The Joker's Return?

most viewed right now
 106
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
6306 pageviews
75 comments


Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 245 245
The Joker's Return?
 

 
source :

[pic - click to view]

 http://movies.ign.com/art .. /944617p1.html


January 13, 2009 - Yes, we know that the rumor mill is churning out of control on all things related to Batman 3, but this report was just too juicy not to tell you about.

Although it appeared unlikely that we'd ever see the Joker in another Christopher Nolan-directed Batman film after Heath Ledger died, a Warner Bros. source for Moviehole suggests that the Clown Prince of Crime just might end up being part of a third Bat-film after all.

Moviehole's Clint Morris claims to have "heard from someone at the WB that The Joker may be a part of the next Batman film -- if even in a minor capacity. I believe 'It's definitely possible; ya never know. Heard some things' were his exact words."

The Joker, you may recall, was literally left hanging at the end of The Dark Knight. According to Moviehole, the Joker's inclusion in Batman 3 would be "merely for storytelling reasons -- they want to tie-up the character's storyline -- not because they wanna keep selling the Joker T-Shirt (which, of course, they do)."


While for many it's unthinkable to even ponder anyone else but Ledger as The Joker (especially given all the awards the actor has posthumously received), the site points out that producer Charles Roven recently suggested to MTV that the role is more important than the actor playing it.

So might the Joker be recast? Or, if it's just a small role, could Ledger's Clown Prince be digitally recreated a la Oliver Reed in Gladiator or Brandon Lee in The Crow in order to have the character make an appearance? Given today's special effects, that's certainly possible. But, as Moviehole stresses, right now the studio and filmmakers are simply tossing around ideas for a third Bat-film so this is all just RUMOR.

75 comments for "The Joker's Return?"

 9 years ago '08        #2
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
Not happening.
 9 years ago '05        #3
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4133 4133
If there is one actor who can pull something like that off like Heath Ledger did, it's only Daniel Day Lewis... no one is any where near that good besides him... and, if you need proof of this, watch 'There Will Be Blood'...
 01-13-2009, 10:33 PM         #4
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only way i could see this happenin was if Heath Ledger shot sum extra scenes before he died
 9 years ago '06        #5
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
avatar space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
could happen
 9 years ago '06        #6
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2311 2311
Bring Jack Nicholson back
 9 years ago '07        #7
eggosiazon 
space
avatar space
space
$1,788 | Props total: 0 0
 DaOmega_1 said:
If there is one actor who can pull something like that off like Heath Ledger did, it's only Daniel Day Lewis... no one is any where near that good besides him... and, if you need proof of this, watch 'There Will Be Blood'...
i thnk johnny depp can do it, that man can act.
 9 years ago '05        #8
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4133 4133
 eggosiazon said:
i thnk johnny depp can do it, that man can act.
Yeah, Johnny Depp is a dope actor... he really is...
I can only see two people taking on that part in the future... That's Daniel Day Lewis, and Johnny Depp... So, it's kind of a toss up... But, I'd prefer Daniel Day Lewis because he's just a stronger actor...
 9 years ago '04        #9
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 stitch said:
They should just do a straight-to-DVD animated Joker movie like they did with Gotham Knight.
Except most people wouldn't care about that and would be wondering what happened to the Joker.

The only person I'd want to see do it is Johnny Depp. He looks the most similar and I trust him to match the voice up too.


Last edited by JFamis; 01-13-2009 at 11:39 PM..
 01-13-2009, 11:43 PM         #10
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Depp would be the only actor i would trust to take something like this on... but then again, i dont want to see it happen... leave The Joker character alone.. Ledger made the role his own and it should never be messed with again... for the 3rd Batman they should have all new villains... maybe a mention of The Joker or whatever.. but definitely not any new scenes with someone else playing him...
 9 years ago '04        #11
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 245 245
i think if by some miracale chance they had a deleted scence or two frm darknight they could work off that like a scence from jail
 9 years ago '04        #12
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
fu*k that but Im a Johnny Depp fan that be dope! No disrespect to Ledger but If Depp would be down, I'd definately want to see another Batman Vs Joker film shiiiit that was his #1 arch enemy you can't just f!ght him once.

Thats where they fu*ked up at with the first BAT movies they should have had Jack .N come back every now and again.

The joker was never oo far off regardless who batman fought.

Do one more BAT JOKER movie and use DEPP

somebody from the media should be forwarded this sh*t, someone should ask him!
 9 years ago '04        #13
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 murdahudawg said:
fu*k that but Im a Johnny Depp fan that be dope! No disrespect to Ledger but If Depp would be down, I'd definately want to see another Batman Vs Joker film shiiiit that was his #1 arch enemy you can't just f!ght him once.

Thats where they fu*ked up at with the first BAT movies they should have had Jack .N come back every now and again.

The joker was never oo far off regardless who batman fought.

Do one more BAT JOKER movie and use DEPP

somebody from the media should be forwarded this sh*t, someone should ask him!
The more I think about it... the more I think I'm cool with Johnny Depp replacing him. We need more closure if we can get it.
 9 years ago '07        #14
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
I think Depp can pull it off, but I'm sure Nolan will make the correct decision... whatever that may be. After all, he is god.

I'm kinda on the fence about it myself, at first I was adamant that the Joker shouldn't be back... Heath just owned it. But after TDK, I just can't imagine a follow-up w/o any involvement by Joker whatsoever. I'd def like to see some closure with his part of the story, along with a more impacting new villain. Only thing is I wanted Depp to be the Riddler. Ugh.
 9 years ago '04        #15
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,670 | Props total: 2203 2203
its probably gonna be some short sh*t like him sitting in jail like he was in tdk
 9 years ago '04        #16
Khazano 
space
avatar space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
Sure. Have a cameo of some guy dressed like Heath/The Joker in Arkam. No acting needed, just the visual that, okay, The Joker is in there.
 9 years ago '05        #17
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
if youv seen gladiator, you know its possible.


but that would be a terrible mistake and Chris nolan would never do it. outta respect for heath, outta respect for his reputation, and the respect of his 2 batman films.. no one would be anywhere interested in the 3rd one if some other dude is the joker



bullsh*t rumors


jonny depp?

ya hes a tremendous actor, one of the best ever..

but he would look and sound nothing like heath did in this movie.

and it would be a mockery to heath, this film and to himself if Nolan did it


Last edited by BurninLz; 01-14-2009 at 02:45 AM..
 01-14-2009, 03:21 AM         #18
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
Yeah, Johnny Depp is a dope actor... he really is...
I can only see two people taking on that part in the future... That's Daniel Day Lewis, and Johnny Depp... So, it's kind of a toss up... But, I'd prefer Daniel Day Lewis because he's just a stronger actor...
^^^:applause: ddl>>jd like em both but really ddl is a better actor and can pull it off. depp would just be a distraction, you wouldn't be like "oh thats joker" you'll be more like"that's johnny depp aka jack sparrow playing joker"
 01-14-2009, 03:25 AM         #19
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
if youv seen gladiator, you know its possible.


but that would be a terrible mistake and Chris nolan would never do it. outta respect for heath, outta respect for his reputation, and the respect of his 2 batman films.. no one would be anywhere interested in the 3rd one if some other dude is the joker



bullsh*t rumors


jonny depp?

ya hes a tremendous actor, one of the best ever..

but he would look and sound nothing like heath did in this movie.

and it would be a mockery to heath, this film and to himself if Nolan did it
and there you have it. people keep yelling depp's name, i dont want to see that man as no damn joker, if it aint heath himself then leave that sh*t alone.

thats like imagining someone other than jackman playing wolverine or someone other than downey jr playing iron man? like wtf? wouldn't loook right no matter the actor
 9 years ago '05        #20
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4133 4133
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^:applause: ddl>>jd like em both but really ddl is a better actor and can pull it off. depp would just be a distraction, you wouldn't be like "oh thats joker" you'll be more like"that's johnny depp aka jack sparrow playing joker"
Yeah, I just saw 'There Will Be Blood' for the first time (which is truly an awesome film). And, i'm convinced that Daniel Day Lewis could pull it off better than ANYBODY. I mean, he's not too recognizable to anyone except for movie buffs who follow the Oscars...

But, I'm still gonna lobby for Catwoman in Batman 3... It just feels right at this point of the Bruce Wayne character in the films...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy