The Joker's Return?

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,836 | Props total: 4108 4108
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
Whoever said daniel day lewis was spot on

hell even his character of the butcher in itself could be a batman villian

gangs of new york was dope as hell,
That's what I've been saying since the beginning of this thread, homie... He'd be a dope villain.... I mean, he already was in Gangs of New York and There Will Be Blood...
 9 years ago '07        #42
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^:applause: ddl>>jd like em both but really ddl is a better actor and can pull it off. depp would just be a distraction, you wouldn't be like "oh thats joker" you'll be more like"that's johnny depp aka jack sparrow playing joker"
Not true. Most people didn't go, oh there's Edward Scissor Hands playing Jack Sparrow or hey there's Jack Sparrow playing Willy Wonka. Johnny Depp is one of the best character actors (If not THE best... It all depends on your opinion) of our generation. I don't get why people think that he couldn't pull it off. J Depp has always been amazing

And I don't see why y'all are acting like the Joker is an untouchable role. Heath did a great job, but so did Jack, and the guy that does it after Heath probably will too. These people are actors, and this is what they do... They act. The Joker is one of the greatest villains ever, not to mention Batman's biggest foe, so why would we cut out Joker forever just because one dude (Who many people didn't even think could pull it off in the first place) died? It doesn't make sense to me... at all. Y'all need to stop actin like Heath owns the Joker
 9 years ago '05        #43
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I think they probably got scenes that they can reuse or use the voice from that and use a CGI version of the joker for some scenes.

Damn I didn't know Brandon Lee was digitially created to finish the film....
so was Olver Reed who played Proximo in Gladiator (the slave owner who first makes maximus a gladiator)

its reallllly subtle but you can see it.. Its in sum scenes where hes standing in shadows

and like dude said, ppl from nolans camp already said they have enuff footage of ledger to put him in the next one..

that shuld be the ONLY way the jokers character is ever brought back,

but even doing that i doubt nolan would do it. You cant promo and advertise a movie saying "Heath Ledger as the joker... Again.. from the dead"

thats just stupid

Last edited by BurninLz; 01-15-2009 at 01:54 PM..
 01-15-2009, 01:53 PM         #44
AlBundysfingers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would trust them to pick a decent actor if the role was to be a part of the new movie.

Heath stole the movie but i dont think we should bury the character with him. I dont think it would be tarnishing his memory if another great actor was cast to play the joker.
 9 years ago '04        #45
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 BurninLz said:
so was Olver Reed who played Proximo in Gladiator (the slave owner who first makes maximus a gladiator)

its reallllly subtle but you can see it.. Its in sum scenes where hes standing in shadows

and like dude said, ppl from nolans camp already said they have enuff footage of ledger to put him in the next one..

that shuld be the ONLY way the jokers character is ever brought back,

but even doing that i doubt nolan would do it. You cant promo and advertise a movie saying "Heath Ledger as the joker... Again.. from the dead"

thats just stupid
Whoever said that was misinformed.

AlBundysfingers said:
i would trust them to pick a decent actor if the role was to be a part of the new movie.

Heath stole the movie but i dont think we should bury the character with him. I dont think it would be tarnishing his memory if another great actor was cast to play the joker.
I agree. The character of The Joker has been around for 69 years. Heath does not own the character.
 9 years ago '05        #46
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 JFamis said:
Whoever said that was misinformed.

I agree. The character of The Joker has been around for 69 years. Heath does not own the character.
thats what i thought.. i was just repeating wut dude said.

no way ledger or the joker is in the next movie.

end of thread
 01-15-2009, 06:34 PM         #47
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
Or more than one person playing Batman?

I agree with alot of people in this thread.

1. I really would be okay without Joker in the next Batman
2. If they did show him I'd hope it were brief.
3. I do believe J.Depp can pull it off. COME ON ITS JOHNNY DEPP and you can't just say he'd be a distraction because hes known from others movies because with that logic Heath would have never been the Joker, it'd be 'Wow the guy goes from Brokeback Mountain and now hes wearing make up. HES A CROSS DRESSER.'
4. You can't say who can't do the role because I can almost guarantee that most of the people in this topic, hell most of the people around the world PERIOD thought Heath Ledger couldn't pull off the Joker the way he did before seeing screens from it. The first thing alot of people said was 'He doesn't look like The Joker', 'He'll never come near Jack Nicholson's version' and look at yall now. Half of you have a Heath Ledger montage on your wall that you :agreement6: to every night lol.
If it aint heath playing joker then LEAVE IT TH fu*k ALONE!
 9 years ago '05        #49
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
listen.. it doesnt matter if sum1s got goldilocks hair like heath did.

chris nolan will NEVER make another movie promoeing and advertising another actor as the joker.

it would be a complete disrespect to heath ledger

drop it
 9 years ago '04        #50
knotmydayever 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 425 425
all they need to do is show an empty cell with a joker card on the flor and a couple of dead guards...
 01-16-2009, 12:26 PM         #51
Sleepy3669 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just hope they can find some1 to fill Heath Ledgers shoes, because he was by far the better Joker... ABSOLUTELY INSANE
 01-18-2009, 04:43 AM         #52
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:

[pic - click to view]

here

that n*ggas like a spitting image of heath, my god
 9 years ago '04        #53
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
no disrespect to heath but the only reason people felt he did a good job as the joker was because he died i admit he was good but not the way everyone is hyping it up to be somebody couldv'e did it better his laugh wasn't sinister enough thats one thing that annoyed me thru the movie jack nicholson did it better the first time out but then again jack played sinister roles in alot of movies like the shinning.
 9 years ago '04        #54
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
jake gilliahall would be perfect for the role
 9 years ago '05        #55
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 stitch said:
Wrong.

Should they stop making James Bond movies if Sean Connery passes?

Heath does NOT own the role. Period.

Did they stop writing Batman comics when the creators died? No.
thats not even a valid arguement.

james bond was recasted over decades with dozens of different directors.

A REAL example would be if al pacino died weeks after finishing scarface, and then brian de palma decides to cast sum loser to recreate the role a year later

and the creator of batman wuz never an actor that delivered his best performance yet and died WEEKS after completing sed movie.

it doesnt matter that a character is in a comic book and can be redone,

what matters and apparently what you people are too ignorant to understand is that christopher nolan and the ppl that put their heart and soul into this movie have respect for heath and his family, and would NEVER EVER bring back a diff actor to try and recreate what heath did. Thats just something he would NEVER DO.

if you think something like that would EVER happen your obviously a moron

This movie is a living tribute to Heath Ledger and chris nolan would NEVER bring bak the character with a NEW actor just to further progress a plot.

so you guys can continue to be ignorant and throw out pointless heartthrobs all u want lol its really just pointless.

and contrary to your point, from this day on Heath Ledger DOES own the role of the joker.. As long as chris nolan is the director. And down the road if sum other director wants to do another batman movie, would u wanna be known as the guy who made a subpar actor play the joker again? lol no

Last edited by BurninLz; 01-18-2009 at 01:12 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #56
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 stitch said:
Heath does not own the role of the Joker.
tell that to chris nolan..
 9 years ago '04        #57
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 stitch said:
Heath does not own the role of the Joker.
 BurninLz said:
tell that to chris nolan..
Maybe in this franchise he does... but there will be a fifth series of live action Batman movies 20 years or so from now... and I guarantee there will be a new Joker in those.

...And no way should the dude from Saved by the Bell be playing Joker.

Last edited by JFamis; 01-18-2009 at 04:45 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #58
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
Here's what Charles Roven said...

I have previously heard this interview with "The Dark Knight" producer Chuck Roven talking about a third Batman movie, but never really thought about what he might be trying to say. MTV News, on the other hand, are reading between the lines and have come up with an interesting a.ssumption: The Joker might return in "The Dark Knight" sequel.

Roven was asked if he would have done anything different if he knew that Heath Ledger would not be able to reprise The Joker role in another installment. "We have to separate the actors from the role," said Roven. "On a personal level, Heath was a friend of mine. We had worked together before 'The Dark Knight,' but I still think that 'The Dark Knight' is its own thing, and we have to separate them."

It sounds like the filmmakers are looking to bring back The Joker, but realize that fans might have a difficult time accepting a new actor playing the character. So they are trying to convince us and themselves that The Joker and Heath Ledger should be thought of separately.

Would it upset you if another actor was cast as The Joker?

It sounds like they are thinking about recasting him.
 01-18-2009, 05:51 PM         #59
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heath did a brilliant job as joker no doubt. but some of you guys are riding his sack hard he does not own the role of the joker. as sad as it is that he passed its time to move on. The way things are looking and sounding, it seems that the joker will be recasted. quit bi*ching. if you feel so pissed about it then dont see the third movie :greetings10:
 01-19-2009, 09:41 PM         #60
BobbyNitro808 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:

[pic - click to view]

here
LOL is that the dude that played zack morris?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy