just trying to hard. Especially with the ref on the baseline looking directly at the play.

Last edited by Kziatic; 01-15-2009 at 08:42 AM..
 01-15-2009, 09:15 AM         #355
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
Kobe is amazing, this dude is too much like Jordan it's rediculous..too bad he plays with d*ckheads

Until his hand looks like this...

[pic - click to view]

He ain't even on the same level...

Get over it...you're favorite player isn't even on the same plateau...:greetings10:
 01-15-2009, 09:17 AM         #356
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And this pic alone explains just how Kobe got the 3 he did...

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #357
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8454 8454
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #358
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
great game last night to bad it had to end up like that with controversy, i wish the refs would just let the players play and decide the game
but other than that the game was entertaining and great
spurs got a nice win but nothing to stick your chest out about and the lakers played well to get back in the game but a tough loss but nothing to hang their heads about

oh yeah i know the spurs won but smh @ kobe dude is like unreal good late in games, i know he has a lot of haters or whatever but just as a basketball fan how can you not appreciate how good this guy is, dude is a terrific player
its just too bad most people wont appreciate it until he retires and we are stuck watching lebron be #1 in the league shooting 30% from outside the paint, just as basketball fans yall need to appreciate what yall get to see night in and night out, kobe is the closet thing we will ever see to michael jordan again
 9 years ago '05        #359
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 KingOfNY369 said:
And this pic alone explains just how Kobe got the 3 he did...

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #360
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8454 8454
 kb2602 said:
great game last night to bad it had to end up like that with controversy, i wish the refs would just let the players play and decide the game
but other than that the game was entertaining and great
spurs got a nice win but nothing to stick your chest out about and the lakers played well to get back in the game but a tough loss but nothing to hang their heads about

oh yeah i know the spurs won but smh @ kobe dude is like unreal good late in games, i know he has a lot of haters or whatever but just as a basketball fan how can you not appreciate how good this guy is, dude is a terrific player
its just too bad most people wont appreciate it until he retires and we are stuck watching lebron be #1 in the league shooting 30% from outside the paint, just as basketball fans yall need to appreciate what yall get to see night in and night out, kobe is the closet thing we will ever see to michael jordan again
Jordan never got blown out by 40 in the finals
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago